Games to get over her?

Attached: 1520981646495.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bing, Bing, Wah-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play some skyrim and only kill women

Comfiest picture of all time

idk user ive been playing minecraft with some guys from Yea Forums its been comfy but it never fills the void she left, nothing does

Attached: 1557798336786.png (452x710, 280K)

that sounds nice.
How do women get over it so easily?

Minecraft
Terraria
Golf with your Friends

You're welcome

Women don't have feelings

My girlfriend broke up with me but I found a new girlfriend in fortnite that messages me “thanks” everytime I gift a skin.

I think things are looking up for me but down for my ex.

Lmao based

Why did you post this image?

Every single emotion women feel is extremely intense but only lasts a short while.

They overreact to and then instantly move on from basically everything.

lol what a loser

Every few years, I put about 100-200 hours into Dragon Age: Origins over the course of a month. If it's not time for the triennial playthroughs, then I'll play a long game of Civ V, CK2, or Stellaris. If I don't have any of those, I'll pick a popular, well-liked game I'm not interested and give it a go on a whim. I never thought I'd enjoy Resident Evil, FEAR, Hotline Miami, Guacemelee, or a myriad of other games, but I really do love them, and I just played them all on a whim.

Russian Roulette but with six bullets

It conveys how I feel most clearly.

Its a friday night and all of my friends have significant others to spend it with. I'm charismatic and somewhat attractive so I could go hookup if I wanted, but I just want to be loved. And she managed to get over our relationship within 2 months. I don't understand it.

I feel isolated.
unmotivated.
alone.

I know that I could get up and do something productive if somebody was around to cheer me on. But nobody is, and that's not an excuse.

This multiplat game called Stop Being A Faggot.

that makes sense now

I wish I knew, man.
Mine backstabbed me in the end after 4 years, worried only about herself and left me in the dust. Found out around 6 months later she got a new bf.

I dunno where she is now, and I'm mostly over it, but I can only hope she suffers the same emotional turmoil she put me through.

>Found one on /soc/ on steam
>Sent nudes on kik every often
>Started gifting dota skins and tf2 items in response
>Wouldn't send nudes anymore and I stopped gifting
>Started trying to lewd me again for items
>Deleted her
I'm sure your thing is special though, amirite?

Attached: 1537153394562.jpg (800x600, 24K)

You feel bad because you deserve it.

>that OP pic
Comfy. I have that it as my wallpaper rn.

I remember typing embarrassing shit like this on Yea Forums and /r9k/ over 10 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't get slightly embarrassed thinking back on it. What makes you think Yea Forums is the perfect place to air out your amazing heart-wrenching blog?

Attached: 1547637006497.jpg (700x711, 126K)

insecure faggot

Attached: 1541114491250.gif (554x400, 45K)

I paid a cute girl 15 bucks to take a picture with me to convince my coworkers I have a girlfriend.

They're selfish. Have you even wondered why they're quick to talk about their needs while you barely get yours?
If it's not working for them, they're quick to drop you like some hot shit and move on.

just give in. it may not be real, but there will be no more pain.

Attached: amouranth_gym.png (907x466, 764K)

Dating is seriously not a game you can win. You will NEVER find someone who accepts & loves you for who you are.

I think the best chance is if you marry a girl who you grew up with, you know, the neighbor's daughter type of deal. Other than that there is just no way.

Because its a website filled with 20-35ish year old dudes. We all face similar problems. I actually got the best advice I could get from /fit/ of all places. All my friends gave me the "ahh youll get over it pal, just give it time" speal. but I go on /fit/ and a guy was telling me about how my constant "need" for her is just a chemical addiction my brain has. My brain will try to convince me that the relationship was perfect and I NEED her back. but thats not true.
That doesn't mean it wont hurt but at least it helped me think about it clearly.

he asked

incel

Attached: looks and personality by sex.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

hahaha
>seroiusly tho

Attached: mysidesaregone.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>Newborn infants prefer attractive faces
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X

>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Halo effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

>When surveys are done, men place attractiveness in their top three. Women place it lower on their scale-- five, six, seven, eight. But in fact, when you evaluate women's behavior, it's no different than men. So women say attractiveness doesn't matter, but, in fact, when you evaluate their behavior, it does.
>youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s

Attached: short men.png (1140x1380, 347K)

Not really that wrong desu.
If you are ugly, chances are your personality is shit too.

have sex

Post your face

6'1 here, I'd avoid these thots

If you're looking to avoid women who have those kinds of thoughts, you had better rule out the complete female sex.

Loyalty is inherently male. Women are completely confounded by it

Unless you're like 35 with kids, then there's no problem. Just get a better one and try again.

Aside from some hookups, I've done it so far.
The only reason I got the hook ups is cause I'm 'tall' and white

>he keeps it up
Jesus dude. Nothing about my semi-hostile post warranted another "big think" on your perceived situation. I'm just here to tell you that what you're doing right now is absolutely fucking embarrassing, and that's coming from someone who certainly has first-hand experience on all the things you're bitching about. I just grew out of the phase where I needed to vent out my conundrums, especially on a bidya gem board.

Attached: 1542558611237.png (437x611, 292K)

I dont care how hostile you are you stupid motherfucker. This is an anonymous weeb image board for video games. Go to any another thread you retard

Whatever your favorite game is. Something that will totally get you engrossed so you dont really have "time" to think about her.

Also get on tinder or some shit and start trying to fuck other females. i honestly know this part is easier said than done but it really does help

any game that can pass good amounts of time, user
you need at least two weeks until your mind adjusts to the pain and sets you right, but it'll take you another six to fully forget, but you won't be in constant pain anymore
its fucking hard avoiding tearing open the wound because you're going to notice EVERYTHING related to relationships you didn't before
i can't recommend a specific game - you know your own tastes, find a game that will keep you occupied
better yet, fuck video games and go do something that will wear you out and let you work out the stress. ever tried playing squash?
they typically have a network of friends / admirers that help, plus women are interesting creatures, they bottle shit up, explode and let it all out, and then five minutes later they're alright. very emotional, but the emotion is short lived

Attached: 1551423501359.gif (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Braid

Attached: batou2.jpg (633x364, 17K)

ITT: a bunch of zoomies crying about discord pretend relationships

Attached: groyp.png (512x451, 155K)

playing with a dog can fill any void
till they leave one in you

Attached: 1427839754514.gif (500x364, 367K)

Just got back from northern indiana visiting my GFs family. This picture reminds me exactly of how her town looked. Honestly wish I could fucking move there.

post comfy shit lads

Attached: 1542145383354.gif (834x870, 327K)

its strangely nostalgic for almost everyone. Its my laptop background and people stop me in coffee shops and ask me where it came from.

Attached: 1551421687569.gif (1600x900, 993K)

Why is rain so comfy?

Attached: Plytk0Y.gif (500x558, 1.46M)

Getting over it with Bennett foddy

Alright, might as well go this route then.

fucking kys lmao, hows that new vagina growing along fag?

have sex

unlike the sun / heat it appeals to everyone
>people who love rain like seeing it and go outside to walk in it, feel good
>people who hate rain can sit inside all snug and warm, feel good
its also just so ambient and full of emotion, the noise, the smells, everything about it just screams soul

Attached: 1551423540506.gif (500x353, 327K)

op always remember that despite everything, you're still not anthony burch

Attached: 1551423115166.jpg (1946x3456, 978K)

based boomer. You zoomerss need to find a real relationship and marry her

Attached: 1538727460602.jpg (724x540, 29K)

Attached: anger.jpg (960x601, 110K)

>ledditor
>le anthony burch meme
yup

Attached: 1541099924311.png (563x542, 194K)

disregard what websites the guy who took that likes to visit and instead focus on the rain and the view you faggot

The room feels sterile and cold. It's not that comfy, which is impressive because most pics of city+rain are instantly comfy

im nearing 2 years user and i still think of her everyday

Attached: 1546218754750.jpg (750x937, 63K)

tetris

i know that feel bros, she broke up with me like two months ago, we met back up a couple weeks ago and made up then went back to being separated. now its fucking raining and i feel like shit

i also have a fucking depressing city view right now with the fog covering the tops of buildings and its taking every fiber of my being not to message her right now

Not really sure what you're implying here. Backing up my point that OP is a shameless blogging cuck, perhaps? Thanks, stranger.

mount and blade warband honestly

You never get over her user. She's gone. She's not coming back. I'm not an Incel. I can get a girlfriend, but their all worthless whores compared to Paola. Fuck this God damn life.

I'm pretty sure it's Portland, OR, in which case, it's not comfy when it rains that much, because as you can see, the streets get flooded because the streets aren't channeled to funnel the water out. Notice how it looks like the pavement and curb are the same height? They're not, it's just the water level has risen to the height of the curb. For being a city where it rains like 70% of the time, nobody who planned or designed the city took the fucking rain into account.

Silent Hill 2.

Attached: 1552522869404.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Russ?

Manhunt 2

Attached: ManhuntTwo79.gif (360x270, 2.61M)

mine of 15 fucking years tore me to pieces in 2017
it never truly goes away, does it?
i thought i was fine but then shit filtered down as it does about her celebrating being pregnant and now im back right at the start
spent two years improving myself "for her" and now the painful lesson that shes gone has to be learned for real this time
itd be a lot easier if i had someone else though

Attached: 1558246505730.jpg (338x430, 21K)

Buy gun.
Buy Alcohol of your choice
Drink until you are wasted
Shoot yourself

i went running in this weather last night. running alone in heavy rain is so comfy. just saying.

>15 years
I cant imagine. You're a better man than me

>had first and only gf at 27
>lasts for a few years
>34 now
>get to be forever alone again, but knowing full well what it's like on the other side

Attached: 1242524511840.jpg (576x384, 31K)

don't do it man
don't even go near social media
go for a walk, have a wank, anything but that

Attached: 1476536708651.jpg (1024x1024, 331K)

>34 now
how old and bad do you look

i know, the day is hard but the nights are worse

Jesus Christ.

Very, obviously. If I wasn't bad looking, I wouldn't complain about being "forever alone," I would complain about only being "temporarily alone." Or perhaps not complaining at all.

the human brain is fucking terrible
at one point she sent a few messages that i misread as her wanting to get back with me, about six months after the split
and my brain just fixed itself and i stopped hurting almost overnight
then i realised i'd read it wrong, terribly fucking wrong, it was the opposite practically
why is the brain so fucked up that it can fix itself that fast
why don't we have the technology to force it to do that yet for fuck sake
just reach in and pluck a few synapses or neurons or whatever the fuck..

I feel for you lad

Attached: 1552361775994.jpg (960x960, 52K)

>This is an anonymous weeb image board for video games
>tells someone else to go to another thread after posting not vidya
A little sadposting or beckoning for advice on off-topic stuff is alright if you keep it tangential to the main theme
Now you're trying to moderate this guy for moderating you to keep to the mainline?
You have overstayed your welcome, friend

Attached: 1525741673861.gif (316x297, 2.81M)

no (yous) for this oak

Attached: 1560494708423.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Looks more like the Ashland area to me

i'm sorry man
someone needs to make a website that's like a "local girls want to fuck"
instead its "local broken hearts want to forget"
turn up at your place with beer and pizza, and we just chill out
fine way to get murdered but who cares at that point

>tfw when I thought I was like that years ago
>found the one
>married her
>still wake up each day knowing that neither of us would cheat, and both find it abhorrent when people do.
>she earns more money than me
>and she's not a gamer

You can too. Just give up trying like I did. I'm a solid 7/10 though, so I guess there's that

Real talk here user cuz I'm in a decent mood after a good week. Vidya aint it. Games are great to get lost in for just about anything else except to get over a break up. The one thing, truly only thing to get you over her is to improve yourself. Find a hobby, get into exercise, improve on some job skills. Do something, anything. Just start doing it, but always be working to make yourself better. In a month your focus will completely shift to your new passion. In 3 you'll be ready to further that or branch out. In 6 months you'll find yourself having more fun with your new life and that will translate into more confidence and better interactions with everyone else. You'll find someone new eventually and because you've bettered yourself in the meantime you'll truly understand yourself and have more appreciation for yourself what you can do. That will translate into a better relationship with the next girl. Anyone still hung up years after a breakup has been stuck without moving forward. Everyone does it in their own time, but the faster you make the decision to work on yourself the better off you will be. Good luck my dude. You'll make it eventually.

Attached: buddy_christ.jpg (1024x786, 411K)

this

>caring about some roastie
move on, faget.

Nigger
I feel that. I'm looking at buying a motorbike so I can cruise at 2am. I don't know what else to do.

His objectively right opinion must've hurt your fee-fees. Trying to meme it up won't make the pain go away, you sad little sack.

go to SEA and get some 18yo goldigging hottie

Attached: 1555686050928.jpg (564x564, 65K)

When I lived in OR, I only ever lived in Portland, so I just assumed it was Portland. The barely visible street sign in the middle looks like it starts with "NE," though, and I thought only Portland was divided into quadrants like that.

my friend had a nasty breakup with some stuck up cunt he met through a dating website
he hit the gym and got happy, then he went to university to study advertising / marketing whatever
he came out gay though, but he didn't care about her anymore
that's a good thing right?

Seattle is too expensive.

depends if he is happy or not.

i didn't even read it fag

Attached: 1559791649677.jpg (720x703, 204K)

get another gf

you literally will not get over her until you find another one who is at least as cute as the previous one. even if she has a toxic personality and your newer (uglier) gf is a doll, you'll still think about her from time to time.

this, is the ultimate black pill

I know that feeling.
I had some relationships back in college.
The sex was good but the drama was not.

I am below average in looks but I just had to be funny and have my own place and car and it was not hard to get a relationship, especially in college.

I've been single for years but I don't really miss it. Sure the best parts a relationship are awesome but there is too much shit attached to it.

I have a 69 year old uncle who never got married.
Maybe I will be like him.

At least I have expendable income and can probably retire at a much earlier age...

Attached: me.jpg (236x622, 26K)

Mortal Kombat

hello me
my girlfriend never wanted me to get one, but she's gone now i guess
part of me improving myself "for her" was hitting the gym and being more responsible
i took lessons on how to ride a bike, i've been saving up for a harley for a while
i know she's gone now, even though whatever pieces i had left of myself have also gone with it
i still have these dreams of talking to some girl, getting to know her, and finally meeting her, leaning on my bike as she comes out the house, then getting on and us riding into the sunset
but deep down i know i've past that stage of my life, i'm too old for shit like that, i'm 30
how many 30 year old women do you meet online who aren't already weighed down by endless baggage
i'm going to die alone, i know it

that's definitely not below average. stop being a faggot and get out there.

Fucking lmaoing @ your life brother.
Hope you're 14 or something because of not, WEW.

I've been more consistent with the gym because I can mindlessly squat or bench or whatever and keep going.
I'm looking at a CBR500 because why not, its affordable.
30 is young man. I know people in their 40's who still live with their parents and live worthless lives. Life your life to better yourself, just like running.

Also read 12 rules for life, some good stuff in there.

>get another gf
Haha, yep. That's totally an option.

Attached: 1219266211598.gif (196x207, 778K)

You can find real gamer girls on FFXIV and e-date them!!

Attached: 1458849882515.png (934x1265, 77K)

>12 rules for life
an antidote for chaos? i will read it, thank you

To women it is below average.
They rate men like we rate video games.
Without such strict ratings I might be a 5/10.

I live in California. Plenty of hot people here. Maybe if I lived in Alabama the scale would change.

yeah Jordan Peterson. He is a bit long winded but he makes solid points.

32 years KHV here. If you're looking for validation or a shoulder to cry on, you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfuckers.

Attached: index.jpg (234x216, 10K)

get /fit/ and learn to be more douchy and you'll be fine. Trust a random user on this

just try not to get a bearmode bf in the process

see
minus the goldigging

>I live in California. Plenty of hot people here. Maybe if I lived in Alabama the scale would change.

I identified what's wrong with you, and it's not your looks.

If it's any consolation, it's no different here in Indiana. The women here do not give a fuck about you if you don't look like Chris Hemsworth.

Hungover on the train and my girlfriend is talking my ear off. Holy god

this so much
a lot of people like to shit on incels and mgtow fags for this and yes there's always cherry picking and exaggeration in place especially here of all places, but there's always a grain of truth in everything
females just have this mindset where they're a hen picking and choosing from some strutting cocks
first impressions last forever
also though dude you don't look that bad...you look like an "average" in the "above average" range...some nicer duds, a better haircut, and some gym to improve that figure and posture and you could go far
hopefully you have the charisma to make it

I have a gym in my other bedroom and work out every other day.
I do it mostly to stay looking young.
Most people think I am in my 20s.

Now if only I could stop my receding hair line...
Might just shave it all and wear a flat cap.

This shit right here is what REALLY gets on my nerves. People who complain about having girlfriends are scum. They are worse than arrogant chads or omega white knight orbiters. They are duplicitous hypocrites with the worst of both worlds. If you have or HAD a girlfriend, you already have it a million times better off than a lot of other guys. Shut the fuck up and let me be ignorant of your ungratefulness.

Attached: 1542957455226.jpg (750x776, 60K)

That's what I initially thought, but have a look at this hugbox of a thread. They're getting plenty of validation and comfort from suckling each other.

They don't, to say otherwise is an illusion. Women just know when to hide their feelings

hair transplants are honestly getting really good (NOT hair plugs, different thing). I dont' know how much money you make, but if you have 10-12 grand to spare, spend it on a fucking transplant if it concerns you that much. It's like getting Lasik. It's one of those things that's impossible to regret once you manage to get it done. Don' go to a shitty hair transplant guy though. Don't even think of doing Bosley. Find a highly rated transplant surgeon in your area and go to that, if you have the money.

>Babe, I'm super hungover and the handset is hurting my ears. Can we talk later?

a non-alcoholic would have been able to solve this problem that easily

Ok ok

She’s hungover too so she takes that as a pass to lay all over me and tell me how hungover she is despite my pleading. I don’t think alcoholics get hangovers user; they never stop drinking.

That picture is from ages ago.
Picture was not even from a digital camera.
I still look relatively the same but with more muscle and a goatee and a little bit of aging.

Most of the girls I found later in life have lots of issues.
I feel like an emotional receptacle for them to unload onto.

Relationships aren't as easy as you romanticize them as being btw

it's just people who take them for granted that annoy me
not wanting to sound like that faggot who thinks females are angels and talks about them like he'll worship their every second of life (aka never had a girlfriend)
i've had friends who get pissed off at their girlfriend wanting to spend some time together, especially one who was hooked on destiny like a faggot, i'd hear him in the background screaming at her like a child when she'd interrupt asking him to help or something, it's sad

Thanks for the advice.
I have the money but I am don't want to pull the trigger yet.
Maybe if it was as bad as my father's was then I would.
My dad did the comb over and it look ridiculous every time the wind blew his hair up.

if you drink alcohol more than for the odd dinner you're an alcoholic.

lmao. are you my baptist grandmother

yeah i've tried that too
no one wants to listen to someone elses shit
they just want a shoulder to cry on or for someone else to listen to theirs
so you end up gathering all this shit, and then people fall for you in time because you're so nice and always there, etc
but by that time you've realised how shitty they are, and all that time spent not really getting any affection has numbed you to the desire for it, at least from that particular person
sad but true

>easy
communicate, listen, don't be a dick (after the initial meeting only I'm assuming) and give her attention.

WOOOOOOOW

Planning to move out to the pacific northwest later in life, is it really that rainy out there?

Yes. Don't fucking move there if the weather affects your mood like it does me. Just fucking don't.

Whatever game you play you'll always remember as the one you used to take your mind off her. If you like that game it'll forever be tainted with melancholy. Choose wisely OP

Her best friend

Chantix

Attached: 1526317245576856.jpg (263x317, 8K)

I love the rain :) try going for runs in the rain, it’s nice

I agree.
I used to drink every day and go through a 1.75L bottle of vodka every 2 to 3 days for 3 years straight.

Never got a hang over or sick.
Then suddenly heartburn kicks in...

I dropped that shit for years only drink light alcohol on Sunday game night with friends.

Luckily it wasn't too hard to quit and there was no withdrawal from it.

Probably fucked my liver though.

you can be an alcoholic simply by working paycheck to paycheck and then drinking all weekend without ever causing trouble or suffering a hangover
you have to analyse your situation, its too easy to grow dependant on something and not realise it
>i can't stop whenever i want to
don't get me wrong, it's not the same as
>i'm doomed and can never stop ever

I find that melancholy doesn’t necessarily taint anything; rather, once you’ve moved on and look back, you’ll actually treasure whatever that thing is that helped you get through it. Many books do this for me

supply and demand. Multiple males are fighting over any given female. So relationships have much more value to one camp than the other.

Undoubtedly true. However, hitting the bars too hard once in a blue moon because friends are in town is, IMO, fine.

Finally someone said it. The only cure is poontang. Fuck. Fuck wild and fuck free. Fuck her friends fuck your friends fuck people you've never met. Just pull your cock out and fuck. Youll forget her in no time

That attitude right there that is the biggest reason why you're still single. Even if you find whatever picture perfect angel you always dream of having you will come on hard times.You're getting actually made over some random faggot being mildly annoyed at his gf. Think about that for a second.

Most people have no lived such easy lives where they carry no baggage or flaws with them. Everything you just said is worthless in trying to maintain a relationship, a relationship is a personal thing that general advice can only mildly help to begin with. I doubt someone as weak willed as yourself would be able to bond with any woman at all

where's that old Yea Forums comic where rage guy goes through a portal to the future into a thread full of sissies crying about having no gf?

Honestly, you should find ways of investing in yourself. When you are in a relationship with someone, especially over a long period of time, you give up a large part of yourself for the other person and that is part of that empty feeling you get when you break up. Spend some time on motivating yourself to get fit, work a bit harder at work and grease up your manager for that pay raise or promotion, etc. But talking about investing in yourself, you do this literally in Yakuza Zero and I recommend this vidya, m8.

absolutely
yeah there's nothing wrong with getting smashed, you have to unwind somehow
there's always worse ways
it's undoubtedly unhealthy that i video game as much as i do, i'm certain i'm a gameoholic or whatever the fuck they'd call it, without video games keeping my hands, eyes and mind busy i'd go up the fucking wall
we've all got problems, why else are we posting shit on Yea Forums

Strangely uplifting thread, anons
It's nice seeing people on Yea Forums not tearing into each other about the most pointless shit
CTRL+F
>no dilate
>no cope
>no tranny
>no seethe
That's almost fucking wholesome in its own right, wouldn't you agree?

Attached: 2364537_1.jpg (630x630, 78K)

Broke up with her almost two months ago and I've been feeling like a suicidal bitch ever since. It's fucking pussy shit to be feeling like this but honestly she's the only person I've ever opened up to and she just kinda broke it off like it was nothing. Honestly the worst part about being single again is not having that person that you can talk to everyday

We all know this pain,

Yea Forums's only harmonious when not discussing video games.

you daft fool.
you godless heathen. don't you understand how le epic trol xd works? we COULD have had a thread with none of that, but now you risk a flood of it.

honestly, giving up trying is the key but it's impossible to do intentionally
I wish I could stop trying again
it's like this weird catch 22 where you have to stop wanting the thing you want to get it
>pic unrelated

Attached: male-and-female-equality-comic.png (1000x1000, 86K)

>They overreact to and then instantly move on
Spotted the virgin. Women are ruthless creatures who feast on suffering. They will bring shit up from 3 years ago just to fuck with you. They are the embodiment of catty grudges and vengeance.

Women can genuinely love you so hard that they'd give up their entire family and ancestor's history on the face of the earth including their own life for you. But women aren't capable of long-term attachment in the sense that if you kissed romantically once and didn't again for months afterwards, she'll very quickly detach herself from you, but that kiss will stay with you for years or even decades.
To stay loyal unto death, you need to constantly entertain her and be her man. For men, a women just needs to acknowledge him once. For women, it's a constant thing if you want her to love you as much as you love her.

I don’t think it’s this bad but, yes, women hold grudges for an incredibly long amount of time. Much more so than guys. I live in constant fear of my ex girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

hello rainfren

It rains a lot, but the rain isn't the problem, it's the fucking freezing rain. Fuck freezing rain.

>favorite activities are running and reading
>both infinitely better in the rain
I’m moving to the pacific NW as soon as possible