What do you guys do when you're being harassed online?

What do you guys do when you're being harassed online?

youtu.be/rdWj3bbKDIs

Attached: 1553199282339.png (654x639, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8K3bBqKRaGA
twitter.com/stgggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>k

if streaming is your job then your employer should make sure you're not harassed lol

didn't stgggs turn out to be a complete psycho?

I ragequit

I cry and tell my mom

I say:
>*AHEM* SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NIGGERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 12321.jpg (1055x724, 141K)

harass back, what are you a faggot?
shut your nerd ass you imbecile

is that really surprising?

go away stgggs, you're not convincing anyone

I try to ERP with my harasser

hahaha PINGAS

youtu.be/8K3bBqKRaGA

A VOTE FOR WALLS IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM

>my job is to receive hand outs from cucks while i play video games
How can anybody say that and not feel shame and disgust?

Embrace it and send the shit back two fold. I love playing stupid games.

Call his dad a faggot and tell him to get him to call me back goddamnit.

Better yet. Call his dad a faggot, and say you know because it was his mom whio turned you gay

no, no, the cucks first give money to a giant corporation and then it gives you a share of it

I imagine the streamer as a sissy boi prostituted by the corporation, and subscribers as paypigs!!

Attached: 8680c7e656a888952d59ff48b4b4f0f07f85fcf5e49e0bff98f746bdfe8c83ba.png (526x800, 470K)

stggs is a cringe sjw sa poster

dunno i've never been harassed from what i can remember but i'd probably just leave i ain't got time to deal with faggots trying to get a rise out of me

Attached: 1515443159549.png (623x733, 780K)

If DSP doesn't lay off the marching powder, or whatever he's gotten into that has caused this wave of begging, that's gonna be his fate.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x364, 2.34M)

post discord

Is this the "pour one out for " one?

alright

I shit talk back a little then just ignore it

why should we care?

I just don't give a fuck

>hello?

Attached: 1515587124857.jpg (400x368, 31K)

>Literally calls completely random/innocent peoples houses just to harass women online
Take a wild guess

People who act like this in response to online harassment are so inexplicably obnoxious. Has someone figured out the psychology for this? I feel like it's somewhere between "these people take life way too seriously, taking everything as a personal attack" and "respond to trolls with the exact straight-faced response trolls want so they continue to get trolled"

Attached: 1560090653839.jpg (235x325, 41K)

He may have been insane but the reactions from his victims were some of the funniest shit I have ever seen.

I've never been harassed online because I'm not an annoying retard and I'm not shit at games

Harass them irl. Let fear consume them.
>Or bullet poisoning if they get uppity

I call my harasser 'daddy'

I mean, stgggs is pretty fucking psychotic either way.

After probably days and hours of him and a group of people killing her/trolling her, I'm sure she just broke under pressure

idk what the deal is, his twitter is pretty bizarre though
twitter.com/stgggs

Its called "trying to act strong to not show how hurt someone is"
dont be such a huge fucking retard.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

I call the bully hunters ofc

Name the bully.

You can't really do anything if someone is fucking with you in a game, hence why it's done in the first place.

Search the persons facebook and write a message to their parents.

ZombiUnicorn

>his twitter is pretty bizarre though
I use to know people with twitters like this. It's sort of like post-tripfagging where they want to be known for their epic cool Yea Forums shitposts but they dont want to put on a trip and be called a fag by literally everyone here so they instead post everything on twitter.
The ironic part is that nobody outside of a dozen people understand the autistic lingo and buzzwords while everyone else thinks youre a schizophrenic retard. The whole thing is extremely pathetic, if that's actually his twitter then that's really sad.

Attached: 1527218538162.png (490x394, 161K)

basedpharos