I feel bad for Cyberpunk 2077

Game of the year will go to FFVII remake
Best OST will go to FFVII remake
Best character will go to Aerith or Tifa
Basically FFVII remake will win every possible prize.

Cyberpunk will be BTFO.

Attached: FFVII remake.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

JRPG's are a relic of the past. No Non-Nintendo RPG will ever be considered GOTY material.

Looking back at FFXV, I don't trust Squaresoft, they have become garbage

>9gag

CS Projekt Red don't give half a pasty fuck about winning game of the year awards. They make what they like making because they know it's good.

they both have different audiences in mind

For sure FFVIIr has the most dedicated shills

>he thinks a $60 midgar is going to win every award
kill yourself faggot. enjoy getting your childhood sold back to you 10% at a time

>Best character will go to Tifa
Not with those censored legs and gook face

Attached: 1560237243708.png (722x471, 289K)

>Trusting SE after FFXV disaster and after ruining Lara Croft and making her and her games irrelevant
people never learn...

Problems with remake so far:
>Episodic
>Taking too long to release
>Tifa's looks nerfed and censored
Everything else looks great from what they've showed

Lmao,

1st: who gives a fuck about awards?

2nd: all awards automatically go to western developers. If FF7 pulls away with awards they honestly deserve it because the odds are stacked against them.

Wrong. I 100% think FFVIIR will be the better game. But game journalists have a huge Western bias. Look at IGN's Best of E3 Awards nominees:

Best game:
>Cyberpunk 2077 (winner)
>Watch Dogs: Legion (runner-up)
>Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
>The Outer World's
>Borderlands 3

Notice anything? All western. And Cyberpunk 2077 already won the same award last year, even though last year's presentation was terrible.

I agree about these points, but I'm also not to fond of the FFXV action style
I will only buy when it's complete if I still care in 10 years and only if Tifa is remade right

10% of a game cant be GOTY, sorry.

>not turn based or otherwise a new twist on the original's mechanics.

Fuck everybody here who forgets this.

>I 100% think FFVIIR will be the better game
just like FFXV, right?

neither will win goty, tlou2 releases in 2020 which is a critics darling

>be the better game.
>a game with more cutscenes shoved in and fetch quests will be GOTY
lmfao, there's a reason why midgar takes up 2 blue ray discs alone, so many shitty cutscenes will make MGS4 look like a short film

What does FFXV have to do with anything?

Tifa was never a hambeast like in the middle.

the combat

>SE's B-Team fucking up means their A-Team will fuck up too, because reasons!

>thinking a demo will win GOTY

no it means the direction the company took for these games sucks and I'm not seeing a 180° turn here

Anything square puts out is miles ahead of any western game in art direction,design and atmosphere, and that's all I care about pretty much.

>Thinking a 1/5 of a game will be GOTY

KEK

But Nintendo hasn't put out a GOTY-calibur RPG since TTYD

whle the west gaming landscape is shit, FFXV and nuRaider have none of the things you mentioned
maybe you are just impressed by high budged graphics

I was thinking of BOTW... is BOTW a JRPG?

It technically is...

>art direction,design and atmosphere,
>TReboot trilogy
are you serious? have you ever played a real TR game or just that shit?

Imagine being naive enough to not realize that SE is complete shit now and has been for a very long time now. FF7R will be hot garbage. The only good thing about the game will be that people will finally open their eyes and realize that SE has lost their touch.

Except the leaders of the FFXV project are completely different from the leaders of the FFVII:R project. It's not as simple as "any game made by company X is always the same". Staff matters. Otherwise it'd be like saying the people who made Danganronpa are the same people who made Zero Escape because they (now) belong to the same company.

>all ARPG's have the same exact combat
combat is completely different you blind retard

technically only in the loosest of terms. and a LOT of games are

According to those who played the demo and went to the closed-door presentation and what they described, at least the bombing mission part of the remake is BETTER than the original.

Some of the creature designs are amazing, what are you talking about?
Plus the overall color palette is also very nice, that is something that cannot be said about the west and it's hard on for dadwave colors and color aberration.

Attached: ffxv-magic-2.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Staff matters a lot, but company still dictate the general direction.

I think it's great because I know CDPR will relish in the challenge.

yeah some things were good I guess.
Game was still terrible

>le flashy button mashing, so epic
sill same kind of cinematic combat, shill
got boring fast in XV

Even if by some miracle 7R part 1 ended up being a masterpiece of a game, it wouldn't win shit.
Remember Bloodborne and Witcher 3?

In the case that a great Japanese games releases alongside a great western game, the west does everything in its power to hype up the western one.

I remember IGN being all like "oh yeah yeah Bloodborne was fantastic... but witcher 3 was a masterpiece can't be compared."

After all we have seen Cyberpunk is looking like a very disappointing GTA clone. No reason to feel bad about it.

Kitase is the current project's "suit guy". He was the director of the original so this is basically his "baby". And literally no one wants this project to fail.

Attached: 1548371511095.jpg (558x614, 18K)

I can do the same with turn-based, user.
>le waterd down "chess", wow... if you want real tactics play an RTS, if you want real strategy play a strategy game!

Does anyone know or can find E3 crowd reactions to all the cool shit shown? FF7, Banjo etc. Fucking faggot ass "actors" swoop in immediatly and drown youtube with their individual fake ass "SHOCK" peformances within minutes and i don't give a shit about them, i just want to hear the crowd there enjoy the moment, not some faggot who pretend gape for youtube money

just watch the conferences individually, i know SE's is uploaded on their twitch and youtube channels

>Implying FF7R will come out this year

Gameplay looks like shit.

The A-Team was working on XV idiot.
The B-Team was working of the garbage known as KH3.

I fucking hate modern HUD/interfaces.
They're so generic and soulless

Huh, you know, that never occured to me that companies might upload their stuff as a whole deal thing now that you mentioned it. But that said, i know the few nintendo and sony official related shows i've seen tend to mute out the audience and just zoom/make trailer after the talking and hyping crowds, and the trailer takes the entire undisturbed screen as if it was from the internet. Experience from last year when i missed cool stuff because E3 always airs when i'm either drunk or working. But hey, worth a shot to look at the offical channels

In the same vein, Lucas was behind the both SW and SW prequels

Not him but turn-based works because it's relaxing and doesn't tire the player out.
This is why you can play any given JRPG for hours on end and not get too tired. The gameplay is not too intensive.

Are you fucking retard?
Business Division 1 = 7R
Business Division 2 = XV
Business Division 3 = KH3

Literally A, B and C.

BD1 is also the team with the most veteran developers, half the team of 7R worked on the original 7, 8, 9, 10 etc.

Prequels were better than the Disney shit in hindsight.

OP is trying to stir shit up between the other consoles/PC bros and PS fans.
DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT! He's doing the same shit over at Gamefaqs.

lmao imagine thinking this

>Prequels were better than the Disney shit in hindsight.
easily

Tabata has taken to mobile games (massive red flags) after directing FFXV and later resigned. Good riddance.

I hope that's true, but those are just first impressions from a small portion of the game.

Attached: lanoirdoubt.png (420x420, 282K)

Not in this dimension.
Also fun fact: CD Projekt had already more money than Square-Enix, and it was data from 9 months ago so it must be even more by now.

It's not 1999. This isn't going to impress anyone that doesn't have serious nostalgia for the original. And half those people will probably be dissatisfied with the inevitable changes.

>developers admitted they have no idea what they're even doing in terms of episode count

We're not even get to Aerith's death till like 2026

Attached: tif face.png (2000x1921, 636K)