Sjw is attacking /ourguy/ again

sjw is attacking /ourguy/ again

Attached: 20190615_025849.jpg (1056x1674, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6R6ZMDvaaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the verge
into the trash you go

>/ourguy/
More like
(((OurGuy)))

Attached: 1560157089306.jpg (721x743, 138K)

TL;DR the article is about killing black people in the demo and tranny issues

When will you fuck off from Yea Forums, you shitposting /pol/turd?

>doesn't look weird enough to be edgy
what's that mean?

what's wrong with israel? the people have a right to live there.

read this article today at work, because I am a diligent worked and valuable employee, it boils down to the dude crying about transphobia and the usual SJW bullshit.

Absolutely not, fuck you.

white people still exist in the year 2077 and that's a problem

I DNS blackholed the verge. I Wish more people would do the same.

There’s no point in worthless socially corrosive bloggers a second of your time.

They'll leave when you leave, you made them, tranny.

He also fucks trannies. If anything they should be praising CDPR for being so progressive.

I wish game developers never discovered you can 3d-scan Hollywood celebrities in order to receive free money from retards.

Lets be real that a whole bunch of people have it out for cd projeckt red over the "did you assume their gender" joke. They're just looking for excuses to hate them at this point.

Which people though? Israel and Jews in general are basically the ultimate con artists. They will support open borders in all other countries while literally living behind a giant wall. They support migrants and refugees in other countries while not accepting any themselves.

And for some reason they are bankrolled by the US. Every single president without fail continues to support Israel and even visits there to pay their respects and no one seems to be asking why.

Attached: dn5is9v3fpdnd5qhvfvv.jpg (1920x1374, 412K)

Not enough uggos apparently

>The demo, however, showed us two versions of V (one male, one female) who both seemed like generic, trim-bodied video game characters with some circuitry lines around their faces; one had nondescript mechanical arms. The major non-player characters were relatively average-looking humans, too, with the exception of one ‘roided-out Animals boss. That’s a perfectly valid design approach, but it doesn’t really sell the idea that we’re in a radically different future.

This is true. Also, any effort to push progressive ideas to sjws is met with outrage because it feels like pandering...when in reality, that's exactly what every other videogame like, for example, overwatch does but those tranny faggots are too UNWOKE to realize it.
I just hate politics has infested videogames. God damn, can I have one entertainment medium thats not diluted with sjw shit?

Israel's government supports Trump because they want to nuke Iran.

Jews outside of Israel supports the left because last time the right seized the power it wanted, it killed most of them.

>sjw

SJWs are cannibalistic. They will attack and destroy each other over the slightest of perceived differences so worry not my brother, sit back and enjoy the show.

Not him but I dont know why you just mention trump. It's been every president over the last several decades.

NO SOURCE

Why would you give a source? Websites hate baiting off Cyberpunk like IGN and Kotaku don't deserve traffic to their site.
Just watch a Youtuber cover it instead.
youtu.be/V6R6ZMDvaaU

>edgy

But I thought they hated edge! Now they want edge?

It's almost like game journalists aren't worth listening to.

holy fucking shit clickbait garbage.
I hope CDPR won't listen to those absolute retards

stop being so anti-Semitic goy!