What are the worst consoles of all time?

What are the worst consoles of all time?

Attached: 5388900_sd.jpg (1625x1399, 120K)

Atari jaguar. Complicated, killed the company, full power never realized

Virtual Boy
3DO
CDI
Pick your poison.

Pay to play online

Virtual boy
Ngage
Ouya
WiiU and Wii

ps3

Cer processer so powerfur ho ho ho

>Blu-Ray support
>all the other portable file format support
>free online
nah

PS4pro is not that bad but it's a dissappointing upgrade unlike Xbone to XboneX

as someone who owns every nintendo home console and none of the portables, the switch. I fucking HATE that I have to bear the burden of this underpowered old tegra chip because some people want to walk around like an idiot and play video games in public. The ONLY good controller is the pro controller which really means you're paying around $180 (MSRP of controller and the dock) on top of the console itself just to have an acceptable home console experience. The ONLY nice part about it being portable is if you take the assfuck of a price and buy another dock, it's easy to move between displays if you want to play on a TV and a monitor.

what
it's the best handheld ever made

xbone
snes
n64
most of sega

it's a awful home console though, which is clearly the secondary purpose of the switch. As someone who only buys home consoles it's fucking awful to bear through this because I want to play nintendo games.

It works fine, Mario is 1080p60fps

Why don't you like portable games?

1080p is a low bar now. Because of the limitations of the switch 1080p is the best you're going to get until there's a hardware revision or (NEW) model. Having a 1440p monitor and 4k TV it's apparent in everything that isn't an NES title. Onboard storage is pitiful, it's consistently the worst place to play multiplats.

I don't have any reason to play a game portably. If I'm not home I'm not looking for time to whip out a switch and play video games. I don't take public transportation or live at a college so when the fuck would I ever play it? I've grown up my entire life missing out on the gameboy, ds, etc, and I realized unless I was a kid I have zero places I would actually play them. Same reason I don't bother with mobile games.

>You HAVE to play a portable console outside your house
You've missed out on a lot of great games user

I really don't enjoy staring at the screen, I bought a 3DSXL for ALBW and couldn't even bring myself to finish it and just gave it to my sister. I have nothing against the games and everything against the systems. Ergonomically, conceptually, I just want to play video games on the TV. The few handheld to console tools and things like the Super Game Boy and shit just felt weird.

stadia

base xbone

Bandai Playdia
Casio Loopy
Atari 7600
3DO
Phillips CD-I
Xbox One

i am just saying if this thread started with a picture of the nintendo switch it would've been deleted already

Imagine how fucking upset you have to be to call the PS4 a bad console

I'm planning on buying a PS4 for $230 on eBay to play Bloodborne, then selling it for $200 a month later. There's tons of PS4's with dozens of bids on them in that range so I'm not too worried about selling it, but is there any user here with experience doing this?

nice blog bro, VERY cool.

Exactly.
Fucking bias ass mods.

Holy shit... I mean people are allowed to have opinions, but really PS4 "THE WORST"? OP is a fucking under-aged retard.

I'm upset because I bought a PS4 three times and they're fucking shit

Anything Nintendo makes.

Attached: 1280px-Nintendo.svg.png (1280x427, 13K)

You do know why they didn't go crazy with the upgrades right? It would have split the fanbase. Like what it is doing with Xbox. Slim/Base players got ripped off hard, and now Xbox is trying to promote the Slim like crazy, now that the X version is dropped off hard in sales.

Yeah okay.
I bought 4 Xbox Ones and they all died on me too. Lets not forget how many 360's many "fans" bought (and not b/c of RROD, AM I RIGHT?)
TEE-HEE!

Yea Forums is still mad about this.

Attached: sony won.jpg (163x200, 9K)

user how are we supposed to read this post and not think you are a collosal retard? You bought a thing you dont like THRICE.

Xbox fans should be ashamed.
Teaming up with Nintendo, and Nintendo is on a mega hot streak and will end up beating them WW in sales.
SO much for Phil Spencer's "GRAND PLAN" to kill PS, LMAO.
Nintendo played them well!

>buy a PS4 it has Bloodborne
>bought it
>BB was amazing
>everything else was shit
>sell

>but the PRO is so good! and God of War is so good!
>buy a Pro 1 year later
>play God of War
>it's shit
>sell

>KH 1.5+2.5 is a PS4 exclusive
>realize that I might as well keep a PS4 and then trade it in for the eventual PS5 if need be.
>or not upgrade since the PS5 will be even fucking worse

I'm just looking for second thoughts bro

I have a release 360 that somehow has never gotten the RROD. Still works perfectly to this day

Yup. Tarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-045541.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Where did you sell your PS4, and how quickly did it sell? I'm

I sold mine on Craigslist for $210 but that was a college town

This was me in the 90's only the console was the Saturn

Thanks user, I live near a lot of colleges and just graduated so I guess I shouldn't have trouble selling it

Great! Yeah try $210 but that was 2 years ago.