What noise does this make

what noise does this make

Attached: MUMBO TOKEN.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

"UHH ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM GET OUT OF MY MOUNTAIN" - Mumbo

"unga buga bega" i think

What race is the skull?

Attached: e73b69d45801edcd137354ae14c4ba31.jpg (324x559, 53K)

EE-KUM GOHH KUM

ookum tokem

wasn't it
>Imkum-Boogum?

EEKUM BOKUM

skulloid

Loving the game so far
Beat Mumbo's Mountain, Treasure Trove Cove, and Blubglubble Swamp or whatever the fuck I forget
How many worlds are left?

Like 6 good ones and 3 bad ones.

FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU

EKAN BONKAM

EEKOM BOHKOM

EAT CUM TO CUM

There are 9 worlds altogether, not counting Spiral Mountain or Grunty's Lair. Remember to go back to the room where Treasure Trove Cove's puzzle was and use the Shock Spring Jump to unlock Clanker's Cavern.

ookum-bonkom

Based.

Eat Gum -- Bubble Gum.

FUCK 'EM
SUCK 'EM

Eekub bokub

Eekum Bokum

Eekum bokum

whats better onie or tooie?

Kazooie is a mario 64 style collectathon
Tooie is a metroidvania style collectathon

EETMAH SCHRO TUHM

This is the canon noise

Attached: MumboPad.jpg (400x300, 80K)

do both of them let you transform into other animals? sorry its been a long fuckin time.

You can lick my taint bro

I always liked Tooie better, but it suffers from trying to be "bigger and better" than the original, like a lot of sequels. BK is a tighter, quicker game along the lines of Mario 64 that feels balanced in all areas, there's nothing about the game that really feels lacking. BT improves the gameplay, art design, and challenge, but that comes with the trade-offs of backtracking and emptier, less memorable and distinct level design.

Based

Attached: 1411607778451.png (800x800, 1.04M)

good reply !

Back to Plebbit you fucking zoomer

>All of Mumbo's voice clips come from Grant saying "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"
It's "e come go come"

*negro grunts*

>All of Mumbo's voice clips come from Grant saying "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"
>All
Not true.
OOH ME KNACKERS