How is your Persona 5 or 1/2/3/4 run going?

How is your Persona 5 or 1/2/3/4 run going?

Attached: Persona.jpg (1000x1609, 137K)

I bought Persona 5 in October 2017 and finished it May 2019

I will not be playing Persona 5 R anytime in the next decade and I'm selling my PS4.

just finished 5 didnt get to finish that many social links. kinda sad but i dont wanna beat it again since a 100 hour game

You can complete them a lot easier in your second run, and I agree you should take a break before you do a second run, wait like a year or so. Have you played the other Persona games?

Why?

all the nu ones and i liked 4 the best but i think 3 and 5 are objectively better in different aspects in their own way. im gonna play other smt games before going for 2 and i dont plan on playing one

My older brother wants to spend oodles of money on a ps1 copy of Persona 2. How do I convince him not to?

You can emulate it very easily, and when you emulate it emulate the PSP version which is leagues better than the PS1 version in every aspect.

P5 was my first Persona game. I romanced Kawakami instantly and kept calling her at rank 10, because I thought "Maybe there is a special event on certain days". The amount of time slots I wasted, man.

Attached: 1.jpg (637x901, 113K)

P1's not that bad, you should give it a shot. Some of the story and characters are linked to P2 as well so it's better to play them in that order.

If it took you over a year to beat one video game, you should sell your PS4, and also your PC.

Attached: 1498651026910.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Despite offering my heart out to Ann for these two I've only romanced her on my third playthrough.

Attached: 1559621994795.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Started Persona 5 a few weeks ago, been slow going with a few things in the way but I'm finally starting to have more time.
Think I'm getting close to starting the second palace I'm currently visiting the art exhibit and meeting Yusuke
Never played Persona before, but I gotta say, it's pretty fun so far.

Why's that?

Attached: 1535907891545.jpg (825x540, 52K)

That's funny. I was the same with Anne.

Attached: 1510496035091.jpg (1200x1077, 301K)

My first playthrough was a blast too. I hope you enjoy it user, watch out for spoilers

Stupid reasons, first time I was too indecisive and the second time I ended up somehow choosing the incorrect choice on the rank that decided it and didn't even save scum before it on top of that. Third time's the charm I guess.

Well that's some dedication, I'm sure Anne appreciates it.

Attached: 1507480123707.jpg (750x1066, 100K)

Damn.

Was finally trying to finish 4g, and my pstv froze going into the adachi fight and my load takes me all the way back to gathering info on the killer or whatever. Don't know if I have it in me

Attached: 1534322435152.gif (300x240, 223K)

Rolling through 4G for second time right now. Trying to max all the SL this time (ignored Marie first time and missed the dungeon). Just about to finish Naoto's dungeon now.

Attached: 1507558989128.jpg (736x552, 168K)

Started persona 3 a while ago, my first entry into the persona series and i gotta say, it's really fun man, i like alot of the rpg elements in it and i'm enjoying the contrast between social life and shadow fighting.

That's good

So you have a vita?

No he said he has a PSTV

Oh

It’s going pretty good

I just beat the PSN version of 4. as much as I loved 5, I think I enjoyed playing 4 more. fewer cut scenes and a lot less time watching load screens

Are you going to start on P3? You'll probably enjoy that a lot too.

SMT games>>>>P2>>>>>>>P1>>>>piss>>>>>shit>>>>>your mother>>>>>>>P3>P4>P5

I've dropped it after finishing the pyramid dungeon, how do I motivate myslef to keep going?

Going for 100% in 5. Too bad you can't carry over social stats to R, 'cause it's way more enjoyable when you're not spending time grinding them.

You're about to get to the best part after this arc where everything starts to make sense.

I'm on my 5th playthrough of Persona 5. I intend to romance every girl once and then hang with bros on the last one.

1st: Every girl
2nd: Takemi
3rd: Kawakami:
4th: Hifumi
5th: Anne

Attached: 20171002_020917.jpg (1440x1440, 435K)

I'll get to it, I'm sure. I'm a bit persona'd out at the moment. also I picked up 4 on a whim when I was like 80% of the way through smt4, I'll prolly polish it off first

I think I played a bit of the first castle(?) and never touched the game again. It was shite compared to 3 and 4.

That's a lot of effort but it's noble.

Incorrect opinion

Yeah I agree.

Ann is such a bimbo, lol.

>P5
Haru just invited herself into the gang, also just got Kawakami up to rank 9. I'm getting too old for this "kids vs adults" trope but the music and UI are just so fucking stylish.

I'm stuck on Madarame on hard, I'll have to grind to beat him

Great game till now

Attached: índice.jpg (275x183, 13K)

I will be starting Persona 3 soon

I finished Persona 4 last year. Liked it more than 5 overall.

Don't reply to me again.

There's no shame in turning down the difficulty if you have to, Madarame is considered to be one of the hardest bosses in the game. Don't let it ruin your experience.

You just want to have endless sex with her. She's nothing but an outlet for your libido.

Based. I hope she gets some new scenes in Royal. I'd rebuy the game again for more dates with sensei.

She got some special scenes in the anime

Don't talk to me.

Oh I know. But I want more dammit.

Attached: 1527965962164.webm (900x506, 1.3M)

Get Rampage or Swift Strike. Boss turns into a cakewalk.

was the director a kawakamifag?

That's what some people thought after the extra scenes she got that didn't happen in the game.

2 years later I'm still trying to finish this fucking game

Attached: IMG_20190614_212123.jpg (3024x4032, 3.56M)

did japs complain?

What's taking you so long?

I don't know, I'm more referring to what people on Yea Forums said. I'm sure some of them pointed out that she got more romantic scenes than some of the main cast.

She didn't, though. Joker blows her off completely. She's thirsty for the D, and he's like "Nope".

oh well im happy she got more scenes

Since he's a self insert they can't let him show any attraction but Kawakami sexually teased him a lot, especially in the later OVAs which none of the other girls got.

I've been watching some japanese dude's 実況プレイ and just finished watching the part where Futaba was trying on swimsuits
He's been clicking through dialogue pretty quick which pisses me off a bit since he started out actually reading all that shit out loud. Now I need to pause every new dialogue box to follow what's going on unless the characters have audio. I'm getting pretty sick of this. How much more do I have left to go?

I binged 60 hours and got burnt out.

Attached: IMG_20190614_212551.jpg (3024x4032, 3.35M)

Replaying P4G with some modded movesets. Some of these are the most broken shit I've ever seen.

True, she did. And she did get the bathing suit scene in Hawaii, but Joker rejected her advances, as opposed to not receiving any from the other girls. Seems worse to me.

uhh wtf are you watching a LP? cant you not play the game?

You should be good to back now

My PS3 is basically a launch fatty that's ready to go up in flames; I don't have a PS4 yet; and my computer is a toaster.
It also feels like less work to watch someone else do it while I look up the occasional word I don't know.

The game is so much better playing it yourself, you don't want to ruin the experience by spoiling everything through a let's play. If it's good enough to watch a 100 hour lets play of then it's certainly good enough to wait to play once you can.

oh well i watched the first palace of the game when it came out with a streamer then i waited until i could get a ps3 to play the rest myself glad i waited this is such a fucking good game

This.
Everyone's playthrough is potentially very different, all thanks to the multiples of choices you have for each day, event and encounter.

>you don't want to ruin the experience by spoiling everything through a let's play.
Thank you, user. I'll drop the let's plays and try and struggle through P3 since I can emulate that. By the time I'm done maybe PS5 will be out and PS4's will have a price cut.

Yeah P3 and P4 are good too. And if you can't emulate those you can definitely emulate P1 and P2.

>don’t have a PSP or Vita
>don’t wanna emulate
For FUCK’s sake i just wanna play golden

Attached: 76C90A24-AEC2-4662-B042-15791C97973D.jpg (284x1519, 116K)

in the 5th palace almost 50 hours played, it's kinda getting boring and the overall game is starting to suck

Bad taste

Looks like P3 works but for some reason I downloaded FES. Should I go through the original first or does it even matter?

Attached: p3fes.jpg (1288x987, 240K)

FES is the better version but why is it in Japanese?

To kill two birds with one stone: have fun and get better/faster at reading and understanding Japanese.

Oh nice

anyone got that pyramid scene with annes boobs flopping all over the place?

why didn't you protect her smile, Yea Forums? you did beat PQ2 and saved her, right?

Attached: hikari pq2 3.jpg (277x455, 26K)

She's cute

Honest question here. Were the confidants written by different people? The Sun and Star felt really satisfying to go through but Makoto's feels completely uninspired

Attached: 1556664440820.png (411x412, 296K)

they can't all be winners.

Makoto is fucking robot. Obviously she's shit.

Meanwhile, Futaba and Sojiro's routes are awesome and wholesome.