Party member betrays you during the last level

>Party member betrays you during the last level.

Attached: 098562431.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZBckNrprFE?t=772
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MC betray his entire party during the last level and his former party members are the last boss

YOU'RE BREATHTAKING

Death Road to Canada has numbed me to that experience.

>A MAN CHOOSES A SLAVE OBEYS
Later...
>P-please let me back in with the high table I'll do anything!

>game lets you change teams mid-match

Attached: tumblr_inline_pt27kmzSie1wcf53k_540.png (490x432, 381K)

>party member betrays you but ends up being a bro at the end of the story

>final boss is just waves of enemies

Attached: 86586548654.gif (498x241, 1.57M)

John Wick 3 soured me on the entire franchise, and it pisses me off that it's just going to keep making more money despite sucking more ass than ever.

>Party member betrays you in the tutorial
>He is the final boss

Attached: crashwoah.png (273x155, 97K)

>there exist people retarded enough to actually believe Winston truly betrayed John at the end of Parabellum

Did everyone just forget the fucking marker he gives him at the end of 2, or that Winston has literally no other option to gain the high table’s trust? Winston fucking hates the high table now after what Tranny Kate Dillon pulled, the only reason he shot at Keanu is to gain the high tables trust.

How? 3 was miles better than 2 in every conceivable way. Not as good as 1 but certainly a massive step up from 2.

I can only think of Xillia 2. What other games do this?

why the fuck is this trope so unpopular, honestly.

wait but that was just an act so John could escape though

probably because it's about the least heroic thing a MC could do besides curb stomping babies

You could do it in Neverwinter Nights 2.

Kotor 1 does it sorta

Spoiler;
LISA: The Painful ends sort of like this

its kino when the protag has a good reason behind it, like the xillia guy doing it for his brother.

SWEJEN

Berserk

Metro Last Light

They literally show five seconds later than Keanu walked off virtually unscathed. You'd have to be either retarded or have left the cinema early to think that Winston betrayed him.

Breath of Fire IV

>the betrayal was lynch pin of the plan

COCKSUCKER

off-topic John Wick/Keanu thread
most reddit actor of the decade
kill yourself

>character that dies in the tutorial is revered as a great hero centuries later

Attached: latest[1].jpg (640x800, 257K)

Maybe it was my own fault for having the expectation that the film could've just ended at a trilogy, but I felt like it progressed damn near nothing for the plot by spinning it's wheels for the inevitable sequel. Plus, it didn't have nearly as good visual flair as the first or second films.

2 ended with, basically, Wick against the entire Continental and High Table, all his privileges revoked, right?
So now 3 ended with... Wick against the entire Continental and the High Table, except Pigeon Morpheus didn't really die and the Continental faked a backstab against him, because Winston hates the High Table muscling on his rule of NYC.

Great, that's basically literally everything 2 established. Pigeon Morpheus is a thing, and Winston, despite being in league with the High Table, doesn't respect them. Basically all that happened of any value was Wick losing a finger.

MUH BASTILA: the character

You niggers are dumb as shit. If he wanted John dead he'd shoot him in the head.

Those who doubt me, suck cock by choice!

Attached: ep20_bartender.jpg (506x316, 51K)

Honestly, the high table "lore" is stupid. I wanted JW3 to just be him fighting tons of assassins all over New York and eventually killing some one important so people leave him alone.

Read above, dumbass. I know he didn't want John dead.
I just think the film progressed about fuck all with the plot, and shat the bed with the premise 2 set up at the finale.

He clearly meant for John to get away, you massive retard. Holy fuck.

>watching JW for the plot
Damn nigger

Trask was a hero

Okay, fine, the shootouts sucked more in 3 as well.
The dogs and horses were fun as fuck, but the glass walls felt like a weak imitation of the halls of mirrors from 2, and the (teleport behind you) and (vanish into the crowd) ninja tricks got hilariously old, quick.

In Arcanum, evil or good companions fight against you depending on what you do.

That game was so good

Attached: Bad Ending.jpg (854x711, 146K)

He was but he didn't know he was saving Revan. His greatness is because of things he did not know

>Okay, fine, the shootouts sucked more in 3 as well.
Nah, are you kidding? That fight with the knives was great.

youtu.be/iZBckNrprFE?t=772

Shit, I forgot about that one. Good point, that was spectacular.
I guess I was so mad about the rest of the film that I forgot it.

OFF has a similar thing going on, but it’s much more “master is the tutorial and the final boss” than party member betrayal.

That's okay user, I thought the plot was fairly meandering and that some of the fights went on for an almost cartoonishly long time, but that the actual choreography and setpieces elevated the movie to a very fun action experience. As someone who was a big fan of The Raid this movie pleased me.

Based

Attached: 2017-11-08_2243_1.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Shadowrun Dragonfall & Hong Kong

Are there any where the party betrays the MC instead?

all according to keikaku

LISA

>party member just backstabs and kills you when you do something too evil for them instead of letting you talk it out or fight them
Why does this never happen with really evil choices?

For me, it's Agent Johnson

Attached: John.Wick.2014.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG_0002.png (1920x800, 889K)

2 is a million times better than 3 in every imaginable way.