B... Banjo? Banjo? THE BANJO KAZOOIE?????? FROM THE N64 GAME???

B... Banjo? Banjo? THE BANJO KAZOOIE?????? FROM THE N64 GAME???

OH MY GOD!!!!!! OH MY GOD BROS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

*chugs s??oylent*

BROS BANJO FR*KING KAZOOIE!!! MY CHILDHOOD!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

*flails arms around mildly*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BROS BROS BROS QUICK SOMEONE MAKE ANOTHER THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

*mouth agape, revealing my yellow teeth from drinking starbucks reddit bean juice bidaily and super mario cereal*

BROOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES IN!!!!!!!!!!! HES IN HES IN HES HES IN HES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jaw unhinges*

Attached: banjoke.png (853x477, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw
youtube.com/watch?v=3GfvMQs8S5k
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtu.be/4Y6-vwH1Fmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we won banjobros, steve lost

From the trailers i was ready for the scene where Godzilla atomic breaths upwards to be super cringy, but fucking hell was it a great moment in the movie
Of course at least 70% of the reason it was great was because of the music

Attached: 1559469549948.jpg (4050x6000, 3.58M)

stevefag cope

>... so anyways, when is Steve being added to Smash Bros?

Attached: RgdAKl9.jpg (426x430, 19K)

Didn't expect Nitrorad to be one of those "OMG GUYS HE'S IN!" types. Lost all respect for him.

ITS NOT FAIR STEVEBROS
IT WAS OUR TURN

Attached: 1560271331392.png (630x758, 11K)

ᵈᶦᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘst saY kantoooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: kantooOOOOOOO.gif (722x720, 1.17M)

>my yellow teeth
>my

I wish people wouldn't just straight-up cum their fucking pants at annoucements.
Pokemon shiny hunters are the worse. For me it's an "Oh wow, that's cool!" moment, not losing it like an autistic kid who just got told he can play Minecraft on the school computer for thirty minutes because he's been a very good boy today.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1277x720, 160K)

lol go drink your onions

Are you frustrated?

What's wrong with having a reaction or emotions? Why can't i feel anything and not be an NPC?

Based

so'ylord detected

guys please stop bumping my shitpost thread
I'm trying to make a new one but I can only have 3 threads active at a time

its more of overreacting to a virtual event where you really shouldnt. Like be happy all you want, but dont go opening your mouth and screaming like a child

dont make fun of nitrorad
banjo was such a far shot that it was a pretty reasonable reaction from the die hard fans

microsoft literally owns the character, a competitor of nintendo. They may be buddy buddy right now for some collabs, but they are competitors in the end. Even vinesauce, a pretty emotionless (not screaming constantly) streamer had a genuine freak out too.

Also, the yellow teeth is from the shitty filter some game reviewers use for some reason. Ant dude has it too and his teeth look so fucking yellow, but it normal pics of him his teeth do not look so yellow. Of anything to make fun of nitro for is why he keeps using that shitty color balance/filter

This is now a Kazooie thread. Post your best pics

Attached: 1560545698363.jpg (500x700, 89K)

stevefags still seething

LOL

oh come on, give this guy a break.
If you know anything about him, he's one of the few who deserve to react this way, if you watch the whole e3 stream he's completely level headed up until the jiggy. Give him a break.

Attached: whencosstartstalking.jpg (720x540, 86K)

we don't know if nintendo considers banjo a rare rep instead of a microsoft rep, steve still has a chance

>this is what stevefags have been reduced to
Sad.

WHO'S NEXT? LABO MAN PERHAPS?

Attached: 1560479193684.png (1220x1728, 221K)

>excited for smash reveals
Nah he doesn't deserve shit.

Yea Forums really is full of edgy basturds that think that making fun of people will make them feel better about being depressed and having a small pp.

5 pp is all i need to faint your sorry ass in one hit

youtube.com/watch?v=3GfvMQs8S5k

SPIIIIIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAL MOUNTAIAAIIIN

Strange, I wonder why a bunch of these threads always just happen to get made around the same time every day

I mean, you can't control your emotions sometimes, that just how the human fucking body works. Not going to lie, but if i saw the Joker reveal live, i'd have been bouncing around the room.

i myself was laughing crazy because i knew it was the thing that will blow up Yea Forums. just dont go full soi

bitch i only need MY pp to beat your ass

>fucking this

save the autistic rage for the fake faggot bandwagoners

Speaking of soi....

I can't imagine any of these people have had sex in their life

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Attached: 1560545234532.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

slightly related
youtu.be/4Y6-vwH1Fmg

I fucking miss black buster critic

Because you're feeling emotions over something ridiculous. You're probably close to 30 and you're pretending like this will affect your life in any meaningful way.

when they revealed banjo that is