What videogames does he play?

What videogames does he play?

Attached: 1560499955344.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More than you

C&C RA 2

Runescape Classic

Duke Nukem 3D

Attached: douk.png (334x334, 111K)

Counter Strike Source de_dust 2 24/7 servers

Resident Evil fca + tank controls

anything on n64

*sip* yep halo custom edition on coldsnap 24/7 servers was a good time

Contra

and quake. That's it.

Doom II and quake 3

Here is a true boomer story.

My dad was born in 1965. In 1998 we got Age of Empires for our first home computer, and the Rise of Rome expansion. He would play a couple games a week against the computer and I would watch.

A few years later, Age of Empires II came out and I got it for Christmas. I told my dad how great it was, but he said he’d rather stick with what’s familiar.

Of course since then there have been many RTS’s, including a remaster of the original Age of Empires. But for the last twenty years my dad has literally only played one game. He still plays his weekly game against the computer— him vs. two computer players on the hardest difficulty. He uses the same strategy every time. I don’t understand how it’s fun anymore, but I guess it’s kind of a zen thing.

Next year he’ll retire after working for his whole life and will have a lot more free time. Interested to see if he branches out in vidya at all, but I’m not holding my breath.

Doom, Quake

Dig Dug

He has the high score on Asteroids at the local pizza joint and the girl who works at the counter has his order memorized

Attached: image.png (3338x1464, 471K)

Cruis'n USA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl.

Quake 3 or possibly Quake Live. He plays on a server with 10-20 regulars that frequent there too. He either runs subtle cheats or has zero skill whatsoever and what a rocket launcher camping faggot in Quake 1 and is the retard in every thread on every FPS forum saying "hurf durf muh quack skillz1" while calling cheats on anyone better than him AND being completely oblivious to those actually running cheats. He could be a poorfag with an Intel Atom laptop or a richfag running the best hardware from 5+ years ago. No matter what his economic situation, deep down he knows that the people he interacts with on the server are the closest friends he will ever have.

and was a rocket launcher camping *

That’s oddly cool. You should definitely try and give him some more RTS games and see if he gives or takes on the new ones.

DMC1

He said Smash lmao

Attached: 1532833592009.png (470x470, 293K)

My new brother in law is the same way with Starcraft so I guess we’re just a one-track family when it comes to RTS games. AOE II is definitely my RTS of choice but I’ve never branched out much beyond that series. Need to get my dad into some kind of online game so we can play together.

Wolfenstein 3D

are you sure about that