These are the most requested Smash characters of all time - now 3 are in. Say something nice about them

These are the most requested Smash characters of all time - now 3 are in. Say something nice about them.

Attached: MostRequestedSmashCharacters.png (2043x845, 2.21M)

False, no one in Japan gives a shit about Isaac. Characters like Sans (yes) and 2B have a bigger following than him.

Geno and Isaac fucking suck, but if your gonna use fan made renders use pic related

Attached: 6EB17B55-650B-4941-94E2-1485EC50C5DD.png (500x500, 162K)

Attached: FEE35F78-EA1F-4A0D-B438-CB442BE86C77.png (894x894, 670K)

I think the fact that Isaac returned as an AT with an updated move set, was given a Mii Costume, and was a high level Spirit as well shows that Nintendo and Sakurai acknowledge the fan-base he has.

what you arent understanding though is nobody gives a shit about japan

america is nintendo’s largest source of profit

Bump Isaac off the list and add Sonic.
There was an overwhelming amount of fan demand for Sonics inclusion, to the point that Sakurai was willing to delay Brawl. Just because you're a zoomer and don't remember it doesn't make it not true.

Arguably Megaman had a lot of fan demand before his inclusion as well, he might be able to bump out Geno

Attached: 1515450097165.png (446x750, 323K)

>tfw no one cares about Wonder Red and W101 can't even get a port when every goddamn game on switch is selling ridiculous numbers
I wish people cared about him. Oh and K Rool and Ridley are really fun and Banjo is the only DLC character I want to buy.

Attached: Carry That Weight.gif (320x180, 2.99M)

Yeah, that's why Hero got in with the fastest amount of views on his release trailer ever, right?

The only people want Geno is because of his exclusion from Brawl.

>snatches your invitation
heh
nothin personnel kid
modern remake when

Attached: Sly.png (2304x2343, 1.52M)

Agreed. Sonic was probably the biggest out of all the third parties. Regardless of what people think nowadays.

If Nintendo didn't care about Japan then why are all but a couple characters made by Japanese people?

I know you guys like to shit on him but Bandana Dee is a legitimately popular character

who the fuck even is isaac?

He is, but a lot of his fans can be annoying so they exclude him. I say this as a fan of bandana dee myself.

Sonic got in for the game he was asked for, the wait for him was like

Fair enough, but that applies to K. Rool most of all, and after the Mii outfit especially with the death threats and fuck Sakurai posts.

Ridley posters were okay though.

Sonic was requested in the 64 poll

That was back when Sonic was unthinkable. The Melee hoax on the other hand, is around the time we started seeing Sonic games on GCN and GBA. So the wait is whenever that april fools gag was published to Brawl.

It applies to a lot of fans, honestly, people just think dee fans do it more, and I can’t blame them, but I think a lot of the asshole fans are falseflaggers

I care about him. Too bad the three of us aren't enough to make a proper Unite Morph.

Attached: hurk.jpg (745x616, 100K)

Still funny to me that Banjo's the only non-Ken character to survive the Grinch Leak saga.

Attached: thesurvivors.png (997x562, 755K)

gave it a shot

Attached: never ever alliance.png (2190x945, 2.33M)