He doesn't own a switch

>he doesn't own a switch

What's your excuse.

Attached: 1560553765902.png (371x397, 177K)

Give me one for free

Attached: 1530164630052.png (242x419, 99K)

I'm not interested in any Switch's exclusive games.

based pucciposter

handhelds give me severe elbow pain and the switch is way too weak to use on a tv

no

I have sex on a regular basis

Attached: Buying a Nintendo Switch in 2019.jpg (1650x232, 419K)

Smash 5 isn't worth it.

Switch emulation is already making strides

Still doesn't have five games I would want. Doesn't help that I beat BotW on WiiU.
Also I'm waiting on a more powerful version.

This. Plus no fucking sales and Nintendo games almost always have the same price years after release.

No games I want on it

Im not this

Attached: DC98C751-9254-4FC6-A23E-FFAFDFF047DE.jpg (602x457, 80K)

Too much onions and no games.

Don't enjoy games for kids

There's a big E3 sale going on right now, and their major games occasionally go on sale, though no more than 25%.

>he

Waiting on that switch with superior power

Attached: e68.gif (250x250, 36K)

Is this the “I showed you my dick, show me yours” chick?

Games Im interested in are singleplayer, I am in no rush to play them, so Ill be picking it up at the end of its lifespan and all the games in their complete packages with all expansions etc at a quarter of the price.

Huh, will that's a change from their Wii U days. Good to see they're not as retarded back then

i was going to buy one for odyssey and botw but i got to play them at a friends house
i was going to buy one for smash but then none of my friends ended up buying it and waluigi didnt get in
i was going to buy one for octopath but then a new version of the switch was rumored
i was going to buy one for xenoblade 2 but then got to play that at the first friends house and it was the worst game i've ever played
i was going to buy one for pokemon and then the franchise killed itself
i will not be buying a switch

Attached: 1524745001101.png (184x199, 79K)

If Bayo 3 is official I might consider it. As it stands now I'm really not interested.

Same boat. I kinda wish the switch was better so I could buy it but Mario and Zelda are boring to me, AC got a year long delay, Pokemon is still 3ds Pokemon tier and the console itself is really weak.
Only game I'd get in the forseeable future is DQXI S but I've already played it before.

I'm waiting for Crash to be announced as the forth or fifth DLC for ultimate.

Attached: image.png (736x980, 30K)

I will get one if there's a bundle with the new FE

Fucking tell me about it. The Switch's eshop is still shit, though. The only sections are "on sale", "featured", "popular", "new releases", and search. I hate the term, but it has no soul

Attached: Evil Fiora.png (575x576, 235K)

Why should I buy one? I am still getting some life out of my Vita and the Switch just seems like Vita lite.

Please
His moves would translate so easily into smash

I'm poor, anyone rich anons gifting?

The only game I'm interested in is Monster Hunter and I play XX in my imported 3ds already. I was about to get one for Octopath Traveler but ultimately decided not to becuase I got a rtx instead and now Octopath is on steam. Maybe when Animal Crossing comes out I'd reconsider it again.

holy onions

Sold it because I never used it and this E3 didn't make me want one. Nintendo just plans on milking retarded Smash autist and ports not games.

i want to buy one to play comfy handheld pokeman in the bed but i don't think it's worth it for just one or two games

Waiting till Animal Crossing comes out.

don’t have money...

Attached: 518756EE-D502-4080-B1C5-92E368ACD9C3.png (656x755, 39K)

>but then a new version of the switch was rumored
There have been rumors since july 2017.

I'm only interested in Nintendo consoles for Jrpgs, and Smt5 has vanished off the face of the earth along with Etrians successor. Xc2 looks too anime for me to enjoy and fire emblem is just way too streamlined now

I use the "five game" rule and I have yet to find five games worth owning.
And, no, I'm not buying a system for announced games -- that's how the MML3fags got burned.

My switch is sitting right there retard

Attached: IMG_20190614_164651.jpg (3024x4032, 2.82M)

This

I'll never use the handheld functionality and I'm hesitant to buy a console with specs from 2010.

>Nintendo just plans on milking retarded Smash autist and ports not games
You never owned one.

Attached: 1560458116404[1].jpg (723x2500, 1.04M)

>I bought a PS4 for Deep Down and Silent Hills
I wont be buying another console next gen, the amount of pushed titles this gen that got cancelled honestly makes me beleive that half of what you see simply wont come out. Where is WiLD, remember that? One of the first games shown at E3 on PS4 launch?

Right.

That's exactly why I wait for a game to be officially released before I even consider it.

I sold mine, I finished Zelda and Mario, there's no reason to keep unless you want a port machine

Attached: 1551915223098.png (707x555, 627K)

Wow nice legs? Haha *licks* mmm

This is the kind of poster I want to see on Yea Forums.
This is the kind of poster I'd rather have sealed far away on Reddit or era.

I normally would, usually the games you get the console for would be shit, in this gen the games simply never came out. Whats that other thing where the guy is fighting a dragon, "project" something that is being made by square enix I thing, thats not coming out either, I can guarantee it.

>editing page source to make a fake screenshot
cringe

>tfw no cute slightly-chubby-but-not-fat baker gf

The same reason I don't own a PS4 or an XB1.

Because I see no point in owning consoles with no games.

I have no money...

>more powerful
Not gonna happen unless someone makes better and cheaper battery technology, or Nintendo drops the "switch" gimmick.

>Sells 35+ million units in just two years
>Thinks they couldn't convince Nvidia with those sales to make a custom more efficient chip with a smaller nm to sell for $300 when Scarlett and Ps5 goes on sale

Come on bruh