who hyped

Attached: ffxiv_drk.jpg (1444x739, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E51ZuULFxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=MYG8kyImHPY
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDT_Y6Jj5c
twitter.com/FF_XIV_JP/status/1139789854831570944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't decide on how browned I want my bunny.

Reminder that once hype dies down we'll be back to around 45-50% of these numbers.

Attached: e9fe9542.png (676x371, 18K)

>less than two weeks now to have my entire role destroyed
>"who hyped"

Attached: 1513475734234.jpg (716x520, 55K)

what do the moon runes say

reminder that you're gay if you aren't timing your big dick moves to WE FALL

I think we can all agree that the dub is superior to the sub.

>healcucks still seething

You'll press Broil and like it faggot

Keep your chin up user, at least the story will be fun and there's lots of other cool jobs to play!

WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT! DAMNIT!

Attached: 1560316922577.jpg (1446x963, 60K)

I'm going to marry Y'mhiutra!

Attached: ffxiv_15062019_142800_298.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Who here waiting for others to play the expansion to make sure its not shit instead of pre-ordering?

Attached: ICU.png (1213x812, 640K)

I feel like grinding a Eureka relic to max, but last time I stopped was when I was halfway to getting a Pagos one done (halfway being I got a +1 relic, all the eyes needed, 500 crystals, but only like 6 light when I need 26). Are there any good ways to solo grind light in Pagos so I can get in, get done, and fuck off from that place forever?

>Garlemald is basically a more succesfull Zeon
>Like them also developed mechas
>The echo is newtype power
>Resonants are cyber newtypes
>Garlemald is starting to gas people
When will they drop Azys Lla over Ala Mhigo?

Attached: Zeon.jpg (771x1361, 585K)

Good luck, user! I'm going to marry Yugiri!

Attached: 1536029721891.png (880x1520, 811K)

The only reliable way to do it solo is to do the level sync cheese with the bunny fate and wolves. Good luck, since half the time some chucklefuck comes and solos the bunnies if you're in a dead instance trying to do it.

COCKLESS
COCKLESS
BWA HA HA HA

Attached: Biran.jpg (558x617, 139K)

what's the point in playing the game after the first month of the expansion anyway? I'm going to have a great time doing the MSQ, have fun doing the first two or three savage fights, rage at the final savage fight until I clear it and then uninstall in a month. I'll come back in 6 months when savage is unlocked, and gear up real fast to do the next raid tier and then uninstall again.

No, not really, youre better off on the NM train.
Also if you need anything Eureka related you better start now because shits gonna be irrelavent soon.

she belongs to me, fuck off.

How should am I supposed to get gear while leveling through SB dungeons as a healer? I just had a tank leave because I wasn't in overleveled synced gear.

i have no idea what 99% of this image means

Should've taken the WHMpill while you still could.

No, you fuck off!

>some dude in Mentor chat spazzes out and kicks a leaf who says he'll pray for him

I need that Enhanced Intelligence pic

I like playing until I get BiS and enjoy the week-to-week content because I do it with friends. The story is fun so I like keeping up with each patch, the 24-mans are easy but have excellent flavour and sometimes fun fights, and I like collecting the unique event stuff that comes around in the downtime between patches.

Raiding is still my favourite aspect of the game but I just generally enjoy the world and hanging out in it.

MNK bros...this is the end.

Attached: 1560486531168.jpg (540x651, 79K)

he meant it would be better if you could kaiten that as well

OWARI DA

Attached: __hyur_samurai_and_warrior_of_light_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_makimura_shunsuke__e0cb08d49f (848x1200, 1.22M)

WHM lost Aero 3 and got fixed lilies in its place. I'll take it.

Ahem
FUCK HYDAELYN

AND FUCK ALA MHIGO

I still have two main story quest to finish before then. So I'm resubbing in a few days

whats happening to us?

get it in with minfilia and you can, by proxy

>my entire role

SCHfags are really this self centered that they think the entire healing role is ruined because of changes to their job, incredible

MOMMY

Attached: 1560205333993.jpg (1124x1550, 1.26M)

WE FALL

YOU GET A BYREGOT'S AND YOU GET A BYREGOT'S

YOU ALL GET A BYREGOT'S

Attached: 1559013455505.jpg (410x580, 40K)

is she autistic?

Attached: minifilia.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>SCH only has to press one button for dot instead of two right after another
>SCH RUINED WAHH

I'm gonna gonna enjoy SCH for what it is. SCH DPS always b(r)oiled down to broil spam once you got your measly dots up, it's fucking whatever.

She's a child.

Attached: 1560327748723.webm (506x384, 1.54M)

What is actually the point of that? Just to make cross class skills less meaningful?

she's a little girl and the flowers were pretty what do you expect

Not for long if you know what i mean *wink*

It's Hydaelyn

I dunno why they only picked a couple of the essential cross roles and didn't just add them all to everything, you still will have to level most of the crafters.

good, fuck omnicrafting, why should I have to invest in woodworking if I'm the world's best chemist able to synthesize the most powerful potions ever seen

i refuse to accept anyone actually cares enough about WHM to main it
AST is on suicide watch too

>having byregot's set on every class is "meaningful"
i want wowfugees to go home

Get in line, fucker

>hurr lets bring a child into a dungeon
this would break the lore. it's adult minfilia in a small body, like scathach. the scions wouldn't bring a kid into a dungeon and make them dps

HW party is still the best. Name a comfier scene that that camping one on the way to Hraesvelgr.

byregot's and steady hand 2 are absolutely essential for reliably hqing anything
you'll still need to be an omnicrafter if you want to do high end crafting but if you're just making your own leveling gear it should be much easier, especially with the change to hq mats

If the child is the Oracle of Hydaelyn you do, I guess.

>i refuse to accept anyone actually cares enough about WHM to main it
And this is why everyone is just laughing at you SCHfags, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you

They don't have a choice because I'm playing healer and Alisae is the only other DPS with us at the time.

Honestly her description in the live letter today gave me the impression she's not just a de-aged Minfilia. At least not entirely.

So I just saw a reddit post shitting on a tank for wanting to do dungeons slow and take his time enjoying the atmosphere. Is this the current XIV playerbase? Sounds pretty toxic.

Camping with Hien, Gosetsu, Cirina, and Lyse at the Steppe. That or drinking with Hien, Gosetsu, and Yugiri the night before the attack on Doma Castle.

>Give it more support skill to be more than a rezbot
or
>Rework the meele phase to be longer and do more damage at risk of getting hit hard
Which one?

Attached: __hyur_miqo_te_red_mage_and_x_rhun_tia_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_frischenq__a5423fc24b92b53 (934x900, 755K)

Were any of the other trusts shown with 'unique' jobs? Alphinaud is a "Academician" and Minfilia is "Oracle of Light".

Y'Shtola doesnt have Mistwalker as her last name anymore. What's up with that. Or was that a fucked up slide from fanfest. Or was Yea Forums trolling me?

Attached: 1462248574800.png (1414x794, 1.27M)

Losing
>Steel Peak
>Howling Fist
>Tackle Mastery
>One Ilm Punch
>INTERNAL RELEASE

Getting
>Trait that adds GL4 to FoW
>Damage increase to FoF to 10%
>AoE Chakra ability
>Stronger Tornado Kick weaponskill with a 5s GCD that refreshes GL timer
>Raptor form AoE ability to complete the combo
>Meditate-like skill to keep stacks and refresh GL timer during downtime
>RoF now usable in FoW and doesn't switch you to FoF
>Dragon Kick reworked because Blunt Resistance Down is gone, adds 100 potency to your next Bootshine if used in Opo-opo form
>Chakra on crit chance buffed to 70% to compensate for losing IR

The issue is that the TK rotation was gutted (Perfect Balance back on a 120s CD, no Wind Tackle to quickly regain stacks), so now your rotation solely consists starting in FoF until GL3, switching to FoW and getting GL4, then holding GL4 the entire fight. Nobody can figure out if using Six-Sided Star (your weaponskill Tornado Kick that refreshes GL) anywhere in a regular rotation is a DPS increase because it makes your GCD so fucking long that any combination of two MNK GCDs out-damages it. So you only use your shiny new capstone ability before downtime or when you have to move away from the boss for more than 5 seconds.

Shut up and rez so we can learn the mechanics.

>be boobsfag
>Minfilia was obviously supposed to appeal to me in ARR but couldnt stand her
>New Minfillia isn't nearly as busty but find her super cute now
Explain. Is it the outfit?

I just woke up
What where the updates on crafting?

No, all other trusts had regular job names.

Losing Energy Drain is dumb desu
There's no way to dump Aetherflow when it's about to come off cooldown but no one needs healing now, might as well just mash Excog and Sacred Soil on CD.

Mistwalker is Yugiri's last name or title or whatever.

They had an unfortunate divorce.

Really, user?

Attached: 1548867835101.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

>buff Fists of Fire
>Give GL4 in Fists of Wind meaning you'll never be in FoF anyways

Isn't Mistwalker Yugiri's last name? Yshtola has always been Ruhl.

Rework melee. I want a proper spellblade.

man i tried getting into this a few times now but the early game is just too dull

There is nothing wrong with the new AST, stop trying to act like it's not just SCHs crying

you're a dildo

>might as well just mash Excog and Sacred Soil on CD.

Considering Sacred Soil is actually worth using, that's fine. Lucid Dreaming is going to be your primary MP restore anyways since it's only on 60s cooldown with 39s of downtime.

>IT'S A HOLIDAY IN MINFILIA
>IT'S TOUGH KID BUT IT'S A LIFE

Attached: 1529211160346.png (789x750, 18K)

Does ALC rake in the big bucks?

Sup bros, slow thread but just the way I like it. I can't wait to find my gunbreaker bro.

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

>buying a sophic bead for 400k
Thank you retards of Hyperion

Attached: file.png (223x226, 136K)

Byregot's and Steady Hand II are now common across all crafters, and they removed elemental aspects from recipes and crafters to be common.

Rebuilding of Ishgard is apparently going to be a Feast-style season thing with rankings and rewards for high rankers. There's also a lottery of some kind for non-crafters too.

Since you can use RoF in FoW you'll still be using it, but yeah. FoF is dead since you only ever want to be in it until you get GL4.

Same. I am starting to think people being excited for it is a meme. Game is fucking sleep inducing.

AHEM

fuck Elidibus, fuck savages

AND FUCK MHIGGERS

Attached: me (2).jpg (342x283, 31K)

wow always wins baby

It gets so much better around the 2.3 or 2.4 stuff. But yes its super boring at first. Stick with it,

Updated UI
Cleaner looking bars
Now shows number values for 100% progress/quality
Shows all crafting buffs in new UI
Collectable Synthesis now has an indicator in like 3 spots so you don't forget it's on or off
Initial HQ via mats raised to 75% for most items

Meant to quote

I think it's mostly this which I find funny but it hasn't been redacted yet. Their capstone is also kind of boring I guess, and the seals only being used for Divination (a 180s cooldown) is kinda eh

Attached: file.png (449x124, 78K)

That's lame
I thought it would be crafters with battle skills

I like to think Arbert finally gave her the dick before they died.

Attached: lamimi fine ass ho.png (1280x712, 1.43M)

What are the chances that the WOL is actually going to be cool and edgy in shb and not just our attacks have a purple hue now?

Was he always an Ascian or did he become one after dying offscreen in 2.x?

>AST is back to the old HW 5~% balance
>Except now it's single target
>"n-no trust me it's okay"
AST easily got the shortest end of the stick.

Attached: 1551183193735.jpg (925x768, 69K)

>Was he always an Ascian

Yes

Why is Arya such a slut

Attached: 1560400262817.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I was always an ascian, thus the Garlean Empire was created by an ascian. But I'm a good guy, you can trust me.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

He's always been an ascian. His true identity is Emet-Selch who has already been mentioned by Gaius I think.

Attached: file.png (1044x2208, 3.06M)

Don't talk about my kouhai that way!

He's always been an Ascian, he let his mortal coil die so he could orchestrate things from behind the scenes while his son Varus took the reigns for a while.

Except now every card is balance, so I don't have to worry about drawing fucking 5 Spires in a row anymore

He's a garlean, and can't use magic, so doubtful he was "already" an ascian. More like elidibus gave him some power when he needed to bring him back.

Literally every single card is a Balance now you dipshit, do people really pretend that ASTs just always had a Balance on deck 100 percent of the time before?

Seems like he became an ascian somewhere before he ever appeared onscreen, so 'always' as far as we're concerned. Dying was part of his plan to fuck with people.

>AST is no longer just fishing for an expanded balance
>All the cards are DPS buffs now though

you gotta take what you can get.

I wish our loredump Ascian in ShB was Elidibus instead of Solus. I always liked him and dont want him to just be a villain now that he's in Zenos's body.

Exactly. They were a couple.

Arya is mine.

Attached: 1559500767830.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Sup bro, I'll be your friendly Ascian for ShB.

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

Yes, the first outfit was shit and way too off-balanced

And it doesn't matter because before 3.4, AST could get aoe balance on cooldown and it still performed horribly, 5% is literally nothing. If you weren't a retarded stormbaby you'd perhaps know that.

I hope she grows her hair out when we see her in the level 80 job quest.

Anyone have a guide for Samurai?
Hagakure has thrown me for a loop. Getting 60 Kenki all at once is pushing me to the cap.

Attached: 1560568036836.jpg (1800x1200, 117K)

Elidibus is a bitch, Solus is the Ascian with the big dick energy we deserve.

Attached: DyaSNjtVsAAidu4.jpg (844x1200, 148K)

You shouldn't find many tanks like that really. I know I've never given a shit so long as they keep me alive and keep themselves busy as everyone else

>anyone who disagrees with me is a stormbabby!

who is this semen demon

yeah i kinda wish they would do something else with seals, like maybe have minor arcana eat them for an enhanced lord/lady. it seems like they're just gonna sit there most of the time and you only need to fix them once every three minutes

The last stretch is the worst.

You have Shinten for that

you aren't hitting shinten and seigan enough

1. Keep up buffs
2. Keep up Higanbana
3. Get kenki
4. SHINTEN SPAM
5. Hagakure
6. SHINTEN SPAM
7. Is Hagakure on cooldown? Use Midare instead of burning your sens for more shinten spam
8. JOHN FUCKING MADDEN

Attached: D3EE9y2VAAYZ1sf.png (253x221, 43K)

Sup senpai, just use the ogcds that use Kenki. That rotation isn't really any different, you just need to push more buttons faster.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

RISE UP AND
RAISE THE IRON ROOF OFF
NOW RISE UP AND RIOT TILL THE BOMB DROPS
NOW RISE UP THE TIME IS RIGHT TO SOUND OFF
RISE WITH ME, RISE WITH ME, RISE WITH ME (RISE UP)
youtu.be/E51ZuULFxvk

Attached: ShB Ultimate.png (1562x1125, 2.62M)

Your RDM kouhai from the job questline.

>I have no idea what I am talking about
>"You have no idea what you are talking about"
>Ha! Silly you, you called me out on knowing jack shit, making me the victor

Attached: 1550947941125.jpg (312x321, 84K)

use more shintens
also people are gonna post >the balance but check the balance for a guide

Do the 3-sen opener and just make sure to Shinten before capping

Attached: FFXIV_Samurai_VisualGuide.png (5120x2880, 3.44M)

i flex between SCH and AST with my co-healer (you know, as you should do as an actual tank and healer) and i guarantee that AST is looking like hot garbage. there is way, way too much synergy between SCH and WHM and unless they ramp up AST's numbers to the point their cards and divination makes DPS checks become a non-issue, they will not be viable for the entirety of the expansion

and im not talking 'not meta', im talking 'you wont be able to play it' like it was at HW's launch. WHM feels like trash to play and SCH was dumbed down to their level, and you would think AST is the only job that is not braindead and will feel neat to play as, but they will either straight up not be viable or bring all the other healers' numbers down to accommodate it. from what theyve shown us thus far, there is no escape

I know job quests are mostly gone except at 80, but they said DNC and GNB will still have quests every couple levels since they're new right?

It's always been that way. People just put too much value into time instead of simply enjoying the little things.

dnc and gnb get a 60-70 questline like everyone else, and the level 80 job quest

Use Shinten. Your core loop is essentially keep Meikyo Shisui on cooldown, ALWAYS Kaiten your Higanbana and Midare Setsugekka, only use Midare if MS and Hagakure are both on cooldown, always hit your positionals for extra kenki, and use as many Shintens as you think you need which will often be as many as possible.

>SCH still top healer

They start at 60 and have a 60-70 questline and an 80 quest like everyone else.

That just means you need some more nerfs, open up.

>tfw you will never have a tiny and stern yet sweet pocket healer GF who wants nothing more than to mount your dick all night and day

Attached: 021788e39b83651f66a187c7d57d7dc3.jpg (480x513, 40K)

Look user, if I go into an Expert roulette and I'm not with any first-timers, I expect to speedrun this shit. I'm fine with taking it slow if it's someone's first time or if it's any leveling dungeon at all (since I queued knowing I'd get a leveling dungeon), but Expert dungeons are for doing slowly once then getting over with as fast as possible.

That being said I almost always tank so I get to go at whatever pace I want.

why you fucks worship Alisaie when there is a superior RDM waifu?

Attached: jsjhepgs4n4z.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

I can't wait to go adventuring with Gaius.

So Eden IS the Final fantasy 8 raid, ok cool

Attached: file.png (350x420, 163K)

Too much of a doormat. Alisaie has spunk.

who here /Elezen/?

Attached: D87JtsKXUAA4E6X.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I liked SAM because it was slow. I'm kind of dumb and playing it gave me time to think.
But after acquiring Kenki mastery II, the way Kenki generated so quickly became problematic, and now with Hagakure I have even less time to think about how to use it. If I bottom out I sometimes don't have enough to Kaiten my Higanbanananas and Setsugekkas. It's all giving my poor brain a conniption.
Thank you though.

Rightyo. I'll have a look at these.
Thank you as well.

Attached: Dt53c9uVsAArMhw.jpg orig.jpg (950x1100, 165K)

Alisaie a shit

In the trailer, is Alphinaud the one who says they've fought the sin eaters for 100 years or do I need to get my hearing checked? How long have the Scions been on the First?

I copied the wrong thing

Attached: file.png (691x401, 255K)

illustrated countdown begins

Attached: sbcd_17d_iBfTxo.png (1200x1200, 2.24M)

>We had difficulty balancing out the fairy so instead we gave her more aoe healing to fill out the niche SCH is worst at
>We also gave them WHM ultimate spell as a lvl 78 ability on a significantly lower cooldown with a regen tacked on
>We also gave them Mother of All Buffs - Recitation turning SCH into an oGCD speed WHM
They can't even nerf us right

Attached: 1550793064699.gif (520x375, 1.02M)

Imagine getting to fuck matoya when she was young and horny but still a bitch.

I am forever glad the awful outfits from ARR are no longer being done. Though I can easily see some belt-laiden monstrosity like that for the 8 man.

Can you post the NORMAL MNK rotation? Not the one with Tornado kick.

Just came back a few weeks ago and I forgot everything about MNK but have it at ilvl 384 for some reason.

Your elezen looks like a femroe

what is the most bearable job getting trough early game

Fuck yeah

Coming ShB, the best meele DPS will be (in order):

SAM
NIN
DRG
MNK

the viera unironically looks like a boy

Seething wow refugee

I'm the same way as you in that classes with a lot of fucking busywork makes me frustrated and confused. Just think of Shinten as something you can hit that's off the GCD that you use whenever you have kenki you're not using. A safe way of thinking about it is if you have more than 30 kenki, use Shinten. Other than that you just have to worry about keeping up your buffs, hitting positionals, and having enough kenki to buff your Higanbana and Midare when you use it.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that

Wasn't sure if I was the only one who saw that.

If you have trouble keeping up a 60s dot and 60s cd then melee dps is just not for you. SAM is pretty slow and it only takes a little while to realize the flow of your rotation and kenki,

Thats a sexy hrothgar

DRG and NIN are still best. Go nack to your cuck shed

>male viera

I WANT TO BE A GUNBREAKER BROS

Me! But relax with the eyeshadow

Attached: 1538530136605.png (127x101, 30K)

Wow, yikes much?

Liveletter said that Y'shtola is considered a "Witch" now, so I assume that's going to be her Trust job now

PGL is probably the most tolerable for early-game since it has more going on at that point. Otherwise go for a tank or healer for instant queues.

This is the old MNK sheet but I don't actually know enough about MNK to say if it's still applicable after the TK rotation changes.

Attached: 988y08txqle01[1].png (5120x2880, 2.84M)

I WANT TO BE A DANCER BROS

I WANT TO PLAY GUNBREAKER

RIGHT NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (900x506, 824K)

Like I said I don't care about the TK stuff, I just want to use the normal rotations to get by ShB. New rotations will happen anyway.

Thanks for this.

so does the miqote and im preeetty sure its supposed to be a female

I want to be a woman

>Steel peak
Good riddance. Boring OGCD that does nothing but flat potency. We have tackle and chakra for ST OGCDs now and they work differently from one another.
>Howling fist
Same thing as above. We're getting a chakra costing replacement. We don't need both elixir field and howling fist.
>Tackle mastery
Tornado kick rotation is cancer, good riddance. It never felt fun or satisfying to do.
>One Ilm Punch
A genuine tragedy. It has tons of uses outside of raid content from dungeons, eureka, treasure hunts and more.
>Internal Release
A bit sad but they're buffing chakra gen to compensate for it. Will pretty much play the same.

GL4 is great. FoF buff is pointless. Anatman is great - SSS is overkill and needs to be reworked. We have RoE (an extremely powerful mitigation tool) Anatman and Form Shift for GL management. Raptor form AoE is good, RoF still needs to not increase the GCD.

Biggest complaint is dragon kick change - it really should be turned into a buff that boosts bootshine's potency or any sort of buff that persists. With higher SkS we could do DK and TS every 3rd GCD rotation but since it is consumed on the next bootshine we are forced to use it every other time when they just gave us a tool that could change how we play somewhat through the bonus SkS.

Attached: 56758.jpg (670x899, 220K)

miqomanlet is in the foreground and standing on a ledge, and is STILL shorter than the viera

Help bros. I want to play Scholar again before it becomes unfun to play. I might resub just to get that sweet early access too.

You may accept the Random rule, or defy it, but you cannot beat me because I only have a pool of like 6 OP cards and you're going to keep getting Tier 1 shit.

Attached: file.png (462x955, 827K)

She'll have a lot of spunk when I'm done consummating our marriage!

Sup bro, want to be my dance partner?

Attached: danceberd.png (922x921, 1.62M)

>tfw no lala gf cunny

Attached: lala dancer.png (798x770, 405K)

How do I effectively clean up my HUD so majority of info is located in the lower half of the screen?

Sure thing friend, but no summoning dragon gods.

Daddy Urianger...

...move the UI elements down to the bottom half?

>SSS
I've check videos about that skill and people are saying they still don't understand the use of that skill.

>free crit indom
>free crit adlo
>free crit succor
>free crit ecog
Recitation is just too goddamn flexible and doesn't even specify that the crit will apply to only one single target. Adlo might've been nerfed but everything else sounds pretty good.
By nerf, they probably thought "nerf crit deploy and make dps like AST but make SCH heal more"

youtube.com/watch?v=MYG8kyImHPY

Soken is a God's gift to this land.

>Lakeland open-ish dungeon (71?)
>Kholusia mining shaft (75?)
>Dohn Mheg (73)
>Dungeon in Rak'Tika, same place Solus takes Scions in the cutscene (75? 79?)
>Innocence's seat in Ahm Araeng? (definitely 77)

>I still have the ARR fantasia
>Love my lizard
>but want to make a cool viera onee-san
>also have a potato itch
HELP

Attached: 1556117863346.jpg (500x631, 54K)

I wish. Fuck drggers. They've been in the spotlight long enough.

Is it wrong that I'm planning on switching to Dancer on my Lalafell and putting on the whoriest slutglam possible for the sole purpose of making people uncomfortable and/or aroused?

Attached: 1528339473560.png (1280x963, 420K)

What class was he before swapping to AST anyway?

elezen seems like the obvious choice here

some kind of arcanist

Arcanist, he has his own carbuncle.

>Thou art a third rate duelist in possession of a fourth rate deck

The only reason people use NIN/DRG is because of Trick Attack and Battle Litany.

Without those raid groups would be begging for MNKs or SAMs.

Would that be the lvl 60 GNB freebie set? Or is it just an artist interpretation of the edgy MSQ glam we got last patch?

He was an arcanist, and before that he was proto arcanist with the ACN staffs that were never used properly.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 2.07M)

I seriously dont remember him ever fighting but I'll take your word for it

it's the level 80 artifact set but without the coat, she's holding it behind her

it's the AF set but without the coat (she's holding the coat).

Fuck off Littlefoot

Attached: Alisaie.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>NIN
>DRG

>MNK

Huge Powergap

>SAM

>"Mine grandsire's deck hath no cards of inferior mettle, Kaiba"

it's the gunbreaker af without the coat

It's when you have to break off from the boss for a few GCD's

we can assume the AF4 and paired weapon is the freebie set since the only time they didn't do that was HW where it was a weekly tomestone set for some reason.

He joins you when you are invading the garlean castrums to save Minfilia and Papalymo, and later on against Arbert and his posse when he saves you and Thancred.

I see it now. Fuck, means we'll never get it.

If they removed those they would have to buff their damage to be in line with samurai

Oh, I get the point of it. It's incredibly niche and mainly serves to deal some damage when we need to move for mechanics. I just don't believe it is needed in its current state. I'd like to see something like DRG where Tornado Kick is upgraded to SSS during RoF, and you end RoF with SSS then TK after it gets downgraded for some huge burst before getting stacks back with PB.

I meant the lvl 60 set like RDM and SAM got at 50.

Attached: 3285f96cbf18a82b073fdd73d0b356a22683d48a.jpg (640x873, 37K)

just made this in 5 minutes what do you guys think

Attached: gnbchads.png (952x950, 926K)

That's what I'm saying. SAM can carry the damage of NIN and DRG, but people want the two instead because groups feel that one job can't have all that power and it should be dispersed to others.

He had a book so by default he was an arcanist. He was always on the backseat anyways until his galaxy brain play during the Warriors of Darkness arc. He didn't summon a carbuncle though if I remember.

Attached: file.png (1280x678, 1.83M)

I'm the user who posted the changes - I don't play MNK outside of just getting it to 70 and messing around with the TK rotation a bit but it feels like y'all are just going back to 4.0 MNK without anything really new to tide you over. At least if SSS were reworked to be usable regularly in your rotation it wouldn't seem like you got so little.

I suppose if you enjoyed old MNK this is better news than I'm making it out to be (and getting your AoE fixed is still really nice), I just wish you guys got a little more shiny new things to go along with the expac.

The GNB job trainer is going to be a hrothgar in Squall glamour.

You missed the PLD icon on the third guy

Never played tank, which should I try for ShB?

Basically it's a shitty level 80 skill.

He summoned the carbuncle in ARR when you save Minfilia and Papalymo.

probably dark if you're trying to follow the MSQ

an attempt was made

the reason why it was funny for monk was that you literally get people with weapon skills to farm resource for you, so if anything a dancer version would be the way to go here

You playin with fire boy, that template's cursed.

i was basing it off

Any of them except DRK unless you really want to be lore-friendly with the MSQ. If you have something level 70 already you can get a free level 60 tank with GNB.

>WHM going to be top dog
>Still only plan on playing through the story
>Still won't have an FC and will be forced to play alone.
>Have to pay another two years of cuck sub to keep my house or pack up and take a break.
I have mixed feelings.

Attached: 1535624005032.jpg (800x960, 273K)

GNB would be the most accessible for newbies already at ShB content since it starts at 60 and thus already has a full "kit". As translater-chan said, ShB trusts would make for good practice though ShB dungeons are the only things with trusts so maybe not

I miss Ilberd bros...

Damn I'm sad now.

i will make one with every job in the game. if we're all cursed then we will all be equal

>forced to play alone
user, just join any FC.

Why not DRK?

>WHM
>Top dog

Attached: WHM woes.jpg (967x1400, 803K)

It's a mix of PLD and WAR but without any advantage over them.

You know how hard it is to get a house fag so don't bitch about it.

what world are you on chump

None of them are worth my time. The only ones that will take me are fuckhuge FCs that take anyone. I just want a small group of friends again but they all left for Goblin.

Tonight, we dine in hell.

Attached: 1542168123461.png (952x950, 1.01M)

Can someone post pictures from the lice letter? Glamours please. Not the crafter and gatherers

I'm still here, bro.

Attached: 1559862315609.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

i'm not sure that battle litany is better than brotherhood if you don't also have the piercing debuff, it might be a tossup between mnk and drg for the other melee slot
i like both of them so i'm fine either way, really

That's real humble of you. No wonder you play alone.

Fuckin Memetaeus

Lolifillia

Attached: 1560557300211.png (524x545, 554K)

Give me three reasons why I should resub

I'm mostly kidding, DRK is still fine as a starter tank but leveling DRK can be a pain in the ass because of how weirdly its abilities are spread out, and it looks to be underwhelming in ShB aside from the flavour.

Bro!

Attached: 1557718892964.jpg (508x384, 78K)

>won't get porn because people won't stop commissioning their ugly futa cats

Attached: 1559551858723.png (565x564, 497K)

yikes. they should've given her tifa tier breasts.

Attached: 1560317905366.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

give me the fairy glamours you hack

Attached: file.png (808x867, 1.23M)

New bunny waifu

Attached: 1560558099812.png (1920x1027, 2.37M)

Which caster should I play for 5.0? BLM or SMN? RDM is garbage

Attached: 1545026973159.jpg (1300x801, 74K)

BLit is actually not better than Brotherhood, but DRG still has Dragon Sight and BLit lines up with every second Trick rather than every third like Brotherhood.

from what i've seen it's probably going to be fine in terms of performace, it just might be unfun in a different way now

also yes holy shit please move tbn down to like level 50 i beg you yoshi, the class doesn't fucking work without it

Far better than the original

He's still with you, bro.

Attached: 1559867134518.png (272x299, 7K)

BLM

What’s the point of the progress thing if it’s 100% only?

BLM if you already like BLM, SMN if you like SMN but now how it plays currently

>Feo is ugly (male) in spanish
>That bulge

SMN will be more interesting to play in SHB.
BLM if you suffer from severe autism.

Can you not do simple multiplication?

Minmin

Attached: Tap.jpg (1531x933, 231K)

>Eden released 2 weeks in
>Weekly Tomestones won't be out until a month in

lol

Restore Ishgard

Attached: 1547359802654.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

Tomestones available when savage launches.

>everyone thought PLD and DRK would be the tanks designed as MT while WAR and GNB were designed as OT
>it ended up being WAR and PLD as MT with DRK and GNB as OT
DRK BROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OYR EXPANSION WHY IS OUR ONLY GOOD SKILL STILL BLACKEST NIGHT

i bet that room smells like a petting zoo

Not a fairy, that's a pixie.

Attached: 7mRFoejRUiF1bqQC8O49_ESki8.jpg (2667x2000, 420K)

Can someone link me to a site when I put the crafting material, it will show me what I can craft with it? I forgot what it was.

There's literally no substantial advantage to count any of the four tanks as OT or MT. None.

Sorry, I live with my parents in Fortemps manor and dad said no sex so I'm going to ask you to leave

Look. BLM is still the best dungeon run DPSer. Don't knock it out.

>wow will release their newest 8.2 patch in 2 weeks
i hope this backfires hard one day

Garlandtools?

>"We will be battling against your WoL's power of imagination. We're hoping you will find out what this all means when you challenge this raid content."

Griever fucking confirmed.

Attached: FF8_Griever.png (946x895, 363K)

Ilberd is Eorzea's true hero.

There it is. Thanks.

So are ARR/HW crafting materials obsolete and they can be discarded prior to ShB's launch? Or still keep them?

will I be able to junction a GF

Attached: tfw no gf.png (175x151, 2K)

>WoL uses his DRK memory summon power to straight up create a new raid cycle

Attached: 1553808466018.jpg (174x238, 24K)

15$ a month

Download fairy mods like everyone else because yoshi doesn't give a fuck

Make healers in pvp halve the power of their heals when healing themselves pls. Problem solved.

Imagine Soken's remix of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDT_Y6Jj5c

I am currently level 60 DRK, how weirder does it get? How bad does it get in ShB?

How about actually balance frontlines and feast separately?

Truly the hero we deserve

Attached: lol.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

Since Eden is some imaginary bullshit everything's fair game. We might even get a KH based raid tier

They're removing dark arts so there's no way it'll be worse

That is way too much work for this indie team. But changing potencies around? Not a problem.

Hopefully not.

I don't have a problem with Dark Arts, it's just pretty unimaginative and boring but I can live with it.

To be fair, didn't he think of Raubahn as an uncle tom at that point?

We better get a mount.

Attached: Griever_Gunblade_FFVIII_Art.jpg (543x387, 70K)

That would be the cherry on the top of a shit cream sundae for me. Only thing worse would be if one of the gear sets from the 8 man is final fantasy 15.

It will be

He was always planning to turn on the traitor Raubahn.

Eden is a greatest hits of old Final Fantasy bosses just like Omega, so pretty much everything is on the table

>GUN's tank mount isn't a lion because they already got cucked by PLD
GUNbros...

Raubahn had given up any hope of freeing their homeland. Naturally he'd hate him.

Yoshida explicitly said they'd work more FF VIII stuff in to satisfy fan expectations, and a major thing in FF VIII is Ultimecia drawing Griever from Squall's mind as his concept of "the strongest possible being".

Attached: 1421958366903.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Eden is clearly FF8 considering you see Eden in the distance.

How have they managed to do that housing item preview, even with items you don’t own yet but can’t give a proper glamour log?

Eden isn't even a boss in VIII though. I'm guessing in XIV it's some machine designed to restore all the elements to the world and the raid will be about powering it up or fixing it etc.

I unironically don't think Dark Arts alone was what made SB DRK unfun to play. It was a combination of Blood Weapon being active for so often when it prevented you from doing a non-clipped double weave when you had to double weave extremely often.

I wish they would have at least left the Haste on BW so our rotation wasn't literally just scuffed WAR.

Not again...

5.0 = ff8 raid
6.0 = ff7 raid
8.0 = ff10 raid
???

Attached: original (2).jpg (500x327, 19K)

Never fucking reply to me again, retards

60-70 is all improvements, actually
the capstone is the blackest night, which lets drk actually have more that two and a half kinds of mitigation, you can give it to other people, and it gives blood when it pops so it pays for the dps loss of using it instead of dark arts. it's very good and it's getting buffed in shb

im glad you skipped 7.0, as we all know it's on the moon

FF8 Eden.
Gunbreaker.
Squall's clothes already in game.
FF8 remaster coming.

Who's predicting a Noctis style Squall cameo?

Will time mommy herself make an appearance?
Are we gonna have a Time Compression mechanic that no one will understand shit on release because it's confusing as fuck?

Attached: Ultimecia.jpg (980x550, 169K)

Whipper job when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>want to enjoy this class
>can't keep up with that lightning McQueen speedforce opener where you gotta fit all that shit within 10 seconds
>can't even keep up debuffs and buffs
>can't even keep up with ninki management
You guys are right. This class is too big-brained for me.

Attached: 250px-Ninja_concept_art.png (250x462, 168K)

>tfw no strongest gf

Yoshida said nothing is planned and the FF VIII remake coinciding with the references in ShB is purely coincidence.

Don't believe his lies.

>getting buffed in shb
It's 5% more on the shield but the mana cost has been upscaled to match, which is a nerf, and that extra 5% could mean that the shield doesn't actually pop because it's still 7 seconds so you won't get the effect, which is also a nerf.

You meant 7.0 I assume. We're not getting any more expacs after 7.0. That'll be the 5th expac, same as FF11 had, and release in 2023 so 10 years since FF14 (though the last FF11 expac came out 12-13 years later). If FF14 is still surviving and thriving I guess I can see more expacs but I doubt it.

>FF VIII remake
based retard

Attached: 1541660965114.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

spoiler gaia becomes ultimecia

What's the dumbest DPS class?
Which one gives me the most time to think about what I'm doing?

>no one will understand shit on release because it's confusing as fuck

It stillc an't be understood and it's still confusing as fuck, people just made up their own headcanons for 20 years to compensate, including Rinoa is Ultimecia and Squall Is Dead.

You'll restart a new MMO game in the New World. But following a different main story of course.

woah this set is badass

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-06-15_15-56-41.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

RDM

RDM

>Dumbest
Red Mage
>Thinking
Bard

I wonder if SE will try another MMO with the difficulties xiv had at the start. They might just decide to keep xiv going for as long as possible instead

you can still use it on cooldown if you wanted to, and it's overall the strongest offtank ability for most purposes since it's 25% on everyone now

Remake/remaster whatever.

Fuck off Balance shitters.

least thinking required would probably be DRG and RDM

>100+ wipes in
>barely getting to tenstrike still
>2 more weeks until xpac
is this good or bad prog we only play like an hour and a half or so every raid night

Attached: 1560221494268.gif (340x266, 788K)

I believe they are already working on another MMO project. About a year or so ago they put out a survey asking if people would play another MMO made by SE that wasn't FF14

>you can still use it on cooldown if you wanted to
Not if the nerfed mana drain values are going through to 5.0 instead of just being test build faggotry.

I wish you luck user, but, tbqh, looking grim.

It's steady. Pots are always in demand

Depends on how many more raid days you have. If you raid everyday you might clear

>~100 crystals and 3 pw things away from actually finishing a relic this time around
>don't have the will to drag myself across the finish line
also the relic is ugly as shit so it's not helping the situation

Truly the superior sister and the true patrician's choice.

user, the opener doesn't really have that many buttons to push and you just need to hit Armor Crush when Hyoton drops below 40s/do Shadow Fang every 3rd combo, but Ninki manage is a right pain in the ass.

Stick with it, Ninki is getting easier to manage in ShB and your opener and buffs/debuffs just come with practice.

You do realize the Balance is still going to theorycraft an optimal rotation for 5.0 MNK, right? I was only pointing out that MNK is getting reverted to playing how it did at 4.0 launch and barely getting anything new to make it feel different since SSS seems like shit at the moment.

I meant Huton, obviously.

I hope someone told that tank that he's in charge of the pace and if they don't like it they can feel free to leave and re-queue.

So they put Nier on the first?

Attached: 1532885009499.jpg (1365x1528, 380K)

I am skeptical if we'll go to the new world at all since wasn't there a big part of 11's world you never went to?

With the financial success of XIV and the brand recognition I think they will, despite MMOs being something of a weak genre right now. I think the only companies that really can bank on doing an MMO are Blizzard (Wow 2, with some kind of carryover effect from having played wow 1 since a reason a lot of people still go back to wow is the momentum of their characters), Square Enix with final fantasy, and I would say Riot could easily segway into a league MMO if they wanted to.

My concern is if it would become a magitekpunk kind of world like FF8/FF13/FF7. I know magitek doesn't necessarily exist in those but it's a shorthand for final fantasy cyberpunk or final fantasy sci fi. It would be kind of interesting to see multiple races in one of those and sci fi mmos are an empty spot right now, but it's not really my jam compared to high fantasy.
>Spirits within style power armor
Yeah nevermind fuck what I said bring me fucking final fantasy sci-fi MMO holy shit. Shame some proxy user used my IP and now I can't upload images because I'm salivating at the idea of that actually.

Sup bros, is Sidurgu and Fray/You the only NPCs to fight like a Dark Knight?

Attached: nigberd.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

pipin also uses drk animations, if i remember right

Parse faggots are literally the cancer killing FFXIV and Im glad Yoshida is fucking doing something about it.

If you want to wank over big numbers fuck off to WoW

Some people use the Dark Knight animations, like that Heavensward guy that kills Haurchefant.

This is making me really curious to see what the hell is going on here.

Attached: 1556747368828.jpg (1300x731, 157K)

>Im glad Yoshida is fucking doing something about it.
*creates DNC*

The Heavensward member with the greatsword that kills Haurchefant fights like one but isn't a DRK.

It does resemble Copied City but no, it's probably just where Innocence and his underlings are.

Class performance will vary depending on player skill. Accept it, greylet.

*makes the balance seethe because it's oriented around fluffing up one party-member consistently*

Leveling DRK with the shitty dark arts spam rotation when I know it'll be gone in 2 weeks is fucking annoying

Honestly I don't know if I'll manage to get the motivation to get high enough in time, might just cave and switch to GUN

This.

I always ask at the start if someone is monitoring DPS so I could look later and if one of them does I report them to the GMs right after.

>an extremely tiny minority is ruining a game heavily dominated by casual players who literally don't give a fuck about said minority or what they want

Also, party synergy still exists and even if literally no job had raid utility there would still be a meta and people would optimize fights around it.

Maybe if you stopped seething about literally nothing and just played the game to have fun you'd realize how little people actually give a shit about """the meta""". Enjoy my (You).

comparing ff11 to ff14, 14 has reel in more popularity so I think they can still salvage the rest of 14 lore to keep veteran players comeback for more.

Honestly, my only gripe with NIN is Kassatsu -> Raiton. That shit is so fucking clunky. I hate it. You have to space out the button presses, otherwise you'll mess it up. It doesn't help that the animation for Kassatsu is so understated that you don't have a visual cue to start your mudras. It just becomes a rhythm you have to commit to muscle memory. It's the only class where I have to be deliberate and paced with my buttons. No other class demands that.

Thanks bros

finish drk user.

It's miserable playing Dark Knight until 66, have fun with that.

And they'll optimize by figuring out which job is best paired with a DNC for the greatest rdps, so enjoy your even worse parsefag elitism, dumbass.

Doesn't matter. He still chimped out on his fellow mhiggers at Baelsar's Wall.
Never betray your own my ass.

>things that never happen for 100, Alex

Ok

anyone wanna erp on cactuar

unknown

They betrayed Ala Mhigo first.

I don't think he considered them 'friends'.

>fixed lilies
>nuke is a dps loss
>lost a dot
>no utllity
>still the "healer" healer when everything is already pointing to the same amount of raid damage as before
WHM fags are literally delusional.

Well, you'll be doing Kassatsu -> Hyoton in Shadowbringers but for now you can just do Kassatsu -> Fuma and depending on ping actually gain potency because of potential clipping with Raiton.

Also, are you doing Kassatsu into Raiton between GCDs? Ideally you Kassatsu, then at least one GCD later do your mudra(s).

I sometimes feel that way when dropping leylines followed by triplecast as a BLM before using Fire4

MCH

You'll spend most of your time spamming its first weapons kill hoping to trigger a combo after you run out of ammo.

twitter.com/FF_XIV_JP/status/1139789854831570944

Attached: file.png (720x720, 1.43M)

that literally never happened unless your card management was shit.

I don't think he considered anyone friend so it's a moot point really.

any fapsluts on CH?

It is bad and ass, yes

And as a direct result, Ala Mhigo is free,, Rhauban stops lusting after little girls and Garlemald is backed against a wall. Ilberd got literally everything he wanted.

Attached: 0mad.jpg (600x681, 48K)

>robot frog mount will be hard to get
>tfw not a savage raider
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

Attached: 45jghkm,f.jpg (398x700, 63K)

just like last time, right?

Attached: stormblood subs.jpg (968x335, 107K)

>Robot frog will be hard to get
>tfw savage raider
I'm excited man

Attached: ricardo dancer.png (697x540, 223K)

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1535034141489.png (197x374, 132K)

Augmented shire gear is fine until bardam's mettle. You can run that dungeon a few times if you want to gear up.

Definitely, I think Yoshi has also gotten a kind of personality recognition like Todd Howard that makes some people willing to take a gamble on it if his name is attached to it. I haven't done final fantasy games before this except a few days of FF11 and if he's in charge of FF16 I'd be happy to give it a try if it has the high fantasy theme he said he prefers.

He didn't chimp out, he intentionally used them as a blood sacrifice. It was rather like the calculus of someone like Osama or ISIS except Ilberd was willing to put his money where his mouth was and sacrifice himself in it too. I honestly wish the Eorzeans had half the strategic wit he did because that was a master stroke and he absolutely won.

The asian school-shooter haircut brother of the Tsuyu did a half-assed version of it since the Garlean subordinates could have and would have reported otherwise. While there was no way Ilberd would lose unless the Eorzeans themselves were conquered. And even if they were Shinryuu would commit mass destruction in Garlemald (except not because he was easily captured). Griffith wishes he was half the strategic genius the Griffin was. I am not uploading my picture because my IP is banned from doing so not because I am Ilberd, I promise.

To get the robot frog, you have to do final savage with 7 French players via DF.

Tankbros is it faster to rerun top dungeon when you're leveling your first job through expansion MSQ if you hit a wall or are sidequests more efficient?

Nothing its a perfectly acceptable way to play the game and get fulfillment from it.
I enjoy getting to bis and helping friends get to bis in a static to be ready for when ultimate drops.

Oh, right, I forgot I was in complete control of all RNG, how silly of me

Sidequests give essentially negligible exp in FFXIV. Just rerun your highest level dungeon.

Ser Zephirin, who also happens to be the guy who kills Haurchefant, appears in the 70 DRK quest as your boss fight while Fray is fighting Arbert.

He uses a bunch of the pruned DRK abilities like Scourge and it causes me unending asshurt to this day.

Attached: yoshi.png (1280x720, 960K)

No he didn't. He wanted to punish the people of ala mhigo, the empire, and the alliance. He got none of that, thanks to Ala Mhigo. At the point he did the shinryu 9/11 attempt he didn't care about freeing ala mhigo anymore. He was loony.

Dungeon. Sidequest are really for world building unless its a beast tribe. Specifically, the stormblood ones are a good chunk of exp

>being a lucklet

But feel free to do sidequests if you want, the flavour can be fun and they sometimes have nice lore.

She'll probably be in E8

So 4 RDMs, 2 WARs, and 2 ASTs?

What I've learned from grinding my tank jobs in preparation for ShB is that the average healer is way way way way way way way worse at the game than the average tank

I actually can't remember the last time I let a tank die in a leveling dungeon roulette as a healer, meanwhile these fucktards I'm getting don't AOE, don't DPS at all, stand still for like five seconds between each heal instead of casting them back to back on large pulls, don't EVER use Largesse or any other big cooldowns, and need several minutes every dungeon to realize I'm not going to respect the fucking content and will actually try to get us out in under 20 minutes

No wonder I get 2-3 commends all the time when I heal dungeons if this is what people are seriously putting up with

Just think thats the retards they are catering to. Sad

The term Netflix healers is not a joke.

Healing is not particularly fun or stimulating so usually it's slow, braindead retards that flock to it.

Which is why healers should be whipped into DPSing. Healers should absolutely be contributing DPS. Tanks do. So should they.

There needs to be more mounts that you can get just from sidequests. Everything is locked behind raids, instanced content, or achievements that take decades to do.

Mounts aren't a right, they're a privilege.
And you've already got a flight-ready chocobo.

Unfortunately SE seem to be going the opposite direction since they apparently live in a fantasy land where OGCD heals aren't more than enough healing for even Savage content

Learn to raid or do extremes, user. They're fun!

Dude what. How high are you right now.

Sadly seems like the opposite is happening. I haven't touched healing in XIV because none of the classes appealed to me but I desperately want to be a NWN/D&D style cleric melee/armored healer again. I know that will never happen in XIV because no job in FF seems to be an armored healer and their apparent hostility to healing DPSing judging from fears of healers they wouldn't be able to DPS in Shadowbringers makes me know that'll never happen. But man when I can do some clutch rez and heal as a RDM I feel so happy. It's why I am vaguely interested in dancer even if my character will look fucking ridiculous as a dancer, because it seems to be the buff happy ranged class.

Level a tank you cuck you'll get a completely free mount that's one of the most exclusive in the game since women, children, and trannies get tankxiety

I wish more were tied to non-grind achievements. Things like doing content at minimum item level, or simply even giving us an area-friendly mount for all the side quests in a specific zone.

>first DRK job duty was basically a metaphor for how you shouldn't spam Dark Arts too much or you'll run out of MP and die
>DRK gameplay is to just spam Dark Arts as much as possible, literally tape that button down
what did they mean by this

I never really used largesse in dungeons but I still was pretty active

it's gone now because it's consolidated to shitty capstones (Temperance, Dissipation [which has already existed], Neutral Sect)

I do. Why would you not want more tho.

Attached: ffxiv_05262019_201948_322.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

The only reason people find so many GCDs to DPS is that it's a reward for maximising your OGCD healing tools. Giving us more means to heal this way will just allow people to DPS more.

I was referring to the language used to justify the healer changes. YoshiP basically said that they aren't happy with the current situation and want healers to heal, saying that in their view SCH wasn't pulling their weight and was forcing the duty onto their co healer too much

Now this is what I am talking about. Not just gil/experience but something more worthwhile.

>WHM quests
>NPCs cast stoneskin

Hmm

EX Primals are the "Four Fiends" with Scarmiglione getting fucked over and Golbez in a cutscene or solo instanced fight y/n?

I just started playing again for the first time since launch, should I be primarily doing main scenario quests to level up?

Or maybe you could just do the already existing hard content. You'd already have an omega mount, flying snake, air force, gobwalker... yet all I hear is "waaah why can't I get a mount from fates"

Does the new crafting ui help the crafting simulators become more accurate?

YoshiP seems to think that giving healers more DPS tools = healers DPSing instead of healing, when that's not the case with people who know how to play the game. Competent healers will always heal just the required amount then go back to DPSing (like they should, because there's no reason to heal people more than they need to survive the next mechanic).

It's hilariously how out-of-touch that statement is, because SCHs can output a fuckton of healing when they need to (and should be doing like a good healer). Since YoshiP clears raids with pugs maybe he had one bad SCH experience and started a crusade.

>What's the dumbest DPS class?
MCH

But I already have those.

Oops meant to quote and not

Who here is ready to be completely fucking disappointed by the SINGLE job quest we will get at level 80 instead of an actual questline because they're lazy fucks

I'll fly into haneda and go directly to SE headquarters if they're ACTUALLY as good and long as an entire normal questline

yes idiot what the fuck else would you do

Unless they are going full retard with more references bosses, I don't see this happening. And with Eden and Nier, I'd kinda like some original stuff instead.

>area-friendly mount for all the side quests in a specific zone.

you mean like the beast tribe quests that have existed for half a decade?

There's a lot of trap options for noobs like side quests (shit xp) leves (shit xp) guildhests (shit do) and FATES (shit xp)

No one cares about that here. Apparently all that matters is the "hard" content raiding.

It’s a single quest but it’s length is the same as 5 of them every 2 levels. No one dud the quests in SB until 70 for skill anyway.

fates are fine for the first 30ish levels if you're a dps who can't dungeon spam trying to meet a level wall for an MSQ

Who gives a flying fuck. Job quests were little more than retarded chores on most jobs because only drk got to play around with the msq stuff. I hope they fuck off with role quests in the next expansion and remove this shit entirely.

>as good
Well, considering the average quality of job questlines in SB that's probably a safe bet
>as long
Hell no that's not happening with how involved the Role Quests are apparently going to be.

I see the point you're making but I just want them to continue to diversify how mounts are distributed since I can't stop myself from collecting mounts.

Why must it be so complicated to grow some damn onions? I just want to increase my bird's level cap without going broke!

Attached: 13aa0bbd0bc9dae3348ef1fd9c465d0e6843eebf854f2185612b76b4bfa1dd17.jpg (1366x768, 285K)

My worry is that they are "role quests"

one quest for all 4 tank jobs
one quest for all 3 healers
one quest for all dps
and no quest for BLU

Not too disappointed because DRG's was a fucking abomination in stormblood so I already have dismayed expectations. Go from the kino wonder of 2.0's quest with Estinien to the melancholy of 3.0 to playing DR. G PHIL to a dragon brat who wants mommy and daddy to get along. You have the entire wealth of far eastern dragon stories, all the wealth of far eastern dragon mythos to draw upon for storytelling and I get something I'd expect from a fucking calarts cartoon. I'm not asking to slay dragons but how about have me be the pupil to some wise Eastern dragon to help herald the DRG into becoming a warrior who marries the might of man and dragon for the betterment of both instead of to defeat dragons?

How cucked are healers?

Attached: 1509858359699.gif (250x231, 875K)

just steal one from your fc chest

I did, but the fact you could do them in a slightly weird order kinda made them feel strange. They were introducing me to the Sekiseigumi in the MSQ despite the fact I had been helping them already.

you should have bought them when they were cheap as fuck but then the BLU glitch happened and they sold for millions

Yeah I hope they just stop doing MSQ entirely.
Infact, I wish the game was just a boss select screen.

Oh they are. If I understood right that's 100% what they are. Even more infuriating because I bet now we'd have good writing for our jobs and the rich potential of having a job quest that deals with our First-shard equivalent. So you would get a taste of something new.

Instead it's just going to be "Echo adventures of one of the Warriors of Darkness"

I just hope they're longer than the normal Job quest and deal with the usual Class/Job NPC's.

Be a dear join Haurchefant, would you?

Attached: 1522657508951.png (800x1000, 339K)

>LL
>still no Hrothgar and Viera naming conventions

Did they forget or what?

Not very. Their dps rotations are simple, but they can still put out numbers and are expected to do so.

Should I commision some porn of her? It will be just some normal hetro stuff with a random guy or an obvious Thancred.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_52nd_PLL_17_Minfilia.png (1500x2000, 907K)

Man with the machine gun in ShB when

6.0 will be the healers' era

I don't recall them announcing they were going to discuss that.

Dungeon trailer looked like low quality trash, I've seen better models and textures on a ps2 game. The amount of mobs in each pack is just hilarious desu, healers are going to be bored, tanks are going to fall asleep and dps are just autistic anyway.

Attached: 1522908886274.jpg (540x540, 75K)

What does this have to do with raiding? Take this to /xivg/.

You do realize posting a widely beloved character from an incredibly successful job quest sort of defeats your point that they should be removed right?

SE makes so much fucking money removing job quests when they're one of the few unique things about the game should be unacceptable. It's the exact same trash decision TOR did, making everyone go through the same story for expansions instead of unique class ones

run back your erp shithole you fucking scrub, everything in the game that doesn't have extreme/savage/ultimate in the instance title can be facerolled by an inbred FAS 6 year old scrub. it's practically insulting to call the mind numbing autism simulators like gathering, eureka, and beast tribes that make up the rest of the game """"content"""" at all.

Attached: 1481231038692.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Depends on the artist, but do it faggot

It really doesn't because the one quest isn't worth having to slog through the 10 other idiotic ones.

If it is one BIG quest then I'm fine with it despite liking the job quests, going and doing a tiny slice of a story then "COME BACK IN 2 LEVELS BRO" is kinda irksome.

Cute!

I can't believe yoshi expects me to level two alts so I can complete all my specialist craftings.

Attached: hey.png (260x282, 130K)

>saying that in their view SCH wasn't pulling their weight and was forcing the duty onto their co healer too much
Ouch Scholars. He's not wrong though.

>"Echo adventures of one of the Warriors of Darkness"
There's no physical dps class in their group.

No wonder you're playing alone, m8

Everyone loses some DPS tools and have been homogenized into: Single target spam, dot, AoE.

>WHM lillies are just gained over time and are used on heals that are on the global cooldown (lol). After using like 3 they can use a smelly nuke spell
>SCH gets angel fairy summon, dedicated crit heal cooldown
>AST redesigned to only have single target DPS buffs for all their cards

SCHfags are crying that their job is ruined because they don't have Miasma or Energy Drain anymore and pretend that their job broil spam 99% of the time anyways

Just annoys me that 90% of XIV art is futa shit. There's like 1 person that gets hetro Alisaie art and 1 person that gets hetro Alphinaud art.

Imagine uninstalling everytime. Do you have like a 100 GB hd?

>The amount of mobs in each pack is just hilarious desu
Mobs were hidden in Stormblood dungeon trailer too you autistic cunt

Hence why I'd imagine every DPS gets grouped together into the same basic bitch quest.

You can solo heal Savage, there's simply not enough actual damage going out. There's unavoidable raidwide AOE and some tankbusters a few times a minute. That's it. You need a group full of mongoloids constantly fucking up mechanics before natural hp regen, fairy embrace and OGCDs are no longer good enough

Everyone must play the same
EVERYONE MUST PLAY THE SAME
NOT ONE MAN SHOULD FEEL THE SHAME
OF SADNESS IN THIS TRANNY GAME

HEALERS NEED NOT DPS
AND SHOULD NOT BE EXPECTED TO
DPS CAN HEAL AND BLESS
AND TANKS WILL NOW OUTDAMAGE YOU

SKILL? NO, EVERYONE PLAY SAME
YOSHIDA IS THE ONE TO BLAME
WHETHER DRK, SCH, MNK OR NIN:
SKILL ENDS WHERE FEELINGS BEGIN

Attached: terra.jpg (597x597, 26K)

They literally already said that there are role quest for melee and range DPS are separated.

>AST returns to the shed
>SCH gets more unnecessary buffs because Yoship lives in a fantasy world where SCH does the least healing out of all 3 healers

GMs don't give a fuck about parsing if you're not harassing people with it as stated many times before. Your reports do nothing

There's a PLD, a WAR, a WHM, a BLM, and a BRD. Melee DPS will probably get Arbert even though he's a warrior while the tanks will get the paladin roe

Why is crafter armor locked onto the job? You should be able to unlock it and then be able to glamour it.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_52nd_PLL_07_Alchemist.png (1500x2000, 1.49M)

Well that's good then. Not as great as class specific but that works I guess

right? never underestimate the power of autism bucks. it's like that one guy who gets his oc into all of those kickstarter games.

wow has the same problem... any fantasy game, really, because the fantasy setting gives an excuse for futa I guess. it's tiresome.

fuck I used to be a degenerate but the overabundance of futa shit has unironically turned me into a hand holding, loving relationship fetishizer. i want wholesome love between two characters, not some random brown cat fucking literally every npc female

It's been that way since ARR

>even though he's a WAR

Not seeing the problem

I want to play Viera but that Weaver Hat is so fucking good.

They are also 'questline' by the way.

Attached: 1539576934507.png (1274x577, 900K)

BLU is not getting to 80 anyway, so it's still gonna get a questline from 50 to 60 and maybe 60 to 70.

i want to farm a doggo mount
will i be able to get one in time and which one is the easiest to get?

I'm going to assume Arbert is going to be assigned to melee DPS because it's not like WARs don't think they're DPS anyways.

>Blanhaerz: Tank Role (PLD)
>Arbert: Melee DPS Role (WAR)
>J'rhoomale: Ranged DPS (BRD)
>Naillebert: Magic DPS (BLM)
>Lamimi: Horny Healer (WHM)

Just something that's always been. It would be nice if you could at least cross glam DOH/DOL within their own categories.

>Dungeon trailer only showed 5 out of 9 dungeons due to spoilers
Last time they included Ala Mhigo what the fuck could they possibly have spoiled?

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-SHADOWBRINGERS-Launch-Trailer-YouTube.mp4_snapshot_03.34.262.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Yeah it is just rolling dice and then considering suicide. Lakshimi or Susanoo.

It certainly looks that way.

Attached: 1553000603611.png (1308x706, 1.12M)

>DRK went from "veteran player" tank, to grug smash button mashing 123 retard tank, to slow zero brain activity 123 tank
>GNB is now the "veteran player" tank
bros

Attached: 1560585410854.png (410x420, 240K)

puriasu undastandu

I guess it appeals to the 0.1% of fuckers who literally only craft and don't do any combat the entire expansion but even they are omnicrafters so job locked gear is still retarded

It's unbelievably wasteful to not let people glam it over other gear

tank quest - arbert
healer quest - that fucking lala slut
phys quest - kitty
magic quest - blm (male elezen)

>Arbert was so strong he became DPS for real
Damn, I'm jealous.

His holmgang was fucking awesome.

One for each save Arbert then?

Attached: FFXIV_Warriors_of_Darkness.png (694x1080, 1.44M)

What will the primal "mounts that no one uses but casuals will grind for it anyways" mount be this time? Deer? Frogs?

How is this acceptable to make even less content? First it was 2 dungeons each patch then 1, now shb is looking even more devoid of content. Don't even get me started on SBs huge areas with nothing in them.

Pffffffft jesus. I guess at least the new animation is pretty.

Veteran bullshit aside, I still find it funny DRK goes from 3 combos initially, then 2 combos, and then just a single one.

doesn't Korea or China have the option to use Crafter gear as glamour for whatever

Holy shit it's real, Lamimi is a bearded Dwarf on the First.

There's 1 extra dungeon this time and don't even pretent that intermittent job quests were "content", only the capstone one mattered or had anything interesting.

Seiryu is the only one that doesn't have an increased drop rate. Lakshmi susanoo or byakko are the easiest fights. People still fuck up shinryu and tsukiyomi for some fucking reason so don't bother with those until next xpack

robot frogs

Utter Stormblood trash

NO NO NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN BROS

Attached: 4564564564818561287.png (1070x601, 507K)

They wouldn't even show us what Eden looked like from more than a mile away out of avoiding major spoilers, apparently shit really goes down.

Remember that YoshiP said that Hydaelyn being a fucking Primal was ultimately a small fry reveal compared to what's coming

>there's 1 extra dungeon this time
What really?

They mattered, retard.

>Lalafell WHM lusting after Arbert was actually a bearded dwarf on the first

Attached: 1560380257938.jpg (550x550, 106K)

>Fisher man horizon might come to 5.0
Comfy FSH bros cheers, it's our time to shine!

Attached: Final.Fantasy.XIV.full.1879421.jpg (1000x1085, 777K)

Yes, 9 dungeons on launch up from 8 in HW and SB. Either one if 70 or there's two story dungeons at 80

I don't really get why people are getting upset over having less job quests in 5.0 when in SB most of them were pretty fillery up to 70 and a questlines like WAR, PLD, DRG, WHM, etc. just seemed to be running out of ideas as to what to do with the job lore and characters.
Having one job quest will at least fix the filler issue

Attached: 1559193166639.jpg (658x702, 163K)

If we knew they wouldn't be spoilers. Last time it was clear we'd eventually go to Ala Mhigo because we're liberating it. This time revealing, I dunno, you fight Hydaelyn by having a dungeon taking place in her realm whatever the fuck that could be would be a major reveal. Or going back in time to when the light began to flood the world, or intentionally having to fight the Crystal city thing and the good guys because you need to make them despair enough as a Warrior of Darkness. I got no fucking idea, just that there'll be major tweets judging from

They mattered to me, sorry you got unlucky and play shitty jobs with boring lore

Attached: GNB experienced players.jpg (864x200, 45K)

>cooldowns for several things increased
>manacosts increased
>mana recovery decreased
You'll spend 95% of the time pressing 123 and enjoy it, cuck.

They don't have real beards (unless they grow one). It's just part of the dwarf ensemble.

>filler
Why do you even play FF.

DRK quests were literally the only noteworthy casualty of the job quest purge and this entire expansion looks like it's going to be a DRK job quest anyway

It's even possible the one quest we get is substantial enough to be the length of at least a couple normal job quests combined. I'm going to reserve judgement until I can see what the jobs quests are really like.

Wrong. We get a level 80 job quest for each job and then a series of WoD themed role quests from 70-80.

AKA we gutted every other tank for this, when this comes out we'll be gutting it too eventually. Pureseu rook forwald to eet

FSH is truly lalafell's forte

Attached: Final.Fantasy.XIV.full.2526461.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

It's only DRK that is gutted, eat shit edgefag

yeah, i can't say most job quests weren't just "go here, now go here, now go here" until you get to the climax so it's not like you couldn't consolidate most of it into one quest anyways.

GNB doesn't even look remotely difficult, it's just YoshiP shilling the new class. It'll be about as easy as PLD and WAR.

Would you be happy if the MSQ was parked down to just ten quests, 1 per level, since the rest were all filler? How about just buying the expansion and being given full gear and all trials and raids unlocked with no story at all?

Even the most "filler" job quests still usually provided more lore and background on the world and the job. If I'm playing Summoner I want to hear about Summoner shit, don't lump me together with faggot red and black mages I don't care about them or the stupid warrior of darkness jobber

>I enjoy having 9 levels of quests where nothing happens only for something to finally happen when I hit the next level
Okay

It gets two combos. By definition that makes it the hardest tank.

Not that that is saying much.

Yoshi probably thinks the Rip and tear combo is complex or something

And of course the person whinging about nothing is a SMN.

DRK has been so utterly fucked that I can't be certain that Heavensward wasn't just a dream.

I think the reason why it seems like SE is asking healers to "actually" heal now in ShB is because, the next raids will have the boss do a fuckton of damage that the healers have to fully concentrate on healing or some shit.

PLD unironically looks to have the most complex rotation

I don't want to share my DRK quests with PLD and WAR who I have nothing in common with lorewise either

Also, not an argument.

I'd potentially argue that PLD having Atonement and a (not as strict anymore) Requiescat window is as difficult as GNB's second combo, but I guess for the average player hitting one oGCD between three GCDs is extremely difficult.

That's exactly what the reasoning is.

I don't know why dpsing as healer is bad. There have been many runs where I run as healer and I sped up the run dpsing due to the dps sucking as at damage. And now, Yoshi wants me to have 30+ minute runs due to dps being bad.

You must be new so I'll say this in the nicest way I can.
Your are incorrect.

Attached: dontdos.png (340x504, 266K)

Cool that doesn't retroactively change every quest and dungeon from 1-70

As a PLD main I'd argue that because its rotation is so static it's probably one of the easier rotations, but it certainly has the most variety out of any tank by a long shot.

Just watch. A constant poison the whole EX run. The longer the run happens the harder the tick.

Why do they keep taking abilities away

Attached: goose.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Stuff actually happens in the MSQ. Most job quests in SB were often just walking to a place, killing a pack of dudes, and turning it in. Repeat that 3-4 times and then have a big boss fight at the end. The whole thing could be consolidated into one quest for how tiny they generally were

You don't know what they are even going to be about yet you retard.

Not that sounds like a good mechanic but there is no way Square will ever make healing harder than it currently is. The role's DPS actions were universally culled because YoshiP was concerned certain jobs (SCH) were "DPSing instead of healing" when the reality was that they were healing with oGCDs that let them DPS more.

Can't wait for every fight to be like God Kefka. Healers are always shit players when they actually have to heal instead of being stone spamming parse niggers

To avoid bloat. They have been doing this for 6 years now fucking newfag.

where can i find the rest of the high quality renders?

>SE makes the game easier and easier every expansion
>"N-NO, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME"

Attached: 1553794999427.png (399x382, 87K)

Yes we do retard every tank will be following one of the Warriors of Darkness, either Arbert or the Roegadyn paladin.

Don't talk about shit you don't know

They keep adding new ones and want to prevent bloat.

Take your own advice silly bollocks

The bloat buzzword ignores the fact that Black Mage lost nothing and in fact gained abilities

In fact a large number of jobs will have fewer abilities than they did back in Heavensward, the game is actually getting more and more simple over time

Because ability bloat is a real thing and rotation refinement is good for the game because it improves the fun parts of the job and helps keep them feeling distinct. Monkeybrain players who experience severe distress in response to any form of loss are an unfortunate casualty of this process, but it's necessary because if they never took anything away, every job would be a monstrosity with 100 buttons half of which are useless situational skills that everyone has.

People still healed as little as possible in God Kefka too, retard-kun. And they'll continue to do so even if every fight hit required more healing than God Kefka. You don't heal by reactively spamming Medica or Helios when damage happens, you plan to use extremely potent oGCD heals whenever possible because that helps you contribute towards killing the boss faster.

BLM barely had any shit to begin with.

All the bullshit aside, you know how thankful I am to be finally able to heal off of souleater because now I don't have to take grit off while MTing? Thank the fucking lord. Holy shit it's going to feel good.

Attached: 1560467508343.jpg (400x400, 54K)

>He joined a modern MMO expecting complexity from jobs
You have nobody to blame but yourself.

BLM's primary rotation was literally six buttons, they still had plenty of room for more.

At this rate it's just imagine how bad it will be in 10 years. I can honestly say you will see a MOBA MMO, and with as many abilities as you see in assfaggots games.

If only GNB didn't cuck you that too.
>Soul Eater is the third step and a 300 potency heal
>GNB Brutal Shell is the second step and a 150 potency heal with a 150 potency shield (inherently better because it can be used for value at full HP)
>They can even fucking give the shield to other people
Man am I glad to finally quit DRK. SE fucking hates that job.

Don't even need to wait 10 years user, there are "MMOs" for smartphones right now that are literally what you just described.

I saw you earlier in Limsa

WoW is pretty much a moba mmo at this point.

Don't forget about Aurora

well eventually you end up with wow: reinventing each class every expansion, completely unable to fix them until you get an expansion's budget

How could I? Fuck I am excited man.

ok

why are there so many awful players all of a sudden? The end of heavensward/beginning of stormblood wasn't anything like this.

Are WoW players really this shitty?

I want to play it so bad bro