These are the final two DLC characters

These are the final two DLC characters.

Attached: finaltwo.png (804x428, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDjeO1wCJmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Travis
Fucking perfect. Literally add whoever you want for the last slot after that, you can add Ronald McDonald for all I care, after he's in I'm 200% satisfied

Attached: 1550031898576.jpg (3024x2043, 1.38M)

Travis is back as a small possibility now with the surprisingly close 2020 estimate on No More Heroes 3.
That being said, I think a female character is likely. Kazooie doesn't count because she's only really a weapon for Banjo, she has no waifu appeal, and no appeal for female 'gamers' since no one other than 28-28.5 bearded men know what a Kazooie is.
>Kos-Mos or Sophitia instead of Chosen Undead as the Bandai Namco character
>Nakoruru
>Jill makes a lot of sense though I honestly think Ken was all Capcom is getting
>Reimu or another indie pick

Swap the Chosen Undead for Ryu Hayabusa and a Team Ninja NG trilogy port for Switch and I agree

>a non-character and deadpool wannabe
whoa, gaming is saved

I will literally kill myself if it's Shantae. She's such a fucking shit boring character with shit boring games that just happens to be hot.

wasn't Travis deconfirmed by Suda?
I could see CU happening though

>Swap the Chosen Undead

no

What if we get Tracer from Overwatch?

>28-28.5 year old
to clarify

if we get an indie I would personally love it if it was cuphead. They're already making a deal with microsoft. Might as well use a little bit of their potential

Grant said the same about Banjo recently. He's probably not really in sadly

>We live in a timeline where this has the potential to happen in an official game
youtube.com/watch?v=UDjeO1wCJmo
What a time to be alive.

Dark Souls is a meme, Ninja Gaiden is a decades-old franchise that became popularized on a Nintendo platform. Ryu is a legit badass and Team Ninja has been collaborating with Nintendo quite a bit recently. it’s a better fit than Dank Poles

>Dark Souls is a meme

no

it's gonna be someone with a sword because sakurai can't get enough of that shit

As much as I want travis in (and I want him in so fucking bad) its not happening, Suda has de-confirmed him multiple times.

It truly sucks. Suda has done so much and been super faithful to nintendo over the years. I get the feeling that Travis Strikes Again no longer being a switch exclusive is just Suda shitting on nintendo for not putting him in.

Attached: suda51-and-masahiro-sakurai-feb72019-photo.jpg (785x471, 88K)

Can you stream this when it happens?

>I get the feeling that Travis Strikes Again no longer being a switch exclusive is just Suda shitting on nintendo for not putting him in.
I would assume it's because maybe the game needs a larger audience to make profit instead of an autistic headcanon but alright

sure
my webcam quality is kinda shit though

If only they had CU use something other than a sword. Maybe one of the hundreds of other weapons from the game? Obviously not a Halberd, Spear, Axe, Mace, Hammer, Whip, UGS, anything.

I think its pretty obvious that Crash will be one of the last two. He is one of the most requested and well-known characters.

For my second guess, I would probably guess Geno. They seem to be going by ballot results and we all know Geno was, whether we like it or not, one of the most requested.

Attached: polyester-crash-bandicoot-crash-plush-2_2048x.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

I hope it's keanu

Imagine if instead of Geno we get pic related to represent the Super Mario RPGs.

Attached: Prince Peasley.jpg (1200x1674, 159K)

plus the fact that they are already working with square, Geno is definitely the last dlc character
this smash is to fulfill everyone's dreams so far

>All male DLC

Attached: 21df4bc9ecd8693498ff3d41cfdf941b44faf8ff_hq.jpg (640x640, 49K)

kazooie is a girl, asshole

>waifufagging
besides, Kazooie is in

Attached: fatyoshi2.gif (540x540, 249K)

it's master chief and doomguy

it's me and (you)

replace john souls with monster hunter

No.

Attached: dlc.jpg (1479x720, 310K)

Replace the chosen undead with Dante and I'll agree with you.

>Replace the chosen undead

No

I would be ok with this

Attached: 1554094800841.gif (203x244, 1.1M)

Their in

Attached: 4445567658.jpg (626x325, 44K)