Still dont know what class or faction to play bros

still dont know what class or faction to play bros

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS85LzEvODM3NTQxL29yaWdpbmFsL1dvVy1DbGFzc2ljLmpwZw==[1].jpg (755x424, 84K)

what happened to the daily bump limit classic wow threads? did they go to /vg/

The Lawbringer ret pally in this art always makes me chuckle

people are bored of it already after watching streamers stream it for literally hundreds of hours

Everyone has either played the stress tests or chinkdale and realized how much Classic sucks. Also, they took too long to release it

doesn't hold a candle to based retail

Attached: wow.jpg (1186x325, 123K)

They got tired of people pointing out that it’s still Blizzard behind the development, that there’s a certainty of a cash shop being implemented, and that Blizzard will most certainly ban people that camp their streamers

People stopped caring, plus the realization and horror it would be plagued by streamers and their lapdogs helped killed the momentum.

the hype is dead

The ‘you think you do but you dont’ guy was right and based i take everything back just cancel classic already

>Yea Forums exposing themselves as zoomers who watch their favorite ecelebs all day

who would of guessed

If only you knew how wrong you are.

It belongs there though.

gonna roll shaman when it comes out since i never played horde in vanilla, should i go with orc or tauren?

orc for 25% stun resist
tauren for moooo

If retail vanilla is anything to go buy Horde if your focusing on PvP and Alliance if your focusing on PvE. Horde is you want to do both.

Mods started deleting them recently or at least the last few threads I have seen.

I wanted to gnome mage but considering pvp server ill go horde UD rogue for the meta edge

It's an easy choice. I'll be playing a not giving my money to blizzard

blizzard fucked up by letting only streamers play it for 4 months before release
it was hype and all at first until everyone realized they were literally getting cuckolded by streamers and no one else would get to play the beta

they were genuine shill threads lol

Do we actually know if it’s 25% more or 25% increased?

>Resubbed literally the day before they said fuck you we aren't letting more people in
Fuck this company for that bullshit

Why would watching streamers play it kill anyone's hype unless they're a bandwagoner who never played WoW in the first place? WoW is the kind of game you play for literally hundreds of hours, people who like it wouldn't lose interest in it ever.

its 30 not 25 retards

why would you see a streamer play a MMO?

is there a more autistic thing to do than this?

Attached: wtf.jpg (702x558, 128K)

Night elf female druid. Anything else is for fags.

>all my friends want to roll horde
>"all children play alliance"
>"we already played alliance"
>"best players are always horde"
horde leveling experience is fucking trash

>"all children play alliance"
Legitimately nearly every single person I heard say this back in the day ended up being 16 or less.
Hordelets are incredibly insecure

How do i make sure Asmongold never gets the BQ Mount?

This. Everything has already been done by the streamers. Even they ran out of content to the point where they were holding their own community duels. If they had let them in a month early, fine. But 4 months early was way too early. It doesn't even take 4 months to get to 60 if you're playing it all day every day.

ok retard
not an answer to my question

>"we're totally not going to kill classic for ourselves by minmaxing cancerous level 30/40 content for 2000 hours"

>we already played horde
had to deal with this shit, fuck you whiny bitch play it again

Think of it this way: If the streamers play this whole time before release, they're more likely to be burned out and return to Retail sooner. Leaving the actual market for Classic free to play the game without streamers tainting things.

he has a legion of mindless zoomers who will help him grind and hand him the mount on a silver platter, theres nothing you can do to stop that unfortunately.

Attached: 1415910484342.png (480x480, 225K)

I know I want to roll mage. But female human or female undead? The choice is too hard

>get 4 rogues to ambush him at once
players dont matter if you can burst him in 2 seconds

have you played vanilla? do you know how long it takes to get r14?

>this was nu blizzard's plan all along

Maybe there is hope yet.

Attached: 1560312345058.png (1000x559, 512K)

undead.

It's just losing steam. Not really enough left to generate hype, and other games have been announced or are coming out soon. It's a dog-eat-dog world, and Blizzard just absolutely sucks dick at hype campaigns these days because they come off as no less corporate than EA. Even fucking Activision, their overlord, is doing a better job at generating hype for the Crash racing game and for nu-Modern Warfare. So Blizzard is getting drowned out.
As for the community, it's just waiting. To get into beta would mean to endure retail, and there are still vanilla private servers out there for the time being.

Attached: 1554519577833.jpg (393x585, 38K)

streamers brought it (back) to life and killed it in less than a month. check twitch youself. do you think it'll be any different for anyone else?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x296, 24K)

But then I sacrifice comfy levelling zones and the Alliance raiding advantage

Who the fuck watches streamers when you can just play on a private server?

Actually yes, simply because world pvp in vanilla is 100% better than world pvp in BFA.

Anywhere is comfy if you're chill.

Attached: 1560090620.treats_12color_sm.jpg (1013x1280, 222K)

i mean, you can try, but the dudes a neet and can play all day. most people cant or wont bother to keep up with that pace.

i'm not playing on a zoomer server, but its not hard to kill streamers and people that are guarded by other players

fags

The same idiots who pay ethots like daphne who earns quarter of a million a month doing stupid shit.

He's 120lbs and does nothing but play wow. Do you know enough people to be on 24/7 to camp him endlessly? People who don't sleep, eat, or maintain basic hygiene?

The past 10 years agree with me user.

Attached: 83CB9D37-6C0D-4BF2-A96B-2F22DD056EDE.jpg (213x236, 8K)

The same kind of retard who will pay a monthly fee to blizzard after all their fuckups

can we camp payo?

I'm definitely making a rogue to camp streamers. Probably an orc. Best racial and animations. I wanna join a guild dedicated to camping streamers until they quit.

Attached: 1535216112250.jpg (766x628, 77K)

Reminder to play whatever race and class combination you want.

All PvE content can be cleared without relying on racials.

They can be nice for PvP but generally become significantly less meaningful in world pvp where it's not 1v1 and strategy matters more.

Fuck I hate that guy. I don't get why people think he's funny

Remember to help a person out if they need it. They might bail your ass out later. If they're rude, you can get them to trust you to save them again. Let them pull and let them die.

godspeed to you, fuck that spic.

It reminds me of back in the day when lots of games had official demos which only included one level, I would usually play the shit out of that level and then when I got my hands on the full game I lost interest quickly.

troll mage?

emergent pvp is obviously better than none but the systems in play are not good. which is another thing in beta players have already realized. even worse everything found out. how many goblin engineers do you think there were in vanilla?

go nuts

I'm going to level a prot gnome warrior and do just enough content to farm dungeons over and over again. No hunters or paladins will get into my group until I got all weapons,shields and mail/plate armor from the dungeon I currently farm.

And there is nothing anyone can say to change my mind.

Attached: 1559776762583.jpg (720x960, 97K)

WHY THE BABY BLACK THO???!

have fun and good luck on getting the drops you want

Attached: yep2.jpg (3440x3680, 989K)

Undead mage master race

Attached: 3157155dd1c043d872c815013f6937c2.jpg (700x722, 81K)

>streamers already bored with AV
Bros...

Was Vanilla WoW maybe not all it was cracked up to be?

I thought we were going home...

Because I can't play it myself numbnuts

/vg/ has multiple classic threads every day, some hit the limit within an hour

yeah cause classic will be level capped without any access to end game content

Thanks. I have to many nightmares from back in the vanilla days when I leveled my female night elf warrior with hunters needing strength mail like herod's and one handed weapons because "off spec dual wield :^)"

>what are private servers

ahahaha DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Let's say it together 1 more time: DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Attached: 1517987792787.png (264x300, 157K)

>Private servers are Classic

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

Remember Yea Forums

Remember that first moment when you installed all 4 discs, then spent hours figuring out a cool name for your Human warrior

Then pressed play

You start out in Elwynn forest, there are other people running around, you can't believe they are real, actual players moving in real time

You click on Marhsall Mcbrides quest, you're years long journey has begun

it's January 2005, it feels like yesterday

o o g a

g o T o R e t a i l

Z H i T

>tfw youve been playing games for 14 years just to cope

Attached: 1374024920993.jpg (300x360, 31K)

Who else starting with a group of friends but pretty sure they will get bored and stop playing during leveling leaving you to play a 15 year old game by yourself?

People just don't actually enjoy MMOs that aren't as streamlined and convenient as modern ones.

I'd start with a group of friends but I know I'd just leave them in the dust. Those who want to catch up will do so eventually on their own.

The game was meant to be experienced with randoms anyway. Building bonds with strangers is what made it magical in the first place.

you only had fun for 1 year with WoW?

TBC and WotLK were great user. you at least should have been having fun for 5 years

>then spent hours figuring out a cool name for your Human warrior
But my first character was a troll hunter. Self-inserting human warriors deserve the gas chamber

thats why im not going to bother. im sure everyone i know will flake out after a couple weeks and quit without saying anything.

Attached: 1497151708470.png (616x528, 647K)

i played it all up until cata, and then after it was just private servers like feenix emerald dream and then nostalrius

>Name I've picked for now isn't lore friendly

Kind of bothers me but I think I like the name too much to use anything else

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

I never even make a human character myself, but losing your shit over this is pure autism

There's room enough in there for you too

Horde levelling was objectively terrible pre BC, Alliance levelling was a breeze, and colourful

They are in 99%

and?
just because you can't do something does it mean you have to watch someone else do it?
what kind of stupid shit is this

Everyone bangs on about WotLK, but the last year of that expansion was fucking terrible. Barely any content, and boring af

And you somehow knew that the first time you booted up the game?

doesn't have much to do with the MMO genra for me. The few friends I do have and still play vidya either have too much going on to play for more than 30mins a month, and the other is a fucking ADD fucker who switches to a new game every week. I'm the only one willing to sink significant amounts of time in one game

play the uninstall frost wizard

>Why would you review a product before you buy it?
>streamer bad

Attached: retard.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You know what?
Classic WoW is legitimately shit. I tried to rationalise it but the more of Asmongold and other streamers I watched I was forced to accept the truth.
It's almost like WoW, in fact the whole MMO genre, has never been good.
We just didn't know any better back then.
I'm glad we had this experiment by Blizzard so we can finally discard the rose tinted nostalgia glasses.
Maybe now we can stop pining for a time that is never coming back and move on with our lives. The past is meant to stay in the past.
I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I'll be able to focus on being much more productive with my future.

>Wasted entire youth playing WoW
>gonna do it again with classic
>25 y/o kissless virgin

anyone share this feel?

Attached: 1400308079016.png (497x501, 120K)

for me, it's gonna be an orc warrior

Attached: wa-oi-i-see-your-a-boy-of-kultur-as-31468598.png (500x334, 177K)

price is too fucking high, Blizzard think this is still 2004

>price is too fucking high

whats the price? a one time purchase of 30 dollars + 15 dollars a month is fucking nothing

just dont go to mcdonalds or taco bell for one week and since we're all fatasses im sure we could fast for like 5 days per month and be ok

you know this isn't the reason why people watch streamers
are you pretending to be retarded?

If you want a "review" you're pretty far off the mark. Watching streamers isn't going to give you a picture that's close to the real experience of playing alone or with a couple of friends.

>a one time purchase of 30 dollars
Wait, they're actually fucking selling it?

i don't see the problem, you're just describing wow players

As far as im aware no pricings have been announced thats why im asking him why is he saying the price is too high

we're all pushing fucking 30. either we have neet bux, jobs, or our dead boomer parent's inheritance. the price is not going to be too high for us

Attached: 1371173533345.jpg (500x371, 41K)

If you want a high skill ceiling, definitely try Druid. You'll need a lot of bag space to play optimally, but an engineering druid can main tank just fine. Don't listen to people who say druids can't tank. You can also heal in raids in a Feral Spec thanks to heart of the wild.

You take a LOT of damage, but you have high hp and armor and generate rage like crazy. This means you can output more threat than a warrior can, especially with manual crowd pummeler.

Pic related is my Druid going into Naxx.

Druids are also good healers, don't listen to people who say they're at the bottom. I've topped healing charts in AQ and BWL as a druid. You also have innervate which is good for greedy players, I've never used it on another healer and have cleared everything up to Naxx as a tank/healer.

sorry but feral dps is awful.

Attached: 1.png (451x584, 229K)

are they selling classic?
is this a fucking joke?

Attached: 1499653373819.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

this.
I was never planning on getting Classic, but I had the urge since I was a WoW addict from Vanilla till the beginning of Cataclysm when I quit.
>Watch stream
>Wow cool they're leveling
>looks comfy
>oh I remember this place, this quest
>nice, a dungeon!
Level 30 rolls round
>Oh they're just going to grind Scarlet Monastery for ten levels? boring but okay I guess
>Sweet now they're level 40, let's see what they're up to
>oh they're farming ore
>oh now he's just running around the city
>oh now he's just running the same dungeons again
If you lose hype for a game from watching a stream, instead of gaining hype, avoid that game.

>dead boomer parents
Has anyone itt actually had a parent die while they're still in their 20s? I think that would be quite rare unless they got cancer.

No, dumbfucks. The game is included with any WoW account. The base game goes on sale all the time and I think the regular price is 20 dollars. If you've never purchased wow before you can probably find a key for 5-10 dollars which includes 30 days and can play classic with that.

Why the fuck would they not sell it on top of sub fee? literally losing 30% of profits if they didn't.

Game will die in less than 6 months so they need to cash grab fast.
>also why they're doing sharting/layering they need to run the servers as cheaply as possible to minimize losses
>also why you have to buy Retail sub so you end up playing BfA anyway and they siphon even more money out of you

No they don’t, cope post elsewhere faggot.
>your NEVER going home

Wow is constantly in the top 5 games on twitch thanks to classic. Even if it's just fotm, they'll be getting an influx of subs thanks to classic.

streamer shit already killed it

>wasted entire youth playing WoW
>gonna do it again with classic hopefully
>got gf about a month ago

Am I gonna make it? Can two things coexist?

Attached: 1556841316241.jpg (649x960, 67K)

Play it with her.

>people who play flavor of the month games are moving on from the flavor of the month
What a fuckin shock.

Going to be an Undead Fury Warrior. Shit was lit back in Vanilla.

she doesn't play video games

yea my parents had me in their 40s lol

people have been claiming the game is dead or dying for as long as i can remember and yet it still chugging along.

pretty sure you wont have to buy classic again either, that would be retarded. just the $15 a month or whatever for game time.

thats also why im an autistic kissless virgin

So? classic wow has an extremely low skill floor for casual players.

Unfortunate. At least you probably had a good upbringing, my mom had me when she was 16 and there were many times where we were homeless.

If I had to pick between being having defects/autism from an older mother or a young mother in poverty I'd choose the former.

>If I had to pick between being having defects/autism from an older mother or a young mother in poverty I'd choose the former.

haha na
ive never kissed a girl let alone approached one. i only play night elf btw

I bet you have a really annoying feminine voice and say shit like "scuffed".

>All these replies trying to force a narrative.
Yes, they literally did go to /vg/. You can go to /vg/ right now and find it. Jesus fucking christ it takes 5 seconds of fact checking to BTFO every single reply to your post.

>tfw mentally conditioned to be a silent mute in mmos
I remember when meeting other players and talking with them in-game was so appealing.

what's the point?
there's no mystery or adventure left; just min-maxing autists

Who here /Male Night Elf Priest/?

Das rite
nobody but me.

>Make WoW """""""""""Classic"""""""""""""
>Take away all the QoL changes and new race combinations
People will settle for this unplayable shit.
You niggers have no standards.

>just min-maxing autists
Yeah, a small minority of players represent everyone.

>too smart to waste time watching eceleb streamers play
>going into this completely fresh

Can't wait bros. Making me an Undead vurtne

Sorry but if you have common knowledge of how the game works you're already naturally min-maxing unless you actively do retarded shit you know doesn't benefit you in any way.
It's not 2004 any more.

Are you retarded or just baiting?

based oogaposter

it's +25%, not x1.25, retard
+ fucking 1.25% stun resist would be below dogshit
I mean for fuck sake, you have +% for virtually every fucking stat in the game, how the hell can you not understand how it works by now
no, +1% crit is not 1.01x your "standard" 5% crit. It's plus one fucking percent.

hah, retard

Thank fucking God, finally.

Flip coin, and whatever choice you make, have fun.

ty

I've played WoW for over a decade, never was all that good at it.And now I can't enjoy it anymore. I've found better, less expensive copes. All that grinding just feels like a waste of time.

Attached: 1558780772915.png (546x432, 283K)

>I've found better, less expensive copes.
heroin??

Class Tier list on functionality (not power)

Top Tier
- Rogue
- Mage
- Priest

Mid tier
- Warlock
- Hunter
- Warrior

Shit tier
- Shaman
- Paladin
- Druid

This rating is all about how complete the class is and if it is even functional. They fucked up hybrids all of classic so they are bottom barrel.

Rogue/Mage both have interesting complex kits that feel fun to use. Priest is also the best kit for a healer with lots of tools.

Mid tier- Warrior needs a pocket support or is trash to play. Hunter scales weirdly and has raid problems. Warlock is just in a weird spot and not for everyone.

Shaman/Druid/Paladin are not as fleshed out or just narrowly useful with incomplete kits (paladin)

>Why yes, I will be maining a druid, how did you know?

Attached: 1560020924448.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

tell them that they're inhuman beasts and need to be purged like the scum that they are
based

Attached: 1515276856749.png (338x360, 244K)

based

I'm going tauren shaman. Anything else is pretty much weak-tier.

Attached: huh.png (326x469, 290K)

>>your NEVER going home
>>your
based retard

meh the thing is in vanilla its the journey not the destination, and even then as long as you have at least one of each of any of the 4 tank classes and any of the 4 healers you can do 5 mans with pretty much anything if your group is okay, and 99.9999% of people reading this post aren't going to be doing competitive raiding anyway.

Attached: w_a_r_d_e_n_by_kunkka.jpg (712x1016, 115K)

for me, i'll never understand that fucking release date. they couldn't have chosen worse

t. will never get invited to anything involving other players and/or cooperation
have fun

then how come people constantly psst at me on lights hope asking to tank or heal the instance for them?

The amount of minmax brainlets spouting their "you wont do X or Y" is are insufferable. Glad I actually have friends and don't have to rely on losers that think you can only play the game one way.

Attached: 1560537625144.png (420x420, 240K)

There's no way we can get rid off sodapoppin and asmongold so the fate of Classic WoW is already sealed. What's the point? Genuinely play other games, play Eso if you must, Classic was brought just for streamers and e-celebs to gain more twitch viewers. You won't get inside instance without +10 k twitch followers.

Attached: 155855636127322.png (483x3182, 248K)