>ugly
>not practical
>shit store design
>slow
>laggy
>slow
>ugly

fuck ps4 soulless UI

Attached: ps4-ui-760x428.jpg (760x428, 33K)

provide alternatives and solutions
you're just whining

Just do ps3 again

Attached: images - 2019-06-15T022654.729.jpg (640x360, 16K)

The UI actually working well was the first thing I noticed when I put a SSD in my PS4.

Not that I particularly like the UI, but most of the stutter/lag was gone at least.

XMB

I'm starting to understand why "bootlicker" has come back into the vernacular lately.

Attached: 1545222382717.png (742x742, 326K)

PS3 UI was so much better. As well as the original store layout it had in the beginning.

Are you talking about ps3 because I don’t have any of those issues on ps4

maybe spend 2 minutes actually customising your home screen retard

The XMB was also total pile of shit around the time the PS store updated.

Sony just can't design a good UI to save it's goddamn life. Apart from maybe the PS1, where you don't even need to see it.

My corporate overlords are perfect. How dare you insult their creations or insist on degrading their prized fuck toys.

>five years later the store still has that freezing bug
What a fucking blunder. If it weren't for yuropoors and football it would've died the death it deserved.

The PSN store is the absolute worst UI I've ever experienced.

this was the perfect UI, it worked great on both PS3 and PSP. The completely fucked it up with Vita and PS4

and it's still the least shitty of the console UIs
Switch is a garbage android rehash and xbox is almost always a clusterfuck

No excuse for the PSN store though, that shit is trash

Attached: 1560253782679.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Atleast they fixed that shitty search feature on ps store that plagued the ps3 and ps4

At least the XMB would KEEP YOUR FUCKING FOLDERS IN ONE SPOT.
The goddamn PS4 just cycles around all your shit constantly. What's the point in making folders? It's easier to just ignore the entire damn thing entirely and go to the library.

Is there still no way to pin shit to the main menu?
Whoever's idea it was to not let me pin shit to the main menu should be fucking hung from the gallows.

consoles should have no fucking UI.
We should go back to the era of put in the disc and play the fucking game. Consoles don't need internet browsers, netflix, or anything unrelated to gaming.

I agree, for all the shit the Xbone gets, it's honestly a console UI done right. It's intuitive, it feels pretty fast, the suspend feature is super useful, and the store and friends sections feel way better. Also, the PS UI has so much wasted space it's kind of unbelievable.

>i really want to shit up the board with retarded greentext shitlists but I can't come up with more than 2 points
>! got it ! I'll just copy paste the two few times to pretend there's more
OP is a fucking retard

You just described the switch.
Barely any UI, no browser, no netflix.

That's a terrible idea. XMB was intuitive and looked good but it sucked for a long list of games or options.

it's laggy because every single tile tries to load up various things from online
going to a game brings up the store, trophy stats, multiple twitch streams, and friend data
go to the options and disconnect from online and the UI becomes very snappy

Attached: 6373556456.jpg (673x1024, 123K)

>it's honestly a console UI done right
no UI with ads is done right

I have no problems with the PS4 UI. You seem like an Xbox fanboy.

just add option for folders/organization or a search bar throughout the folder

Instead of repeating your arguments, be specific
>no categorization unless you meticulously create your own folders and manually sort shit
>can't completely hide certain icons like What's New, Playroom, ShareFactory, etc that you'll literally never use
>Can't just set streaming services to main menu, have to go to unoptimized TV tab
>generally just less efficient/aesthetically pleasing than XMB

Boot straight into PS Home.

this and blades have so far been untopped.

>blades
nice ad space you got there

Attached: ads are malware.gif (626x477, 161K)

Just let me delete shit im never gonna use and im good

Uugh, the playstation is such a good system.. For decades now:)

its not our jobs to fix it

Not possible to create a good UI for device with touchscreens or controllers. Good UIs are only usable with a mouse.