Press F to pay respects to a fellow Xbox chad

Press F to pay respects to a fellow Xbox chad

Attached: FAD538C8-3B3F-4773-8C56-34099F0A3D44.jpg (1125x996, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/teen-16-fatally-shot-while-trying-to-sell-xbox-they-killed-my-son-over-nothing-mom-cries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the hell was he trying to sell it?

Gary Indiana

Ahh, sweet sweet freedom, I love it.
The mom sounds like a SJW commie though.

Australia, the snakes spit bullets down there.

foxnews.com/us/teen-16-fatally-shot-while-trying-to-sell-xbox-they-killed-my-son-over-nothing-mom-cries

Why niggers have ruin everything, literally fucking killed a child for a fucking toybox

Who wants to bet it was a black kid that shot him.

Not Louisiana?

>'They killed my son over nothing,' mom cries
The article clearly says he was shot over the Xbox, you lying cunt.

Anywhere there are niggers probably, seeing as they commit 50% of all murders despite being only 13% of the population

Let me rephrase that headline:
Nigger, 16, with a previous criminal record, fatally shot while trying to sell stolen xbox at a crack den: 'They killed my son ove nuttin', cries single mom.

It was a Porto Rican. And he tried to steal the bullet out of the kid after shooting him.

>America

>Implying Xbox is worth something

It's not like he lived far from the city. Dad should have known not to go into that hell hole. And the shooters didn't even take the Xbox with them

>50% of all murders despite being only 13% of the population

This is so fucking disingenuous. It’s more like 6% when you consider it’s young adult men.

>Xbox is nothing
BASED mom
A sad loss for her

america

whats the deal with those so called niggers?

Demographics of Gary, Indiana per the 2010 census
>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races.
Really makes ya think

Attached: 1514776780186.gif (1350x1161, 2.83M)

>Xbox chad
>was trying to get rid of it
ok

>Willingly going to Gary, Indiana

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

Imagine throwing away your entire life to prison or the death penalty for a couple hundred bucks at most, this is the mind of a nigger. Niggers come in all shapes and colors. They need to come up with some minority report shit already and bring these niggers into the light, where they can be executed in mass.

>Police say they’re searching for two suspects in their late teens or early 20s who were wearing shorts and hoodies.