Why did they do it? K. Rool was cheering for them

Why did they do it? K. Rool was cheering for them.

Attached: file.png (1253x703, 1.75M)

He's still a jerk. He stole all the bananas and kidnapped Donkey Kong twice.

Because he is ugly

it's a reference

It should have been Bayonetta.

I've had multiple people tell me that there's going to be another fighter pass in the future. Has this been proven or am I just a gullible faggot?

he snaps his croc jaws like that to be intimidating. he wasn't "Happy" to see shit.

Very up in the air. They're gauging interest throughout Ultimate's life to see if it'd be worth the time and money to develop more characters. So, not a definite yes or not.

To Steve?

not proven but likely to happen

There is no proof either way if there is going to be another pass or not, but I wouldn't expect it. This pass has already had some bombshells that would be hard to match with another set of five. The idea of a second pass with all first-party newcomers that's been floating around seems odd coming off a pass that is looking to be all third-party. Why would you release a pass like that when it's likely to bring much less attention and excitement? Lastly, they likely want to save some potential fighters for the next installment, especially after Ultimate's super impressive roster.

I imagine Ultimate will go on for a while if they make the Switch last for as long as they can. They've got the perfect console right now, at most they would need to invest in a more powerful version of the Switch. No reason to go rocking the boat right now if it's working out for them sales-wise.

dont you know, when you are the bad guy you are the punching bag.

To logical people, Gruntilda's death in Banjo 1.
To crazy people, Undertale

it mostly stemmed from people misinterpreting "challenger pack 1" as the same thing as the fighter pass, as if it were "fighter pass 1" and inferring more

>PUT ME UNDER A ROCK BANJO, FUCK YEAH YOU ARE THE BEST CHARACTER EVER
I heard him specifically say that. It's just for fun OP

K.Rool was roleplaying as Grunty. They were having fun.

>Ultimate will go on for a while
How could this be when most people prefer going back to Melee and replay the game instead of getting good at Ultimate?

>K. Rool is a villain like Gruntilda
>He's green like Gruntilda
>He's stocky like Gruntilda
>He has one eye larger than the other like Gruntilda
The reference worked best with K. Rool and that's it.

better question, why are DK and K.rool roommates now?

Attached: 1475940996473.png (708x1000, 553K)

If you only associate with melee autists, then of course you'd make the assessment that "most people" prefer melee. Casual players far outnumber competitive players.

I'm more in awe of how tightly he has his crown on, look at that hole shape the damn thing didn't even budge

This

You would keep it glued to your head too if everyone kept stealing it every stock.

To be fair, most Melee pros just whine about L-canceling and wave dashing while not trying to adapt to Ultimate's mechanics so they just never go outside their comfort zone, which is the mechanics of Melee.

>To be fair, ?????????????????????????????
You prefaced your statement with an expression reserved for arguing the contrary of my own. Don't say "To be fair" if you don't intend to defend melee players and their actions as anything other than autistic.

user, you've never watched slapstick cartoons have you?

I wouldn't put it beyond Nintendies to just stop releasing new SSBs after SSBU and keep releasing DLCs. They said it's called Ultimate since its not likely to make another "everyone returning" game.
If they do make another one with a slashed roster, people will eat them alive as SwooSh shows.

Attached: 4fe.png (1328x1272, 874K)

cause he's also rare/bad guy

How could you ever expect a legitimately informed answer to this, and why would you ever trust the people who told you

retard

I've never heard a serious melee player IRL or otherwise complain about "l-cancelling".
Their main autistic sperging points are the lower hitstun, less influential DI, and neutered movement options.

Bear vs Gorilla vs Crocodile in real life. Who wins?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

I can't believe K Rool is fucking dead

>when most people
>most

Do you know what this word means?

Let's be real: The list of characters most people give a shit about is already tiny, and this pack seems to already contain everyone they would reasonably put in

I'm sure Sakurai would rather work on something else anyhow rather than spend another year on this

CROCS GET THE ROCC
RACE WAR NOW
GUH-HUH