GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Crash (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Crash (yes, THE Crash Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Crash walks into the spotlight!

>B-but he’s a dirty gaijin cereal mascot! We can’t have more than one! He’s ugly!

Hate to disappoint you weens, but there are still TWO (2) more DLC slots for Smash Ultimate! And the greatest western icon is coming soon. Even the Japanese want him. But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: CE4579DC-D8D4-44E6-9E6D-534036ED18A8.gif (301x302, 711K)

make it end

I will only accept Crash's inclusion in Smash if he comes with a Fake Crash skin.

- Joe

Die please.

do not do this shit we do not need it

I miss Steveposting, these copy formats are so dry and soulless

great, now stevefags are trying to ruin good characters

The problem with this is that people are actually fine with Crash
Steve was a heel and it worked on many ways
He's a representation of modern video games beloved by the mass market that Yea Forums despises and is annoyed by
The thing that sets him apart from other characters in that category was that people actually thought he had a good chance because Minecraft is that fucking big
Another reason why Steveposting can't be replaced is that he worked as a heel for a variety of characters but Banjo the most seeing how he was considered "competition" for Banjo's possible inclusion
Also the grotesque model

Attached: otis on computer.png (884x768, 939K)

why are you trying to force this stupid meme when people actually like crash?

Attached: Mario sonic crash.jpg (2048x1325, 869K)

So what makes Crash unique enough to warrant an inclusion?

I use to hate crash now i love it thx to the remasters.

Based but dont overdo it
Unlike Steve Crash and Spyro are the loved characters and part of childhood of people who had PSX instead of N64.
Many people are fine with crash and spyro so crash bandichads and spyrobros should not ruin that with acting like steve even if for first or second time it is funny but later it becomes annoing AF.

Attached: Based duo for last 2 slots.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Lloyd and Crash are the last DLCs.

this really doesn't work nearly as well because only a zero brain activity floorlicker wouldn't want crash

Attached: 361219987-N.jpg (991x717, 83K)

>Steve Crash and Spyro are the loved characters and part of childhood of people who had PSX instead of N64.
>implying I didn't have both

There's room in my heart for all 3

Attached: 1560575792962.gif (480x360, 321K)

It doesn't work
That steve model gave us so much OC

thank you based otis

I understand but well. I live in Poland and in times of Gen 5 consoles almost nobody in Poland knew N64 existed, but PSX was pretty popular.

If they used this model in better way than they did.

Steveposters "OC" was basically a cringe festival of scat, bullying and gay rape.

Attached: 1535742397818.png (600x449, 444K)

I unironically wanted steve in.

If Activision is actually lenient enough with Crash to put him in Smash I will sharpie in pooper
Cap this

Well, for third companies allowing using their characters as smahs dlc is basically free money and promotion of character.

u mad bro?

You honestly think the company that kept Crash, THE PS all-star out of PSABR is going to suddenly start being reasonable, I don't know what to tell you.

>morning
Do euros really make posts like these?

no one cares about super rehash brothers other than fisher price onions toddlers and androgynous monster creatures

Crash is gay. Play a real platformer like Mario or Sonic

Attached: 1548784147000.jpg (505x900, 37K)