Cadence of Hyrule

Where the FUCK is the last heart piece

How the FUCK do you kill the metal chuchu

Who the FUCK is the 5th playable character and how do you unlock them

Attached: CoH.jpg (1600x800, 253K)

gay game who cares xbox rules

xbox characters are now on Nintendo consoles bud ;)

All these questions will be answered as soon as you pay us 4.99

Just beat the necrodancer for the first time and didn't drop the beat, am I decent yet or still a shitter?
I'm starting to think there is no 5th character and it's just a placeholder.

Attached: 1457467095839.jpg (326x236, 42K)

>Where the FUCK is the last heart piece
have you done the bow game and bombchu game yet? Bow definitely rewards a heart piece, don't know about the bombchu game.
Also if nothing shows up on the map anymore check all the stores. even the one in dungeons. Some of those also sold heart pieces.
>How the FUCK do you kill the metal chuchu
I don't even know which enemy you are talking about.
>Who the FUCK is the 5th playable character and how do you unlock them
Who knows. Would be funny if he randomly showed up in daily challenge. And you would have to beat it to unlock it. Half a heart and you die when you miss the beat :^)

Is Aria in the game?

I've done the minigames, you do get a heart piece from both. I've re-checked every shop in every damn dungeon and unintentionally found the secret room behind Hyrule Castle and unlocked Yves while searching for the piece of shit. Even killed myself and lost ~7k rupees to see if it was in the death shop that I hadn't seen since the first hour of the game.

is Din's Fire as broken as it seems

Is this game worth it?

Anyone seen this secret room yet?
Hint: Find a way to glitch out of bounds and the game will throw you to a map square with no way out and this guy's house. If you have the lute you can buy those boots which let you ignore the beat while everyone else is locked to it.

Attached: 5emb9aqjdd431.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

climbing over the wall at the edge of gerudo town seems like a pretty consistent way across seeds

do you like zelda, roguelikes, and rhythm games? the rhythm game part is actually optional too if you're a baby back bitch

Ok, where the fuck do you find the item next to the longshot?

WHERE ARE THE DEKU NUTS? Also, what are the gears for? I have four.

There's someone in the fire dungeon who wants the gears
There's a secret cave in The lost woods' third screen with 8 deku scrubs.

Wherever there's a blue/purple chest on your randomly generated map

Tell me about the base necromancer game and the dlc. It's on sale on steam

it's a roguelike that you have to play in time with the music. if that sounds like a good time to you, then go for it. I think it's on sale on the switch right now too.

Good game, good music

Wish this game had what gave Necrodancer replayability. It’s quite short and once you complete it once it’s lost the magic for a replay.

Yep I was just blind

The Switch version includes the dlc, but the pc version allows for custom music.

i was thinking of buying hyrule warriors on sale to play as zelda but i'm interested in getting this to play as her instead
ive played necrodancer on pc a tiny bit, had fun with custom music, so i know i'll enjoy it but i can decide between the two

ah, damn. are those only sold once per save file?
you can completely cheese the bow minigame with them. the bomb one probably too but they broke before i could remember where it was and now i can't get another pair of those boots.

You can cheese a lot of stuff just by playing 2 player

Why is there a 4th gear? Does it do anything?

Anyone else hate how the music in the overworld work? Can never maintain my rhythm because the music either stops or changes based on where you are.. had no problem in crypt because the entire floor was one song

How the FUCK does the lost woods work in this game?

You need an item which is conveniently located on the first screen.

you can wait and take your time on a new screen. Nothing starts moving until you take the first step.
Try every direction to find the second screen. In there is an item that helps you find the way.

go south and into the tree stump

one thing I find odd is the complete lack of the master sword
like you would think it would be links unique weapon but instead his unique is the kokiri sword and the only appearance of master sword is in a few of his special attacks

the kokiri sword can be used by zelda and cadence, link's unique weapon is caladbolg

>Who the FUCK is the 5th playable character and how do you unlock them

Get lots of the Deku Nuts

nope its link only
zelda and cadance have daggers and kokiri sword is a shortsword

No, zelda and cadence can't use short swords. they have daggers instead, where jeweled dagger is the unique one which has the same stats as the kokiri sword anyway.
Caladbolg is his unique broadsword.

I've checked every dungeon, checked every shop, won every mini game, opened every chest on the map, and the game still says I'm missing two fucking heart pieces. I'm about ready to quit and start a new save over this.

The chest where you get the telescope as Link/Zelda (the one you didn't start as) has a heart piece that I don't think shows on the map.

You don't even need a single gear to finish the game. It's also weird how the three gears aren't actually consumed when you use them, like the deku nuts are. And why there's an extra deku nut too.
I heard someone suggest the extras are there in case of worldgen screwing up, but it does seem pretty stupid.

>5th

It's probably to prevent you from having to 100% the game for one secret. There's also the possibility that daily mode is more random than normal mode and can lock that last gear/deku up somewhere impossible, someone said it was more like a proper zelda randomiser for those.

How do you talk tot he Gerudo on the roof and get to the chest in Gerudo Town? I can't figure out a way to use the single block and the Cane of Somalia to jury rig a staircase up there.

Hookshot

Oh duh, I'm dumb. Thanks.

Is it me or is this game really easy? Also how does world gen work?

Because it is once you get a couple things.

How the FUCK are you playing this trash game?

Check the lost woods, there might be some shit you missed that won't show up on the map.

With my procon's d-pad

on the switch

So, I've noticed how all the dungeons are made to let you skip the first half if you have the right items -- goron pendant for the desert dungeon + cog gathering, tower shield for the storm dungeon, the cane for... both ice and woods, though ice can also be skipped by any ice-negating boots or hover boots.
But I'm not confident I've found all the things that you can use to skip ahead, or if there's any way to skip right to the floor 2 exit stairs (and thus easy boss key) for any of the dungeons. Anyone got any experiences to add?

Also can you unlock the castle with only two characters? I'd assume you need three for Ganon. Does Yves substitute for any of them?

do i need to play crypt of the necrodancer before i play this?

You can only use Link and Zelda for much of the castle due to switch pads forcing you to them. You will need Link, Zelda, and Cadence to defeat Ganon.

no, story is irrelevant and this one is much easier and accessible than the first. play it if you want to git gud tho

It's just musical themed Zelda on paper. Contextually it's just "Heroine from her own game ends up in Hyrule because reasons". You play as Link/Zelda for most of it anyways.

Already checked both of those places. I literally went through every square on the map. The only place I have left is Hyrule Castle which supposedly doesn't have any heart pieces.

Alright so I found Caladbolg, is Cadence's and Zelda's weapons on the map too, or in the castle?

there's a heart piece in the room off to the left of the final boss boss door in the future/dark world castle courtyard

Is the jeweled dagger the best?

the best dagger yes, the best weapon, no. I don't like dagger/shortsword reach and 4 damage is kind of overkill for most stuff.
I love the Fragarach for it's armor piercing ability. let's you just blast through shields and those big armored dudes.
Impa's naginata is kinda meh. poison and life leech at the cost of only dealing 1 damage. i rather use an obsidian spear. don#t like the flail and rapier for how they move you around.

How about Eli's Greatshovel? Is that total panels dug, or just per attack?

only per attack. so the most it can do is 4 if you get an enemy and two walls with one swing.

That's kind of lame then. Oh well, my Obsidian Spear served me well the entire game. Does Yves have any custom weapons or is it just his burrowing ability?