Bayonetta, Umbra Witch? don't make me laugh!

Bayonetta, Umbra Witch? don't make me laugh!

Who wants to play as someone with the neck of a giraffe?

Persona Joker the Thief? I don't see wants funny.

The only joke here is you're a big waste of money.

Well well well, if it isn't K. Rool!

I'll help you put an end to these fools!

Attached: Gruntilda_winkybunion_03.png (1269x959, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/how-was-banjo-kazooies-rhyming-text-handled-in-japanese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Banjo and Kazooie are joining the fight?
I'll be playable next time, so that's just alright!

RUH RAAAH
RUH REAH RUHRAAAH RURAAAAAH

UHHHH UHHHHH UH UH UHHH

the only thing that could make banjo's inclusion better is if grunty gets rhyming codecs/guidances where she shit talks everyone

Attached: mario sees a switch.gif (360x240, 982K)

Gonna have to ask you to lock up your cat

Sauce on that sexy broom stick?

When I finally join the other Smash fighters, I'll put an end to those detestable blighters!

Reminder that she won't rhyme in the game because she doesn't rhyme in the Japanese version
It'll make no sense for them to add that

Would you rather this or a Grunty boss

Why doesn't she rhyme in the Japanese version?

Both

For the western and English speakers she rhymes, though I believe in the Japanese version she speaks like an old lady. Im pretty sure they can make a rhyming codex work for both sides.

This Monado boy, for him time can wait,
but he can't foresee his dreadful fate!

>As we’ve seen already, rhyming isn’t really a thing that’s done in Japanese – the language is built upon a syllabary in which almost every single syllable automatically comes with a dozen or so of rhyming syllables. That’s why rhyming poetry isn’t really a thing in Japanese, and why you got things like haiku and tanka instead. And it might be why a lot of Japanese songs tend to sound odd at first – the rhyming’s usually not there, although the rhythm and meter are.

legendsoflocalization.com/how-was-banjo-kazooies-rhyming-text-handled-in-japanese/

I just want to see Gruntilda having a shouting match with Koume and Kotake.

I've been looking at the level of detail in Joker's DLC pack and I wonder just how much detail will they put in the Banjo pack? I really hope we get a unique victory animation if you finish the fight with the Jinjonator. If you clutch the victory, instead of the screen breaking the loser is seen tumbling down Grunty's tower, plants in the ground and gets a rock dropped over the hole.

It probably won't happen, but it would be super easy to do. Codecs and Guidances are difficult because of having to schedule voice actors for all the supported languages, but Grunty is just those noises, and then text to go with it.
I guess thinking up over 70 roasts that don't lose meaning across language barriers would be a little troublesome, though. Maybe they could be more general-purpose, and just give her a selection of insults and commentary that applies to everyone.

>Were I not a busy hag, I'd join the fray!
>Your butts I'd kick, day after day!

>Brawling dimwits, beating each other silly
>you couldn't look dumber, I mean that, really!

Obviously they wouldn't hire me to write them.

So Japanese grunty speaks in haiku's?

Gruntilda's comment on Mewtwo:

History shows again and again
how nature points out the folly of man!

BAYONETTA, THE UMBRAL WITCH?
DONT GET ME STARTED, SHE'S JUST A BITCH!

Would be neat but I don't think its going to happen because rhymes can't be translated to Japanese.

>playing banjo kazooie for the first time
>in treasure trove cove
>walk up to chest
>he tells me that the puzzle piece inside belongs to grunty
>jump in and grab it
>they say the game will be harder now
They're just joking, right?

Does she at least shittalk you through the game or not

I'm the only true wicked witch!

This Bayonetta is just a nasty... I've just been informed this game is rated E for Everyone.

Wait till you hit Rusty Bucket Bay, boy.

As you go through her lair she will chime in just to roast you. Seems to be at random, but she's watching.

Based and Blue (Öyster Cult) pilled

>rhyming not japanese

Listen to fucking Prince Ali in nip.

Joker, phantom thief, pulling the trigger? Jokes on him, that makes him a nigger!

What the fuck did she do in the Japanese version of BK?

When you're outside the worlds she regularly says something, either insulting bear & bird, boasting about how hot she'll be when she takes Tooty's looks, or saying something about her lair or minions. She'll also chime in in some of the worlds with certain Jiggies or environmental hazards like the oily water in Rusty Bucket Bay and the brambles in Click Clock Wood.

RUH REAH RUHRAHRUH RAAAAH
(Please do not to take my jiggies, onegaishimasu. Kindly show yourself out of my lair.)

I am and it seems to only support the point that the Japanese don't really rhyme.

She dragged out words and acted really formal

for some reason this made me laugh more than i thought possible

Attached: 1495589774848.jpg (403x274, 28K)

Every time Genie is speaking to someone in the song he makes a rhyme.

In JP and probably some other languages, she doesn't rhyme, so it's not like there's any real language obstacle.

No? I honestly don't know what you're trying to convince me of. I'm listening to it and only a few lines rhyme by coincidence.

>coincidence
It's a disney translation, you have to be deaf.

Are you talking about the live action film (never listened to it), because if you're talking about the original, you're just completely full of shit, I don't even know what else to say about it.

I am talking about the original film, it's there, you just miss it.

This is Sakurai'’s world, and we just live in it.

Attached: MewtwoJones.jpg (906x622, 118K)

whynotboth.jpg

>Do you fear death, Detective Pikachu?