Only one problem with the theory of Ganondorf being the original hero from 10,000 years ago

Only one problem with the theory of Ganondorf being the original hero from 10,000 years ago

He wouldn't be able to wield the Master Sword, and in the tapestry with Link, Zelda, and Calamity Ganon, whoever "Link" is is clearly holding it

Attached: dorf.jpg (1200x676, 50K)

It's not necessarily the master sword. And even if it is, it's 2019, brown people should be able to wield it too. Don't forget that the master sword wasn't even necessary to beat Calamity Ganon, it was just a strong weapon.

if he's a hero he can wield the sword, it isn't locked by genealogy, WW link isn't related to any of the others for instance.

Why the fuck would Fi allow the reincarnation of Demise use her

Attached: 1560223610248.jpg (750x737, 60K)

>implying nintendo counts skyward sword as canon

Did you not pay attention to this shit being everywhere, and the Master Sword making Fi's sound in one cutscene of the game

Attached: zelda-botw-goddess-statue-locations-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Because Calamity Ganon wasn't actually Ganon, it was just his malice and hatred incarnated.

>one cutscene
a single reference does not a canon game make

>something in a very important cutscene does not mean it's canon

Attached: 1557444145361.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Ganondorf is both a Gerudo descendent of Groose.. and the inheritor of Demises hatred.

imagine if Ganon or someone else pulled Demises Hatred from Ganondorf, he'd be free of his evil.

fi is dead
deal with it you will never see the stupid blue SLUT again

What retard thinks he was ever a hero

You'll never see Midna again either cope faggot

That's OoT Link he's the OG

It's a popular theory right now because Link in the mural art has long red flowing hair, which doesn't look like Link at all.

>undead Ganondorf will never fight undead Link

on the contrary, SS is the only Zelda that matches BOTW canon the closest as both have the same directors/writers

Attached: Hero's_Shade_(Concept_Art).png (406x599, 291K)

exactly ganonberg has always been jewish and therefore evil. he must be stopped once and for all!

good fuck that stupid midget as well

They even ditched the Three Goddess lore in favor of Hylia being the only goddess in Zelda now

less ditching and more that people simply do not remember those goddesses.

since the Triforce no longer exists by the time of BoTW, they are irrelevant now.

Why did they even do that?

They should retcon that to have them either be aspects of Hylia or separate deities who created the world and left Hylia to create the people or something. I liked the creation myth better when there were multiple goddesses

>the Triforce no longer exists
Zelda clearly used it in the ending

Wait, why is there no triforce?

The sword on the tapestry actually resembles Demise's sword anyway, doesn't it?

Fi literally told Zelda to shove Link into the shrine of resurrection when he died.

The hero in the mural also has orange skin blue eyes and white hands and is using the master sword. The hair color is irrelevant. Why do people even act like its impossible for a previous link to have anything but blonde hair? LInk has had different hair color other than blonde before.

I just realised
>Twilight Princess has skeleton Link
>Spirit Tracks has ghost Zelda
>BotW2 has zombie Ganondorf
We have undead versions of all three Triforce wielders now, and all three are different types.

Demise's sword was just the Master Sword, but black and had a wider/fatter blade.

that was always the case, it wouldn't need a "retcon" to be true. the official LoZ encyclopedia which released last year describes Hyrule's inception using almost those exact same fucking words. You faggots complain about this shit but you don't even pay attention.

Zelda used her triforce piece in the game, you moron.

You're fucking kidding me. You're seriously shitting me.

I always saw it that Link in the tapestry looks orange because he’s a darker shade of blonde then Zelda. And it’s a really old tapestry with how colors can change when exposed to light after a long time.

So wait, the three goddesses created the world and the Triforce, they left, and Hylia was left in charge of humanity?

I guess that would make sense then that by the time BotW happened everyone would forget about something as ancient as the goddesses.

>it's not the master sword!
It is stated to be the master sword in game.

You know...maybe I will...
*unzips dick*

he's lying, but it isn't like the 3 goddesses are all that important to nearly any of the games, they are at best, window dressing for actual plots of the game.

the three goddessses departed the world long before even SKyward sword, so fuckem.

Dobson pls go

How about fuck you

It's apparently locked by the spirit of the hero, who reincarnates into the many different Links.

Not him but even with art retcons, Link has had hair ranging from brown to bright blond and just about everything in-between.

Well, Wraith Link really. He's all incorporeal and such.

>It's not necessarily the master sword
>"The hero with the sealing sword struck the final blow"
It's the Master Sword.