GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're one day closer to Phoenix Wright (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're one day closer to Phoenix Wright (yes, THE Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney franchise) getting confirmed in Smash Bros.

>b-but he's a lawyer! Capcom wouldn't pick him as a rep over Leon!
"No!"

Sorry Leonfags, but the next Capcom rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a character whose mainly been ported to their consoles over a character who not only has been consistently Nintendo-exclusive, but has fighting game experience in Marvel v. Capcom 3? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be "surprising" according to the developers, so I'm afraid your week of crying for Leon are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite defense lawyer! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: monke.jpg (878x656, 60K)

I think if another Capcom character got in it would be Okami, or even a long shot of Dante

Phoenix is possible but there are other characters that have a higher chance than him

I want Phoenix the most, but it'll probably be Dante.

Attached: 1499553824211.png (256x352, 157K)

I demand a Wrightbro thread everyday until he gets in.

Attached: wright_coffee.gif (256x192, 73K)

>Committed forgery in court
>Is secretly covering for the schizophrenic serial killer Maya Fey
>Doesn't even have his Attorney's badge anymore
>Has a weird obsession with underaged girls
>Cheats in court unapologetically
>Thinks he'll be in smash
Delusional

Attached: 1544047033805.gif (300x253, 1021K)

Please stop making Phoenix into the next Steve. No one wants to be seen as that annoying.

The hell would his moveset even be? I love the character/franchise but I don't see him fitting. I know he was a fighter in one of capcom's fighting games but all he did was kick and stuff

Grotesque Phoenix when?

Thanks Maya, I wanted to look down without making you feel weird about it.

>Evidence tossing/court record
>Tossing, smacking papers
>Using the magical artifact that is the Magatama to bind opponents in Psyche-locks
>Smacking desks
>Pointing his finger and other gesticulations
>Shouting "objection!" and other interjections
>Summoning Maya or other assistants
>Presenting his attorney's badge
>Smacking opponents with a briefcase
>Challenging the debate of whether or not it's a ladder or a stepladder
He's resilient enough to be a fighter, that's for sure. Fucker fell off a cliff into freezing rapids and got off with a cold. Fucker also got slammed by a car, was flung several meters and got off with just a broken ankle.

Please, I want him to be in be I'm curbing my exceptations. Don't give me hope.

Using different pieces of evidence as weapons, shouting at people. His recovery is a ladder.

This. Wrightfags are fucking pathetic and it has only getting sadder since their idol got exposed. As a lifelong Karmafan I always knew Wright was full of shit and got one of, if not the best damn prosecutor this century, executed.

I'm really looking forward to the future showings of rising start prosecutor Klavier Gavin though.

Don't you mean a stepladder?

>already deconfirmed
No need to worry, Wrightchad

You need to stop judging things based off of narrow-minded cultural assumptions, user

source?

Yeah but karma got a fuck ton of innocent people murdered and literally murdered edgeworth's dad and tried to frame his son for his murder

The base roster is one thing, but honestly DLC characters are typically governed by a mix of popularity and Sakurai bias. Third-parties will give away characters that they think will sell DLC. Which is why Cloud was added instead of Black Mage, Joker instead of Jack Frost, etc. So I think Leon has a better shot of getting in, given the popularity of Resident Evil.

None of this is set in stone obviously, but I'd say Leon > Dante > Phoenix in terms of which Capcom rep is most likely. Dante might actually be the highest because Dante vs Bayonetta is too good to pass up.

Why does Phoenix ALWAYS try to get criminal scumbags off the street? I think he's a bad person.

Attached: ron delite.webm (400x225, 302K)

Member that time Wright got so BTFO by Winston "Rookie Crusher" Payne that he literally escaped the country, spent a season appearing in british reality TV, then came back pretending it wasn't him who lost the trial?

Remember that time Wright literally murdered a man, blamed it on his girlfriend, and let her get put to death? Pretty fucked up

Did
Nothing
Wrong

Attached: B140UAvIcAAW5Jd.jpg (437x599, 46K)

The DMC5 dev said that he wants DMC to be on Nintendo consoles before he ever gets considered for Smash and the DLC was likely planned and decided in like 2016

>DLC was likely planned and decided in like 2016
How do you know this?

I honestly don't consider anything devs say about Smash trustworthy, they have to lie or at least not come out and say it.

please, dont make Phoenixfags look bad, these kind of posts are gonna age badly

Attached: 1553288590544.jpg (100x174, 4K)

I'm assuming the DLC project plan would have been completed before development for the game went into full swing, since Sakurai would be too busy with Smash to meet with people and work on things

we're getting this

Attached: D9CIQRRXsAAicGY.jpg (1200x675, 170K)

Imagine the delusion to think Crash should be in Smash.

Phoenixbros are based. Cut it out and keep it that way.

What makes you think Sakurai wouldn't think so

>Which is why Cloud was added instead of Black Mage
Sakurai pushed Cloud, Square wanted Noctis at the time.

Well, Noctis is still in the same boat as Cloud. His game was never on a Nintendo console (that mobage doesn't count) and was pushed purely for recognition rather than being relevant to Nintendo's history.