I want to hug Ikumi

I want to hug Ikumi.

Attached: 8231BB34-2E8F-402A-B81F-4B608DAA00BD.png (312x499, 222K)

Bladerunner.jpg

Ugly bitch

smelly roast beef

She looks like a nice lady so I'm game.

Dilate.

Is that a pitbull on her shirt? OH NO NO BROS WTF I HATE HER NOW

She looks like a nice person

>35
Ew, disgusting, I don't date m*llennials.

I'd like to fug then hug. Then wake up and remember that I'm always going to be alone.

If you're not a millennial, then you're underage, and need to promptly g the fuck o.

fuck off shitposter I'm no tranny.

Todd already has.

Attached: 1556149635004.png (251x311, 64K)

I'd pull a combo and give her the fuck and seed.

Attached: 1532593152044.jpg (262x233, 16K)

Asian pussies like roast beef since they're sideways and brown and they smell like shit there too. You wouldn't know about that though, weebcel.

Is that an Asian man?

I said I don't date millennials.
And yes, teenagers > old hags.

That's not as bad as finally having sex, then realising it doesn't fill the void, make you happy, or give you any sense of completeness whatsoever.

Attached: 1552912888023.gif (497x373, 487K)

She’s beautiful

There's no way she's 35

She looks 50

Hideo Kojima's hypebeast genderswap.

so much seething, you'll never find a husband with that attitude

This cunt is fucking ugly. She is just skinny with a high pitched voice. Man you incels are desperate.

She looks like a different person in every single pictures due to surgeries kek

Attached: 1560577531686.png (2192x2040, 1.44M)

Women only exist to be abused.

Reminder that WMHF and HMWF is more common than WMAF and AMWF in America.

Attached: 1917161611119171.png (1024x576, 510K)

Yea Forums always has the ugliest waifus.

> so much seething,
says the asoie sperging about white women and projecting asians unto white women because they never paid attention to your existence

Chinks are so ugly, no wonder their slit eyed population is decreasing in most chink countries because they know they're ugly.

Attached: fo.jpg (719x960, 134K)

She got money after The Evil Within and ramp up on the cosmetic side of things.

Is that her? Did she fill her face with botox after she got off the stage?

Todd Howard? More like Chad Howard. I'm on my way to purchase three (3) copies of Fallout 76 as we speak!

normie meme

Reminder that in 50 years all of you amerimutts will be racemixed mongrels with low IQ, you'll collapse and the world will finally find it's way back to the stars without having to carry the baggage of burgerclaps on their back.

I want a Latina GF bros.
I hate living in a flyover shithole

Attached: 1557155684678.png (579x1260, 533K)

Here's your latina gf bro.

Attached: 1544862457726.jpg (720x725, 218K)

>white incels think this is attractive
fucking pathetic

bangs can change a chick's appearance entirely

what the fuck happened to their mouths

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Technically you need to be 26 to Yea Forums.

Attached: 1285881852829.gif (300x225, 1.71M)

She definitely looks younger than some of her older pictures

Attached: D8zNWMpVsAAg8Oz.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

The ResetERA trannies are back again I see.

>ugly whore
>gets Yea Forums's adoration just because shes a jap and likes video games

>Lol I'll use fat uglies to represent a whole race.
I go to Walmart and see tons of ugly white trash whales too.

>hate living in a flyover shithole
Sorry to hear that user. If I could send you one I would.

Attached: 20190509_153504.jpg (888x1668, 1.05M)

asians are so hideous jesus christ

your bug women look like men, weebcel

Of course you do, you are American, everyone in your 3rd world nation is a disgusting, diabetic fatass.

It's mostly the same person. The IP count really makes it obvious every time.

But every single one of those posts except the first one were made by new IPs.

No they weren't.

Counting not your strong suit?

based insect lover

I don't think so. Humans evolved as a 2 gendered, socially cooperative species. Both genders are supposed to work together, not compete. Woman have less muscles than men. This isn't because nature was like "fuck you". It's because it's advantageous for the female body to spend less resources on muscles and more on babies. When humans need muscle, that's what the men are for. Evolution min maxed humanity into a two gender system to cover all the bases that humans need to cover without half assing it. If women were as buff as men, they couldn't produce babies as big as current men and we would all be weaker. Can't you see that?

4chanX marked these posts as posted by new IPs.

Attached: 1530751594919.png (932x363, 76K)

Attached: 1559394025378.jpg (689x771, 73K)

They aren't.

Sounds like nature is completely retarded and fucked it up with women.
Not my fault.
They are annoying, but also weak, they exist to be abused.

Todd is just as equally, if not more, as cute as Ikumi. Look at that happy little guy with his curly hair and winning smile. Tell me he's not cute.

Attached: 6596439654.png (477x313, 150K)

So Yea Forums gives terrible developers a pass as long as they are "cute"?
Fuck Todd, he has produced nothing but garbage for more than 10 years, he deserves to be fired.
He's like Phil Spencer, a useless faggot who plays the "but i'm such a likeable guy" card in order to try to protect himself from the fact that he hasn't done anything good.

>trannies trying this hard to blend in
c'mon now you're anonymous here now. You can call her a chink if you want. ResetERA mods won't know. It'll be our little secret. Like the secret you're hiding from your parents.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Nature was really smart about it, actually. Gearing females hard towards child rearing was very much needed, because human infants require so much care before they reach adulthood.

t. Shawn Layden

So I made her in Honey Select

Attached: 20190615020023476.png (1280x720, 901K)

How the fuck is this pretty again? Explain to me the attractive features you find in this woman. I’m Asian and this is fucking ugly to me. Is it a white incel thing?

>because human infants require so much care before they reach adulthood
More than even animals, yet another one of nature's fuckups.

Her clothes are all wrong. She needs more eye shadow, and a choker.

She's gorgeous. Imperfections are sometimes what makes people unique, and novelty is the secret to true beauty

based

this

>Imperfections are sometimes what makes people unique
This is what ugly people tell themselves.

yeah she has a choker but it didnt load when i took this for some reason.

thanks for the tip on the eyeshadow, and yeah im gonna try again with the clothes but this honestly was the closest I could find without going through the whole selection

That's a necessary trade off for increased intelligence, which in turn has proven itself to be much more advantageous than having the ability to chase down deer right out of the womb.

Drive.jpg

It helps that latinas are part white. I'm gonna get a Castizo CHAD son instead of a hapa incel.

>That's a necessary trade off for increased intelligence
I don't see any correlation or why it should take longer for a human to be ready for combat.

>Every E3 coverage ever.
>All they talk about are Keanu, Ikumi and The dog from the Ubisoft conference.

These were the most Reddit moments in E3.

Attached: maxresdefault-800x600.jpg (800x600, 45K)

As long as you racemix, you can do whatever you want, Amerimutt.
The sooner America turns into a gigantic favela and collapses, the better for literally everyone else in the world.

Attached: 1544987160353.png (1172x1182, 68K)

im convinced these threads are mostly 1 person playing 2 personalities on several different devices with a few spectators wondering why they're still posted

If ancient humans were fast enough and strong enough to chase down deers and kill them with their hands right after being born, they would never have needed to be smart enough to invent spears, fire or tools. Why it takes longer for humans to grow has to do with their brains being much more complex and requiring more resources.

>I'm asian
are we talking chink, korean, or jap? cause there's huge differences between them

cope toasty roastie

Dilate

That's a great way to develop severe mental issues. I use be like that during my console war phase and it drove me insane with anger for "that one guy with a 3DS". Trust me, it's better to accept that it's a bunch of people with similar vocabularies and ideologies.

Generally, the order of attractiveness goes Japs>Koreans>Chinks>Philipinos.

Why do amerimutts prefer Koreans over japs? Are they still buying into the K-pop meme?

Amerimutts get their view of other countries specifically through TV shows and cherrypicked media.
They actually, unironically believe TV shows represent countries or that, for example, K-pop girls really are like that instead of just an act.

Says who? I thought it was Euros who loved the koreans the most.

Attached: German man meets korean girls.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

To white women all Asians are the lowest of the low baby dicks. Only maybe Indians compare in being unappealing.
Meanwhile blacks, Arabs, spics ect fuck them like crazy.

Pervading resident autists definitely exist and they're extremely easy to spot. Most of them are pretty braindead and simply google ways to ban evade or use a vpn as if that hides them well.

Are you that shitter who ruined a 40K thread the other day?

I was talking about how men perceive asian women when I made that ranking. You may want to look at some polls before you make claims about what women like, too.

Attached: screen-shot-2013-11-26-at-1-16-38-pm[1].png (1104x1095, 254K)

You're probably . Stop trying to see the same person everywhere.

She's not good looking but she's cute. How is it so hard to understand for you niggers?

Hopefully you see the comedy in your post.

I do.

She’s cuter when she smiles.
I want to make her smile.

Do it.

You've never had an Asian pussy. Every one i've had is smooth and doesn't really have a smell.

Why don't you ever see other races besides whites angry about race mixing and breeding their race extinct?

I'm not and have no idea what you're talking about. There's a certain irony to your post.

Can confirm. White pussy is a LOT fishier. Wouldn't know about blaq buzzy.

You did it user.

Attached: 1560333661358.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

imagine being in your 30s and acting like this

why can't I be this happy?

how many positive thoughts do you think western women had during this?

I used to fuck this chubby white girl with big tits for a while, pussy always had a smell of some kind no matter what even when she cleaned. Dated an Asian girl for seven years and lived together for a large part of that time, never smelled once that I can remember.

No?
Europeans are not like amerimutts, racemixing is an alien concept to them.

She's not happy, she's a woman, everything a woman does is for attention.

I love how you retards pretend that Jap women are somewhat pure viginal waifus like their anime counterparts but in reality they're no different than your average western slut.

Attached: 1560104121626.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

>those darn Americans their... having rights!

Attached: 1556142471098.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

no you dont. you think you do, but from being a beaner myself and having them in my family and living in an area where there are a lot of them trust me they are all fucking insane

>their rights
I wish it was ilegal to racemix.

she looks loyal so i would marry her

>women
>capable of understanding the concept of loyalty

How can one woman trigger so many redditors?

Attached: 1550528399785.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Cute!

Because all women are scum?
They only exist to be abused.

Women are regime loyalists.

Cope

genuinely unremarkable
obsessed with what has been presented and now perpetuated
her persona will never live up[ to the projected form you are hoping for

No they aren't, women are natural traitors and that's why, back when humanity wasn't retarded, they didn't let them have power over anything.
60 years of them being able to have the same power as men and a civilization built over 2000 years has gone to shit.

You don't understand what a "regime loyalist" is if you think that treachery is incompatible with it.

I want to see gameplay footage of her game

Where are the drawn lewds

Being unremarkable is attractive

I clearly don't, and the word "loyalist" doesn't fit someone that betrays.

Correct. Unremarkable means in passive terms an alrounder, and alrounder is the best thing to BE in passive terms.

Women are loyal, to their own immediate self interest and usually to their children. They have no problem fucking over anyone else to protect those things too.

Is this what ugly people tell themselves?
This is just obese millennials trying to convince themselves of the logic that you don't have to be attractive to be attractive.

Cope
When you grow up you'll stop being attracted to plastic dolls too

>if you are hot you are a plastic doll
Again, this is what ugly people tell themselves.
And no, i'm 24.

The only positive less attractive people have is that they have lower standards, that's it.

Based Jake has no time for thots. I wouldn't have either if I had his girlfriend.

What's the context of this video? It looks like some dude is getting cucked.

Seethe

that lighting is doing some weird shit to their faces

Attached: 099090090909.jpg (510x370, 54K)

Attached: 1548739695724.jpg (380x254, 20K)

Probably a drunk jap girl flirting with him.

white guy is a streamer who spends lots of time IRL streaming in asia. he goes to hotspots and streams the events. locals usually try and slip in to say hi or gather attention. he has asian gf so he can't be dealing with those thots

Attached: 1556711290697.jpg (498x654, 68K)

I didn't know fixing your teeth with braces counted as surgery.

Honestly, Jake looks pretty handsome, he could've gotten a much better girl than his current gf.

Attached: 58719999_716181935451040_4430705742592703906_n.jpg (1080x810, 94K)

Attached: 1516778147903.jpg (437x431, 28K)

It certain does when you understand what they're loyal *to*. Hint: not people.

They aren't loyal to anything.
That's why everytime a woman is beaten, raped or killed, nothing of value is lost.

I will breed her lots of hapas

wrong, japanese don't smell bad, like white people

LOL

Attached: .png (381x669, 497K)

That's where you're wrong. Women are extremely loyal to one thing and one thing only, and you should know or be able to figure it out very swiftly.

If it's not people, I have no interest in knowing.

so you're either a plastic korean that hates japs by default or you're a bugbot chink that looks even worse by default?