One of the greatest E3 reveals this year, if not all time

>One of the greatest E3 reveals this year, if not all time
>fuck it up less than a week later by announcing trannies

What were they thinking?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_davidthier_files_2019_06_Capture-18.jpg (960x528, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=Nwy_791nvsk
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keanu is also a liberal, Drumpturd.

Have sex

Attached: 8680c7e656a888952d59ff48b4b4f0f07f85fcf5e49e0bff98f746bdfe8c83ba.png (526x800, 470K)

>it's an insane /pol/poster thread again

Yeah they should have announced tranny options at E3 and then low key shown everyone Keanu later. Yeah you're a damn genius OP

why wouldn't trannies exist in a cyberpunk world, it's a dystopia after all., rampant degeneracy is expected in that kind of world.

keanu reeves is a hack who fucks trannies, why the fuck are you surprised

Cyberpunk having trannies in its character creator is the same as medieval warfare games having only men.
Immersive.

... with men!

Attached: 1560286782572m.jpg (723x1024, 142K)

>trannies in cyberpunk

Meh.

Attached: 1556421270727.png (1412x797, 822K)

Idc really. It's based off of the lore. If you are going to become a robot, you basically loose all genders anyways. It only makes sense.
I'm more offended at people like you and Kotaku who are offended with no context.

Attached: e5b.png (498x502, 513K)

I kind of love seeing /pol/ and kotaku mad at the same thing.

Smart

Fart

write a blog about it and dilate

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 58K)

post discord and findom me

look up "strapless dildos."
now imagine youre a chick and you can augment your body and add a dick. noice.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.
>eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
fucking warned you bout this shit ffs

this is what anime does to your brain
>fuck it up less than a week later by announcing trannies
their sjw forum was clamoring for trannies since at least '17

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (1348x911, 339K)

user dont say it twice, you are getting in a dangerous situation

Attached: be9bfffc3ea25d7d3a916a6db4232b3abcdb7337df858d139802ae5486590a10.jpg (1013x1309, 623K)

now imagine your brain is not fucked up by years of watching filth and being a incel
why would you want that

>wasting moneyon cg trailer and hollywood trash
>great reveal

>world in which you can casually replace your eyes and hack your brain
>But trannies? That's too much.

Attached: 1559722291740.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

Kys fucking retard spammer

Dude fuck off finally with your Paste you dumb nigger

Yeah, and alot of niggers in my game.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image_cyberpunk_2077-40555-2618_0002.jpg (3840x2160, 2.22M)

Get a life. And a girlfriend(male)

say what twice? that was my first time asking

If you look at how it was worded in the interview it's clear they were just playing politics to manipulate lbgtajdhsuwvdu tards to their favor.

lmao first gay shit now tranny shit you fucking cdpr bootlickers still defending it lol what's next from woke cdpr lmao

who cares
incel.

>Game that's based in a universe where absolute degeneracy has become the norm, with people who've replaced their entire bodies with inter-changeable parts for the sole purpose of living out their sadistic, twisted, deviant fantasies shouldn't also let you be trans

Daily Remind that anyone who complains about this literally has zero idea of what Cyberpunk is and should be ignored.

Let's all give praise to Dark Souls for being one of the few games to forefront the tranny movement where I can make androgynous boys and give my female character a beard.

Men of culture

/pol/ niggers who need to dilate

Attached: 1559825610728m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>/pol/ being mega retarded and getting about something that should be there

And now I lost interest.

Attached: 1560233168930m.jpg (819x1024, 121K)

>go dilate tranny, stop complaining about trannies
listen to how mentally ill you sound

Now you understand how the world sees you.

The guy who made cyberpunk is a based negro, its expected and totally fine. It is only a problem when nogs are added to white IPs.

Attached: 3402492.jpg (477x482, 88K)

When true cybernetic augmentations become real the first thing people are going to make is cyberdicks and cyberpussies.
In a game where people are modifying their bodies to extreme degrees it would be unrealistic NOT to have trannies.

"degeneracy" is a conservacuck's meme. It means "things that I don't like" for them. It means nothing anymore.

>what's next from woke cdpr lmao
storylines about racism and transphobia where you have to side with the woke side is my guess

the point is CDPOZREKT is including it as a NON DYSTOPIAN thing and something to be celebrated... absolute sperglord brainlets

Attached: ohnonon.jpg (1362x1102, 582K)

t. catfish

Degenerate chad nazi dilator detected

>polcucks whine abut trannies
>sjws complain about tranny representation

god bless CDPR for showing how both sides of the political extreme are fucking annoying cancer

They're not into futa, but having dickgirls in a setting about absolute degeneracy and people horrendously modifying themselves with all sorts of implants and augments is a non issue only the most disingenuous who want to smear cares about.

>For example, we want to do this thing where, as you create your character, after you choose the body type, you can, for example, use physical traits as you build your face that could be assigned to a man or a woman. ... The idea is to mix all of those up, to give them to the players, as they would like to build it. Same goes for the voice. We wanted to separate this out, so the players can choose it freely. This is something we are still working on, it's not as easy as it sounds.

In other words, the same shit we already see in other games.

Attached: much progressive.jpg (960x540, 133K)

I never claimed I look like that. Of course Im a non sissy male, I just know how to toy with sissies and abuse them until they break. And Im so good at it that they dont care Im not actually female.

some women would like that.
some men would like that.
some people want things you dont want.

>GTFO BIGOTS
LMAO THIS IS NU CDPR I FUCKING TOLD YOU

>both sides of the political extreme are fucking annoying cancer
at least the have the balls to say what they want, not hide behind a fake edgy "lmao i don't care" massive coping facade, while swallowing all the literal sewage corps throw at you

>you can't roleplay a degenerate chick with a dick that fucks anything that moves because..... REASONS

Attached: 27694569-512-k510675.jpg (512x800, 41K)

Two seconds later you're going to tell someone to dilate you moron. Yea Forums truly is the dumbest board on Yea Forums

fagmind

This. Based drunk polacs

Attached: 1557189061450.jpg (577x1024, 50K)

post discord

It's gonna sell like hot cakes and you or the trannies from retardera can't do anything to change that.

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 77K)

Announcing trannies how?? Options to give your character a male voice while playing as female V?

HOLY SHIT!!! Cancel preorder!! I need to return games like Baldur's Gate, Pathfinder, Dark Souls, and NVN's too just in case they are tranny games too since they give unity of the sexes with no gender differences and I can choice whatever voice I want. I need to cleanse my soul of this tranny stuff, I don't want to turn gay!

Attached: voice_options.jpg (640x480, 174K)

that was my post too

This im a pol fag but this totally fits the game

Post yours, I want everyone to see who is the big loser.

>false flaging as a right wing
>when you're a butthurt libtard

Attached: jidf1.png (600x470, 675K)

>The excuse "I'm against it because it will suck up resources" will not help you or anyone else
lamo

Attached: photo-13162295.jpg (200x205, 9K)

>I need to cleanse my soul of this tranny stuff, I don't want to turn gay!
It feels like they are coping gays in denial and anything related to gays will be the straw to break the camels back and make them go in a cock sucking AIDS spree

>who is the big loser
cringe

>no resources for straight male v
>still haven't fucking shown straight male v
>all resources set for female v faggot v and tranny shit
holy shit lmao i fucking told you

Nigger in Comiefornia? Heresy!

>devs reveal there will be trannies and you can probably murder them
sounds pretty based to me

>let's show some terrible tranny propaganda at E3 because it's in the game, so they won't be surprised and angry at the release
>but don't forget to say in interviews that we will give them the freedom to make the ugliest character alive by making all the options of the character editor accessible for both genders because "we care" about them, they will shut their mouths after that
They are really smart.

Attached: 1530590390320.jpg (1024x1536, 463K)

>It feels like they are coping gays in denial
This.
I'm so secure in my heterosexuality I let my roomates gangbang my "boip*ssy" on a regular bases amirite?

There is this old Soviet joke:
>I've heard in the news that the People Party is giving away cars in Vladivostok.
>Well, not the Party, but the hooligans, not the cars but bikes, not in Vladivostok but in Moscow and not giving away but stealing. The rest is correct.

That's this Gamasutra article everybody is leaning on in a nutshell. Dev said one thing - and presented it as a big maybe - interviewer twisted the entire conversation in the favor of his agenda and wrote the hitpiece he wanted to write. Nobody ever said anything about trannies and Tomaszkiewicz was being vague as fuck about what "feminine and masculine body aspects" you can modify. It may turn out that all he meant was a makeup and pigtails for guys.

Cope

Im sure as hell I dont scream and post about spiders daily because I hate them.

You're a fag, your room mate is an Alpha tho, when you're Alpha you dominate every hole around you.

I'm not keeping up with this game but I've seen this posted a lot. Can anyone redpill me on this news?

go back to resetera faggot

idpol shitposters never let the truth get in the way of a good outrage

see

>Acknowledging the existence of something and ignoring it from afar is the same as going full force and getting your ass fucked.
The mindset of coping in-the-closet dick salivating faggots like you. Also, """daily bases"""

Attached: 1533821581150.jpg (555x445, 36K)

And what's the problem in having the possibility to play as a freak? It's a Cyberpunk game, there are gonna be tons of freaks in the game.

/pol/ is more concerned about a ship getting attacked than babies first edgy sci-do video game.

>Im sure as hell I dont scream and post about spiders daily because I hate them.
you would if they put spiders in ur vidya/ur room brainlet
t.literal coping fag

And some people want to fuck kids. Healthy people want none of these things and trying to normalize this stuff is disgusting

cause they haven't fucking shown the possibility of playing a normal fucking straight male ffs

>How can there be a new world if there is no order? or world? or new?

Attached: 1471555430785.png (500x830, 446K)

So... Gamasutra is tricking trannies into buying a game about trannies being degenerates?
Thats pretty based

t. cock connoisseur

>good goy, if it's like that it's ok!
Clearly you haven't learned from history sweetie. Exterminating each and everyone of them is the only answer.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply.

>skipping right to the pedopill
every time

Attached: projection.jpg (372x323, 16K)

And what's the dude in the E3 video? A cow in disguise?

They should rename this entire board to

Yea Forums - Endlessly bitching about trannies

Attached: 1391203169463.png (863x431, 202K)

THEY DON'T FUCKING BUY GAMES FFS THEY NEVER FUCKING HAVE CDPR STILL FUCKING PANDERING TO THEM

>you would if they put spiders in ur vidya
I play and like games with spiders because they help building uopan opresive and scary atmosphere. Just like trannies help creating a degenerate transhumanist dystopia.

FFS THEY DIDN'T FUCKING SHOW STRAIGHT MALE V FUCKING WOMEN BUT THEY FUCKING SHOWED FAGGOT V GETTING FUCKED BY FAT MEXICAN YOU FUCKING RETARD THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN MALE V FUCKING WOMEN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

The truth hurts, freak

>cause they haven't fucking shown the possibility of playing a normal fucking straight male ffs
pretty sure judging by this:
you won't be able to play as normal guy or at least all sorts of fags and freaks will hit on you ME style
how do u know he wasn't gay or bi or actually a FTM tranny?

So CDP is bullying trannies and making them think they are supporting them?
Thats top tier highschool nerd bullying.

Attached: 1559824261834m.jpg (1024x813, 45K)

Show me the video of male V being buggered

4-Bitching about Trannies and Anime-chan

>based
Yeah... it isn't. Anyone gets to play as a tranny too, NOT just whack NPC trannies. That's the problem. Pandering and enabling a small amount of trannies and SJWs who probably won't buy your game anyways, while risking to alienate the majority of your fanbase who probably won't buy the game anymore because of it, is stupid. Ever since the success of the Witcher series, CDPR is slowly being infested by the usual suspects. Soon they'd also start making games that demonize white people (particularly white men). Dark times are ahead unless this can be mitigated here and now.

>how do u know he wasn't gay or bi or actually a FTM tranny?
He doesn't looks like a degenerate

You already proved that point with your coping

I want to believe it won't be shit but honestly this is the epitome of hype. I hope to be wrong and this is like a new mecca of what gaming should be but the more I look at it the more I'm doubtful.

Pandering how?? By dismissively saying that they are going to have an option to change voices in character creation when they were backed into a corner by a journalist who pressed them about it? Hooolllyyy shiiittt... CDPR are es jays, they eat poo poo, they drink pee pee, they probably do all the things I don't like and do the opposite thing I do like.

Why is this weird russian guy losing his fucking mind over video games?

>So CDP is bullying trannies and making them think they are supporting them?
No, that's the delusional cope CDPR fanbois have come up with to deal with shock

See pic related

Attached: 1560478957840.jpg (1157x1650, 1.32M)

>Keanu dates trannies
>Keanu game has trannies
makes sense

>eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
fucking read

>not buying a game because you can pick a pronoun

Attached: pl.jpg (354x523, 48K)

You really are a fucking schizo holy fucking shit and I'm really getting tired of your fucking autism you fucking autist. This has been going on for the last 10 months and you do nothing but repeat this fucking shit veberatim about wanting to see straight V as if though you are confused on your sexuality but just want to make sure. Get on with it already and suck a fucking dick you closeted homosexual brainrotting nigger.

Attached: 166ltr.jpg (250x231, 5K)

Because that's not what the dev said in the interview. I am not that much upset about the presented options. I am upset about the journalist and his lack of integrity when pushing his personal politics. Because Tomaszkiewicz never mentioned playing as "transgender" anywhere in this interview.

Where is the video?

>even the fucking cat is fucked up

Attached: 1552412407136.png (253x424, 119K)

kek

>they hire weirdos so they can take pictures of them and post them online so everyone can laugh at them
Holy fucking BASED

Attached: 1544403606482.jpg (511x671, 37K)

they really fucked up cuz the trannies are still gonna seethe
they never forgive and they never forget. piss them off once and you might as well double down

>I play and like games with spiders because they help building uopan opresive and scary atmosphere
So you're either not actually arachnophobic or you are masochistic

either way your example was retarted

Don't give a fuck about traps or ponys, you made your own MC in the game.

lmao cdpr only shows videos to journos and cocksucking streamers lol isn't that the kinda shit you bootlickers defend too lmao

They really just need to admit that CDP succumbed to the same plague as every large PC gaming company. It's pathetic trying to defend them by telling criticizers to dilate (lmao).

Attached: Untitled.png (928x670, 410K)

>you don't want gay shit
>that means you're the gay one
what the fuck is this fucking homo excuse lmao that's the only weapon in your fag arsenal faggot lmao pulling that closet shit you're the one fucking defending all the faggot and tranny shit sayin cdpr shouldn't have straight male v lmao

>they never forgive and they never forget
this
CDPR is done for

>trannies like the game
they will need to pander to them more and more
>trannies hate the game
they will be doxed, sued, outlawed and will have to either close down or go full SJW

>people dont play things that make them uncomfortable and sick
Nigger there is a whole fucking genre about it.

They said there would be trannies and trans option in the character creator YEARS ago, all you reactive faggots forgot about it because you have goldfish memories.

Attached: 1560192127068m.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

See, that's why I hate videogame journalism.

>muh horseshoe!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 274K)

he gave actually a very good example you fucking idiot

>pointlessly inserting a current celebrity who doesnt even play their games for the sake of a reveal
>best reveal of E3 2019, perhaps all time
I know its Yea Forums so hyperbole is necessary but that reveal was so mediocre in the first place

There should be full genitals customization, imagine adding an extra dick or a laser to your penis.
Or if you play as a female you can dodge rape by amputating assailant's dick with your vagina dentata.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nwy_791nvsk

Attached: lc.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

So what you're saying is, I'll be able to kill trannies.

>mfw I found this on iqdb easily

Can't stop me from fapping now you hag.

Attached: 1560192760726.jpg (500x375, 49K)

sh-shut up fag, you're missing out on my LGBTQUIA game!

Attached: Untitled.png (773x302, 21K)

>what the fuck is this fucking homo excuse
it's a literal gay tactic going back to the 60s whereby "they" accuse all critics of being closeted homos themselves

Yes CDPkucks are literally using outdated gay memes to defend their master

Attached: yikes.png (612x676, 258K)

>they will be doxed, sued, outlawed and will have to either close down or go full SJW
>that works against big companies

Attached: fo.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

Vagina dentata isn't cyberpunk, we need vagina gunkata.

>eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-05-troubling-gog-tweets-a-fired-cd-projekt-employee-and-the-spectre-of-gamergate
it works against their employees lmao go ahead defend cdpr for choosing psycho doxxers over their own workers lol

>world where technology and cultural apathy to previous taboos make it so body mods are commonplace for any conceivable motivation
>b-but no trannies tho!
If there was literally one (1) setting where transgender people would be appropriate, it would be this. If that makes you uncomfortable, you shouldn't be playing this game anyway since it's clear you're too much of a pleb to appreciate the themes of cyberpunk culture.

Attached: 1475452892304.jpg (960x720, 240K)