Too colorful

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHRuTYtSbJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HOClc6Svg4
youtube.com/watch?v=JjBywY4l6c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do angels hate doom slayer?

He's making them look bad by doing their job way better than they do it.

Probably don't want him interfering with the demonic invasion since humanity brought it on itself.

It's about as colorful as the original.

>OLD GAME GOOD
>NEW GAME BAD

too much bing bing wahoo with the 1ups and stuff

Not really.

Attached: 1560540642891.jpg (1296x730, 223K)

It's clearly Samuel Hayden being a false prophet. He's a total Satan trope, his name even sounds like Satan.

You are too colorful

This game is deep now

Probably not really angels and more like the Angels from DMC 4, where they're really just pretty demons.

Heaven deems humanity not worth saving, local doomguy retaliates.

I'm confused why they keep showing this game, looks literally identical to game 1. What am I supposed to be seeing here lads what are you showing me

It's never too Colorful

Attached: colorful-8757.jpg (512x384, 32K)

>people bitch for years that shooters are too brown/washed out
>now bitching they're too colorful and bright
what the fuck do you people even want other than to piss and moan over everything

Attached: 1556410952661.jpg (624x474, 24K)

Hmmm it's almost as if people want a balanced aesthetic or something.

i cant wait for this game
interested to see how doom guy became the doom slayer

Tastes differ. OG Doom ran between dark industrial, bright Chambers with blue walls or bright red stones, pickups had bright colors to help identify them. Eternal shifts around a lot from what was shown off. If anything I'm more offended by the big arcade-y one ups and dash refills, which I'm hoping are either placeholders or for arcade mode but will probably be main game.

Nah, why would Hayden need to be a false prophet. Why would a demonic invasion on Earth even warrant a false prophet. Plus a whole other realm with the same visuals as the angel show up in the trailer and concept art, I doubt Hayden just made all that in his spare time.

More color is always better fuck off loser

which ones are supposed to be the angels? All of those look like demons

Weird to say when if you play the games, they look completely different from our idea of a demon.

I agree OP, they should've made it all one shade of grey and one single high pitched tone that plays infinitely once you start the game. But game devs are so out of touch nowadays, they have no idea what us gamers want.

>doomguy goes anywhere other than hell or hell infested area
>everything turns into diablo 3 and darksiders 2

that doesn't answer my question

Can someone tell my why zoomers are calling Doomguy "Doomslayer"

>Think Doomguy won't come to personally slaughter hell apologists even if they hide in an entire other realm with 500 angels between he and them

because that's what the new games call him

they should call him Hellwalker, it's such a cooler name

s. hayden
satan

no, that's what the demons in the new games called him
the VAC team only called him the Doom Marine.

reminder when Hayden says "they are no longer your people to save" he's talking about the night sentinels

He's taking their jerbs.

Its his name now

they could be going by the Old Testament, where Angels were a nightmarish monsters, and for a man to gaze upon them for even a moment would be enough to strike them insane and blind

He's not taking a fucking stroll m8, he is genociding demons

QC and marketing also refer to him as "Doom Slayer" so that's what he's called now I guess

well tell that to the fucking narrator

You know, except all those times literal angels talked to humans and they were fine.

Wasn’t he in hell already? How didn’t they all die then?

Angels still want some demons alive to enforce their will.

He didn't do anything particularly dickish in the first game tho. And in the second the only time we know it's him for sure is in the trailer when his mangled body is being repaired or something

He'll always be Doomguy to me.

He was locked up in a sarcophagus.

So they're just white demons basically and Hell is their equivalent of Africa?

It's one guy vs all hell, give him some time

Probably because the Doom Slayer/Doomguy just wants to end the cycle once and for all so they can leave humanity the fuck alone and the "Heaven" faction is probably just part of the cycle and doesn't want him fucking everything up.

Hayden isnt working for the demons, he is a human who thinks he is God's gift and all the angelic stuff is to satiated his hubris

More like oversaturated.

All I care about is what song will top BFG Division.
Guaranteed to make me head bang while bunny hopping and shotgunning DEMONS
youtu.be/QHRuTYtSbJQ

Attached: giphy.gif (488x519, 400K)

angels were the real bad guys all along, you were murdering poor innocent demon refugees who just wanted to come to earth in peace

now go and adopt a 33-year-old immigrant boy you bigot

That doesn't sound like Hayden, plus whoever was speaking obviously has some kind of higher power in the game. I doubt with the time between the last game and Eternal Hayden was able to climb the ranks of angels and demons. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's probably some high ranking angel.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HOClc6Svg4

look in the trailer his robot body has been destroyed.

Is there anything less original than "the angels are bad too"?

Attached: supernatural.jpg (500x400, 50K)

The original games were pretty colorfol, even if red dominated.

Demons were a bunch of didn’t do nothing

Does anyone else feel sick after playing OG doom for longer than 30 minutes? Same thing with being stuck trying to navigate dungeouns in Oblivion.

what if doom guy became the doom gay. I think it's time Doom got LGBT representation. It's 2019 hello??

So that’s how it’s possible to stop him?

too many effects and glowy particles I hate it

Attached: quack.png (1541x869, 1M)

Doom1 is very colorful. So...
>OLD GAME BAD
>NEW GAME BAD

That'd be against the lore. Doomguy is christian.

God there's nothing that gets me in a demon-killing mood like BFG Division.

He’s fucking with the rapture.

The music is already shaping up to be insane.

Doomguy is Hell's rapture.

You know what they say. Fool me once, can't get fooled again.

Yes. The one thing that's even less original is
>if there's Hell, there has to be a Heaven too

Attached: frog.jpg (236x236, 62K)

Dunno if a song can top BFG Division but damn the E3 song they used is bitchin.

Attached: Revenant and Butthead.png (333x424, 23K)

>Doomguy is so angry he's fucking with the fabric of reality

How angrier can he get?

>angel enemies because "lol religion is gay amirite?"

Fuck off bethesda.

>demon enemies because religion is gay amirite?

>bethesda

>And in the second the only time we know it's him for sure is in the trailer when his mangled body is being repaired or something
post yfw Doom Eternal starts with Doomguy just breaking out of whatever Hayden put him in like it's barely an inconvenience and just tears his robot ass apart

Pretty sure we saw he just wakes up off a lab table.

So far all the music I've heard of Eternal has been worse than the previous game. I was beginning to suspect that they didn't get Gordon to make the music this time.