Can we get a Code Vein thread going?

Can we get a Code Vein thread going?
Anyone else looking forward to it?

Attached: D898DKLXkAI1JAM.jpg (620x292, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XyWX88J5pc&t=
discord.gg/2UsV5s
youtube.com/watch?v=-BgvU1x1lZ8
youtu.be/V2_XThp3dxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was looking forward to it last year

Only game I've been looking forward to for a while.
Aset chads, get in here

Attached: Io wearing Alisa's clothes.jpg (850x1511, 712K)

Bump

Give it to her

Attached: unknown.png (476x489, 139K)

Can't wait to kill Io.

I'd look forward to it if it was coming to PC

I am!

Those things, your Blood Beads

It is

I am. I played the network test and was pleasantly surprised.
Will buy day one on PC.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190602171529.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

I'll have to start following the threads then!

Attached: 1308806987280.jpg (256x256, 17K)

It's coming to steam isn't it? Bamco is just horribly late when they set-up the steam pages.

I'm looking forward to the nude mods.

Based on the Network test, tell me both the best and worse part of the game

Attached: Please Respond.jpg (604x604, 93K)

Amazon cancelled my pre-order for no reason
Had that shit pre-ordered for over a year
Fucking Indian support is shit

Are there any other female companions aside from Lo and Maya?

How do you use blood bead anyway?
Drink it?Break it?

pleasebegood pleasebegood pleasebegood please please please

Best
>Build variety and new mechanics and Io
Worst
>Animations and waiting for Io lewds

>Pros
Tiddies are too big
>Cons
The flattie is fucking worthless

>he still thinks this game is about the girls

Attached: 『CODE VEIN』5th Trailer-1080.mp4_20190611_170455.327.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

There is also Franxx, the female follower of Jimi Hendrix

Who is gonna be the best bro in code vein?

YakuBRO

Attached: Code-Vein_2017_12-27-17_018.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Juzo Mido

How is Mia so fucking bad at everything?

Eva.
She can become a companion later on. I'm surprised how few people mention her in these threads. She's basically what you get when you cross Ada with 2B.

Attached: 0123820918390123.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

A few people want to lick her scars

Pretty shit game from the test. Mediocre souls clone. I wasn’t looking forward to it from the beginning though.

I am, but god damn there is so much shit coming out between now and spring next year.

I don't want Io to die, anons...

The game looks pretty decent now since the beta though. Here's from their E3 playthroughs
youtube.com/watch?v=_XyWX88J5pc&t=
They add more more flashy moves to weapons because people complained how slow the combat was.

She gonna die so people don't want to attached her

The spin2win attack looks especially neat.

Attached: bladebearerbossfight.webm (1280x720, 765K)

>that Gift that has the MC throw his weapon and cause it to spin around him before catching it again

Attached: Mission Status - SICK.png (1000x1000, 398K)

>only 3 months left to fix all the problems

Attached: 1392682030848.gif (720x534, 549K)

She's so cute, bros

Attached: Good night.png (1035x575, 1.08M)

Spell casting looks fun too, like that pyromancy spell the player casted in 3:34 that shoots several fire bolts that later on come back to home in into the target.
Reminds me of homing soul mass.

The flaming Soul Greatsword also looks pretty cool

I really want it because it seems like a good game for getting into and forgetting I exist for a little while longer.

Attached: Moves and stuff.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

>They add more more flashy moves to weapons because people complained how slow the combat was
I doubt they added anything to the game and made a new build in a week. They just have access to more of the gifts that were not in the network test. There's still a bunch of Blood Codes we haven't seen. They might have adjusted some of the speed/animation parameters though.

Damn if this is the new combat speed, I am loving it

They should have released a demo earlier to answer some complaints. It's only just now did they realize that people didn't like how slow the game was and they had a year to fix this. Instead, what they added was just visual flare like more customization options but they barely did anything to the combat.

You could should say the same to Io and Mia. Eva's not popular because we haven't seen all that much from her.

Yeah it's pretty fast now. Especially with the Assassin Blood Code that allows to be mobile and shit (scorpion tail + bayonet rifle), since it looks like they made the dodge buff last longer. Now you can move and dodge all around the place like it's nier automata and still maintain your DPS, since the default rolling would otherwise kill your pacing.

Strangely, I haven't seen much fan art of Mia

You could also get that fast dodge permanently if you equipped the lightest equip load. In the network test that was only possible with the pipe weapon and one of the rifles (with the right armor and blood code). There's probably other ways to get that equip load considering there was a weapon enchant that decreased its weight.

Reminder that Io loves and cares about you
>gives you three lap pillows before the first level
>falls asleep watching over you while you sleep
>Doesn't remember anything about her past, but knows that she belongs by your side
>has a Gift called Protection of Love that boosts her restorative offering to heal you even more at the cost of her own health
>said buff is represented by a hand with a heart in it
>thinks the world is scary, but goes with you anyway
>holds your hand

Attached: Take my hand.gif (500x246, 825K)

This game's marketing is weird. Mia is basically the face of the game, appearing on the game's covers, but every trailer focuses on Io. Then the official cosplayer girl who promotes this game in events dresses up as Eva.

Attached: received_311579029718150.jpg (1200x799, 69K)

I think that she just thought Eva would be the best cosplay. Io seems too revealing/busty for most women, and Mia is short and flat.

Attached: Eva cosplay.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

If you remember to use your Gifts and drain attacks, the combat is really fast.
Which is why I get so annoyed when I watch people play without using their Gifts

Attached: Queen's Knight parry.webm (480x270, 1.26M)

Yeah. Watching some of the japanese streams proves you can get stylish in this game with launchers and combo drains, but goddamn every other player just goes unga boonga and mashes light attacks like a retard.

The uppercut launch attack was neat too but not used much. Hard to get blue bar and land the uppercut before the enemies died, and as far as I could tell bosses couldn't be launched with it.

What if Io is just working for Cruz Silva to use you for some very complex plan.

The Argent Wolf Knights and fatties could get launched, I believe. It's easy to build up focus by just dodging a lot of enemies in a group fight.
>most don't even change out of the Berserker blood code
>most don't even realize you can use gifts from other blood codes

It is an absolute blast to use on multiple enemies. Getting blue bar is also easy if you just dodge attacks perfectly.

Stop insulting my wife you niggers.

>Flat af
>Sucks at fighting
>Muh brother

Miafags have it rough.

There is such a thing as too cute, and Io is proof of it.

Will Io be the best girl of 2019?

Attached: Io Lap Pillow.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

I am, with a few hesitations

I didn't play during the network test, and I saw a lot of people posting about janky combat. For those who did play and now that you've had time to think about it, was the combat as janky/floaty as a lot of people were saying at the time? Were people just bad, and combat speed felt off because of that? Do the moves have weight behind them?

>tfw Io dodges everything, so she constantly gets into focus

Attached: Riches.jpg (917x1097, 62K)

I can't blame people for being hesitant. Nobody likes seeing their waifu die, even if she's a side character.

The weapons could feel a bit more weighty, but overall it was fine.

>blue bar is also easy if you just dodge attacks perfectly
Easy enough on boss fights, but I (or Yakumo) usually killed everything before needing to dodge much especially with gift spam. Sometimes I had full focus after killing an enemy so I could walk up to the next enemy and launch them. I used the parry more than the launcher.

Dropping the discord link here
discord.gg/2UsV5s
September cant come soon enough

Attached: 871E09E8-1C7B-4B48-95DF-C815F1A92EF6.png (1772x1240, 408K)

Attached: Io scroll.png (664x892, 931K)

She already is for me, but I hope others will appreciate her, too.

>tfw only meme girls from more well known games will get fan art, just like always

The game better have even more chuuni shit like this

Attached: Hammer spin.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Yeah its true. The weapons are really floaty. But the recent E3 streams feel a lot better, namely the greatswords and the hammers.
Otherwise, once you use every mechanic the game has to offer it becomes really fun. Most of the game's bad rap comes from people still playing it like Dark Souls when imo it's more like Nioh i.e. same floaty combat (yes Nioh is floaty) but has a bug focus on counters, combos and switching stances.

I hope the game will let you go full edgelord, it gonna be so much fun.

Attached: The black miko.jpg (1627x1118, 1.38M)

It probably will

Attached: Ivy.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>Jack kills the enemy before the attack even hits
lmao

Have an Io before I head off to bed.

Attached: Io Fuzzy Hat.png (1688x1526, 1.16M)

>impaled by a sword
>only for more swords to explode out

Attached: 1532814519306.jpg (739x720, 127K)

He does only half of the guy's health. The first hammer strike does the rest
Good night, user

>Best
Customization

>Worse
The combat

Why the retarded masks and hats?

what's wrong with hats

Attached: 1560122779777.jpg (960x720, 417K)

>Masks
Two types. One for purifying the air and one for drinking blood
>Hats
Mia is insecure about being a womanlet

I need someone to answer me here because this is a real concern I've never been able to resolve.

Are you forced to use an AI partner at all times, or can you opt out of it?

Attached: angery pupper.jpg (400x400, 10K)

You can choose to have none. The game is much harder, but that's to be expected.

why

Attached: image.jpg (312x191, 10K)

Attached: Are you okay.jpg (176x378, 51K)

This is confirmed? Because what the devs said in the past implied very heavily that you had to take the companion, then they backed off, and then they doubled down on it. I have not been able to find definite information on this, even at E3 presentations.

It's in the network test. You go to the Switch Partner option at the Mistle and then select None. I don't recall anytime the devs have said that you will always have a partner, though they have said that they hope you'll bring one along with you.

Why not

Attached: Merchant.png (193x609, 156K)

The Ivy Blood Veil is objectively the best kind, but those aren't the only edgy things in the game

Attached: Spiky Hound.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601231446.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

I'm working on an Io card for Koikatu, since I recognize there are ZERO, despite the fact EVERYONE wants to fuck her.

Don't forget to share, user

I will. I'm still working on it. Keep an eye out for the booru.

Someone made her in what I think is Honey Select

Attached: Honey Select Io 01.jpg (511x287, 61K)

God. Imagine the weight of her fat ass and tits...

Attached: hessra__75066859_p0.png (992x1403, 1012K)

Thank you lads, I try to avoid learning more about a game I want to play than possible so I ducked the network test but was never able to find this out. Now I will buy the game

Yeah, that's honey select. I tend to "play" koikatu these days, so that's what I'm working on.

20 pounds

Using the Ivy veil in the Network Test with Dark gifts was neat, but Hounds look cool too. Might make a full gorilla build with them if I do grab the game.

Attached: Code-Vein_2017_12-06-17_005.jpg (600x338, 52K)

I'd pound her far more times than that

Attached: Ios.jpg (1584x1408, 593K)

Just don't play it like Dark Souls. Your "mana" replenishes really easily, so use your abilities a lot.

I might buy it. I am pretty casual so I probably won't beat it tho.

you can always just grind and three shot bosses :^)

I couldn't do that in the demo. I fought the lady in the bonus dungeon and just dropped it when I saw her HP bar refill.

WHY CAN'T THIS SEMEN DEMON BE REAL

Attached: 09d35d1ee61b55adafa7b90032a1952a.png (692x922, 384K)

Because you masturbate too much

Attached: Sleepy.jpg (1720x2160, 817K)

What was giving you trouble? Were you at least level 40?

I don't know I guess I was around 40. I just got tired of fighting the boss since it is like you need adhd to keep up with her. It's too annoying.

>Io's fat tits will never suffocate you while you sleep on her lap

LITERALLY MADE TO BREED FROM DAWN TO DUSK. I CAN'T STOP. I CAN'T STOOOOP.

Attached: viperxtr__69660729_p0.jpg (1112x1846, 369K)

Her jumping around can get annoying, yeah. What did you think of the other bosses?

Would she even want you to stop?

Attached: Cow Io.jpg (683x1024, 148K)

It's probably going to be easier in the full game.
By the way, the boss locations and how you fight them is probably not definite. In some cutscenes in the trailer for example, it shows all four of you fighting the Miku Hatsune boss at the same time.

I died to them a few times until I got lucky enough to kill them. The AI partner helps a lot, but if the bosses are more like the one at the end, I will just stop playing.

The problem with the Hounds imo was that the non-riposte attacks have a very slow start up and the range is really bad. You're better off using the Ogre claw.

Ivy is the most stylish, followed by Stinger. I just don't like how bulky Hounds is. Same with the Ogre.

I think the hounds had a wider range, while the claw was better at zooming towards an enemy

The new content from this year didn't look much better than from last year. I'll hope for the best, but I'm worried it'll have drab environments and dumb button-mashing combat.

Attached: 1530595578475.jpg (1536x2048, 580K)

I'm hoping that we learn what they did during the delay.

mostly this

Attached: 1556942087434.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Well, there were some videos from last September, and the test from this month. Have people really seen a difference? I couldn't tell, but I wasn't part of the testing.

Attached: 1531302945534.jpg (1366x768, 509K)

A disappointingly small amount of lewds

If I had to model Io, I'd do the same

>dumb button-mashing combat
That's only for people who refuse to use the game's other mechanics. It looks a lot better than last year, see >drab environments
This is the game's biggest fault I'm afraid.
That said, we'll see some deserts later on. There's also a snowy mountain as well as a burning underground area. I'm sure there's lots of things we haven't seen yet.

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_07-25-18_013.jpg (600x338, 52K)

Don't forget not Anor Londo and where ever the E3 demo takes place. I'm hoping that there are some secret areas like Ash Lake

Attached: Flying girl.webm (1280x720, 808K)

Imagine the burden on the animators. I can hardly wait till the model is ripped

Attached: 1453410759425.jpg (281x206, 16K)

I dOn'T kNoW, cAn YoU?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BgvU1x1lZ8

Io is best waifu

I hope we get a decent amount of vanilla with Io

>those fat tiddies heaving side to side at 0:19 and pit at 0:36

REMEMBER
ALL WEAPONS HAVE
>LIGHT ATTACKS
>HEAVY ATTACKS
>CHARGE HEAVY ATTACKS
>SPECIAL ATTACKS
>LAUNCH ATTACKS
>FORWARD DODGE ATTACKS
>BACKWARDS DODGE ATTACKS
>SIDEWAYS DODGE ATTACKS
AND MOST HAVE UNIQUE MOVES

The demo actually shows very little of what is possibly in the full game. Remember we still haven't seen some stuff like the mindfuck segments where you explore a revenant's memories to recall their past i.e. Mido and his orphanage hijinks. Eva for example was an orphan under him and had suffered many experiments hence the scars.

Attached: CodeVein-5.jpg (1377x764, 116K)

>Those fat tiddies will never be on your face

I am more interested in the character creator than in the game itself,gameplay does look kinda decent 2 be real

youtu.be/V2_XThp3dxM
Only tangentially related, but I found it amusing that it was uploaded recently

Wait, when was that Eva stuff revealed?

You have to wonder that kind of animal sacrifice the devs had to do to be allowed to make such delicious udders in current year where even Tifa doesn't have jiggle physics or an impressive chest.

Not revealed, but just hinted and foreshadowed on some famitsu articles last year.
Basically Jack saved her from the orphanage and ever since then she's been loyal to him. That said, take it with a grain of salt since her backstary seems to change a lot. Originally, she was supposed to be the leader of rival vampire clan who actually hated Jack's guts and was a potential enemy. I don't know why they changed that and made her Jack's fucktoy instead.

Attached: eva.jpg (1280x720, 561K)

Namco Bandai doesn't allow sony bullshit in their games.

Funny how everyone was worried about it getting censored but then it turns out the game doubled the down on the fanservice and increased the amount of crotch shots, tiddy jiggles and hand holding

Gonna throw Io into the forbidden painting.

Attached: Painting.png (377x491, 271K)

I thought Yakumo and Emily were the orphanage kids. Eva looks too old

Just summon me bro. I'll beat the entire game for your casual ass :^)

No I only let my bf talk to me like that.

They obviously sacrificed a cow

Attached: Slow motion Io.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

How generous is Code Vein with the checkpoints? There are plenty of them or do you have to take long trips to the bosses each time you die like in Bloodborne?

>I thought Yakumo and Emily were the orphanage kids.
Yeah they were. Yakumo's breakdown upon seeing his gf being a flaming furry is gonna be great.

Fuck if we know, user. We've only seen the first level and the Depths

Even with almost everything being a human, there are a nice amount of non-humanoid bosses shown off in the trailers. I hope that they're fun to fight

Attached: SotC Boss fight.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Imagine those melons crushing you to death

Attached: 1560033505649.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

So most of the player characters in this game are either going to be shortshorts or latex wearing cumwhores, right?

I made an oneesan

Attached: Chiyo sleeping.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

I hope there isn't some spoiler where she starts out hating him but he then saves her.

Attached: Jack and Eva.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

Cute braidless Aradia.

It's not Aradia at all, user. She's too powerful to get raped.
I just realized I forgot the mole she has under her left eye

Attached: Evil god.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

You can just teleport to the boss once you fight it for the first time

Worst GE girl waifubait trash kill yourself
Real best girl coming through

Attached: 1231211.png (167x500, 95K)

>Aradia becomes extremely powerful
>reaches godhood
>takes a new name, settles down, and dates a shota
New headcanon. You won't see Chiyo as anything else now.

Based

I mean she is best girl I agree but im kinda iffy on her I mean if we ever had a kid i'd be worried because I dont want her to grow a dick and put in in our son

Io!

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040015000_91.png (960x800, 293K)

That's only for the E3 demos, user, so that casuals can actually get to the boss without getting BTFO by the enemies
Chiyo is older than old and never actually cared enough to remember anything about humanity

Attached: Stylish enemy.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

It's going to be hard to beat latex. This outfit was built for hardcore sex

Attached: d6b76072-s.jpg (700x394, 57K)

>Chiyo is older than old
As expected of a witch.

Damn it, I should have made Jeanne in the character creator

Attached: Angry dictation.png (1289x1821, 2.41M)

>that kick and stance
Holy fuck. Aren't those supposed to be Mido's bodyguards?

>They add more more flashy moves to weapons
Won't help when buffing up and mashing basic attacks will still be better, just like every single one of these games always is

I believe so. The one with a sword just knees you before slamming a greatsword down on your face
>he didn't use Triple Annihilator/Dragon Lunge
Also, Gifts don't use any stamina

>but goddamn every other player just goes unga boonga and mashes light attacks like a retard
Because it's vastly more efficient than trying to use any of the cool shit

Well im going to make a character I want to fuck and cool looking armors or baggy jeans and with a baggy coat are what turn me on so im so I hope not

Honestly some people may think I have shit taste but as a guy who finds less revealing outfits and smaller boobs more attractive when censorship happens i only get more turned on while others get angry so at the end of the day I win

They really aren't, user. Gifts and special attacks usually either do a lot more damage, have a lot more range, or come out faster. Drains are also fast and stagger enemies easily.

t. guy who only used high stance 1-kat in Nioh and straightswords in DaS3

Chiyo is NOT a witch

Attached: Why.png (1304x978, 474K)

She's quite literally whatever you want her to be. Pretty sure one of her cosplay pages even has her as a witch.

Are you going to drop the game when it forces you to kill Io?

She's dressed up as a cheerleader, bunny girl, teacher/tutor, swimmer, housewife, office worker, idol, lolita, and succubus, if my memory is correct, but I don't believe she ever dressed up as a witch. Maybe in another chapter, because that would be cute.

Attached: Office Lady SFW.jpg (1280x1850, 519K)

Which would be worse, being forced to kill Io or watching Io sacrifice herself for you?

I haven't played in the beta. Can someone explain how abilities work in this game? Is it similar to DaS1 and Nioh where it has limited uses or is it like DaS3 that has a mana bar?

It's like Bloodborne, but every attack gives you some quicksilver bullets. Since they replenish so quickly, you are encouraged to use Gifts as often as possible. You can increase your capacity by doing drain attacks.

>Io dies
>she gives you her class inside of her memory Vestige
>Blood Code: Vein

it's basically mana
you get mana back when you kill enemies, or backstab, parry, etc
backstab etc also increases your max mana temporarily (until you rest at a "bonfire")
so you could start with 10 max mana and end up with 40 when you fight the boss
dunno if it has some limit

its even worse than god eater 3
enjoy your jerking off to muh customization thread

Thanks, I will.

Each Blood Code has a different maximum. Aset can get to 64 or so, while Berserker can get to somewhere in the high 20s

How many classes are in this game?
And how different are they playstyle wise?

Unknown, but over eight
They're very different, but you can mix and match their abilities to create your own style.

Attached: CENSORED.png (1500x1061, 1.56M)

Its weird having this black weaboo being the translator.

Attached: Io concept art.jpg (1616x1080, 169K)

what is she doing?

Helping out the MC

WHEN IS THIS BITCH'S GAME COMING OUT

Attached: 0182093801293.jpg (226x223, 11K)

September 27, 2019. And please do not call her a bitch!

Attached: Looking through.webm (1280x720, 435K)

I feel like it could be the guy who sent you to work to go get blood things while she stayed behind as collateral

It's inside of the cathedral, and she only cares about you.

With a body like that her only pupose is to be bred by BBC.

Attached: 1547008309985.png (444x500, 239K)

Fuck off with your cuckshit

Bisexual Baroness Corncobs?

>September
I look forward to another delay

I'm surprised nobody even mentioned this. It was such an obvious NTR scenario even when they first talked about it in the previews.

I'm sure there will be lewds soon enough for it, she'll be completely innocent and wont know what they're doing to her, only that it feels good

Mia is the main heroine.
Poor Iofags gonna be on suicide watch.

lol no

Oh no no. Iofags are cucks.

io killed those guys
why do you think you never see them again

you're thinking about it all wrong, you're supposed to insert as the guys doing the NTRing

Oliver killed them. Rip only hammerbro in the game.

Io has a shit design and I'm tired of the milk meme shit you fags push.

that's ok, only whites can appreciate milk

>only hammerbro
Don't worry, they will surely add companions, these fuckers can't help themselves about adding characters

Greek and Romans who founded western culture stated that the ideal woman had a flat chest, wide hips, and a butt.

they also said that a tiny penis is ideal for men

How could I self-insert into a man who rapes m'lady? I just want my emotionless waifu who's only character trait is loving me.

They wanted the shota experience.

Oh no no no no
this can't be happening Iobros
I guess I have to put up with that flatchested brocon girl now

Attached: 1457737222453.png (393x325, 135K)

Where? It's not unusual for Dionysus stuff to have depicted people with giant boners

>Not wanting Mia
>Not becoming a big brother to her little brother.
>Not making her scream Onii-chan as you pound into her.
Gay

I like Mia

Sony better not censor my anime titties theres gonna be hell to pay if they do..

Nah I like Mia too. She was the OG Code Vein girl. I bet niggers here forget that she was supposed to be the MC of the game before it was revealed to be an RPG.

Attached: 10283901231.png (397x396, 120K)

anor londo soon

Attached: codevein_20_cs1w1_720x.jpg (720x405, 259K)