DLC Predictions

Choose what you think is the most likely character from each company, and explain yourself.
Bonus: Choose the two you'd like to have most personally and give them a stage and music.

Attached: Choose two.png (1370x799, 1.28M)

Wright
Lloyd/Yuri

Jill as the Capcom rep. There needs to be a lassy. Leon, Chris and Claire as alt skins.

or Kos-Mos if they go the Leon route.

Leon over Chris?! What are you a idiot? Fuck off.

Calm down, user. I don't know anything about RE. Just take Leon as "resident evil rep."

Is there any realistic way to get klonoa into smash?

Oh i guess stages.
Wrights stage is the streets outside the courthouse. You can see several places in the background, like Wrights Office, Tres Bien and the fruit park, etc. Cameo appearances from several characters throughout the series passing by. Franny stepping out of a limo, Gumshoe in a cop car, prosecutors/lawyers/the judge stepping out of the court house, the udon noodles guy walking by with his cart.

For Yuri, it would be Halure, with the tree in full bloom, night and day cycle. Or Tarqaron, transitioning from the entrance levels, the place where the Zagi fight happens, and the final battle area.

What game?

>DLC Predictions
for what game?

Brawlhalla.

What game?

NamcoXCapcom fighting game

Even with the hero being a square enix rep I'd be absolutely stunned at this point if we didn't see Sephiroth as one of the picks considering what's going on with the remake.

Bandai Namco getting in someone from the Tales series as the other would be my bet.

>I'd be absolutely stunned at this point if we didn't see Sephiroth
Be stunned

Project X FighterZone

prepare to be stunned, I guess.

toc-man and arthur from ghosts and goblins
also, fuck patternniggers

Attached: 1537585448202.png (384x345, 160K)

>forgetting the best capcom rep

Attached: 1560519132812.png (1200x2000, 1012K)

steve

>Capcom adding in another clone
The worst part about this is that its something that they would do, but it would be Akuma because they have to keep shilling SF.

>hunter
Not gonna happen as long as the head of mh is still alive

>but Mvci
Did not ask for permission to use the hunte r

>most likely
>Ammy
Why do retards keep forcing this? Irrelevant as fuck character nobody knows or cares about. Literally the next Steve

If a character like Joker can get in for no reason other than his game came out recently that's more than enough reason that Seph would steal a spot. It's an easy way to fix Cloud and his lack of extra content in the game.

>Bamco
Red Savarin or a Super Robot Wars rep

>Capcom
MvC2 Jill, Ammy/Chibi, GBA Zero

>bandai namco
>chosen undead
Isn't the Dark Souls trilogy not really a bamco property and just published by them in the west? It would be as a From character.

Dude, we literally JUST got a new Squeenix rep and youre already begging for another one?

It's not gonna happen. Simply because it would be a dissapointed. FF7 is already represented. Even IF Square Enix would get another rep, they would pick Sora or Lara Croft or maybe a protag from the newer FF games to please as many fans as possible.

Joker got in because sakurai really liked persona 5 and took a lot of inspiration from it's UI design for ultimate

I would gladly pay actual hard earned money for don chan. The shitstorm it would bring upon this board would be the plant deux

Attached: 1535642264462.jpg (685x564, 52K)

>Not gonna happen
>People still acting like sakurai didn't put cloud, ryu, solid snake, joker, and banjo in the same fucking game
Nothing is impossible for this man

Phoenix Wright because he's literally the most interesting Capcom character there (besides the dog) and has a strong Nintendo history

If there's a Namco rep it'll be either KOS-MOS or Chosen Undead, but I think Bethesda's gonna get it with Doomguy.

Attached: phoenix, drinking the tears of rosterfags.gif (256x192, 4K)