Coworkers start talking about video games

>coworkers start talking about video games

Attached: 8.jpg (1400x1400, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/jeremy-hambly-the-quartering-v-matt-loter-matt-fantastic.48959/
youtu.be/YuDN4kRYKwc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Coworkers want to add me on Xbox.
>Move to PS4.
>Coworkers buy PS4 and want me to add them on that.
>Be an idiot, add them.
>Play one game, never play with them again, move to pc.
>Coworkers to casual to understand what PC gaming is
>Max comfy. This is how I became a PC gamer, never looked back.

Attached: 1530122675806.webm (432x598, 1.12M)

>accidentally mention I play yugioh offhandedly one day
>weeb co-worker who does Naruto handsigns overhears
>he talks to me about videogames and anime all day now
>he only watches shonen, and the only games hes knowledgeable about is pokemon and destiny
>he keeps talking even if I let him know I'm done with the conversation
Let me out

fuck transphobes
TRANS PRIDE!

Attached: 1529045252543.jpg (640x367, 10K)

Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Attached: YOU.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Just give up nig

>coworker literally watching him at work

>coworker starts explaining what a weeb and brony is to a 40 year old boomer

Attached: 1560377219036.gif (128x128, 155K)

fuck bethesda

>coworker rapes you in the ass.

>coworker throws a pipe bomb at the bosses office

Attached: 15580098521.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>wagepig starts shitting up my NEET board

>the fat kid in school who vaguely smells of piss starts growing a beard

>tfw no coworker because I don't work

Attached: 1553537293058.png (581x474, 188K)

>coworker hates women
>coworker is homophobic
>coworker is a fat incel
>coworker is a right wing dipshit
>coworker is a racist
>coworker hates minorities
>coworker promotes violence against journalists
>coworker radicalizes children on youtube

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1547790197403.png (1524x1520, 1.87M)

same user, i know we can both find her. i wish you luck!

>one of my coworkers is an amateur streamer
>the other admits to being a console peasant despite us all working in tech and claims keeping track of hardware is "too hard"
I've never felt such disgust in my life

Attached: cables.png (305x442, 239K)

Sounds like a you problem, SJW.

>co-workers all have different backgrounds
>ones an xbro, now into mmo's
>ones a PC/Switch bro
>I'm a PC/Switch/Anything from the PS3 era and before

Literally we have hour long discussions on video games. Its incredibly based.

>coworkers start buying epic gamer merch

Attached: 1545170140931.png (796x675, 209K)

literally me

fucking cope, jeremy, not even Yea Forums likes you

>join some new gaming community, usually just to skim some sort of secondary information or find a group for some content
>invariably end up discussing shit in there, usually end up socializing a bit
>there will always, without fail, be somebody who constantly reacts to every thing from a black lady in a gaming trailer to an admittedly cringe worthy line with barely contained rage
>always talk to them because people like that interest me
>have heard ''I just wish games weren't so political'' more times than I can count but they always discuss the politics of video games more than anybody besides maybe the one or two obsessed SJW's on the server
What's the deal? I get that Quartering is a grifter and doesn't have enough of a philosophical framework to actually argue for anything when pressed, but why is it always the people who say they wish games were apolitical that end up obsessing over niche political things that they can barely explain?

I like him.

have sex

>Is married
>No proof
>Is married
>Has stated to be in the center
>No proof
>No proof
>Says in his videos not to contact people
>Just makes fun of dumb people being "woke"
Pls go back to Twitter or Reddit user.

Attached: b3e.gif (300x168, 2.81M)

then you and the other incels should go back to /r/the_donald with the other mentally ill right wingers

>why is it always the people who say they wish games were apolitical that end up obsessing over niche political things that they can barely explain

because they're pussies who do want politics in their games, it just has to be their politics

and their politics is centered around "the existence of minority characters in video games is an existential threat to me irl" so naturally everything that follows is just as batshit and hard to really discuss with

How can I be Jeremy when he is live streaming right now?
Quit being so triggered.

>work at local city hall with marine engineer as technical team
>he's ps4 console peasant and me as pc master race
>he previously worked as a supervisor at a coal power plant
>recommend he watch the new hbo chernobyl series
>watched the entire thing over a weekend and returned with ptsd

Attached: 3ae.jpg (544x400, 29K)

this you fag?

Attached: 1556349881798.png (1040x2222, 1.94M)

Wow what a faggot

Attached: 1415815055954.jpg (329x399, 44K)

>that time when Jeremy got banned from /tg/ for spamming his gay Hasbro boycott

TRULY A CLOWN WORLD

Because they want politics they dislike out of games while wanting to see stuff that is based and redpilled. There's no shortage of those retards but they're usually big pussies in real life settings like FNM or at tournaments.

Attached: upload_2019-1-8_9-50-50.png (724x862, 578K)

Samefag. Nothing wrong with wanting a world without niggers and mentally ill trannies.

>spending money to avoid socializing
Why didn’t you just tell them no you doormat

Listen, It's not your fault you don't get over a hundred thousand views per video a day.
Just chillax. You sound like one of those crazies from Reset Era.

just use my trick
>"user do you have a ps4/xbox/fb etc..?"
yeah but I dont use it

t. jeremy.

Fagfag

Attached: kibbler.png (631x941, 232K)

I was actually thinking about this the other day. This dude has like 500k+ subs on youtube and walks the algorithm by posting multiple times a day. He's loaded? Or no? I don't know this reality anymore.

Read ;

He mooches off his wife and her money.

Attached: 1556480287806.png (1360x735, 995K)

Jeremy talks about politics in games in his videos all the time but the website he launched has strict rules against that.

Quartering is like, the last on the scene to any drama, and 99% of his points are copied from every person he found it from. He makes Downward Thrust not look like a hack shill. It really depends on his CPM. If his fans click on his ads and his video has a high turnover (watchtime and clicks to next video is a very important metric) than yeah, he could be making good ad revenue.

Yeah fucking right lmao

Attached: upload_2018-12-9_14-2-42.png (578x428, 175K)

He works a marketing job and makes videos.
His wife is some sorta scientist. He makes a fair bit off ad revenue and super chats.
He says about half the money goes into his website, Exclusively Games.
He made it because games journalists refused to stop pushing politics into gaming, And he uses some of the money he makes to fund the website and get people like Rags and Sidalpha to make gaming content for it.

Attached: B7994E7D-65D5-43B9-B9E5-19E5CB2C85C0.jpg (609x660, 52K)

Super chats have to be the most pathetic fucking thing I've seen. I'm sure twitch is just as gay but I'm not 12 so I don't watch that shit.
>He made it because games journalists refused to stop pushing politics into gaming
Sounds like Jeremy has a lot in common with game journalists.

>video game does some shitty promotion
>you have to go into a store and buy a game membership / currency card
>you do so, despite being a wonderful combo of nihilist, misanthrope and apathetic zombie
>paying for the card
>"i play this too!"
>starts talking about the game and recent updates, favourite things etc
please fucking stop

There's no way Google would let someone with opinions like his actually make money off of videos. He gets his meager internet money from the vile nazi supporter site Subscribe Star that doesn't even unperson users for wrongthink but most of his money comes from his day job. Ever wonder why his videos have zero production value? Because he doesn't actually spend any time on them.

Oh yeah and according to kiwi farms he offers next to fucking nothing for articles, stating that the "recognition" is part of the payment. Yeah you really want you name associated with fucking Jeremy.

Attached: 1551459492444.jpg (1080x1675, 874K)

Kill ALL fags

Yeah that's what confuses me. I didn't know he had a wife or any sort of side income. But still. Like holy fuck I was thinking about how I could just read kotaku and polygon articles on a stream and post to Youtube and somehow amass a massive following.

How is that political? That is a video talking about how Reset Era members doxxed and harassed one of his staff members, Sean Haliday, by calling his parents and girlfriend non-stop with threats until he was forced to quit because he made a joke on Twitter saying "did you just assume their gender?" for cyberpunk.
Also that wasn't even on his Exclusively Games website.
You are doing a very poor job at this.

Yes fucking right lyao? There hasn't been a single political article on the site and the forums ban people for starting that shit.

>Like holy fuck I was thinking about how I could just read kotaku and polygon articles on a stream and post to Youtube and somehow amass a massive following.
Just do it user. Might as well make some easy scratch.

Attached: 1512544399618.jpg (635x429, 59K)

His youtube audience was bolstered by him jumping headfirst into Gamergate and refusing to shut the fuck up about it after he got banned for life from MtG (he was originally some gay booster opening channel) because he kept bitching about cosplay sluts and encouraging people to shit talk all the fake gamer girls out of MtG.

So no you probably couldn't hit Jeremy's audience, he basically got shit handed to him on a silver platter by people like Jim and Sargon and all the rest of that crowd. All of whom seem to hate the guy now due to him being a drunk shit-talking bitch.

Attached: HasbroRevolt.png (597x116, 11K)

You might make it even bigger than he did if you happen to not have obvious dyslexia and basic English pronounciation issues.

I guess. I watch one video on chris-chan because I was feeling nostalgic for like the old days of 2007 or whatever and now my recommended feed is full of tards literally reading articles off of his official wiki. Is this what content is now? Is this some form of new ASMR? Just reading articles on stuff that doesn't really matter?

>hat is a video talking about how Reset Era members doxxed and harassed one of his staff members, Sean Haliday, by calling his parents and girlfriend non-stop with threats until he was forced to quit
Literally fake news. Sean Haliday was fucking doxxed by Jeremy himself you dumb fuck, he proudly announced he was hiring the guy before deleting that tweet. What a fucking dipshit, but he's got balls for setting up a doxxing scam for the clickbait hits.

But I'm honestly just amused one of his dickslurping fans is here to defend his overweight ass. Do you actually use his shithole of a forum? That's hilarious.

You ever get that sudden realization that a good majority of our population 40 and up who don't use the Internet just live completely unaware of how absolutely degenerate the current youth is? I'm sure some of them are into weird shit too but it's vanilla compared to the shit zoomers and millenials whack off to nowadays.
Any super boomers here willing to testify my claims?

Attached: 1551916724026.jpg (249x250, 6K)

>Kiwi Farms
You know half the things on Kiwi Farms tends to be just here-say with no proof?
He doesn't want to make content for the website because he talks about politics in gaming which is against the rules.
Last I checked, a lot of people own companies and don't do anything other then manage the company. So idk how that is a gottcha.

Most of his content is him engaging in twitter beef and airing petty grievances. I wouldn't even mind if he could articulate his outrage a little better.

>Gamergate
Man I completely forgot about that stupid shit. Thank you. Everything makes so much more sense now.

Why does he start every word with a capital letter?

>You know half the things on Kiwi Farms tends to be just here-say with no proof?
You can read Jeremy's thread yourself kiddo

kiwifarms.net/threads/jeremy-hambly-the-quartering-v-matt-loter-matt-fantastic.48959/

Let us know when you find something that isn't cited

It's not that he refused to shut up about Gamergate. It's that all of the games media seem to have a mantra they need to keep repeating just so that they themselves wouldn't figure out what it was all about. Five years later they still feel the need to remind people that the movement was about something it wasn't about, and Jeremy has been able to exploit their obvious propaganda ever since. Every time a huge games journalism website lies about Gamergate in current year, he reads that out loud, laughs and makes money.

It could be worse, I watched this video about a dude who wanted to fuck bread or some shit (youtu.be/YuDN4kRYKwc) and the only thing I got for the next week was r/ videos. Tons of reddit reading videos all over the place.

Shut up, Jeremy.

Sounds like an absolutely Based co-worker desu

Looks like clickbait shit to me bro but you're welcome to it if it helps you own the libtards I guess.

Didn't Jeremy embarrass himself so badly against fucking Destiny that he had to bail and backpeddle on a debate over whether or not political violence was justifiable? Who the fuck loses a debate to fucking Destiny? He's a terrible debater.

Attached: VgeZy7il.jpg (640x467, 87K)

Because He's A Fucking Boomer Who Tweets Like It's A YouTube Title

Yes, he said he was hiring Sean Haliday in a tweet and nothing more. He deleted it because Sean changed his mind, after his family was harassed by Reset Era, who had a thread where they were they posted his families address and phone number and started calling them.
Jeremy never did that you brainlet, that is against Twitter ToS to dox someone. Do you know what doxxing is? Saying someone's full name isn't doxxing. Why would he hire someone to have people call his family and harass him? Wtf?

>"Oh you play videogames? What do you play user?"
How the FUCK do I answer this? I play a bunch of shit and none of it is something they would recognise

Attached: 1407080651599.png (251x251, 71K)

Why do you hate the mentally ill?

That's what blows my mind. He's always talking about how he is in his basement and he acts like he doesn't gain anything from it. "He's just a gamer that is passionate and wants to debate and defend what is right". But I know many of us know how the platform works. He's not fooling anyone.

>Jeremy fan crying about doxxing
That's hifuckinglarious, man. I wonder if Sean asked him to delete the tweet or if he just did after one of his typical drunken evenings.

Fuck. Yeah man I'm sorry for complaining. You got it worse. My thoughts go out to you. No sarcasm seriously get that shit far away from Earth.

>bro are you getting the new call of Duty?
>bro of course it looks so sick
>bro we are going to be able to play the new call of Duty, I can't wait
>bro you still play fortnite?
>BRO OF COURSE BRO! I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME
>bro we should go see if Jenkins plays fortnite too!
>BRO

-Jenkins walks in bacwards-

>yo bro, Jenkins why are you backwards walking towards us? You have to face forward so we can ask you a question bro.

-Jenkins spins around revealing his casual Friday wear-

>BROOOOO ITS A FORTNITE SHIRT BRO! YOOOOOOO HE'S GOT THE FORTNITE SNAPBACK!!!
>BROO IS THAT SOME FORTNITE EARRINGS BRO? HELLA SWAG FOR LGBTQ+ BRO!

This conversation has happened. You cannot refute this.

Why don't you tell them?

>Oh I'm playing this fantastic game called Hollow Knight, its sort of like Metroid but with bugs

Just a sentence or two user, then follow up with some questions about them if you want.

>Reset Era
Not agreeing with user, but seriously, that place is a true shithole. And that is coming from someone that browses Yea Forums...

that's giving false flagging a new meaning

is his name Brandon?

It's cool, I've now got YouTube recommending me shit I actually want.

Attached: brave_2019-06-15_03-02-38.png (439x253, 115K)

Can you show me a time Jeremy posted someone's full address and the phone numbers of their families?
Last I checked, he just says their publicly available names and maybe shows their tweets.
You seem to have a twisted concept of what doxxing is.

Wait didn't he have to settle out of court with that tranny who beat the shit out of him in a gay bar? lol

Attached: 1557364629850.png (333x58, 8K)

"hey do you play candy crush?"
>no
"Okay"

Attached: 69d.jpg (616x608, 30K)

No
It's not a common english name

I'm 90% convinced Jeremy makes these threads to try and stay relevant. No one gave a shit about his MTG drama so he switched to just sperging out at as many things and as many people as he could.

Attached: 1377577077428.gif (400x447, 23K)

story?

Great taste. I love it. Thank you user.

Assuming random people know what Metroid is is a bold move

He got trashed at a con, walked into a gay bar and apparently started talking shit and then proceeded to get hit by some dude in a dress. Tried to sue the guy for several thousand dollars in damages and apparently settled out of court. The hilarious thing is that it got him banned from the con (which is what he was trying to collect damages for, in lost YT revenue covering some board games).

shill your shitty blog somewhere else, Billy

>random kids start talking about their favorite frog and wojack memes

Attached: 1548906899783.png (850x758, 1.36M)

What con?

>acquaintances talk about vidya
>always AAA games
>what about you user
>"I don't really play games"

>invite old friends to house
>ask if they want to play SWAT 4 or do something else
>ok
>years later
>"do you still play that weird slow game?"
>only user plays those weird games

I dont want to socialize anymore..

Of course it's clickbait but it makes him money. His audience are the people who five years ago either read the docs leaked from crash override network or just believed gamergaters they felt are trustworth when it was revealed by infiltrators that the people crying harrassment were organizing a literal conspiracy of harassment, and now he can keep chasing the ghost of gamergate that the games media hacks are keeping alive and get paid for it. It's the easiest job in the world. Who wouldn't do it? His audience doesn't seem to even give a shit that he can barely read and apparently has no intention of getting speech therapy.

And who loses a debate to Destiny? Jontron did. Because all he had were some government statistics and hadn't thought a single second what he was going to use them for when arguing so he just threw out a bunch of incredibly racist numerical facts and was smeared as a horrible half-Persian nazi who's middle name is Aryan. All the while Steve declared victory and danced on the chess table among the pieces that Jon had toppled with his diarrhea.

see
Upper right

>Who the fuck loses a debate to fucking Destiny? He's a terrible debater.
Jontron

I don't care, let them lol

>And who loses a debate to Destiny? Jontron did.
I mean that doesn't really make Destiny look good, it makes Jontron look retarded. Dude had no fucking idea what he was talking about and basically did himself in with that sorry display.

Thank you. I never knew a human could stoop so low lol. Goddamn what is Jewremy doing?

>cowokers only talk about sports, vehicles and instagram
Like holy shit. Speak to me damnit.

you just gotta realize that's not being triggered, it's projecting. they aren't here to talk about games they come here explicitly to push their agenda in any thread there's a crack for them to slither into.

>racist numerical facts
>racist facts
lol

Jeremy is a pretty fucking hilarious dude

Attached: D4i0qFPUIAE3FMU.jpg (588x1061, 66K)

>coworker takes a break to dilate

>coworkers start talking about sexual identities

Attached: 1543211288195.png (1092x515, 551K)

who the fuck is jeremy

fuck LGBT faggots
ANTI-TRANS PRIDE!

Attached: Anti-LGBT Flag.png (984x595, 12K)

A guy who eats SJWs for breakfast

Attached: D4kiz4MWAAAW8Dd.jpg (1080x603, 72K)

>here-say

Attached: 1545215952236.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

>>coworkers

Attached: wagie.jpg (636x257, 30K)

>you into videogames user?
>you guys still play videogames? pfft
>go home and play videogames

stop capitalizing everything you stupid fucking cunt

Attached: 1553449440307.gif (300x300, 656K)

Are we on fucking Resetera? kill yourself fucking piece of shit

No shit he does. Used to be able to set your clock by the shitposting threads with his face on them. Fucking mindboggling why, does seeing his own face not make him want to vomit?

No fucking shit he already ate a ban on /tg/ for shilling his shit years ago.

We call that title case you doormat

Hey, if statistics are not absolutely equal, something must be wrong with your society, and if they're skewed based on race, they must be racist. Stop asking questions. RBMK reactors don't explode. There's no graphite on the yard. 3.6 röntgen.

Attached: gulag.jpg (294x395, 23K)

Titles typically don't go on for 40+ words

>coworker crusades in a trendy culture war over a series on non-issues
It's weird that any adult gives this credence, but seeing Yea Forums freak out about Gone Home because of DARPA and DiGRA really showed the depths of our stupidity.

>Coworker constantly trying to bait me into video games talk
>I always catch on and pretend I don't know what he's talking about
>His taste in games is all cinematic sony adventure
We would never get along anyway

Attached: 2423512341.jpg (429x421, 39K)

I don't even know what that is.

Quartering is so based, he kicks sjw ass all day every day

fuck off f_g

Attached: 1554422664235.jpg (640x353, 93K)

What dating sim are you currently playing?

Those people made the youth degenerate. It's their fault the world is falling apart.

is your coworker mr metokur?

Attached: 1538818874805.jpg (600x450, 24K)

I hate his fucking beard. It's like three different colors and textures.
I want to break into his house, tie him, up, and shave it all off.
God it pisses me off.
Anyone know where he lives?

Attached: 3colors.jpg (683x625, 84K)

He also lies about them doxxing. Someone found the publically credited marketing supervisor's name Twitter account. The guy you're supposed to complain to was going to get complaints and Quarterpounder called that doxxing. He lies and wastes everyone's time.

>Keeping track of hardware is hard
>In an age where CPUs haven't gotten faster in 6 years, gfx cards have plateaued, new games are shit
, Everything has the Unity engine Facebook game aesthetic and shit's not optimised anymore anyway

Lies and slander.

They found it in part because he tweeted about hiring the guy by his full fucking name after he was shitcanned in a very public fashion.

Most of these "right-wing" youtubers blew up because of the gamergate actually.
Actually nowadays you can shitpost about libtards on youtube and get a ton of followers from places like /pol/ and r_thedonald, just remember to use frogs and wojaks and you're all set, it's piss easy.
The question is, do you really want to have such an audience? A lot of these people are subbed to various nazi channels (no joke), PJW and other similar stuff, so you can expect to see absolutele cancer comments.
It's very easy to pander to them and make money of them though i won't deny it.

>different colors and textures.

Whoah, what's with this anti-white hatred of his natural facial hair? Are you jealous that it is diverse and colourful, unlike your matte black facial pubes?

I've got the same shit with different colors if I don't shave. Why is this happening to me

Just bullshit and say you play some casual shit like a couple hours a week, like League or TF2

I'm as white as Elizabeth Warren and my facial hair is all the same color and texture

I can't imagine anyone on Yea Forums has a worse beard than Jeremy.

>my facial hair is all the same color and texture

What are you wearing?

I'm sick of seeing this retard shilled here. He makes the laziest, shit videos imaginable
>browse Yea Forums
>see what "controversy" there is revolving around video games, especially if it involves minorities or LGBT shit
>complain about it, regurgitate opinions from the posts here and give the most basic take on it
>disingenuously frame himself as being "against politics" even though he clearly profits off of making political videos
>rinse and repeat

wait, there are based people on Yea Forums?

Attached: 15-Trans-Power-640x400.jpg (640x400, 12K)