THIS JACKHOLE RUSHES ME WITH A SPOON

THIS JACKHOLE RUSHES ME WITH A SPOON.

Attached: 48714554-352-k37018.jpg (352x550, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Cs67ATG1ZX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The new dlc sucks

Jack and his VA are the sole redeemers of BL2. Just having someone who mocks you nonstop across the entire game. Even having a quest where he hires you to kill yourself.
>The moral is, you're a total bitch.

Attached: 1461299578559 2.png (804x876, 456K)

maybe you had to be there

The same's true for the Presequel
He's the only non-player character that's not completely insufferable and it was really cool to see him as an actual hero for a while

People rag on the pre-sequel a lot but watching him descend into madness was pretty well executed

>tfw when you run by and casually punch him to death in the middle of his after last boss monologue that you're not paying attention to because your running around checking the loot from the Warrior
Fuck Handsome Jack.

Attached: Omni Dog.jpg (471x360, 56K)

>start playing
>Lilith is constantly berating herself about how Roland's death is all her fault and she's not as good of a leader and yada yada
>can smell the "redemption" moment from a mile away where all the characters tell her it isn't her fault and she learns to forgive herself or whatever
>As fucking if they're expecting players who played TPS to have any sympathy for this cunt since it is entirely her fault.
I turned it off when Tina showed up and Maya sounded a lot more annoying than I remembered, like a teenager.

Attached: 1517531261724 2.png (279x213, 73K)

I want to ____ C4-TP

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x264, 83K)

You fight plant guy, Lilith destroys the town and loses the map, i was level 50 and didn't even gain a level from this shit.

>furfag has shit taste
Big shocker there. Jack was great. You only hate him because he would exterminate degenerates like you.

>and loses the map
Why doesn't she just off herself?

Attached: 1523235222573 2.jpg (640x480, 173K)

I fucking hate Lilith and Moxxi so much after playing through TPS. I even gained some bitterness towards Roland, but not as much since you can kinda tell he was hesitant and not a smug bitch about things.

I can't even jerk off to Lilith or Moxxi. Everytime I see them I actually get upset and go back to jerking off to Tina.

Attached: frame_093_delay-0.03s.png (183x184, 34K)

>who played TPS
Don't remind me, each and every single one of them deserves to die.
I hate fucking Lilith so much

>Lilith destroys the town and loses the map
WHAT A BADASS

>He's the only non-player character that's not completely insufferable

There was another one.

Too bad we killed her.

Attached: file.png (500x533, 341K)

FUCK, I forgot about her.

Why does Dahl have to fuck EVERYTHING up? They are the primary reason for shit going south in some way every goddamn game.

Why did you remind me...

>Hey buddy, it's me, rowlan', let's kill handsome jack and then let's all go out for muilkshakes

What are your current thoughts on the Calypso Twins? Tyreen's voice is really out of place from her design and I hate her already. Though my opinion on Troy's voice so far is the opposite, his snarky voice could grow on me.

Honestly the only real important thing to happen is with the vault key. The rest is just all one off stuff and vaughn exists that is basically all you need to know.

So how is Gearbox going to cannibalize and bastardize the characters from Tales from the Borderlands for BL3? Think they'll have the same charm?

one of the few lines that made me laugh

Attached: 1514846348163.jpg (451x451, 36K)

>Honestly the only real important thing to happen is with the vault key
Don't forget the tap you can get from Moxxi's bar.

Janey owns catch a ride
Have fun

I want to fuck the girl.

Though honestly, they won't be at the level of greatness that Jack was, but I think they're a refreshing spin for Borderlands. Bonus points if they're just the cover villain up to the halfway point and the angel alien thing ends up being the mastermind.

Wrong, Ellie takes it over in new dlc.
You also honor Scooter by doing a sick jump over his impact crater.

no more burch, yet the writing is just as bad. Gearbox is hopeless.

>no Rhys
>no Fiona
>nobody mentions them or whatever happened in Tales
>Vaughn is annoying in this DLC
>Having to kill Cassius
Do they hate Tales or what?

>The DLC characters will be noncanon despite Krieg and Jimothy being the best player character personalities in their respective game
I'm mad

Attached: barkley.jpg (277x406, 70K)

Oh, what are you doing now, fag? Petty shitposting? Are you serious? That's just sad.

People talk shit about TPS, but Timothy and vaulthunter.exe were the most fun gameplay in any Borderlands game ever

So how does the dlc lead into bl3?

I like how there's a mission where vaughn says something about not messing with the canon of the story.
They say the new dlc is a prequel to bl3 but holy shit there's a lot missing.

Rhys looks like he's actually gonna have a big impact on the plot. Vaughn is there but he's naked so I guess he went completely wacky somehow. Cassius is in the DLC for BL2. We don't know anything about Fiona, Sasha, or August.

>Brick managed to become a successful leader of a relatively tame band of psychos, using them to wage war with other more dangerous gangs and Hyperion
>Fuck you he's Lilith's dumb goofball enforcer now because her boyfriend died

Attached: comprehend.jpg (867x781, 92K)

Source? I always assumed the poster in pic was rhymeswithjimmothy
They lose the vault map in the end, then they get it back really early after killing that Mouthpiece guy. Honestly I really hope that Hector going "I SAW THAT POWER IT IS SO GREAT" isn't it because Zarpedorp says the same thing.

Attached: pic.png (1246x599, 1.39M)

That's already not true.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Cs67ATG1ZX
>these two are supposed to be related
>these two are supposed to be TWINS
How? Why do they have two difference accents? They better been separated at birth like the Emperors children because there is no other excuse for this shit casting.

Attached: bagg.jpg (191x226, 37K)

honestly i don't even think they are related.

>Honestly I really hope that Hector going "I SAW THAT POWER IT IS SO GREAT" isn't it because Zarpedorp says the same thing.
Hector and New Pandora feels like a huge retread of the Dahl Lost Legion except without them spouting "muh greater good" all the time. Probably because the plant zombies were an unused concept for a DLC campaign for TPS.

At least from a gameplay perspective it's alright. The new rainbow gear is pretty good and it's a lot easier to grind up for gear when you're starting fresh and just coming back to the game with Uranus.

>not knowing the image
Man, newfags really gotta lurk before embarrassing themselves like this.

Didn't we kill Jack's doppelganger during BL2 to get a replication of his voice?

That was a Hyperion engineer. Not SomethingthatrhymeswithJimothy

>even the game acknowledges that they both share the similarity
ug

It wasn't him, just some random engineer.
So they say.

Jack hired a lot of doubles, that one was an engineer with a hologram device
The Double we play as got a surgical procedure instead of a hologram and really hates Jack as a person

The guy better be back in the new game, in some form.
Jack is the only thing of value Burch created in his entire life.

I believe that leak that successfully predicted/foretold most of what was revealed said that Jack’s getting a cameo in some way
I’ll bet it’s a joke cameo, like Rhys installed the Jack AI into a gun or something and he insults you for doing virtually anything

>tfw you will never make a girl do make that face

Burch may have seeded the idea of Jack, but his script for him was so trashy that the voice actor scrapped it and ad-libbed his own shit and made the character his own. He's even said in interviews that he's still seething about the VA taking creative control of Jack away (in a joking manner, but knowing him it's probably real seethe).

Jack's cameo is just a promo poster of Handsome Tim starring as the role of Handsome Jack in a movie and a legendary Hyperion SMG that reflects bullets called the Handsome Jackhammer.

>Tyreen isn't some smug, femme fatale sadist.
My dick is disappointed

Attached: 56337593_416658772455856_2644432999202355052_n.jpg (1080x1345, 137K)

That's completely believable and hilarious, holy shit.