Wheres the mua3 thread

wheres the mua3 thread

Attached: mua3.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

bump

Is there a sort of Diablo style loot system? That'd have me playing this game for a really long time if it did. Any idea what the max level is?

im glad we're allowed to get non-phone marvel games with the fucking xmen again although the DLC is looking jewy as fuck

don't think its that loot heavy, though loot played a part in the first one at least

I really wished Marvel Heroes could have just been a diablo clone instead of half of one
and i don't even like those kinds of games, but what they did was not as fun as it could have been

that character that you always have on your team

Attached: ncnc.png (508x696, 454K)

>although the DLC is looking jewy as fuck
apparently this isn't the full roster
but F4 just being DLC hurts
maybe the were made RIGHT AFTER the Fox deal was finalized
so couldn't have put them in the base

>Elsa Bloodstone

Attached: yay.jpg (587x461, 38K)

Is it sad I was sold at Venom? Like sure there's others here that I like, and Spidey's always been my fave hero, but Eddie Venom's always been my favorite. I dig guys who look like utterly evil bastards but would sooner save an old lady than mug her. Hopefully he and Spidey have enjoyable interactions together.

>Elsa Bloodstone
>Crystal
>various X-men characters

damn, this is what infinites roster should have looked like.

not at all
Venom is a great character with a unique moveset

i REALLY don't like them putting in Gwen and Miles though , like its a roster of 30+ characters and seeing 3 Spider-Men just makes it look so much smaller

but with that logic, how bad is it that I want War Machine?

Attached: menu.png (1608x1789, 2.99M)

Why are all the woman ugly?

>villains bonus
but there's only 2 villains, who else are we getting?

you've already posted him

Dunno if that's how it's always been but ever since MVC2 I've always seen War Machine as heavy balistics based compared to Tonys lasers. He could have a totally different moveset for sure. I find Gwen cute, her design is legit nice. I agree that we really didn't need that many Spiders though. Spidey and Venom are enough.

Are the gems the only equips? Do they have varying raritys? So I have shit to farm and loot for.

I'm guessing Venom is counted as one even though he's an anti-hero.

SJWs trannyized them

Likely get unlocks after beating the game plus Doom and some brotherhood mutants from the DLC

Saw somewhere, maybe the eshop page, mention a hero campaign and a villain campaign so I'm thinking a good number of villains will be playable

post costumes you want

Attached: Ms-Marvel-Carol-Danvers-Marvel-Comics-Warbird-a.jpg (500x1226, 87K)

I know those iso-8s have varying raritys. They talked a bit about them in the treehouse

>I'm guessing Venom is counted as one even though he's an anti-hero.
i was counting him
we have Magneto and Venom
and....
would they really count Hawkeye and Deadpool? i mean they haven't been villains since their inception

>Elsa Bloodstone
>Not Aaron

Do you think someone at Team Ninja likes Nextwave and chose her like how Capcom chose Shuma-Gorath?
I know someone who worked at Gainax who drew fanart

Attached: 0260cc9d704191bdc48398aba9ea1fee.jpg (1280x1942, 498K)

Gimme this shit, dammit.

Could be nice. May not be as big a loot system as I'd care for but potentially could be fun hunting for better and better gems.

Attached: feature[1].jpg (990x600, 134K)

>costumes

he doesn't know......

Not having this would be a sin

Attached: 6855860446_39a39b902d_b.jpg (1024x752, 140K)

>5 spidermen

Attached: 1218722732814.jpg (550x550, 26K)

I swear you outrage cultists would call 90s Rogue mannish.

Attached: x-men-the-animated-series-x-men-90s-tv-series-6640243-576-432.jpg (576x432, 38K)

You better be fucking shitposting I swear to god.

No costumes, not even as DLC.

Not crazy about only four abilities. I liked X-men legends 2 system because it gave build options but there was a smidge too many. Most fun one was building brotherhood Rogue. No flight, defense buffs, strength, only her ability syphoning.

Venom has always played differently
Miles and Gwen are just there because Team Ninja had too many ideas for just Peter

thats fair, but still
they make the roster look a lot smaller

I'm sure game informer mentioned that costumes could be unlocked by infinity trials. You get currency to unlock them

here you go

Attached: (You).png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

he is

Fox has no control over who Marvel puts in their video games, the F4 probably just weren't high priority. Marvel ignoring series whose movie rights were owned by Fox wasn't due to actual ownership issues, it was because Marvel is run by petty faggots who want their comics and games to be advertising vessels for the MCU.

perlmutter was super fucking petty

the x-men were to big to ignore, especially for japs

it was probably a lot easier to convince to put in Bloodstone over Aaron
I mean there's not a lot of A-List female characters so you're more likely to get the obscure girls in
we need some obscure boys though

>obscure boys
post em

Attached: captain-britain-series-fake-rumor.png (620x421, 264K)

Attached: 87yg78t086g0g98g80y8ty8uftgutf.webm (704x904, 1.67M)

The most asinine part is that Perlmutter was fucking kicked out of the MCU when Feige had enough of his shit that he went to Disney and told them he'd quit if they didn't sever Marvel Studios from Marvel Entertainment's influence

gib speedball

picking the main avengers in your team is like making an entire party be mario

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 432K)

based

Still, Nextwave really does seem like something a Westaboo at Team Ninja would enjoy

Attached: Gainax.jpg (626x900, 297K)

Attached: 81QoTtHy25L[1].jpg (1032x1570, 309K)

Ultron-12

Attached: main-qimg-0d8312f65a8fca28bb7fad3f0c315038[1].jpg (602x444, 190K)

>cyclops, colossus and beast are all DLC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1508169494904.jpg (392x379, 119K)

I hope She-Hulk gets in.

>cyclops, colossus and beast are all DLC
>on a console you dont own

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

It's cool, we got all the actual good xmen in the meantime.

i really hope story only characters are secret unlockables

WE NEED HER

Attached: 1424991130720.jpg (602x562, 48K)