Smash summit 8 Mafia

twitch.tv/btssmash
Kino Ed.

Attached: D7CJYXtWsAASALk.jpg (476x296, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YungWaff/status/1139776430231830531
twitch.tv/videos/438516099?t=36h49m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hbox

Attached: hbox slapping.webm (458x404, 1.26M)

Attached: 1560489127276.jpg (884x756, 132K)

mango and ludwig mafia
medic dead
most of town is retarded

this is over, 4 mafia with mostly brainlets is hopeless

this mafia is way too OP

Air wobbling is a racial slur

hmw is like the best mafia asset ever holy fuck

HMW is consistently wrong in ever game. Because he's so bad for town he always makes it to the end which makes for some great retard kino.

How do you get good at Mafia?

>she town but we need to kill her bruh

Attached: look.jpg (357x400, 32K)

WHO

Attached: nz8jovp8cjra7p3vvwhp.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Well she is just spewing shit and trying to get everyone killed.

>Yo she's like KD's achilles man let's just get rid of her

Attached: 1560575592777.jpg (640x360, 22K)

HMW is so fucking stupid. Chelly actually playing Town right by being aggressive even if she isn't right.

void and HNW are the angel and devil on mango's shoulders

Does vigilante only get one kill the whole game or as many as they need? Seems like a hard role to play.

Have people skills, know how to contribute to conversation without painting a target on your back, learn your group's meta, and know the people you are playing with well enough to know if they are lying or be capable of reading people.

1 shot

this is fucking epic

fuck transphobes

Attached: 1541904108401.jpg (640x367, 10K)

vigi girl playing for the wrong team was retardkino, this is just screaming

oh I forgot about how much I hated her. is she still relevant? who was she?

Fox dies at 81%
You die at 41%

Attached: mew2thumb.jpg (864x1024, 79K)

>smelee
yikes

zeros gf

Mafia:
Establish empathy with town players. Agree with them and make yourself believe you're a town defender. Good liars believe in their lies (pseudo-theory based on pathological liars).

Town:
Spot a few players and keep track of inconsistencies. In smaller games, look for networks. Who backs up who.

holy fucking shit my sides

Attached: 1559514900618.jpg (288x455, 25K)

that was zeros gf. she killed him day one as vigi and he got mad as fuck and posted on twitter how upset he was lmao.

What's double tap?

Have a shower

HMW gonna suspect every town before the game is over

this town isnt even close to a single correct mafia

cant believe they let ginger off the hook when he only got 2 fucking votes day 1

If mafia have 2 kills, they can choose to kill 2 different people, or the same person twice, this bypasses the medic protection and can be used to mind-game town into thinking there's less mafia left then they think.

mafia can have two kills sometimes so they can choose one player to target twice in one night since that will go through even the medic saving someone. It can also confuse town about the number of remaining mafia

HMW and Chelly literally giving the game to Mafia
GG

Attached: 1334010983774.jpg (500x666, 84K)

Unbelievably based.

>vish deadtalking

Hive.

lmao trannies btfo

big brain chelly

If one mafia claims medic would be kino.

chelly accused ginger

hmw killed richard and keeps accusing town

How do these retarded towns not wonder why mango isn't dead?

hmw is obviously town and he's alive because he's wrong

>yo man that be some good defence man
>votes hugo off anyway

What the fuck is wrong with HMW

peanut brain

Actually an IRL incel and pedo if you believe that. She's got Ginger but noone will believe her and accused Ludwig earlier too.

>this game

Attached: btssmash_09:54:34.955.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Someone kill this whore already

Based boomer

the quicker you let mafia kill all the town the easier it will be to identify the mafia

Attached: think about it.jpg (801x653, 49K)

Drephen might have to reveal right now after all that noise he made at night

very good post

>nobody even bringing up that it's day 3 and mango is still alive

Fucking boomer was literally stomping around.

pretty funny it was a very boomer thing to do

>Le inceeeel xDD
And then she fucked up and no one will believe on Ginger being Mafia again, gg
Don't you have a thot streamer to donate to?

Attached: 1559510607989.jpg (162x214, 5K)

>hmw with zero correct reads

Attached: mfw.jpg (508x543, 58K)

Ginger sounds so sus haha

BIG LEFF + Rick is the only hope of saving summit town

so far most of her claims are very on point and everyone shuts her down. Most importantly being that Mafia is double tapping to throw off the ammount of remaining mafia.

Why has no one caught on to the fact that HMW is literally always wrong. Why do they listen to anything he says?

y'know, even if HMW was confirmed Town I'd still vote him off because he's a complete liability and Mafia would NEVER kill him anyway.

Come back jason

Attached: Dt4AfHSUUAEhe6j.jpg (680x378, 46K)

post yfw Vigi kills HMW

Attached: megasmug.jpg (523x512, 47K)

>homemade waffles

Attached: 1531732889094.jpg (489x766, 42K)

Ludwig's been obvious the entire time with his overacting bullshit

How many mafias has cop checked?

The double tap strat is working, they're fucked

he checked mango night 1

Attached: yeehaw.jpg (731x918, 138K)

Vigi should kill Mango.
He is literally god as Mafia since accusing him will make anyone that do it get killed. And him living this long is suspicious.

how does HMW function in life? what does he do for a living?

despite minor confusion the double tap play has yet to pay off

gonna be interesting if they can win at8

I can see it already, tonight he's gonna get up again and then spotdodge the shot

Was getting cop part of your plan?

Attached: 4u.jpg (942x869, 165K)

neck yourself tranny

Who's the girl?

lmao dreph

Gg

Holy shit the cop snipe

REST

IN

PEACE

AHHHHHH PLAYYYYYS

shit just got real

Attached: 1471748750184.jpg (1366x768, 182K)

AHAHAHAHAHANONONO

ginger just threw

its over

>double vigi reveal

Attached: 1556032940062.jpg (640x640, 83K)

You got a laugh out of me.

>mang0 high pitch chuckle because of the double kill
>wack Ginger vigi claim
okay then

ginger has a really punchable face

OH OH OH WHERE ARE YOU AT OH GET YO ASS WHOOPED OH MY GOD!

Why the FUCK would the vigi shoot drephen aka the most townest of towns? He should have said he shot the other guy.

Mango is really disgusting looking. Why do Americans let themselves get this bad?

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHHAAAHAHA

>there's such a low possibility
this is the get out of jail free card for smash mafia members

he plays melee

i respect the play

seriously mango is so fuckin tickled by this how has no one called mango this far into the game? he's acting so mafia

WAFF SHUT THE FUCK UP

This is fucking painful

I don't even understand what's happening, I just laugh because people are yelling at each other

how was mafia
who won?

>hmw:i'm not dumb
LMAO

>I'm not dumb

Attached: 1326462096328.jpg (628x369, 88K)

holy fuck they are all brainlets

mafia is about to win without losing a single person

Dunk is a better cop than Draph

Literally just called 3/4 mafia because they're being obvious as fuck but it's too late

>why woud you shoot drephen
based chelly mvp of town

This is a super good Mafia plan because what they did is so unlikely to have happened.

Ludwig deflected the idea that if vigi shoots mafia a mislynch can happen regardless

How is Waffles this fucking stupid?

"Im down to take that risk bro" - HMW

0 IQ on HMW

HOLY

What color underwear do you think chelly is wearing?

GG LMAO

Attached: 1559550966299.jpg (579x555, 109K)

Brains smooth as eggs

negative IQ

No concept of mind at all.
>It doesn't make sense to me so it's impossible

I have it on in the background and it's pretty low, who won the latest round?

I can't believe I just saw that

Attached: 1549171434766.jpg (580x435, 23K)

that was amazing and the worst thing ever

The goddest tier mafia I ever did see.

I love the off camera raage

vigi should shoot hmw every game

Attached: btssmash_10:18:12.696.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

imagine how this game would have played out if rick didnt fucking die

Please never invite the black clown back his IQ is so fucking low its not even funny.

Holy shit mango lud and ginger played that perfect

He just doesn't care, it's obvious he has no desire to shave or dress decently, and it doesn't really matter because the people he spends his time with don't care that he's a bummy fuck, so he's gotten used to it.

or if the average iq wasnt 40

holy fuck town, cop and vigi BTFO'D

Listen to them fucking screaming in the background holy shit

HMW was fucking insane as stealth mafia

When one of them revealed double tap I thought that was a bad idea because most of those guys are too low iq to think about it

>no second game tonight either
they run their mouths off on such bad takes the whole time and this happens

Attached: sips in japanese.png (604x584, 496K)

nah ginger threw the game with the vigi claim
literally double tap one more night, influence town with your 4 non-sus people to kill a townie, then kill two and you win the game

all the vigi claim did was make ginger, mango and ludwig sus as fuck but townie brainlets were too tunnelvisioned to realize it. I mean the guys didn't even ONCE mentioned how odd it was that mango was alive day fucking four

Attached: blackface.png (410x371, 58K)

hmw is a better mafia when he isnt mafia

Mango is OP as Mafia.
If he is not dead by Day 3, Vigi should always kill him, same with Hbox.
HMW should not play.
Ginger made a fucking smart play, after all those double taps they would believe him being Vigi after killing 2

>expecting everyone to play like a clairvoyant high level genius
You retards realize you know things the players don't right?

Chelly was actually the only town who wasn't retarded or useless.

Has any of you actually played mafia or werewolf variants?

I fucking love the Resistance Avalon, I wish there was something online so we could play together.

Why didn't Drep claim when Mango called out Toph?
He has Chelly and HMW as confirmed town and Mango as maf if I remember correctly.
And he knew Toph was also town because Mango started voting on him.
If he had claimed Cop they could've voted Mango instead and made 3 confirmed town.

Dunk too, but it was already too late. He was outnumbered and being bullied relentlessly.

Probably none. Seems like it's pretty hot there.

Hmw Chelly tape when?

mango being alive day 4 with no cop to clear him should ring all your alarm bells
a double vigi claim making zero sense from mafia should ring your alarm bells, especially when you lose the game if you're wrong

even if you have zero correct reads, these are things that are obvious but these niggas got caught up in the moment

i've seen there is a mafia online. i've seen a clip of mang0 in it once. is it dank

iv'e been playing with my friends whenever i can. it's great fun. Throne of Lies is a steam game and it's pretty fun

True, but the information they do know should be used smartly instead of people being retards and playing poorly and not using logic at all. Summit mafia is always like this though, that's why it's fun to watch. If everyone played to full genius level capacity it would be boring.

idk i always play blind and I was with Dunk. HMW always influences town too much when he just doesn't know anything.

So assuming that the town was replaced with competent and intelligent players, was Ginger's play a good one?

Waffles detected

nah there have been better games, but you actually need more than like 2 good people in the same round
if you have mostly brainlets the good people are either killed off night 1 if they're town or they just steamroll the game vs brainlets if they're mafia

you need enough competent people to have them on both teams and survive at least one night

I could only imagine how retarded Yea Forums would be trying to play mafia

Dunk was useless and an easy target at the end because he had no reads and didn't shoot people he suspected.

Nothing will ever beat the power of friendship, come on user.

Of course there have been better rounds, but there's always a few brainlets, without fail.

>He doesn't know
Aside from fucking memefuckers ruining some games, Yea Forums can be quite competent.

Attached: 1533132074041.png (1440x900, 111K)

It wasn't bad since it's after maf got 1 kill in a row

No it was shit, seeThey tried to cash in their double tap strategy on the day instead of simply playing it out for a safe victory for no reason. At this point nobody was even thinking about the possiblity of there being 4 mafia and the play of claiming vigi did LITERALLY nothing. They would have won after that day either way and I think it's much less risky to just play the day normally and influence the town with your 4 non-sus people (one of them fucking mango) into killing a townie than forcing the issue with this vigi claim.

I feel like everything that makes Mafia Mafia is lost when playing it online. Seems retarded to me, but who knows, maybe it's fun.

Dunk got 3/4 mafia correct. Only got crunch wrong because crunch is retarded.

I literally cannot understand why wouldn't you believe the guy from Mafia Town and HugS. They were being logical as fuck.

old 20 person lobbies with even a single gunsmith was absolute chaos

>Yea Forums can be quite competent.
I don't believe that for a second

dunk only got mafia correct after the vigi claim gave him one for free (ginger) and two gave them away following that play (mango and ludwig), you can't give him credit for these calls

How much money do I have to donate summit so they reach the stretch goal of banning hmw and chillin from all future mafia games?
Chillin is just as bad as hmw but Ludwig has blessed us by killing him early game both times

At that point it was mostly clear to him because they were ganging up on him hard and he knew Ginger had to be

because he was too smart for waffles

>Chelly was actually the only town who wasn't retarded
Nah nigga you just wanna suck on her titddys

Who is the best smash tranny? Or is that a speedrun thing.

i used to play epicmafia with Yea Forums years ago. i think theres threads still occasionally. theres a fuck load of different roles to play and you can make custom games. my favorite was fool where you win if you get lynched so you have to subtle shitpost to get your team to kill you.

>They were being logical as fuck.
Ah, the downfall of a mafia player

Best thing about playing online is you can talk tactics properly because you don't have to be silent at night.

I'm giving town no excuses this game, while the mafia play was unlikely, it made sense and the double vigi claim should really alert you, but aside from chelly nobody cared.

Compare that to the last summit where zero's gf playing vigi as if she were mafia also lead to some unlikely events, but they made zero sense, so there the town had a fair excuse.

No, it was a ridiculous and unnecessary gamble and it's hilarious that it worked

sp1nda

twitter.com/YungWaff/status/1139776430231830531

Considering there was 4 mafia players, it was basically a winning move. You get 2 of your teams on one side and another one in the other. You're splitting the groups and making it harder to spot. And with so many town, there was no way they would figure all 4 of them out in time.

Well Ginger's claim really hyped up the moment, they even forgot about Toph's dying wish to at least take Mang0 out the next day and then all of mafia started controlling the conversation and Dunk couldn't cut it on his own. Even Mang0, the sus guy who should have been voted off was controlling things at that point

It's no fun to watch if there aren't dumb people

why did no one but chelly question why ginger said he shot drephen when everyone was agreeing he was town

they figured out three though, the only reason they got away with it is because town went full retard
imagine they actually think about the vigi claim, realize it's bullshit, and kill ginger. suddenly mango and ludwig are super sus as well, mafia has only one killpower, and before you know it the game is wide open

compare that to simply playing the game normally, nobody was even close to any of the mafia and with 4 people remaining they would have had a huge influence both in terms of discussion and votes

ginger's claim was a greedy gamble and they were lucky everyone was too brainlet to figure it out, but it was not a great play

Real talk the smartest move was killing box right off the bat. Ludwig went completely unchecked dominating the conversation without another loudmouth present.

I hope somebody in there tweets about the meltdown that happened after that game. It was spilling on to every open mic.

I unironically think that some of the weaker players as town default to anything Mang0, Hbox, or Leffen says as gospel. I've seen one of them lead town to death as mafia too many times now.

why did nobody kill mango after he said the previous day they should kill him after toph and it's day fucking four and he's still alive?

Attached: brainlet.png (5000x5000, 518K)

Because hmw kept screaming like the monkey he is the whole game, there was literally no meaningful discussion because he kept screaming and talking over people whenever they tried to say something with a little bit of logic, a little bit of logic his tiny monkey brain can’t comprehend

How much money do I have to donate so I get the actual fucking players that people PAID TO SEE play mafia?!?
Imagine a proper 18 man game with all 16 of the competitors with the other Smash players like KJH, Lucky or Void filling in the rest. That would be KINO.

That was fucking great honestly, my only regret is it couldn't last longer. Imagine HMWs smooth brain in the final three.

Is hmw the same black retard from ultimate summit?

No one listen to girls

Because then he can turn around and say "I'm alive because I offered myself up as a lynch so why would Mafia kill me when you guys are gonna do it?" Then he could turn that around and say he's town because of it. Mango has some godlike plays, cop should always reveal if they get a mafia confirm on him.

top players are grinding friendlies instead of playing mafia because they want to win the tourney

a lot of them don't want to play mafia because they want to practice, or get rest because they start playing early the next day.

>Is hmw the same black retard
yes.
none of the other black personalities in smash is this bad.

anyone who has ever played with mango would then say "nah dude you dont mind being killed at this point when youre actually town"

>Ludwig and KJH play the same way two nights in a row and win twice
I can't even blame them, it works

Attached: third supper.jpg (1466x822, 414K)

I miss the soul

Yeah I might even log a complaint. This weird warehouse set feels so plastic

Attached: puppetmaster.jpg (732x498, 75K)

Wait what happened after the game

They lynched hmw in real life

I like homemadewaffles. He seems pretty alright.

>watching summit before the actual bracket starts
truly a symptom of the lowest common denominator

I've gotten over "bad town" many summits ago and I just watch for the shitshow

Off-camera screaming match got started as they were ending the stream

twitch.tv/videos/438516099?t=36h49m49s

this deserves more yous. trannies absolutely destroyed.

Attached: 1559516275651.jpg (500x500, 53K)