Danganronpa

Was it in the same universe as the other ones?
I still think it's in a different fictional universe based on that fictional universe's 'reality' created in 'our reality' by Kodaka and they were actually kidnapped instead of auditioning

Attached: Kaede best girl.jpg (810x948, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUvQ5RlFV6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uUvQ5RlFV6A

>danganshitter

>Was it in the same universe as the other ones?
No of course not. It's closer to our universe's bad future prediction.

I want to fuck Komaeda

Attached: 8AA74CE1-858C-4C30-93D6-CC61CC0B2512.jpg (900x800, 177K)

I think V3 is just a very late future of the original timeline. All the incidents were covered up like they didn't actually happen and instead inspired the killing game show afterward.

Luck is too fucking OP in DR's universe

Attached: 1510852302513.jpg (1080x1657, 643K)

All I know is I don't care anymore because they ruined the story with that ending

But if you didn't care then it wouldn't have ruined the story since you would think that V3 is an AU and the Hope's Peak Arc is the main one.

that fucking finger i swear

No, I did care, but now I don't because the writer's ruined it and I don't engage in mental gymnastics like yourself

>Mental gymnastics
>Its just a reboot
You know beyond that what the fuck are you saying? Thats all this series ever was.

So is 53 the last game?

what story

Is V3 that bad? Haven’t played it yet

Peko Peko Peko Pekoyama

Attached: Peko Pekoyama.png (900x900, 564K)

It's good, shitters just get buttblasted by the ending because they think it's a direct sequel to DR2

Depends.
Some plot points can be seen as either prime kino or pure shit but it's a good experience but not as good as the previous games.

It's my favorite one.

Is the cast as retarded as 1 and 2?

Yes.

>DUDE THEY WERE ALL BRAINWASHED LMAO
jesus this was fucking garbage, had some decent fan service though

Attached: 1559479248917.png (352x518, 162K)

I love Ouma!

Attached: 52c642a461afd5e77e851c156be554bc.jpg (540x351, 26K)

I like to pretend 3 never happened

>Carlos
>Second best character in the whole series
>Stuck in the worst story in the whole series
He deserved better

Attached: carl.jpg (1024x661, 42K)

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Cheese.png (1000x1000, 587K)

Here I got her a present

Attached: FDCBA599-BA98-4263-B02F-FBD8EAF34675.jpg (1280x1280, 48K)

Thanks! We love to play baseball together B^)

Attached: Bat.jpg (538x715, 104K)

I LOVE IbukI!

Attached: 1546741659395.jpg (700x828, 140K)

I think V3's real secret twist is that in the V3 universe, DR3 actually brainwashed the viewers into liking DR to the point of worldwide obsession by 53.
It's the only explanation.

Here I got her a present

Attached: images (16).jpg (452x678, 33K)

I love my wife Chiaki

Attached: 12DF6A03-505C-4B69-BAC4-D03306D44B35.png (480x544, 331K)

V3's meta bullshit ending > 2's virtual world junko ai shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1's literal non-ending

Attached: Komaeda_Hotel_Explosion.png (1366x1387, 2.22M)

How nice

Attached: 37397248.jpg (700x700, 275K)

the point of 1's ending was to believe in the hope they gave you.

I think he never really thought about it because he never intended on making another game

CUTEST DANGAN

Attached: angie_KYOOT.png (727x685, 656K)

the anime murdered him.

v3 was ended in a way that made the entire series non-canon to itself so if another game was made, it would have to be it's own setting and it's own characters

Truth is simply that DR was never meant to continue after the first game, SDR2 was a happy accident.
AE was already stretching it but DR3 definitely killed it. V3 was really just beating a dead horse, and man, they had to beat it hard - at least we got pretty great side-games.

Also for the fags saying V3's ending doesn't mean anything: I'd like to remind you Kodaka was pressured into continuing the series after DR1.

Did someone say Chie?

Attached: 1006219487700.jpg (677x984, 840K)

The only problem it had was that the art direction near the end used real people pictures to represent the outside world, which in turn made low iq babbys think that it was all some sort of deep meta commentary about hating danganronpa.
The reality was that the game tried to put the message out there that even if their existence is created, their feelings and experiences are very much real; that just because something is fiction, you shouldn't dismiss its message simply because it was written by someone rather than a real event experience.
The game isn't perfect by any means, but it's pretty damn good and knows its own tropes very fucking well, to the point of referencing those tropes themselves.
I still prefer SDR2 because I'm attached to the characters, but NDRV3 is not by any means shit. 'Lies can change the world' was a good lead into 'Fiction can change the world' and it even exposes Tsumugi being a fucking hypocrite because her life revolves around her love of fiction and her plan was to make people feel despair. If their lives didn't matter because they were not real, then why would they be powerful enough to make people outside feel anything at all, even if it was either Hope or Despair?
Plus the ending sequence were everyone turns into the protagonist and the GUI changes accordingly was cool shit.

Who?

Attached: 1468341512848.png (399x526, 132K)

Attached: 1002514784915.jpg (952x1200, 86K)

Attached: 1551267603502.jpg (615x851, 275K)

The anime was of his own doing. I hope he feels like absolute shit about it, even if he handed it off to someone else that shit is ultimately his fault

well this thread is going straight to the

Unironically based, brainlets absolutely btfo

No not really, the problem with the ending is that it was a good hour longer than it needed to be with an abhorrent pacing to boot. While I agree the message is good, everything around that message was excuted terribly sort of refusing to play the minigames and everyone having their little chance at being the main character. You can have a good idea for an ending but if you cant write it worth of shit it isn't worth anything

V3 takes place in its own universe, where the danganronpa universe of the rest of the series exists as in-universe fiction. That doesn't invalidate the original universe like autists sperg out about.

>make game
>people like it and want more
>make sequel to criticize those same fans

The only mistake V3 made was revealing that the remaining students survived the explosion. They should have gone full suicide and left it like that.

What race is Kaede? How come she has a japanese name but has blonde hair and huge titties?

>He actually thinks it's about real fans

1 > rest

I can't think of a more pathetic fanbase than Danganshitters. Imagine devoting your life to one of the worst mystery franchises on the planet where every single character is so one dimensional it hurts. Their character trait is their entire personality. And don't get me started on le epic hope man, the most overrated character in the entire history of video games. Danganshitters standards sure are low if Nagito is the most beloved character of the entire franchise.

Take away the one dimensional shitty Japanese pop culture reference characters and what do you have left? An insanely easy game where the """"""""""""""""mysteries"""""""""""""" are laughably easy to figure out. Not even once was I surprised by it's """"""""twists"""""""""""". It's all so easy to figure out and by the time you've figured it out, you're just waiting for the retarded characters to exposition dump their retarded reasoning behind the mystery. It's a mystery game where you're forced to see bumbling retards trying to figure out babbys first mystery and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing to speed up the process other than holding the skip button.
Imagine unironically liking Danganronpa. Imagine unironically eating shit.

Attached: 1542411013181.png (1000x1000, 405K)

This really only applies to DR1.

>the tranny butler was the murderer all along
The absolute state of seacatfags

It's more of a reflection on making those game
The guy was just trying to communicate that he was trapped in a Kojima situation force to make his own metal gear forever as long as he made satisfying games

There's enough support for the idea that they are in the same universe, and it's heavily suggested in the epilogue. It's also way more fun to talk about rather than just saying "nah it's a different universe." But people get fucking pissed at you for saying it, for some reason.

Even the devs don't know ,the epilogue is clearly set up so they can bullshit whatever they want, they can go from "it was another zanny plan of junko to mess with them" to "the stories actually happened and à tv show was made off of it" to "it was complete bullshit all the way through and it's a completely different universe "

They left the door as opened as possible

The Indoctrination Theory level fanwanking over the ending is just sad.

wtf why are the animes so fucking shit

The DR1 anime is kino but DR3 is just boring.

also why the fuck didnt they make a dr2 anime?