Enjoy your only Western DLC character

If your expecting another Western DLC rep don't hold your breath. Banjo was a special treat for the Western fans of smash. The rest of the DLC will come from Japanese games only.

Attached: banjo-kazooie_ssbc-1853.jpg (644x365, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aikawazinnao/status/1032543701208186881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using those shitty fanmade renders

>tfw no matter what I say or do will change reality
I know how it hurts, OP.

Attached: stdxc741aog11.png (1300x1150, 1021K)

t. hatgoomba

>special treat for the Western fans of smash
Except that they always appeared in Japanese wanted list since Melee times and Japan Twitter went crazy with the announce, with fan arts and pics of their old cartridges. No other western IP was ever wanted by Japan besides Banjo.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Western games fucking suck.

>with fan arts and pics of their old cartridges
That shit sounds cool. Got any pics or links?

I would rather reimu than any of these tbqh

Just search for バンカズ on Twitter.

Banjo was popular in Japan, as was K. Rool.

why are you using the shitty smashified render when the official one exists

I wasn't, I knew he wasn't going to be in

Attached: kisspng-rayman-3-hoodlum-havoc-rayman-legends-rayman-orig-crash-bandicoot-5ad62e38b466d9.78098977152 (900x1020, 148K)

Stevey Stevey
Corp and Seethey

Attached: 06CC29EC-F7E6-4E24-8157-B29233F56EC2.png (220x300, 69K)

Why are people excited to play as Banjo in a game with 2003 tier online systems and shit single player?

>b-b-but i play with my friends every weekend

stop lying and defending the shit rest of the game

Attached: Sakurai_745.jpg (325x277, 38K)

>Stop having fun! I wont allow this!

>K. Rool
>Dark Samus

Shantai wouldn't rank so high on the polls if this was made today.

No idea why it is so hard to cope with the fact he was a pick with global appeal. Everyone knows about that. twitter.com/aikawazinnao/status/1032543701208186881

>only arle,phoenix,layton and jibanyan survived
Absolutely based

Banjo has a big audience in Japan you deficit.

>Nintendo owned characters

Shantae has a Japanese following but she isn't near any top of most wanted in there.

Fuck off Reimufag. Nobody wants your anime shit.

Why is the Touhou audience like this

As far indie choices go, Sans is well ahead of her now both in Japan and NA/EU.

I honestly hope smash doesn't have any playable indie reps.

"No western character will ever be in Smash"
>Banjo gets in
"B-but that was just an exception"
Patternfags deserve the rope

Diddy, K. Rool, and Dark Samus were all created by western developers. There's half an argument for DK as well, since his modern incarnation is a product of Rare.

This. Western characters are more difficult to get in there but as you can see now it's not fucking impossible at all if they both want it enough. I'm still expecting a Bethesda character honestly.

me too, although to be fair, Shantai started on the GBC as a regular game. She gained a cult following from there.

I just want Doomguy to be in one of the next slots, don't care who they chose for the other one.

>Western characters are more difficult to get in
>Banjo's the only wholly Western character (so far)
>Phil Spencer said adding Banjo was no issue at all

Attached: fyV1zPn.png (595x160, 23K)

Created by westerners but for a Japanese company. Banjo is the first one that's really from outside. Tough some could argue that they had some input when Nintendo published their games.

The worse is that now they are trying to create new patterns saying they will pick "one character for the west and other for the east" alongside the butthurt dqfags despite banjo have a following in japan, enough to make him top in most wanted newcomers lists and nothing will change that.

Smash have been consistenly putting characters that had some importance in one way or another or filled important roles in big franchises, with very few exceptions. UT is literally just a popular indie pushed to death that had no meaningful impact in anything. If they really went with indies, I would rather shovel knight or cave story, I mean, an actual deserving representation for indie games. Even Shantae would be a better choice, frankly.

dumbass, if anything now she'd rank even higher. Literally nothing has changed for her except the announcement of a new game and MORE people hearing about her.

based, but Doomguy would be good
fuck all the reddit tier garbage ie Crash and Sans

Like what? Fans? They're just like you. I'm sure you spastically fag out about something you enjoy.

That's every fighting game There is actually no reason to buy them if you don't have real life friends to play with. (I know smash isn't a fighting game but you understand my point)