CRANBERRY
BLUEBERRY
FUCKBERRY

Attached: travis.jpg (680x850, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQbzJy22z_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Strawberry on the shortcake!

If he makes it in smash what would his taunts be?

>"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME" from Darkside mode
thats all I can think of
I was gonna suggest scratching his nutsack like in NMH but that would probably be an idle animation

>New Jacket doesnt have a tiger on it
Boo
>No new Pure White Lover Bizzare Jelly shirt
Fucking gay

Attached: Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly.jpg (670x850, 157K)

>FUCKHEAD will not be allowed
i dunno what can replace that

>MOE~

>ITS GAME TIME
>IM IN IT TO WIN IT BABY

I can't believe were getting a third. I need to replay the first two, will my last gen AMD cpu (fx 8350) be able to fun the first two games on dolphin?

GETTIN YER JOLLIES?

MY SPLEEN

TROUBLE IN YOUR VIRTUAL WORLD?

I felt like I missed/forgot something when the trailer for 3 opened with Travis looking like a completely different guy only to turn back into himself later. Is this something I missed from Travis Strikes Again? I only played NMH 1 and 2.

I don't think the teaser is meant to be taken seriously.

Nutberry > Blueberry > Strawberry > Cranberry > Gooseberry

Attached: pure white lover bizzare jelly 5.png (900x633, 692K)

I asked the same question in another thread because I haven’t finished tsa
One user told me he’s incognito to hide his identity since there would likely be other assassins trying to take the #1 spot
I imagine his new abilities have something to do with the death drive

Holy Summer on Bitter is fucking brutal

Attached: I dont want your fucking chocolate.jpg (958x764, 176K)

You Otaku.

Attached: Dr Naomi.jpg (1322x1823, 1.84M)

there is a Death Drive magazine on his shelf in the background of the trailer

bet she secretly wants to fuck Travis

LET'S GET AWAY

>Travis is collectorfag is canon
I like this lore

BLUEBERRY CHEESE BROWNIE

Well yeah.

Attached: Dr. Naiomi.jpg (600x795, 226K)

he's collected shit since NMH
He has anime figures and posters, VCR tapes, Luchador trading cards, a bunch of Beam Katanas, etc

why is such a good song associated with Sylvia
She's a stone cold bitch

I mean you can get that shit anywhere
But DD magazines? Considering how scarce the death balls were surely they are a rare and highly valued collector’s item

They had him say GET SOME in the direct version of the trailer but the uncensored version had him say FUCK HEAD

Attached: Dr Naomi NMH.jpg (900x1165, 211K)

There was seven Death Balls and probably a small amount of magazines
But there was only 1 pair of Pure White Lover Bizzare Jelly pants, and they were only sold with the very expensive jacket.
Travis owns the whole outfit

I guess that's where all his mansion money went.

Travis is my idol. I wish I could be like him

pretty funny going into the final battle with the full Otaku outfit
nothing says "Badass" more than wearing all with with pink hearts and half naked lolis on it while staring at your evil sisters titties during a fight to the death

Not really digging Travis' new look. Going back to the red kinda makes me feel like all his development from the end of 2 till now is ignored. Also the lack of any tiger on his outfit is weird. Overall looks very simple. Maybe thats what they're going for?

With each passing year I regret not playing NMH 1 and 2 more and more. I don't go for remasters often, but if they did a port of those two just in time for NMH3 to launch, I'd be all in.

>holds an animu poster up
>MOE~

If that’s a taunt then by default Travis is a high tier in the taunt tier lists, this includes Falco’s “Hands off my COCK”

2 GameExplain faggots interviewed Suda about that
youtube.com/watch?v=NQbzJy22z_Q
4:44

Yeah, you should heavily regret not having played these games. What are you waiting for; aren't Wiis like 30 bucks?

Attached: Moe.png (900x600, 356K)

Emulate it

MOE~

>The head chef... he says... an ideal kitchen, is one you can eat off of the floor!

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

They'd probably never allow it but a taunt where he charges his beam katana would be some good shit. Or maybe they'd make that part of his gimmick somehow

I would think the damage is based on your battery charge, and you have to manage the power and charge during fights

Attached: mask de smith.gif (400x242, 973K)