>"complex particles"
>"recurring user spending"
>"games as a service"
>cinematic trailers
>lying and deception
>buzzwords

Nintendo:
>"uh here's some fun games and shit"

Nintendo is actually saving video games with this stupid dinky tablet.

Attached: jbareham_180301_2346_nintendo_switch_0014.1531753877 (1).jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/
youtu.be/KzODUFMymv4
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAklTLVilc
vgchartz.com/game/70956/bayonetta-2/
venturebeat.com/2019/01/08/monster-boy-switch-sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"If it's not fun, why bother?"

This. Nintendo remembers what the game industry is supposed to be. Shout outs go to THQNordic.

Niggers

"uh here's some overpriced garbage and ports"

Fixed that for you. Fucking nigger

Yeah but when iwata was alive at least they where trying,now it's just anime shit/boomer stuff/lazy shit

Seriously

Ignorance is bliss, am I rite nintenbro?

Unironicly yes.
This industry is a fucking mess.
And you didn't even mention all the politics, censorship, and fag pandering Nintendo is wisely staying out of.

>here's some wiiu games for full price and soulless sequels that are worse than their predecessors
Literally saving videogames.

Same as every year. Sony is Hardware company. Microsoft is a software company. Their investors eat that shit up. Nintendo is a videogame company.

this

it's true.

>((("recurring user spending")))
fixed that for you, friend ;^)

Nintendo doesn't make fun games though

I have stopped caring about graphics after the ps3 era, it all looks good enough now. More power to run things smoother is great, but adding more and more details just brings up to expenses too much.

Attached: 68302227_p4.png (747x1055, 845K)

2 Companies that get politically involved to try and suck their investors dicks, 2 companies that would have never entered the home console market if it wasnt for the fucking King of video games Nintendo proving there was a market for it and developing the most iconic video game characters of all time.

Nintendo and their legacy shits all over the Have Sexbox, and Gaystation.

yikes

Attached: 1553291798902.png (1000x750, 626K)

>bans fan games
>pulls out shitty policies to their customers
>literally selling overpriced ports
>deletes rom websites including those that had games not longer available for buying
Damn, Nintendo is truly the most wholesome company ever!

>here early in-development titles and some jpeg of promisese bro
>they will be out in 3 years
>take some ports though

literally obama 2008

The Switch is literally channeling some of the best parts of both the Gamecube and PSP.

>Luigi's Mansion
>Animal Crossing
>Sandbox 3D Mario
>2 Zelda games
>Metroid Prime
>console Fire Emblem

>best place to play weebshit like PSP

Still no Virtual Console is stupid tho.

Attached: DtVzjo4W0AAu7UT.jpg (917x483, 40K)

Yea ForumstendoGaf sure can't go a minute without shilling their bing bing wahoo machine.

Attached: port machine.jpg (835x596, 64K)

More like:

Nintendo:
Here's a couple of good games amongst a large pile of trash

Seriously though. Why are toddlers so insecure? You play games on a chlidren's tablet. No need to get validation.

Attached: sony won.jpg (163x198, 8K)

If you'd been paying attention you'd know there's a shitstorm going on in Pokemon.

i like that thought. if we fucked off further detail, we'd have vaster drawing distance and also vaster complex environments. no one attempting it, for the most part.

Hang on buddy, you still don't know if Metroid, BOTW2, AC and LM2 are going to suck ass

Attached: smile-1.png (384x384, 156K)

Yesterday I saw 2 kids at the pizza place playing fifa on a Switch. Made me think about how Nintendo wants to bring people together PHYSYCALLY and not closed in your room like an autist. We don’t really deserve this company desu.

Attached: 534372F5-4EF6-4598-9FFE-00F48DDDC511.jpg (638x714, 136K)

Well it does look shit, and I'm not planning on giving that franchise money any time soon.

Very deep thinking here ESL shitter

Thread guaranteed to generate seethe

they cut half of the fucking pokemon.

Sonic?

You can always count on going into a Nintendo shill thread for all the cringe.

Attached: nintendo fan.jpg (598x733, 58K)

Gamefreak is its own entity of complete and utter retardation

>Nintendo stopped competing in hardware so I stopped caring

That's some nice coping.

>"no need to get validation"
>he posts a sales chart

Attached: D461D870-5720-42AC-B661-1A065FEE045D.jpg (360x334, 15K)

Switch is the first Nintendo console I'm really into, before that it was mostly playstation. Don't care about most first party on either platforms

Attached: 63505923_p8.png (628x844, 455K)

Alright user I agree with you on those other 3 but I want you to listen here you fucking fag, nintendo shutting down shitty ROM sites that are filled with ads and malware does not effect anything. Nothing. Jack shit. If you were so keen on "muh preservation a-and games I can't get anywhere else" you'd know you can download complete ROM sets over on archive.org with all those "missing" games you oh so desperately need. Actually shut the fuck up you retard, put a sock in it will ya? We get it boo hoo lost media game can't be found anywhere else except it can, have fun dipshit.
archive.org/

>he's THIS obsessed with nintendo he enters nintendo threads just to dump his anti-nintendo folder

SEETHING

fuck off you 6-worded 6cm duplicitous indian cunt

Uhh here's some weeb ports and remastered games only faggot like. Also here some cool games, that are coming out eventually...

Yeah nah, videogames are fucking terrible right now

Seething? Buddy I am having a laugh right now

lmao pc can eat them all

>sony fan upset about complaints that sony doesnt make good video game softwware
>shows sales of hardware

for me it's just the Nintendo 4DS, that's why I bought it, sure it comes with some extra-goodies for being a portable console, I never put the fucker in the dock either, just took it out of the box, slashed the cons in and set the charger, that's it, it's a portable console and a great one

Imagine being this much of a pussy

Not the one comparing a children's tablet to the competition. Stay obsessed toddler.

>buddy
lol aight m8

There was a point where I thought it would be nice for games to look prettier, but seeing how visuals drag down development or how they've been used to cover up larger flaws about games (remember when they jerked off graphics in nu-Battlefront), and seeing how you can make games look nice without having the most detailed and realistic graphics ever, I think we've reached a point where developers/publishers need to start focusing on story and narrative again.
If more advanced visuals can be developed down the line and the costs get normalized, that would be good. But I'm starting to get tired of how we have a whole bunch of games that are essentially glorified tech demos of certain visual or computing technologies while the rest of the game is hollow and empty. Doesn't mean there aren't pretty games with good gameplay and other elements out there, nor does it mean there aren't games with simpler graphics and terrible gameplay. But seeing how inflated memory and system requirements are nowadays, and how terribly optimized some games are, it kind of makes me realize the visuals mean nothing if the game is just not developed right in a physical sense or with regard to how the player can enjoy different elements such as gameplay, audio, story, and even technical requirements coming together.

Yes you were

ok

Attached: 1560547632404.jpg (652x418, 58K)

Imagine the absolute smell of this Nintendo faggot.

Nintendo are THE company for stupid gimmick shit.

The DS, Wii, Wii U and Switch would be 100% better if they were just normal consoles without retarded controllers.

>uhhh here's a shitty ass controller with shitty gimmick you won't want to use because tiny screen and even worse controls
gee thanks

Is this shit worth buying? Every time I consider buying it, I end up convincing myself to buy a full priced game instead because the controller is stupid expensive. And so I keep falling in to this perpetual cycle of buying games over the controller every time I feel like I need it because the joycon doggy controller isn't too great.

Attached: 246971-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Nintendo:
>Cardboard
>Motion control gimmicks
>Rehashing games and franchises for easy nostalgiafag bucks

Attached: the-sting-blu-ray-cover-58.jpg (1605x2012, 202K)

Switch is already outdated right now. Imagine when the next generation consoles come out. It's going to be ancient. There's a reason Switchlets are coping so hard.

Attached: D7iu5V2X4AAhcrQ.jpg (770x468, 21K)

>DS
>WIi
all the best games on those systems were those that used the touchscreen/motion controls well

Pro Controller is pretty godly, it's a good longterm investment.

Or you could just play better video games on your own and then go out and spend time with your friends?

Or are Nintendo retards so autistic that every interaction has to involve video games?

>f-fuck off with your next generation graphics

>w-we'll just have fun with these PS2 graphics

Attached: Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield-Screenshot-E3-2019-3.jpg (1280x720, 773K)

are you using the joycons in tv mode?
the pro controller is WAY better

This. Graphics inflate budgets and we no longer get cool and experimental shit like stuff on the PS2 and those early janky PS3 games

LOL no wonder Switchlets are the laughing stock of the industry. There are PS2 games that look better than that.

At first I didn't have a strong opinion on the Switch, but after getting one it's easily the best console I've ever owned. Being able to play BOTW, Odyssey, SSBU, Xenoblade 2, all these exclusives on the couch and lying in bed. It's easily the comfiest console since the original Gameboy. Now with Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Bayo 3, and more on the way, I think that the Switch is about to turn into the next PS2.

Holy based, this.
Cope

>graphics are fun
Lol

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

Indie devs can now put out interesting experimental shit with good graphics very easily.

Here's a news flash for you, It's because Gamefreak doesn't like making pokemon games anymore. I'm convinced for they actually want someone else to make pokemon from now on and not them.

I can play actually good games on the couch or in bed as well because I own a TV.

>LOL This is state of the art graphics on the Swoitch.

>b-but we don't need graphics!

There's a reason why there are constant cope threads like this everyday.

Attached: screenshot_4-8029.jpg (644x362, 49K)

Wow they finally caught up to Digimon on the Vita.

Attached: digimon-world-next-order_image_HczEp.jpg (960x540, 111K)

This thread is making so many people mad right now lol

It feels pretty nice, use it much more with pc than with switch. No analog triggers is fucking retarded though

I read you. Graphics should have stopped taking precedence at the start of this gen, at the latest. Instead of boosting the weakest links up to par with the current resolution, they're only interested in widening the gap further.
>want 1080p 60 fps?
>well fuck you, have 4K at 10fps instead

Whenever they do bring the chinese Wii service to other countries through Switch, they're gonna win so much cash.

Yeah sure, but I'm alluding more to that middle market, where its higher budget than indie, but not AAA

SEETHING

>no u
Lol

entire industry
>video games
nintenbro
>here's some kiddie games
>here's super mario 19th rehashed edition running at 540p24fps
>here's some 80$ cartons you can wear while you spergout in smash

I know what user is referring to, Think of THQ cult classics like battle for bikini bottom or destroy all humans (which both are getting HD remakes BTW)

>make shill thread
>w-why aren't you all agreeing with me I thought this was Yea ForumstendoGaf everyone's supposed to be a nincel
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. Luckily my $70 movies on PS4 are all fairly priced!

I'd like Nintendo to have some better tech. Normal BotW is good, 1080p 60fps BotW is amazing.

Seething lol

This is Yo Kai Watch 4, Pokemon's direct competitor. It doesn't look like a glorified 3DS game and has ACTUAL giant battles.

Attached: first-look-at-yokai-watch-4-gameplay-OKKwB8l92so.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

There's no way you've picked up a PS2 game lately and said that, PS2 games at least run at 60fps while looking about as bad.

Entire Industry: Real games

Nintendo: Kids games

Attached: U3G5wCr.png (1234x1120, 658K)

>implying there is anything wrong with that screenshot
By all means, call it not fulfilling your expectations. It's like wanting realism but getting cartoony in return. That's a fair critique. But thinking that's terrible at all is being utterly disingenuous.

Nice.

Took the bait

Your first mistake was assuming that fidelity has any effect on the gameplay itself.your second mistake was assuming that Pokemon is made by Nintendo.
I wish Gamefreak were half as competent and trustworthy as.Nintendo.
And yes, I'm aware Nintendo isn't perfect either. My point still stands.

u mad?

Attached: 20190614_234322.jpg (4128x3096, 2.73M)

>comparing a handheld to a home console
Retarded console warrior shitposter

Most comfortable controller ever made.

Ssds are a good thing though.

Hows Dragon's Dogma on Switch, both portable and docked?

>neon
Ew no.

>soulless
there's that buzzword again.

>being so fucking insecure that you HAVE to tear Nintendo down the moment you notice the slightest chance of people liking it

>Being so insecure you take the Sonyfag bait EVERY TIME

Shame on all of you.

Their sequels are pretty soulless though. Just look at Lugia's Mansion 3 compared to the original. It's sterile and lacking atmosphere.

Attached: 1525986642420.jpg (1256x582, 170K)

?
Did YOU look at Luigi's Mansion 3?
Did you remember to remove the goggles first?

Actually true and based.

>games looks like shit

I dont think they are saving shit

>buys an electronic toy for the playing of cute, pastel family games and ports
>needs it to be dark/neutral tones only to appear serious

m8 stop lying to yourself

Switch was already outdated when it came out

Switch doesn't have a fun exclusive yet, its just a port machine which is fine, but don't run your mouth about stupid shit like Nintendo not following trends when Botw is just the same as any other generic open world game, complete with fucking Ubisoft towers. Also, Nintendo pulls the same shit as the rest of the industry where everythings a sequel / remaster of existing series, hell Nintendo does it the worst because its ALL they do and basically all they've ever done.
Also, they have a terrible online model, the majority of people playing have a horrible connection because they jew the shit out of you and make you buy an extra attachment to use your lan line so no one uses it, all with no voice chat. The fucking PS2 had voice chat.

There's so many damn games coming out THAT WE KNOW OF between now and spring next year (animal crossing) that it's getting ridiculous, and most of them are on the switch.
I literally don't have enough time for everything coming out, even if a part of the reason for that is because I'm going to be playing wow classic and ffxiv also.

I wish Switch wasn't portable at all so nintenfags could stop excusing their shitty ports with "at least you can play when you're taking a shit!"

Dead console with shit games except for GR

Attached: IMG_20190615_085833.jpg (2976x3968, 2.38M)

Such a shame they're stuck in the past and still don't know how to do common things the right way, such as making a decent online service!

Well, Sonic sells best on Nintendo consoles for sure.

Attached: happen.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

Have sex. dilate. vote trump

The Switch is pretty great so far. I like it so much that I always see if games are going to get a Switch release before I buy it on a different platform. I'm really excited for Luigi's Mansion 3.

Also don't take such obvious bait, anons. You're better than this.

>to appear serious
No, who cares about that? That color scheme looks like shit.

Attached: threelittlekittenslosttheirmittens.jpg (3264x1840, 1.84M)

>talking to Sony fan manager about vidya at work
>"Nintendo doesn't have as many exclusives as Sony. They didn't announce anything either"
>Mention BOTW, BOTW2, DxM, Fire Emblem, Odyssey, Astral Chain, Xenoblade 2 and Golden Country, Super Mario Maker 2, and Link's Awakening
>"yeah but they don't have a GOTY like Bloodborne"
>Mention BOTW and how it got 10/10s everywhere
>"Yeah but I haven't heard anyone talking about it"
Do Sony fans live in a bubble? Or is he just in denial? I like the guy, I really do. We talk about games like Dark Souls and Sekiro, but you'd think he would know more about other platforms. Even I'm keenly aware of what PS4 has to offer, despite not owning one. I've also played several of the games on my cousin's PS4.

>they don't have a goty like bloodborne
This is how I know you're full of shit.

I love having a system where even boosting clock speeds doesn't fix framerates, which directly impacts gameplay. I love my 26FPS gameplay! FUCK I love the Switch! I'm going to buy some Nintendo Passes to get some discounts instead of pirating it because Nintendo needs my money

>GOTY only like 3mil people bought
lohel

I’m talking multiplayer you brainlet.

Did you even play Tropical Freeze? You'd have a point if you at least pulled the NSMB card.

It's a great controller, though like you I'm not a fan of the price tag. It's easily usable on PC if that helps you make a decision.
Also, a lot of people say the d-pad is bad, but mine turned out great. So there might be a concern there. Do a good amount of testing the pad if you do get one.

>GR

how to spot the shit taste

The sad part is I'm not even joking. The guy literally went straight for Bloodborne. You guys are a literal parody of yourselves.

Didnt try it yet. Literally just picked it up from my front door via Amazon

Obsessed.

Attached: 17944ba2c5d0ae2c4465efd6f7043eab.jpg (471x560, 36K)

As an idort who observes console wars from a distance I can confirm that Sony has the worst fans. Just appalling. Nintendo fans are better but really do fall for obvious bait. Xbros seem to be the most chill strangely enough.

>Switch doesn't have a fun exclusive yet
It has some, but not many. Late year 2019 releases are shaping up to be nice tho.

Tendie still can't get over Sony winning this generation.

How's about an upgrade

youtu.be/KzODUFMymv4

You do know the ps4 was known as the bloodborne machine for the first two years, right?

>mention weebshit that hasn't even came out yet and some sequels that are still in development
wow user, you really showed him how good the catalogue of the Switch is!

Hi op. You're thread sucks. Keep obsessing over Sony chads and their 100 million.

I'm just telling it like it is. Guy went a pulled the Bloodborne card. Stay cope

Snoyboy just arrived.

Whatever you say tendie. Good thing Sony chads live in your head so much you come up with scenarios for yourself.

He's a casual who likes to roleplay as a hardcore gamer. Nintendo making good games is fundamentally incompatible with his lifestyle. He just wants to buy CoD and Asscreed and maybe a $10 exclusive and feel good about himself, adding Nintendo to that would be way too expensive.

Ah yes, lazy games with cut content and shitty overpriced ports are saving the industry because stinky retards keep eating shit.

>the Switch would be better if you couldn't play it in bed on cold Sunday mornings
I will find you and i will kill you

>Nintendo
>fun games
Pick one.

BASED

Bloodborne will never be GOTY because it's not normie tier enough. That's why BOTW and GOW won GOTY, because they're normie shit

Nigger you lost the second he brought up Bloodborne. Get fucked.

Be glad he didn't get everyone's attention and proceeded to tell them you play on a platform that doesn't have GTAV.

Obsessed.

Better mentioning Bloodborne than Link's Awakening Remake and Mario Maker 2

Attached: 1432344741532.gif (260x317, 390K)

>calling a retard out means I'm obsessed
lol whatever nerd

Not sure why you're comparing a real game like Bloodborne to your kiddy games.

Keep obsessing over Sony chads though.

>80 USD Cyberpunk
Nah. My Smash is more fun with mah fat boomers. Also cheaper.

Learn to read you spastic

>SonyBologna

Attached: nintendo-memes~2.jpg (356x368, 45K)

It didn't have Bloodborne until year 2.

>muh fangames
They're shit anyway. The only thung worty and blessed are fan translation. And there you Crapcom.

Have fun paying for a shitty online service tho

Imagine shilling for a children's toy company.

This whole thread is cringe.

based

get fucked nintendofags

The fact that you think BOTW isn't a match for Bloodborne is disingenuous at best, and downright delusional at worst.

>same image
>same person
>same filename
Ahahaha. And how to forget this one. 144 results.

Attached: 1450219215221.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Speak for yourself nigger. I'll be buying a key for half that price.

Nice.

>>"yeah but they don't have a GOTY like Bloodborne"
Nintendofag BTFO

Attached: 1545854677797.jpg (1200x1072, 620K)

>outdated
>no 3ds sales
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sony was fucking good, really. But California ruined the company and now Yea Forums PS bros are more upset than usual.

E3 also made them lose their minds even further.

>GOTY 2015
Oh, yeah. I love Witcher 3, too.

BoTW is at best on par with Ubishit open-world games. That is, mildly enjoyable as a time waster at best. But most of the time just bogged down due to the open-world meme preventing memorable level design and platforming.

Meanwhile Bloodborne is a high triumph of video games. It basically channels everything that makes a video game good. I don't think it will ever be beat in just how expertly designed it is in every aspect.

Attached: 1462289320038.jpg (1200x658, 635K)

Remind me what was GOTY of 2018 again....

oh wait

Attached: 1526035983859.png (631x544, 442K)

PS4 passed 3DS sales too. So that means the PS4 beat two Nintendo consoles in a generation. Stay salty. Sony has been winning ever since the PS1.

I'm sorry that Skyrim Tw- Imean Breath of the Wild has a barren world with tech demo tier gameplay while Bloodborne is not only the best game in the souls series, but it's also the pinnacle of FROM's entire resume.

Enjoy your literal souless rehash in two years.

Attached: 1556769864684.jpg (1220x1440, 292K)

FF7 remake
>DELAYED
>EPISODIC
>CENSORED
cyberpunk 2077
>TRANNYS
>FUCK WHITE MEN
>PC FORCED TO GET BLACKED

Sony sure is winning. Are these the only two(2[dos]) games sniggers can look forward to?

Obsessed.

That's a weird looking picture of Spider-Man.

And both games have something Nintendo's entire E3 lineup lacked. Good fucking gameplay.

Not paying that shit or any online. They are all crap. I use my free PS3 online service.
Why are you so upset? Having fun with the boomers is good. Fifa is also pure fun on the PS4.

Someone's mad.

Attached: smug.png (1280x720, 441K)

I wish Switch was just a pure handheld so this shitposting between fanboys didn't happen. Hopefully Nintendo will release their handheld revision soon so that Switch can become a full handheld without the console aspect.

Attached: switch mini.png (1019x398, 275K)

Not Bloodborne?
Oh, and I also loved GOW, tho. Your point?

You're a literally stupid fuckin dumb doodoo dumbass bro. Best game in the souls series aint shit dawg. Sorry to be the one to tell you but your IQ has got to be room temperature.

Why selling GC games and forward as emulated games when you can remaster/remake them one by one and sold them at 60 dollarydoos?

Thing is that Switch is encouraging a AA revival and more modest game development which allows vibrant, arcadey games to be made once again. The fact that it is underpowered compared to competing harware may actually be its saving grace.

Look at all the old and new arcadey mid budget games/series that the Switch has encouraged to stay alive or come out:
>Contra
>Spongebob 3D plats
>Destroy All Humans
>Darksiders top down brawler
>Panzer Dragoon
>Super Lucky's Tale 3D plat
>Yooka Laylee Sequel
>Bloodstained
>Daemon x Machina
>Astral Chain
>Umihara Kawase Fresh!
>Trials of Mana
>Gods and Monsters
>Katamari
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Valkyria Chronicles 4
>etc

Attached: qAqQqQJ.jpg (1800x2478, 286K)

>buzzwords buzzwords Ubisoft Skyrim

>search that image and filename
>see results
Oops.

Why can't Nintenchildren tell the difference between being upset and being smug? It's like they really are children because they can't read properly.

Case study on these fine specimens when?

Let's not run into hyperbole now (and I do like how FF7's gameplay is shaping up to be)

>dilationstation 3

Attached: 1558852264471.png (500x500, 42K)

>All those ports and multiplats that play better on real consoles.

The cope is real.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I don't get your point, some of those games are multiplat or not related to Nintendo at all.

Time to admit both Sony and Nintendo are doing relatively decent right now. No need for this pissing contest.

However Bloodborne is still the best game of this decade

Dark Souls is the best one in the series. Bloodborne isn't even the best Soulslike on the PS4.

Lemme tell ya, user. It's far better in person. FF7 Midgar is going to make Yea Forums seethe for months.

So obsessed he's searching through past posts

LITERALLY SEETHING

Updated chart when? Also, Switch has been here only two years. Let's see what happen on the same ammount of time. It will be interesting.
By the way, stop being upset. I'm not defending any corpiration. I like fun games on any console. Why would I fight a war for free for Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo if they don't give a shit about me?

The thing is that they've remade no games from the GC/Wii period, which is very suspicious...

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x283, 49K)

>"ray tracing"
>"4k"
>"HDR"
>"SSD"
>"complex particles"
How are those bad in any way?

>here's some fun games
where? The only one after 2017 was smash

>no E3 presence , just let nintedo ass rape them for free
So the Sony can feel fear after all

Attached: 1553487510759.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>How are those bad in any way?

Because the Switch can't do them.

Nigga, Dark Souls ain't even finished. You kill O&S and suddenly the game goes to shit.

I really liked how the game mixed FFXII, XIII and XV into a somehow interesting battle gameplay. I'm raring to play it. However, Luigi's Mansion 3, Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina and the Contra game do look very very good too, from what I remember in Nintendo's E3.

Most of those games will sell most on PS4 though. PS4 is the console keeping these games alive due to its massive install base and relatively diverse buyer base.

Nier Automata sold 4 million and it was made on Yoko Taro's sake budget. Persona 5 did 2 million. Nioh did well aswell. So did DQXI. Let's end the meme that only Nintendofags buy these games. They sell a fuck ton on PS4 why devs develop games primarily for that platform. I will agree though that indie games are only enjoyable in handheld form.

Attached: nier-automata_2016_04c6xff.jpg (1229x691, 122K)

Funny because platforming in Souls games is atrocious, open world or not. Sekiro is literally the first fucking game in the series to get it right. Bloodborne continues the traditioning of putting up invisible barriers and having characters with cement shoes on. Better to be able to actually do platforming than not being able to at all.

More like everyone that isn't Nintendo are actively ruining the industry.

>By the way, stop being upset.

Says the tendie who made a thread comparing the Switch to other consoles because he's mad they're better.

>No E3 presence, just to let Nintendo make an ass of themselves. Again.

Cope harder, subhuman.

Probably not because of its gameplay but because it's an unfinished game for full price

Granted, but the first half of Dark Souls is better than all of Bloodborne.

>souls shit

Attached: absolut_vomit_by_thejacobskid-d21qcw5.jpg (600x681, 176K)

They demaked various GC/Wii games for 3DS

Can't help it that Nintendo was forced out of the industry because they couldn't compete. Only Sony and Microsoft makes real consoles now.

But nothing on Switch, which would be a no-brainer.

Bloodborne is not a platformer you retard. Its exploration is based on survival and using your instincts to figure out where potential traps and enemies are. What part of BoTW is as well designed as Cainhurst Castle?

So it's either shit or it sells ten times the amount on the PS4. Gotcha.

The salt from Basedtendos will sustain me for another decade after DMC5 btfo both Astral Chain and Beyo 3.

Attached: 452.png (520x520, 17K)

I'm surprised HDR isnt talked about more. Seeing Forza Horizon 3 in HDR knocked me on my ass so hard I immediately started searching for a 4k HDR set. Settled on the KS8000 and got it $400 off on Samaungs website. Beautiful fucking TV.

This is what I felt after buying a Wii U on impulse to play W101 after years of playing only on PC and Sony consoles. Many people shit on it, but it was the most fun I had in a long time.

>make an ass out of themselves by showing nothing but gameplay
Yeah I sure liked Microsoft's cinematic trailers, niggers and women. A+ on the report card

My point is that the Switch is encouraging a discussion to have arcadey, mid budget games like those be made. Being a child friendly system with modest hardware that is selling well makes publishers consider bringing back old shit like Katamari or Battle for Bikini Bottom. Yes, most of them are multiplats/ported to other systems, but they may not have even had a chance to come back if it were not for the Switch being apart of the discussion.

How do I get good at shooting? Why am I always losing possession? Fuck

With real consoles you mean gimped PCs, right?

What's wrong with Souls?

Rdr2 : dead and forgotten
Spooderman: dead and forgotten
ManofBoy: dead and forgotten
Both: 2 + years and Yea Forums still can't shut the fuck up about it. Has been discussed for so long that it's still relevant when the sequel is announced

Jesus this is a level of winning that surpasses winning itself

Attached: a0453973365_10.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

Keep seething, Sonyfag.

Attached: 1553632497101.jpg (1646x2020, 952K)

I don't see how your point is backed by any evidence at all. I kinda get it, though.

Probably because there is still no accepted format for HDR yet and most people with 4K TVs have fake HDR. Not to mention how most devs are too dumb to implement it properly.

NOOOO SONY BROS WE ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE NOW DUMP YOUR WOJAK FOLDERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: 1560533690011.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>GOTY of 2018
MHW

DMC hasn't been good since 3. Just about every Platinum game has been clowning on them for the past 10 years

BASED and SNEEDPILLED

Ok but those games were released all the time on PS4 before Switch even came out.

>block crutch mechanic that makes it by far the easiest souls game
>all the bosses in the first half barely even fight back
>you can even skip nearly two entire areas by starting with the master key
>chaos weapons
>a covenant that allows people to prey on people who don't even have the means to fight back because you will end up two shotting them with your 4kangs slaying chaos weapon

I could go on, but I'll just rest my case there. Dark Souls has aged like milk.

why does Yea Forums shitpost about Nintendo so much?

Did your dad leave you Snoynygger?
youtube.com/watch?v=cbAklTLVilc

SEETHING

Yeah according to you

>tendies make insecure threads everyday comparing their toy tablets to real consoles
>b-but why do you guys hate us so much

Stop being so insecure and inviting shitposting like this thread.

Loved that game. Fighting Nergigante is one of the best fights in games.

You haven't forgotten those games. Stay obsessed.

I stopped playing MHW when I got to late game and realized decorations are only gotten through RNG. What the fuck were they thinking, if iceborne doesn't fix this I'm not getting it

Most of it just isn't worth it
Ssds are great though.

I will take CGI trailers over shit gameplay any day of the week. A CGI trailer draws positive attention to a game and is often used as initial announcements to give people something to chew on until we get actual gameplay. Shit game play kills a game's hype every time and nothing short of drastically changing the foundation will save it.

Nintendo showed a lot of shit gameplay this week that kept me away from buying a switch for yet another year. Nintendo/GF's delivery with Pokemon was just another nail in the coffin.

Nintengod:
Plays Vidya
Discusses Vidya
Idort 90% of the time , good with money
Treats games like flavours, has a favorite but tries a little bit of everything
Enjoys a nice stream of constantly available Vidya
Is a pleasure to be around
Makes oc

Sonyroach
Plays one video game, ever
Shitposts
Can only afford one console+game, had to starve for a month to afford it. Bad with money because drug addiction.
His one game is his favorite (it's the only one he can afford). Every other game ever made is shit.
Enjoys nothing
Can not be tolerated by anyone for any length of time
Spams wojak

the only one not worth it is 4K because higher framerates should be prioritized over resolution. The rest are worth it

>2019
>console wars
yikes

>Contra
Multiplat
>Spongebob 3D plats
Multiplat
>Destroy All Humans
Not even coming to Switch
>Darksiders top down brawler
Lazy cash in
>Panzer Dragoon
Multiplat
>Super Lucky's Tale 3D plat
Old port
>Yooka Laylee Sequel
Cash in
>Bloodstained
Announced before Switch
>Daemon x Machina
Lazy as fuck, not even 60fps yet uglier than other 60fps games on the console already
>Astral Chain
30fps linear action game
>Umihara Kawase Fresh!
Okay, you've got one game
>Trials of Mana
Multiplat, Nintendo must have begged SE to announce it at their direct
>Gods and Monsters
I have no idea what this is
>Katamari
Ancient port
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Nintendo trying to cash in on MCU but completely failing since the Avengers game stole all of it's interest
>Valkyria Chronicles 4
Not at all related to the Switch, late lazy port.
You're so full of shit in your sentiment, Switch didn't revive shit, but even then having more power doesn't mean shit, devs can set their own visual target, only with more tower they can make that 1080 60fps with mountains of extra room.

It is E3 week so that doesn't sound very farfetched at the moment.

Just play the game and you get it. It's a loot-based game, it's all RNG.

>imagine getting this mad over video games

Attached: Aunt-Linda-SNL-cringe-worthy-career-mistakes.jpg (300x400, 15K)

Isn't worth what? You don't comprimise on anything,

>I don't want to see what I'm buying, I want stylized commercials to brainwash me into buying whatever Lord God Sony puts out. Who cares if it's bad the commercials were great!
Jesus what the fuck... Is this the mind of a Sony?

being able to craft weapons that can absolutely destroy your opponents after hours and hours of hard work is not bad. You've earned it.
skipping areas is possible without wasting gift on master key
trade-off for skipping areas is missing out on all the souls and other goodies you can collect
Why are choices a bad thing? Does everything need to be some cinematic experience where we need to do everything in order? You can skip entire areas sure, but you can also get clowned if you're not experienced by going into later areas with low stats.

I can't believe we are in 2019 and people still don't understand Gamefreak is not Nintendo.

no, the only random factor in armor before was talismans which make up one spot. Now you have decorations which make up several

tendies: obsess over Sony chads and make threads about them, like this thread

Sony chads: out with their girls and having fun

>devs can set their own visual target, only with more tower they can make that 1080 60fps with mountains of extra room.
This. Even on meager budgets, you can tell devs are held back even on PS4. There is nothing forcing devs to go big budget graphics mode. In fact, Fortnite is proof enough people don't care about that shit that much.

All powerful hardware does is allow you to go higher with resolution, frame rate and sophisticated lightning. That shit isn't budget draining. It's just a few toggles.

It's not worth chasing the latest memes when other ends are lacking and could be improved

Notice how it's always Switchlets that start console war threads. It's that insecurity from playing on a children's toy.

Attached: m3340082.jpg (600x400, 31K)

9 of 10 best selling games on PS4 are multiplats. Now when FIFA 2020 comes out, that one exclusive game won't be on top 10 list.
Just a reminder, user.

Ok and? The facts are that a ton of Japanese AA games are only released because of the sales on PS4. Those games mentioned don't need FIFA sales to keep getting made. They just need to be viable businesses for publishers. And that's what they are.

And I'll remind you the best selling Switch game is a literal full priced Wii U port.

>early chaos weapon
>hard work

o im laffin

Attached: 1558285361494.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Sonyroach: lies on the internet because mad

It's obvious that most of these games were developed with Switch in mind first. Some of them are probably even timed exclusives. Also, there's definitely more pressure to develop higher fidelity games on hardware like PS4. Sure, indie devs can get away with lower fidelity shit, but don't pretend like games such as Battlefield aren't expected to look photorealistic on a fucking platform with ray tracing. Consumers expect nothing less.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? What ends? You can have 4K, ray tracing, HDR and SSDs on PC without having to give up on anything.

COPE.

Attached: best selling PS4 games.jpg (422x938, 37K)

Are you implying the vast majority of PS4's playerbase aren't Normies?

Being a Sony nigger and fully ignoring what Treehouse showed at E3 doesn't make your argument right, but keep living in ignorance sonybro

>It's obvious that most of these games were developed with Switch in mind first.
For fuck's sake, no they weren't. I like the Switch but this point is fucking dumb. PS4 is by now the most massive userbase pool in the business, niche games are always releasing on the PSN.

World sold 8 million on Xbone? That can't be right. That game sold 12 million before it even came to PC.

Normies out desu. You don't belong here

BASED AND BINGPILLED!

amount of threads nincels dedicate to Sony every day including this thread: 100

amount of threads Sony chads dedicate to nincels: 0

Check the catalogue. Winners don't think about losers.

Probably because Fortnite is a free-to-play game. If it were $80 right off the fucking bat, you better believe people would expect better

We aren't talking about PCs. We are talking about consoles. PC will always be superior to consoles for obvious reasons. Consoles can't even run all games in at least 1080 60.

What part of "Nintendo's E3 lineup looked like shit" don't you understand. Looking at a turd for another hour doesn't make it any better.

entire rest of the industry:
>bare minimum 1080p at 60fps

nintendo:
>480p at 24fps docked on a good day

Nice list. Is it from Wikipedia? It also says Bloodborne sold only 2 mil copies. Pretty low for a "game of the decade", don't you agree?

What about PUBG then?

Sorry but not everyone is into bing bing wahoo. We've grown up. I can understand how autistis would be into games made for toddlers though.

Old numbers. It was after just a month. Bloodborne has sold atleast five million now with leaked trophy data to consider.

Last time I checked OP specifically said "Entire Industry:" and last time I checked PCs were part of the video game industry.

>Pretty low for a "game of the decade", don't you agree?
No? Since when has quality correlated with sales? It can sell 2 copies and still be the greatest game ever made.

The entire catalog has been a non-stop shitting on ninty snafu since the Nintendo segment on e3 what the fuck are you talking about

>deflects now that he got BTFO

Everytime.

>Beat Vagina Dragon or start with the master key
>Beat Quelaag
>Beat Discharge
>Beat Centipede Demon or know how to otherwise cheese the lava
>Get to Vamos
>LOL so E-Z XDD every player knows to do this XDDD

You're just proving his point, if you know to rush this and know exactly how to do it you're clearly either a veteran player or you just looked it up

Yes, user. Trophies are the proof. Not the fact that BB was a free game for PSN Plus subscribers.

>Nier Automata sold 4 million and it was made on Yoko Taro's sake budget.
None of the games you mentioned are exclusive to the PS4 outside of P5 (making the 4m mark on Nier meaningless unless you point out the share of PS4 sales). You're right, though.

Everything the OP mentioned the PC already has so they might as well be left out.

If a game sold 2 million after first fucking month, where do you think sales are after three years? Use your fucking head. But regardless

>I can't win an argument so I ignore the parts that I can't win against
Fuck off brainlet, never reply to me again with your low IQ shit.

None of those games were released on Switch and all of them sold really well.

I'm already aware of that, but all multiplats sell best on Playstation hardware, you look at the Nintendo direct, everything that's a multiplat will sell best on PS4 overwhelmingly. Even then PS4 exclusives have really come into their own, last gen they would have been lucky to break 6 million, now they outdo Nintendo's best sellers just like that

That's not true at all though, if these games were made for Switch, they would actually run well and look proper on Switch, Panzer Dragoon and Trials of Mana don't even have reflections on water, Super Lucky's tale is a literal port, Contra looks rough as fuck on Switch, Valkyria Chronicles didn't even release on Switch at the same time in it's debut region. If you want to make a point, give examples, because you realistically can't. hell Octopath isn't even an example because in spite of that game looking simple as all fuck it's 1080 docked and runs at an untable 30fps, there's no excuse for this.

>I'll remind you that the PS4's best-selling game was a literal full-priced PS3 port
lol

Attached: 61ZkWntVKUL.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Nice.

>soninsects are so insecure that praising Nintendo in any way is seen as a direct attack on them
Jesus this thread all but confirms just how fucking fragile snoys are

Attached: HAPPYGBHASFBSADNAJFGN.gif (147x166, 505K)

Sure thing, user. Here is the actual list.

Attached: IMG_20190615_095440.jpg (1080x1149, 355K)

Ok? Why are you throwing rocks in glass house? I never claimed otherwise. Yet you're painting the picture that Nintendofags are somehow better. Yet the best selling Switch game is a full priced Wii U port geared for toddlers and casuals.

The OP is the height of fragility

This.
>PS4 is by now the most massive userbase pool in the business,
Had a headstart compared to Switch and no competition with Wii U and Bone, so a stupid point. If the PS4 and Switch had even sales and everyone owned both systems, people would MOST DEFINITELY prefer to buy niche, mid tier, and indie games on Switch. Yes, i am claiming that the Switch would make up the most of those sales for those kinds of games in a scenario where PS4 and Switch were matched in sales.

You really think a person with both a PS4 and Switch would prefer to buy something like Disgaea 5, on their PS4 over the Switch, which gives you the option of playing on the TV and on the go?

Nincels are so insecure that they have to constantly make threads like this.

>If a game sold 2 million after first fucking month, where do you think sales are after three years?
Is it a Nintendo game? Is it named "Grand Theft Auto" or "Call of Duty"?

Then its sales are still around 2 million. Games typically sell most of their copies in their launch window.

>or just looked it up

Which is what the vast majority of the people who gunned for it did. Even bad players can make an early chaos weapon and cheese 4kids by equipping full stone giant armor after watching some annoying youtuber with nasal problems do it.

>Nintendo:
SMASH
SMASH
PORTS
SMASH
SMASH
LEBBIT xD

Funny how the best games I have played in the last 10 years haven't been Nintendo exclusives. They do not know how to make fun games. They know how to make retro garbage that appeal to manchildren. Jerking off to stupid shit like mario party 10 and another racing game.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

People in glass houses . . . are forced to answer the door.

All the op does is point out that Nintendo isn't nearly as concerned with graphics as it is with making fun and unique games, then Sony's see it, shit their panties and coming running in screeching . Every time

>if these games were made for Switch, they would actually run well and look proper on Switch
You heard it here folks, Bloodborne wasn't made for PS4 first because it launched with two-minute loading screens and dropped to 15fps!

>60$ for new movie or 60$ for port
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know who's more insecure. The ones who constantly have to compare themselves to everyone else, such as the op who started this thread. Or the ones who already know they have the real consoles. I don't see any other fanbase not Xbox, not PC, not PS4 that constantly make threads comparing their platform to the other platforms except for Nincels. This thread proves it.

What games?

>Which is what the vast majority of the people who gunned for it did
[citation needed]

That's an awful big assumption, tell me more about how you know exactly how everyone played this game

Look at all those games that AREN'T on the switch.

I used to bully people who played fortnite on switch in high school for shit like this.

Yeah, by indie devs, not big time developers like Konami. Konami didn't give a fuck about titles like Contra for a long time to come. Look at the Rebirth titles on the Wii. Konami wasn't making this shit on PS360. Classicvania wasn't present on those platforms. It was God of War clone Lords of Shadow, Metal Gear, etc. Megaman 9 and 10, started on Wii, eventually came to PS360. What was Capcom working on for PS360? Resident Evil, Street Fighter, etc.

You can't deny that platforms have an influence on whar gets developed for them. You think No More Heroes being the way it was, was just a coincidence? It was perfect for a console like Wii. Something low fidelity and arcady, not a photorealistic open world RPG.

I don't get that. You might be a genius because I don't get that. "People who live in glass houses have to answer the door"...

Hi op. You made a thread wanting to shit on other consoles and praise Nintendo. When no one else agreed with you you got mad. Keep seething.

what ports?
fixed for ya

>if this hypothetical scenario nobody can prove was true, THEN SWITCH WOULD WIN
You're absolutely delusional. Just quit now. You keep dig yourself deeper and deeper.

Attached: ac7sales.jpg (668x732, 86K)

Any view count will tell you this, silly. Jesus, DS1 fans really are retarded. Don't @ me again.

>i am incapable of understanding context
Are you by any chance a journalist?

Attached: sony-v-nintendo.jpg (1280x1110, 304K)

Op samefagging his thread and getting mad because no one is willing to praise his toy company like he wanted.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 160K)

>Nintendo:
>>"uh here's some fun games and shit"
you mean
>uh here's some dlc, expensive plastic toys and cardboard boxes

Of course, that's an uncontestable fact. However, you've got to prove that PS4 "is the one keeping those games alive" by showing their specific share. The hypothesis is not incorrect, it has yet to be proven properly beyond P5. Of course, the claim that Switch is somehow holding the niche market is a bit far off.

>If the PS4 and Switch had even sales and everyone owned both systems, people would MOST DEFINITELY prefer to buy niche, mid tier, and indie games on Switch.
Not everyone has your way of thinking, user, and you're basing yourself entirely on guesses. Switch already has had an inmense push, but I really don't see the thing about a reemergence of AA developing beyond what were going to be PSN titles.

The only footage we have of Trials of Mana is on Switch, so you're not exactly making much of a point. Also, what do you expect? It's an anime-esque RPG, not fucking Battlefield. It's not going to look photorealistic. It's a remake of an old SNES RPG from 1995, the fact that it's even fully 3D and retranslated is fucking incredible.

>uh here's some dlc, expensive plastic toys and cardboard boxes
and 60$ ports

>Sony chads: out with their girls and having fun
How could they when they in here seething.

this

I also can't wait to purchase all of the FF7 Remake for $1240

Fuckin powerful. Sony fags should be executed one by one in front of their loved ones and casual acquaintances

I love my Switch but the online feels like the worst deal in gaming even at a 1/3rd of the competition.

How could anyone be seething when they're winning? OP got btfo less than five posts in.

It's just autistic eurosnoyfags as usual. This place turns to shit.

Based.

I think you take console wars too seriously little buddy

based third-world shill

Top 10 zany ideas that saved the world

Attached: IMG-20190614-WA0008.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

While I think your over exaggerating how much the Switch actually gave to a boost in AA you aren't entirely wrong. AA has been dead for a while and as someone who sees AAA as dogshit and lazy games with no substance it hurts seeing a good game get shafted for what makes millions. The switch and it's appeal to lower fidelity and thus non-realistic graphics as well as showing how these kinds of games can be approached and still successful has definitely to some level been a factor. Not the sole reason but it's pretty clear a game that isn't trying to look realistic was dead for most of the PS3 and PS4 era with the Switch and Crash making his comeback being a big step towards this huge boost to a previously dead A-AA sector. Anyone saying the switch did nothing is a faggot but it wasn't the be all and end all.

this thread reads about exactly how I thought it would

They don't have basic shit like reflections on water because the character poly counts are built with other platforms in mind, this isn't a DQXI scenario where SE were willing to properly downgrade character assets and world geometry, they are just slapping that out onto Switch lazily because they know that they can get sales with no effort whatsoever.

This. Graphics have gotten good enough. I want to see drastic improvement in physics engines

Crash sold most on PS4 though. You also conveniently ignore all those AA games on PS4 that sold just fine.

Switch didn't do shit in this front.

Notice how the op made a thread where he wanted everyone to blindly praise Nintendo like he's doing. And then get's progressively more mad as no one is. LOL.

also nintendo:
>"uh hey let's do a paid online service even though multiplayer on our consoles was free up until now haha"
also also nintendo:
>"hey how about we lock user created levels in super mario maker 2 to our paid online service, even though it's not really multiplayer and it's also the reason people buy these games haha!"
fuck off

Nice.

>people who look things up can cheese games
Wow, Dark Souls must be the easiest game in the world. Next you're going to tell me people read Nintendo Power and used warp pipes in Super Marip Bros.

LOL, you haven't played a PS2 for a while, it's nowhere near as good. Not to mention vastly smaller worlds

About big time developers: I do think the split between devoloping on DS/PSP/Wii and 360/PS3 was something to take into consideration (however, Capcom did also release Ducktales Remastered on high end consoles). I just can't see that much of a split on actual releases with the Switch, SPECIALLY since porting just got incredibly easier by the widespread usage of common engines like UE4. Switch is not "holding" anything, like the Wii or the DS did. It's just merely partaking. The NMH point is pretty interesting since, while its critical acclaim and financial success was somewhat tied to the Wii, the future of Grasshopper (and its misgivings) were to develop games "like it" on 360/PS3. And there wasn't such a split in style there, just worse games, something that hasn't got to do with the platform at all.

No. I like it being a Hybrid

Better looking than any Nintendo game ever

Attached: ff12.webm (960x540, 2.62M)

Yeah must devs are shit. RDR2 looks great now though and RE2s implementation is at least "even" at least on my set.

I don't think the standard can be anything but HDR10 at this point.

>REEEEE NO RELFECTIONS!!!! WHERE ARE THE RELFECTIONS?!
It looks way better than the low effort remakes of Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy Adventure. Honestly it's for the enthusiasts, not normalfags who want to see the pimples on Chad's ass.

>I also can't wait to purchase all of the FF7 Remake for $1240
we should have listened

Attached: ron paul why didn't you stop it.jpg (884x666, 84K)

>Crash sold most on PS4 though
Retard, I know you're sucking your own dick so read these next words carefully.
CRASH AND THE SWITCH ARE TWO SEPARATE CASES IN MY ARGUMENT. I NEVER SAID THAT CRASH ON THE SWITCH IS WHY WE HAVE THIS SUDDEN BOOST IN A AND AA DEVELOPMENT.
Stop thinking everything is fucking console wars you fucking retard.

This.Based

Not even close. Source, I own a PS2 too.

Possibly retarded, reflections isn't the point, the point is that the game has clearly been dialed back on the Switch, with basic features already supported by it's engine like reflections on water surfaces being switched off to accomodate a level of visual fidelity that the Switch isn't quite capable of achieving with basic elements like water reflections running.

Let's not go into insults for no reason.

>ignore all those AA games on PS4
I hope you don't mean Japanese games considering my argument was that A and AA died in the WEST. Japan has had a very healthy A and AA scene for years.

>Gal Gun 2 sold more on Switch compared to PS4
>Sonic Forces has sold more on Switch than on PS4
>Shining Resonance has sold more on Switch compared to PS4
>Disgaea 5 has sold about as much on Switch compared to PS4 despite launching later and PS4 having twice the install base
>Valkyria Chronicles 4 has sold about as much on Switch compared to PS4 despite PS4 having more than twice the install base
>The Lost Child has sold the same on Switch compared to PS4 despite PS4 having more than twice the install base
>Undertale has sold more on Switch than PS4
>Lego City has sold about as much on Switch compared to PS4 despite PS4 having more than twice the install base

Need I keep going? Used VGchartz. Pretty fucking stupid to imply people want to limit themselves and play low fidelity games on the PS4 when the Switch offers more options and playstyles like portable mode for little trade off, and in some cases no trade off.

The only relation to Switch and AA games are the ones that Nintendo make themselves. You need to give actual examples of AA games that entered development because of the Switch, almost all of them are multiplat, and aimed towards other platforms, so clearly the Switch was irrelevant in the why these games exist.

The fact you assumed it was console wars because you can't read makes you retarded, that isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact.

calm down nincel

VGchartz isn't a source.

I mean, it did for quite some time, hold onto Super Bomberman R, and Octopath. I don't think it was a coincidence that those titles low budget titles were developed for Switch first. I feel like third parties were using Switch as a sort of cheap testing ground for these franchises before porting them over to other platforms.

I do agree that the disparity is not as huge as it was during the 7th gen, but I'm noticing these low budget games such as Aggelos getting released on Switch, and either not making it to other platforms or being timed exclusives.

I'm starting to not get your point. What reemergence of A-AA developing in the West, where? Ninja Theory, and who else? I imagine this is just for consumption, but then where's the point? PSN A-AA games (to put an example) tend to sell nicely, Vita had a good attach rate, 3DS is still fresh... I don't get what Switch has to do with this beyond just a bit.

I am not that user, I was just asking you to be polite. If anything, I'm

I havent played my switch much since I got it up my brother just moved in with me

What are some good multiplayer games other than Smash and Fighting games in general? We just finished N++'s co-OP levels

The only footage of the game that's been shown is of the Switch version, so again, you're not really making a point here. Nothing is "obviously dialed down" for the Switch because we haven't seen them play it on any other platform you halfwit.

Do sonybros actually think that no CoD or Fifa has sold more than 2.5 million on their console?

Actually that's false, the Switch version doesn't run at 60fps, but the trailer does, and it has reflections, quite clearly the trailer wasn't captured on the Switch.

>The only relation to Switch and AA games are the ones that Nintendo make themselves
And this in part has helped push a few things. The switch has been a success, I don't care about your faggotwars I own both a PS4 and a Switch(Switch I only bought a few days ago). That success has shown that middle budget games still have a market place and helped push what the vita was trying to push and did with Japan, that these games can have a home and place and not everyone needs to make gritty realistic games.
HOWEVER
I never said the switch was the sole reason for this NOR did I say it had the biggest impact. Personally, I think Crash's return has been far more beneficial in giving the west a proper A-AA sector again where a game can be announced and then released a year or so later.
However the appeal of portability, the lower requirements and the different fanbase as well as well recieved launch has definitely brought about more lower budget games considering they were all but dead last gen on PS3.

The Contra collection is good for co-op off the top of my head. I'll get back to you with some other games later.

>I do agree that the disparity is not as huge as it was during the 7th gen
Glad we agree there. I see your point about the Switch as a testing grounds zone (although this only happened throughout its first year and base multiplats dwarf timed exclusives), but the scale just isn't that much, and multiplats are much more common than say Wii-PS3-PC correspondence. For example, Aggelos is being released on PC, also. This is due to engines making it more and more trivial to port stuff over, which I think has a more standing point on the resurgence of A-AA games than consoles themselves or their appeal. Developing is just more accesible with tools like UE4 for everyone: from Suda51 to S-E's biggest blockbuster.

WHO FUCKING CARES HOW MUCH FIFA SOLD YOU FUCKING SPERG

>t-that doesn't count
Show me a better source, faggot.

Here are some more low fidelity games that have sold better or about the same on Switch, depsite PS4 having more than twice the userbase:
>overcooked 2
>sonic mania
>lego the incredibles
>puyo puyo tetris
>just dance 2018
>super bomber man r
>starlink battle for atlus

I can keep going, you retarded snoy buttmuncher.

Both of them are basically making the exact same machine next year with basically nothing new and would just be mini pc that are obviously going to be over the 800 mark.And its rumour that it will be the last gen of consoles.

This point is ludicrous. Nintendo can easily do a high end console (it's not a matter of strength or something like that, they have the money). It's just that making high end consoles is not what they do, it's not in their core design for consoles after the Wii.

That beginning part of the trailer is obviously not gameplay and just a cinematic intro, so of course it's going to look better than the game itself. Sorry, but unless you have actual in-game footage of the title on other platforms, then you don't really have a leg to stand on.

No, it doesn't count because it's not a source.
vgchartz.com/game/70956/bayonetta-2/
Bayonetta's sales on WiiU under VGchartz are 860k units
Nintendo's own sales data shows that Bayonetta on WiiU sold less than 300k units. VGchartz is not a source for anything.
Either provide an actual source or fuck off.

Attached: vgshartz.jpg (554x311, 38K)

what a shit thread
somebody post some cunny to save it

Actually surprisingly civil for how much cocks OP sucks.

>first nine weeks after release

The entire trailer is 60fps, that's not captured on a Switch because it can't run that game at 60fps, that being an intro or not is irrelevant, it's real time.

First 9 weeks after release for Bayonetta 2 on Switch, that's lifetime for Bayonetta 2 on WiiU.

user, you should read your image more closely, it's a comparative of the sell through of the first nine weeks (because comparing total sales would be unfair). Bayonetta 2 on Wii U has been there for way more, say 100 weeks more. It's not implausible to say it has reached 800k, even with decreasing push.

Why are people so afraid of the switch success? So what if it port machine, graphic isn't that great. Why are you so afraid of it success, that it doing well in Japan?

It's comparing first 9 weeks for Bayonetta 2 Switch to lifetime Bayonetta 2 for WiiU.

Why are Nintenfags so up their own asses over their Nintendo handheld?

>This graph shows the total sell-through of Bayonetta 2 immediately after its February release for Nintendo Switch, compared to the sell-through for the same period of time following its 2014 release for Wii U. The Nintendo Switch version of this title quickly surged past the original Wii U version.
You're an idiot.

It clarifies this in the slideshow it's a part of, but for some reason only the graph was posted.

It's not marked as such (it would signal that the nine weeks specification only applies to Switch while Wii U is totals, through some asterisks, it would be very fucking bad stadistical data otherwise), or else show complementary source.

I want to buy a Nintendo, but I don't want to pay full price for it. Are prices expected to drop anytime soon?

I quoted the damn powerpoint and it clearly says that it's comparing sales from the same periods after release. You're an idiot.

Your best bet is buy an old Switch second hand so you can also hack it for free games.

There's no in-game footage of that area in the intro, so again, there's nothing to compare it with. Odds are it's better looking because it's part of the trailer, which, like most trailers, is meant to advertise a game and make it look better. The only tangible comparison we have is the fps, because it's comparing what is obviously actual gameplay. The area with the mana sword has not yet appeared in-game. Until it has appeared in-game, assuming a lack of reflections in-game is purely a Switch problem is speculation at best

>fun games and shit
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I like the Switch as a console and it's the first Nintendo gimmick I hope everyone else rips off. I've never used it outside or anything but the handheld feature is fucking top notch.

>fun games
OH NO NO NO NO IT HAS GAMES. LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEEEEAAAD HA HA HA HA.

venturebeat.com/2019/01/08/monster-boy-switch-sales

>FDG is not the first company to note huge success on the Switch. The incredible indie platformer Celeste (GamesBeat’s game of the year 2018)sold more on Nintendo’s systemthan any other platform. Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, which is a remake of a game in the Monster Boy series,sold more on Switch than all other platforms combined. And platforming action adventureDead Cells sold four-times better on Switch than PlayStation 4.

>This is a trend that started in 2017, and it is now carrying into 2019. Developers are well aware that many releases sell significantly better on Switch, and that has led to a rush to get old and new games onto the device. At the same time, many people have assumed that software sales bubble on the Switch would pop. Many are concerned that the device is getting too many games.

>But as game after game sees good sales on the Switch, the trend seems like it’s going to last well into the life of the system.

Why is this always about some irrelevant indie shit where they don't even give out exact numbers? It's like when Epic shills try to spin their service as a success. It's so vague and selective.

d-d-doesn't count!!!

absolutely 105% based

mhgu

>Nintendo: "uh here's some fun games and shit"
Naw, more like.
>Nintendo: "uh, here's our gimmick for the generation"
The Switch could've been a full console, not some handheld abomination. Nintendo couldn't think of any other gimmick though, so there it is. Not to mention their shitty controllers, the terrible dock, and the fact it still somehow doesn't come with a LAN port.

>What reemergence of A-AA developing in the West, where?
Activision bringing back old properties it owns(Crash(and by extension CTR), Spyro) Sony bringing back Medievil, THQ bringing back Spongebob and DAH.
Games that aren't trying to be hyper realistic and more focused on having an artstyle and tighter gameplay.

Say what you will but split controller is comfy as fuck to use.

Switch is not a console. It's an overpriced, shitty tablet with phisical buttons.

i think you meant fun games for FUCKING TODDLERS. the entire industry is moving forward yet games are being played at fucking 540p on the switch. stop supporting trash you retard

Attached: 1560273910263.jpg (582x507, 59K)

>OMG saints row 3

Attached: 1557232460046.gif (413x243, 51K)

Stay mad.

>piss station 4 games
I SURE LOVE MOVIE GAMES. WOW I CAN CARRY A PIG IN THIS GAME....... NOW THIS is the POWER of the ps4........Wow a new Video game lets play it...... wow.....these cutscene details are..........amazing.........guys...............cum shot Diversity Hire studios did it again....... holy shit...................

ARE YOU GUYS HYPED FOR THE NEW CUTSCENE QTE MOVIE- III UHH MEAN VIDEO GAME?????? I cant wait to AVENGE THE GODS FOR KILLING MY WIFES SON.. MY WIFES SON MY WIFES SON MY WIFES SON

NEW FINAL FANTASY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ONLY $999.999 PLUS TIP PLUS TAX AND DELIVERY SERVICE FEE AND GAMESTOP......
Get the good ol FOReman grill out DAd and make me some burgers......... I am gonna play me then new movie Final fantasy who gives a shit nostalgia 7

>Nintendo switch games

A video game

Attached: 1477440496184.jpg (590x350, 37K)

Why would Nintendo ever make a piece of shit PC console? There are already two on the market.

Things that never happened.
The current go to goty flex is God Of War.
Fuck off.

SEETHING

Okay, some co-op/multiplayer games would be:
-Collection of Mana (two ARPGs with coop)
-Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
-New Super Mario Bros Deluxe
-Contra Collection *
-Taiko no Tatsujin
-Enter the Gungeon *
-Travis Strikes Again (you must play NMH1 and 2 first tho)
-Cave Story+
-Wargroove
-Bomberman R
-Puyo Puyo Tetris
-Snipperclips
-The World Ends with You
-Mario Kart 8

* These are borderline unplayable with single joycons.

This is from the games I own, there are some other games ported from arcades that should be good, too (check out Arcade Archives, distributor Hamster, they have Metal Slug and all that good stuff); or beat'em'ups I haven't played.

>ywn be this mad at video games

Feels good.

Attached: smug-59337d71e9614.jpg (995x796, 69K)

Nintendo being “for the gamers” is the second biggest lie ever told

no company is "for the gamers" all of them are "for the shareholders and CEOs"

You seem upset as fuck there buddy

Nintendo suceeds in spite of the stupid hardware decisions that they always make. Novel, consumer-first games always win

>You can always count on going into a Nintendo shill thread for all the cringe
Yeah because you show up

If Nintendo is so great, how come it's PS4 keeping Japanese games alive?

I wonder where they stole the idea from. Geamfreak is devoid of talent at this point. Just just a boardroom and some drone workers doing their bidding.

based based based
3720 of truth!!!
Nintendo is the most genuine and pure of heart and essential gaming company alive.
No other company matters as much as them. They'd leave the biggest hole if they were gone.

Attached: 78531.png (886x1037, 102K)

Ports are always objectively good because consoles are not PC's and to play a previous game you have to have a port.

Both true. The Nintendo developed games have been all really good, fuck even the Ubisoft Rabbits game was fun. But there are just a handful games in total and the rest is shitty ports and indie games.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

>fuck even the Ubisoft Rabbits game was fun
It was very good. I think it gets a bad rap because of Rabbits but it's really good.

As an actual idort, all single-platform shitters are the worst fans.

Have fun with Botw. I wish i could play it for the first time again.

facts

>DD physical
I'm mad

Nintendo's handling of its old games has been the Switch's biggest failure.
The system could be so much better and all they have to do is port everything they've already ported a ton of times.

Stop larping on Hollow Knight like it's your game switchfags, Hollow Knight is a PC game that started on PC. Without PC the game would have not existed.
I'm getting sick and tired of you all making it like Hollow Knight is a switch game. Silk song is also pc first and foremost.

I only bought a ps4 so I can buy all these "AAA" games when they go on sale for 10 bucks after the newness wears off.
Stay in the cycle drone.

Since when do you care about PC, Sonyboy?

Fuck sony too, I'm glad many of their exclusive like Yakuza is coming to PC now.

The gap between xbox and ps4 at this point is insane.
Initially there could have been an even race since they're pretty much the same but xbone's drm scandal fucked up its launch so bad it never recovered.
Games like based FIFA are the kind of games the hordes of casuals play with their friends so they get the same system as them.
They're the reason the gap has been so big and it is only going to keep growing.

It would be quite ironic if things reversed for the next gen.
Sony gets over confident and releases a system in the middle of the censorship scandal and Microsoft takes the chance to roast Sony for it.
If this is going on by the time the next gen launches we might actually see a lead reversal with xbox taking back the lead and a pre launch scandal ruining a console's start again.

Hanhelds are cancer, let them stay dead. They are not justifiable.
If you want to play games outside just use your phone and play when you get back home.
Mobile games should just be time wasters.

>PS4 is the console keeping these games alive due to its massive install base and relatively diverse buyer base.

It's not necessarily the PS4, it's whoever is at the lead.
The games themselves would still be made and would still be sold regardless of who was at the lead.

GODS MY SOI!

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (3804x1752, 3.85M)

Cheeto covered armchair analysis

Based.

See, here's the problem.

I don't have any urge to buy or play Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. I don't foresee myself wanting to play Breath of the Wild 2. As far as I am concerned, those are the only console-worthy games Nintendo has released.

However, the most pressing problem is that I can turn on my Playstation 4 Pro console, open the disc-case for my copy of Monster Hunter World, remove said disc, and insert into my Playstation 4 to enjoy it. While I'm doing this, and waiting for the preliminary loading of Monster Hunter World to progress, I will walk across my room, which also exists as the penthouse for a luxury skyscraper, and turn on my original Playstation 4, itself attached to it's own TV. I'll remove my second case of Monster Hunter World for the Playstation 4, which was resting besides 55 copies of Bloodborne: GOTY edition, and repeat the process

I'll then quickly do sixty press-ups and backwards somersault over to my Xbox One X, which is placed inside my full scale replica Pelican from the Halo series, and retrieve my copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, signed by Phil Spencer, and insert it into my Xbox One X, and wait for the loading to complete. While this is happening, I'll quickly rappel down the side of the skyscraper, of which I entirely own, and break into the olympic sized swimming pool which also houses my original Xbox One. I'll swim down to the very deepest depth of the pool, retrieve another copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, and insert it into the special water-safe disc-drive I had the good folks at Microsoft specially engineer just for me.

Finally, I'll walk out of the skyscraper into the midnight beauty of the tropical island that I own, and look down to my phone, activating the final piece of my midnight entertainment. I'll look up and see steam, satellite projected on the surface of the moon, with Monster Hunter World ready to launch.

I just can't do these things on Switch.

Sony did everything wrong with PS3, launching a year later for $200 more with shittier GPU and it still outsold 360 which MS did almost everything right with except RROD.

There is almost no plausible scenario for next gen where Xbox can compete with PS for the top spot. Sony has already sort of confirmed PS5 anyways and it doesn't look like they're repeating their PS3 mistakes. I think MS realize this why they're more focused on gaining a service lead instead. The hardware race is done for MS.

Attached: ow3kd1hl.jpg (450x640, 56K)

>The games themselves would still be made and would still be sold regardless of who was at the lead.
Nope. That was not the case with Wii or 360. These type of games have always thrived on Playstation. The Jap third-party scene is linked to the Playstation buyer base. It's always on Playstation games like MGS, FF and DQ sell most.

quality shitpost

>I think MS realize this why they're more focused on gaining a service lead instead.

I see Microsoft going for the gold in the retard olympics

>and DQ
...Umm user, the 3DS version sold far more than the PS4 version. You DID know that right?

In Japan

>It's always on Playstation games like MGS, FF and DQ sell most.
>and DQ
Come on, now.

What games?

And overall because DQ11 sold nowhere near well enough to compare between the two with western sales added in.

>SSD
but switch has it too