UNIST Under Night

Wooo!, it's pretty late, but if anyone wants to play some Fightan please just hit me up, I"ll make a UNIST lobby (password if vee) if anyone is interested, If anyone wants to play Guilty Gear or Centralfiction just let me know and i'll switch games over to that.

Attached: Phonon grin.jpg (1100x1097, 173K)

wow really? none of you guys are free on a friday? i guess i'm a little surprised, i figured i wasn't the only Fighting game NEET on Yea Forums

UNIST on Yea Forums is historically Sunday to Thursday nights

If you drink enough liquor every night is sunday night.

Attached: Phonon happy.jpg (1578x1985, 350K)

I am going to have sex with chaos's dog

I'll play ya. Been working on some new Yuzu stuff actually that I'd like to try against real opponents.

looking forward to it, PSN pass is vee, let me know if you mean on PC, i can switch to that too ifyou need me too

PS is fine by me m8. Let's have some fun ones!

Nice, i hoped Sai would show up. I promise it's not a regular thing that i get drunk and host on fridays it's just a coincidence this happened two weeks in a row.

No probs haha. I was looking forward to this as well actually.

Whoops. I keep poking when that hings out haha.

and hippie i know you're reading this, join the lobby you punk. You don't stand a chance against my Orie while i'm this drunk!
Also Merk is a punk who can't win a round if you paid him to.

Attached: Sniper Orie.jpg (1200x674, 89K)

Man Sai, your Yuzu is getting pretty good, if you want me to play Phonon just let me know by posting "phonon" in the in lobby chat window

Hard to believe I actually got that 4-1 (I think?) combo going for the most part.

Hopefully I can make it a regular thing!

Sounds like a plan. Definitely had fun last night just messing around in training mode since I got tired of doing the same 2 simpler combos I was doing up til now.

If you can do it once you can probably do it regularaly, i believe in you!

Your Orie is shaping up to be pretty good too Mag!

Looks like I may not be ready for your Phonon hahaha though I'd like to fight her for match up experience too.

doing 623 in a pad is fucking painful

sounds fun, just let me know if you want me to switch back by saying "orie" in the room.

it's not so bad on it's own, it's just stuff like Chaos where you have to do 623A623B where it really starts to wear out your thumb.

Just short a few pixels hahaha.

I know that feel right now. These teleports can be tricky to pull out sometimes when wanting to do stuff on the follow up of teleport..

That's what I get for trying to finish with style in that round 1 hah.

Also, nice anti-air conversion there in round 2 in the corner!

how do you guys do it? should I use the point of my finger or the middle part? I got this game a couple of days ago and Eltnum is killing my finger

I'm probably in worse shape than Mag, but I'm hopping in.

Attached: Gun Mechanics.jpg (1600x1200, 601K)

that's normal, stuff like eltinum will kill your finger in practice
but once you get used to it it won't be so bad in actual matches.

You mean how do you roll your thumb for the motion? Center of thumb I suppose. Like said, consider it another form of training I suppose?

That or work on an easier to execute moves character before hopping onto someone with DPs incorporated into their combos before playing her? If you really like the character, you'll probably get used to it soon enough.

who is your main anyway Sai? i though you were a Linne player.

I am a Linne player but I've have alot of fun learning how different characters go about their combo routes.

I'd say that right now I'm Linne main with Enkidu sub though I've been putting work into Yuzu because I felt the first time I played her I didn't give her a fair shake and have been having a blast.

that's great, if you're having fun trying out Yuzu then you shoudl keep at it, the most important thing about a character is whether or not you have fun trying them out.

Attached: Phonon smiling.png (900x969, 848K)

I also recently dabbled in Nanase and had alot of fun learning about her charged j.C and j.2C and all the variation of things you can do with those tools as well as the uppercut that can be done on the ground and in the air of 8C.

This game just has alot of fun characters to play and I'm really enjoying it.

For sure. I played Mika for a good awhile too because of how fun her kit is to mix and match and tick throwing can be very satisfying with the character. Definitely need to unrust her eventually. This game is fun times!

>I played Mika
that's okay, everyone makes mistakes at some point in their life.

That rope that goes low is getting me really good tonight haha. Nice stuff!

Also, for someone who claims to probably be in worse shape than Mag you're doing pretty good Razzy!

Think I'll change it up in the next few hah.

The power of her Eltnum's leg lock throw keeps my mind strong.

Attached: delete.jpg (453x454, 32K)

Whew. That final round definitely was testing my patience.

>Also, for someone who claims to probably be in worse shape than Mag you're doing pretty good Razzy!
to be fair to razzy, he really hasn't seen much of my gameplay before tonight. We really haven't ran into each other that much, so he's totally guessing on which of us is better, especially while i'm sobering up right now.

Give me a few more matches and I'll be doing my regular stuff instead of basic BNB stuff. Besides, who cares which of us is better, I rather just play and enjoy myself.

Attached: Lecture.jpg (514x697, 108K)

>who cares which of us is better
I do, but i'm a rank whore, so i only care as long as we're both red rank, the moment i steal away into purple rank or fall into orange rank i'll stop caring and fully be able to enjoy our matches

Alright, who's still up? Is it worth joining right now?

There are 3 of us right now. Mag (the host), Razzy and myself (Sai).

sure is, i'm playing until i sober up completely, we still have 3 people in the lobby so you're welcome to join.

Alright, just let me watch the intro one more time.

>sai'd figured out my weakness
crap, how did he know i can't beat anyone who's playing a color that shows off their thighs!?

Attached: Orie thighs.jpg (1287x1050, 127K)

Aww man, it looks like I'm the new sacrifice coming to you.
A weakness we all share, friend.

I gotta admit those slipped up starters in the corner felt abit lame to win on hahaha.

So that's what saved me in that one hah.

I feel ya there on playing to enjoy and learn as well.

>the intro
Watching anything in particular? Sounds interesting if the intro is that good to rewatch.

Recently watched JoJo Part 5's new intro and it was indeed good quality stuff.

Sweet. Now that you're here I can show you some stuff that I labbed out for fun last night! Maybe you'll be able to put it to good use as well. I certainly have made progress with it.

Oh right, playing against Linne. Gotta do different combo stuff.

Attached: eltnam.png (700x832, 192K)

I know the feeling, Linne's way too small

>Old Man Razzy
>90% sure he's younger than me

man getting old sucks.

I actually was just watching the Unist intro. It's fun to see how they animate stuff. Don't even get me started on Jojo OPs, we'll be here forever.
Oh gosh, an unstoppable force is speeding up even more? What little chance I stand is dwindling.

Maybe next time I'll be Young Boy Razzy instead.

>guy I haven't seen before
>he's a Phonon

Darn, maybe next time I'll pull that stuff off haha.

Decided my current self needed some improvement on the Yuzu game. Hopefully you'll be able to pick some of the stuff up as it's pretty easy execute (IE: doesn't require holds to do) and gets a good 3-3.5k damage when all is said and done.

Still need to figure out the timing dependent on the right characters but it's definitely fun stuff.

I know that feel about the JoJo OPs too haha.

don't owrry, i don't show up regularly anymore. I only get in the mood for Fightan when i've beendrinking.

Attached: drunk Phonon.jpg (500x800, 38K)

He was taking a break and playing on PC since his PSN had run out IIRC so maybe you missed playing him before he took the break.

I can't take a round off Razinald with my skills. Damn it.

That was a pretty sweet combo there Razz.

You can do it, I believe in you!

If you want me toplay someone else jsut let me know. I can play a passable orie and I have fun trying to play Nanase too.

I'm not sure I'm a worthy pupil, hadouken motions aren't even coming out right anymore.

Looks like I took the IWEX pill while I was drinking.

Attached: 45085379_p0.jpg (1159x2748, 403K)

I am going to main long arm noodle boy
Convince me not to

That sideswitch in the corner haha. Nice! I was totally expecting to land my FF but you hopped over pretty well there.

go for it. Merk is an extremely good character, his only major flaw is not being sexy enough.

Do it you fucking faggot. Main him and the world will be happier since he's so lovable.

Attached: wacky waving inflatable arm flailing void man.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

How about Tatsu motions? Surely those are still going places? Now you just need to think in reverse! Also, don't forget oxygen!

Attached: oxygen.jpg (775x1256, 427K)

I can't even beat an intoxicated man...
Yuzu's cuter.

just to be clear huolite, i didn't read you teleporting behind me, i just got lucky since you happened to teleport when i hit 5b attempting to do a totallly different attack.

I get tatsu motions on accident way too much, trying to do down C back C. I'd probably be better off breathing carbon monoxide at this point.

hey, I"'ve come down a long way from the mess i was when I started, sure i've had 4 shots of Vodka and 4 shots of Blue Ice 101 Artic Mint, but started drinking about 7 hours ago, so i'm only a bit drunk right now. my reaction time is probably only slowed down by like .05 to 0.1 of a second now.

Looks like that one went better for you on the hadouken motions haha. Also I can see you're getting more consistent on the hold combo. Nice stuff, that's something I still have yet to get a hang of personally!

I started to figure that out against some Akatsukis that just spam orbs. They always chesto way too fast when you teleport.
More consistent seems like an overstatement, but I do appreciate your optimism.

Back to back whiffed raw IWEXs, not that is some real UNIST.

Only the best can truly handle the Hollow Night. How can anyone compete with whiff IWEX?

Attached: e.png (851x1317, 580K)

Mag, I didnt know you played gg/bb. Who you play in those games?

That was a nice return fire IWEX there haha. Fun times.

Post your best Vatista pictures
F*ck j*nnies btw

Attached: e1d79312b36f5ed25aaa27ef46666fe7.png (771x1000, 638K)

>gg
I don't really have a main, i tried to play Ramlethal, but i've forgotten anything i know about how to play here, I can only passably play Leo in that because he's so easy
>BB
I play Kokonoe. Blazblue was the first fighting game i really tried to get good at, so Koko is my first fighting game love. I originally started out playing CPEX as an Izayoi main with a Koko secondary, but i realized one day i'd played 2x the Koko games compared to Izayoi games. She's a lot of fun, but i still haven't gotten anywhere near as good with her as she deserves.

Attached: Koko.jpg (804x956, 95K)

I've got this.

Also it seems that Razzy may be in for another Yuzu-filled night like the last one so I'll probably change it up and try to play some Nanase and Enkidu to mix things up hahaha.

Attached: 1556605242884.jpg (960x1280, 236K)

of all the (3) Vat pics i have saved this is my favorite.

Attached: Vat Coffee.jpg (727x1000, 133K)

Damn it all, my inputs are as clean as pig meat. How are my thumb muscles not perfectly trained by now?

gotta do those 77 thumb pushups every day.

Attached: Christmas Tree Star.jpg (567x388, 94K)

that's an incredible image.

That was a sweet 4k combo there Sha. There's still much for us others playing Yuzu to learn for sure!

Blessed image

Attached: 1557895354364.jpg (1024x981, 157K)

I tried playing ramlethal in gg too till I realized shes a lot of work to not be top tier, but then I ended up playing answer whos the same thing but worse. I wanted to play bb but I got bored with no one to play, if I got back into it id play nine

we should play one of those sometime

combos are all i have with yuzu, i need to learn to monkey around like brokenlamp and icey

Attached: 1553240127007.jpg (1233x1152, 305K)

Here's GIF of her FF that I like to post often.

I know that feel actually about trying to play mind-games with her teleports and the really good zoning that both of them do. One step at a time I suppose!

Attached: 1554708305482.gif (500x500, 148K)

What the hell was that Yuzu counter I got though? Did you somehow special move back into it?

sure, I'm always down to play some Blazblue, just hit me up whenever you see me and i'll jump over to it, as long as you don't ask me to play Crosstag,fuck that game.

Fighting Phonon as Elt seems to be a real pain for me.

Attached: EltBurrito.jpg (882x642, 139K)

Well that was a fun exchange of hops, hahaha.

that's just fighting Phonon in general. as much as i lover her, even i know she's a real pain to fight no matter who you are.

ok doing dragon punch is not that bad on a pad desu

Holy shit I can't even hit Shaheen, do I just quit?

Agreed on that notion. long range normals, varying projectiles and 2 different DP moves (at least if I remember that right) and that's just the beginning of it.

Attached: vatistachristmas.jpg (800x600, 96K)

The mad lad simply got into your head. You'll get him next time for sure. Remember, oxygen!

i wouldnt ask my worst enemy to play crosstag bro

I know a way.

Attached: Problem Solver.jpg (1341x1252, 141K)

her 623 moves aren't real DPs, but the rest is true. only her 623C is actually a reversal, the others have like 3 frames of startup where they aren't safe. she can't actaully do anything against a meaty attack without 100 meter.

Whoops, set myself up for failure there with sword car hahaha. Fun times!

just don't overuse that, i actually have a prety good grasp of the spacing to make (i think it's her 236[A]) miss and punish it with my 3C (god's favorite button)

Weird to see a thread at this time. Gonna fall back asleep in a second likely but I'm just stopping into saying that hollow point not having the projectile property is some real bullshit.

Attached: 1556034292000.jpg (1360x1344, 171K)

I noticed which is why I'm gonna use 236]B]

Well that's neat.

Also, that grab spamming was brutal!

Attached: 1556582754256.jpg (2420x2420, 1.27M)

pleased don't do that, 236[B] is immoral and you should feel bad for using it.

How do you think taking it feels? I swear I'm pumping out square+x inputs, but it's never enough. With that sad display, I'm out. It was fun, if not depressing.

That's interesting to note. I guess that means that certain defensive tools fail to defend against it.

GGs m8. Teching raw throws can be really tough. Thanks for the fun ones and hope you enjoy the rest of your night/morning!

Alright, it's getting close to Dawn where I live, so i'm going to close the room on my next turn. GGs all.

Attached: Phonon stretch.jpg (550x1050, 66K)

Sounds good. Thanks again for hosting on a Friday. I'm glad I was able to get some of my new Yuzu techniques out there to try out.

Tonight was full of lots of fun fights. GGs everybody!

Attached: 1556518130328.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

Thanks for hosting, my earlier state has now been replaced with sleep deprivation. Was a fun night. If you're not there on Sunday, make sure to give your pops a call and treat him out to breakfast.

Attached: Elt (3).jpg (2500x2524, 446K)

Also off-topic, but if anyone wants to recommend me a battle harem, I'd appreciate it. Just finished Trinity Seven and had a good time and thinking about starting Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism!

Will do!

GGs all, sorry we only got to play once Sha.

Attached: Phonon 3C you later.jpg (1024x822, 83K)

ggs amigos, that was fun

still though I cant decide if I want to run shanase or shazuriha, someone help me make up my mind

Attached: kermit-the-frog-the-great-muppet-caper-2.62.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Well you like airborne characters so I'd say Nanase if Yuzuriha didn't also have some fun stuff to do in the air.

Got a coin to flip?

i do and it came up nanase
thanks pal

>battle harem
not exactly sure what all qualifies for that genre, but i'd imagine Ben-To does, and I really enjoyed that series, so i'd recommend watching Ben-To.

No probs. Have fun!

I watched that one and enjoyed it quite abit actually too. It's a guilty pleasure genre for me knowing that there exists only a few really good ones in a see of mediocre to bad ones.

I've heard good things about Bahamut so we'll see about that one. Think I'll just cross off ones that I watched here and go from there though if any of these are recommendable let me know!

Attached: battleharems.jpg (3767x2218, 1.51M)

>Bahamut
By this do you mean Rage of Bahamut? i wouldn't call that a battle harem, but you should definitely watch it. The first season is fantastic, the second season you can treat like a spinoff if you like and either take it or leave it.
Also if you haven't watched Grand Blue i'd seriously recommend it, it's like Nichibros if they grew up and went to college and discovered drinking.
It's not really a battle harem, but i still recommend it to pretty much anyone who hasn't watched it.

Attached: Kouhei.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Attached: 1556087898742.jpg (876x1388, 106K)

The one in the picture is what I was talking about though I'll take that recommendation as I like the stuff Cygames puts out and enjoyed Zombieland Saga a fair amount despite it being idol stuff. Sounds like fun times.Thanks!