Final Fantasy XIV

Live letter tonight folks.

CHADBREAKERS UNITE

Attached: 1558666781467.webm (700x392, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392785-Remember-Everyone-FFXIV-is-a-dying-game-)
youtu.be/rewM-Z9bGhA?t=10280
youtu.be/_icAsFsKKkA
xivmodarchive.com/mod/ricardozma
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/388938-About-Dungeon-anxiety-Being-afraid-of-failing-or-getting-back-into-the-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Encyclopedia Eorzea Vol. 1 page 176.

Will lorelets EVER learn?

Attached: 1539296616066.png (398x566, 527K)

Do we have any idea what the live letter will even be about?

Based lorefags dabbing on lorelet shitters

Attached: 1554809317935.jpg (870x835, 100K)

Isn't this one just crafting shit?

>he doesnt have a perfect pedigree super sprint chocobo to afk mgp farm with

Attached: ffxiv_06142019_132726_689.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

>mind controls your waifu

Attached: 1560467625800.jpg (1192x673, 330K)

>it can't be garlean because gun different!
Can you brainlets seriously not realize that the decision to use a different "type" of gunblade was made solely to facilitate the use of hrothgar in the lore? It didn't HAVE to be a different weapon. The lore could've been whatever they wanted.

Attached: 1322945620369.png (645x729, 62K)

OH NO NO NO NO...

Aetherbros... It wasn't supposed to be like this..

Top Five Servers (Population)

Balmung
Mateus
Gilgamesh
Cactuar
Cerberus

Unsurprisingly, Crystal is the most populated Datacenter

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392785-Remember-Everyone-FFXIV-is-a-dying-game-)

Male rabbits, male bunny suit, general furshittery, slut DPS job, glamour, buffs because NA are shitters... the usual

That lore is already retconned partly though. Dalmasca isn't in central Ilsabard but in southwestern Othard.

"The fifty-second installment of the Letter from the Producer LIVE will be brought to you live from Los Angeles, California. In preparation of the upcoming early access to Shadowbringers, we’ll be covering information regarding battle content, the Trust system, adjustments to Disciples of the Hand and Land, and more!"

Have I reached peak edge yet?

Attached: dsadfasdfasdf.png (769x884, 1.09M)

It was a typo and the second lorebook changed it to Nhalmasque.

why does everyone say I need a VPN if I'm going to play NIN?

More like to facilitate not using Garleans at all. Yoshida has a hateboner for everything related to 1.0 in a "not my game" way.

will they buff sam before release

is that a male aura with red pupils?
if not you found your answer

How do you double-weave as SMN without running over into the next GCD? Are there only specific skills that can be snapped together, or do I just have shit ping?

Usually I just stick to GCD > OGCD > GCD, etc, but sometimes stuff like Rouse, Shadow Flare, and Enkindle all come up simultaneously.

>containment data center is full to the brim
Working as intended. Your tranny flaseflag has no place here.

Attached: 37772FA3-D767-48B8-9AEF-5B3EF0FA54CC.jpg (757x405, 29K)

Why do people dislike BRD so much in ShB?

Yoshi just doesn't like Garleans and he figured people wanted FF8 gunblades instead. I just hope we at least get an Heirsbane glamour from Gold Saucer.

Even if they're different weapons, I'm still hoping for gunblades with a Garlean aesthetic like Heirsbane or pistol swords/revolver sabres.

Attached: tumblr_mhdjguCTr61rubnq0o1_1280.jpg (873x544, 245K)

Wrong retard, this is some tinfoil hat tier bull shit. Yoshi said they used a different type because people wanted Squall's gunblade rather than a Garlean one.

He said the only reason Garleans even have different ones is because he didn't work on 1.0 and they were already established when he got here.

Anyone got a gif/webm of just the Suffering bar filling up in Tsukuyomi?

Attached: index.jpg (236x214, 8K)

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT I NEED TO PLAY AS GUNBREAKER AND ALL MY UPDATED JOBS RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: 1541060851148.jpg (507x363, 172K)

You wait two weeks until it's no longer an issue.

Nin is probably the most ping dependent class in the game. It's really easy to clip gcds with mudras

>reclaims the empire while you busy shitting around on another planet

Attached: 1553619063022.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Almost transitioned, Limsa Lominsa
Trannies roleplaying, down by the ocean
Boomers are old there, older than the trannies
That's because tranny suicide rates
Sit in the low 40's
Yoshi P, take me home
To the place I belong
Limsa Lominsa, my ERP house
Take me home, Yoshi P

Attached: 2134981432891438913489.png (800x448, 636K)

move to california

>IT'S NOT THE SAAAME GUNBLADE
a gunblade is a gunblade, does a spear stop being a spear if it isn't made in Ishgard? fucking autism

It won't happen. Yoshi is doing everything he can to distance GNB from Garlean tech.

I AM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU BRO FUCK ME I NEED TO PLAY GNB RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW

Attached: 1560427522977.png (465x409, 390K)

They're functionally different. Garlean gunblades are rifles with really long bayonets. Hrothgar gunblades are exploding swords.

>Not a male au ra with the Sidurgu hair
Might as well be wearing pink.

What do most people even RP as considering the overwhelming majority of jobs are completely unattainable by the vast majority of of adventurers

The only ones I can think that are actually feasible for non-WoL characters are Samurai, Ninja, Machinist, Monk(?) and Bard(?)

Dancer and Gunbreaker look like they won't be yet another lost secret art known only to a chosen few at least

>login to the game once every few hours
>all jobs capped, nothing left to grind, all gear maxed
>log back out
>repeat an hour later

Two more weeks of this shit. I'm losing my fucking mind.

Attached: 1542253232875.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>Yoshi just doesn't like Garleans
wow racist????

>with good timing BLM can throw three fouls or xenoglossy in a row

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

>Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Americano. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro de Las Américas.......

Attached: ffxiv_06032017_145051.png (1920x1057, 2.27M)

You are retarded. They are completely different fucking weapons. One is a gun welded to a sword. The other is a sword with a revolver chamber meant to hold aether cartridges.

Posting again just to remind you all that the pince-nez is best head glamour.

>quad flare into triple foul
how can other jobs' aoe even compete?

They don't even do the same fucking thing idiot. Gunbreaker gunblades cannot fire ammunition.

I mean, I agree with you that it could have been Garlean.

>gunblade was made solely to facilitate the use of hrothgar in the lore
This however is absolutely fucking retarded. If anything they just don't want you using Garlean weaponry because they're the antagonist faction, and they really have been shown using their gunblades completely differently to Squall's.

If you're not within a mile of the servers, it's impossible without clipping. "Hardcore 8k DPS SMN rotation" videos are exclusively made by people who live in Cali or Japan.
Rouse and Shadow Flare are being removed in ShB likely because the opener is such a crapshoot on 99% of the NA playerbase.

>loot removed
>tanking removed
>stances removed
>threat removed
>pets removed
>hats removed
who are they making this game for?

Dumb lorelet, I bet you are a "garlean RPer" who skips cutscene.

please, I'm desperate for you to stop posting this thing in every thread. I come here to have comfy shitposting wars with other anons, not to throw up.

Most people just roleplay as classes, but very few jobs are actually unattainable unless you suck shit at writing a backstory. The hardest to justify is Dragoon, but even then you can write that you're a lancer who taught themselves to Jump or learned from a retired Dragoon or something. It's only if you want to claim you're an actual Knight Dragoon that there's a problem.

cope retards
it's the same shit only slightly different, the furfag gunblades are even better because they're magic revolvers not gay projectile guns
garleans confirmed for cucks, all garlean women are BUILT for the knot.

>Monk
The Fist is dead. WoL, Widargelt and the two cats are all that’s left.
>Samurai
How many Samurai soul stones even are there in the world? Musosai’s and yours.
Bottom line, lore doesn’t matter to those mentally-ill abominations.

What the fuck does this have to do with FFXIV?

The only jobs that are "off limits" lorewise really are WHM, BLM, and maybe DRG. The rest are reasonably obtainable with proper backstory.

>it's treason, then

Team fortress classic players.

>it's the same shit only slightly different
They are DRASTICALLY different you idiot. You are looking at a car and a motorcycle and saying "THEY ARE THE SAME I DON'T SEE THE ISSUE"

Even BLM and WHM aren't off limits. There are soul crystals and written resources in Amdapori and Mhachi ruins. They're just illegal, and you have to be willing to play that out properly. Unfortunately, most RPers don't do that and instead want to run around telling everyone that they're using forbidden arts.

>all the bara/furfags love hroth now
>no competition for loving roes anymore. theyre all mine
feels good

Attached: 1495661170195.png (600x632, 239K)

>get to rip and tear every 30s
I'm happy.

Astrologian who's a fortune telling enthusiast because it's an easy way to hook in-universe "normies" into astrology. WoL AST obviously is of a much higher power level but "ordinary" astrologers/-ians do exist. It's a major branch in Sharlayan and a growing field in Ishgard, which is now part of the Eorzean Alliance.

There better be a minion.

Attached: 4fZcYBj7IqP4noBKTHpB3mA92o.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Why's BLM off limits? Couldn't you write some shit about going off and scavenging some forbidden knowledge leftover from the war of the magi?
t. dumb lorelet

Widargelt is starting a school, and you can teach yourself from recovered scrolls or something, or a monk who escaped the slaughter. For Samurai, you don't need a soul crystal at all.

Link the post you got banned with.

>Being this upset you don't get muh nazi gunblade
it's the same shit

Why do you faggots want Garleans gunblades so fucking bad? It was stupid then and its stupid now.

Friend or foe?

Attached: kLK6XVJsfY9H_O24Nnm7RlZ8xQ.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

What's the server to pick if you don't care about this population dick waving contest?

B-but look at the spikes on that helmet!!! Surely that's edgier than some lizard horn and hair.

>He's still seething, a thread later

Attached: 1555318819243.png (325x300, 87K)

>crying about being banned

Attached: guards.png (825x573, 360K)

>False
>Great
>Amazing
>Amazing
>Great
>The only real issue but its only on the limited races nobody actually wants

look at that tummy holy shit

I don't think you need a job stone to be a ninja or samurai unless all those huge amounts of shinobi and samurai we saw in doma are carrying them around. For eorzeans yeah but if they're a native doman couldn't they learn it naturally? I don't remember hien or gosetsu ever talking about soul crystals

>Couldn't you write some shit about going off and scavenging some forbidden knowledge leftover from the war of the magi?
You can. It's just illegal. We already know for a fact that Mhachi artifacts and scrolls get traded around enthusiasts through the black market. Most roleplayers and lorelets are just fucking retarded and think illegal means impossible.

>ywn have a harem of sin eater succubi

Attached: 1560337875910.png (573x452, 191K)

Primal, Ultros

I swear to god hrothfags are the epitome of homosexuality.

>Be Subchad
>Watch Dub Launch trailer
>Female adult voice explaining the Sin Eaters
>Think it's an adult woman, maybe the jester
>Boyish voice saying the "Everything we gave"
>Think that is maybe Alphy
>Watch the japanese trailer
>It was Alisaie and Arbert
Explain this dubfags

Attached: 1534244639089.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>implying we can't love both of them

Attached: 1510436504702.jpg (500x661, 38K)

People asked for VIII gunblades, not for a shitty machinist gun with a blade attached to it.

Same way people asked for XII viera, not some shitty new OC.

Probably misunderstood or mind controlled foe who sees you as an invader to the realm until you reason with him and he becomes an ally and maybe a trust for one dungeon.

Meow.

Attached: 1559803366538.jpg (1912x1015, 713K)

>considering the overwhelming majority of jobs are completely unattainable by the vast majority of of adventurers
Amdapori or Mhachi ruins (along with the Void Ark) can be excavated for white and black mage soul-crystals
Red mage soul-crystals are passed out like candy by X'rhun Tia if you're willing to learn under him
Summoner soul-crystals and gear are regularly excavated by the Sons of Saint Conach, and the Immortal Flames has a battalion of summoners formed of survivors of Ifrit skirmishes
Paladin soul-crystals are available to anybody interested from the Sultansworn to keep their martial arts from dying
Dark Knight soul-crystals you'd have to roleplay as a native Ishgardian for
Warrior soul-crystals are from Curious Gorge, the Maelstrom is supplying high-end Marauders with soul-crystals to become Warriors
Scholar soul-crystals can be excavated from Nymian ruins (or in Alphinaud's case the magic learned but remaining unable to summon a fairy) and the Maelstrom is also tentatively instating Scholar battalions alongside Marauders
Astrologian would need some finagling to justify since the only way to get a crystal is to have Sharlayan contacts, though you could reasonably assume you're a student of Janneniqard
Dragoon would need justification, the Knights Dragoon are Ishgard's absolute elite and the WoL only has one because he's the Azure Dragoon
Ninja would need justification, they're secretive at best and operate on master-student relationships
There are Samurai everywhere in Othard
Machinist is passed out like candy
Monk is a rarity at best because of the Fists of Rhalgr being a dead league, but Widargelt is trying to revive the discipline (Pugilists are much more powerful than Monks in some regards)
The Twin Adders employs battalions of Bards after the WoL's popularization of the practice

I'm seething and crying because they leave up off topic shit but cherrypicks a FFXIV post.

Good thing for dynamic IPs.

You're a dub virgin if you can't recognize alisaie voice.

Attached: Arrest Him.jpg (340x460, 53K)

they removed loot and added tokens to first savage boss

You still haven't linked an image of your banned post.

The only hrothgars you will see running around are obnoxiously gay furfags.

If you think Arbert's voice is "boyish" you're a fucking mongoloid. Also reminder that even at JP fanfest they show the english trailer

Here's your stupid fucking Garlean gunblade. Now fuck off and leave my new tank alone with your dumb nazi fetish.

Attached: 300px-Model-Blue_Steel.png (300x504, 130K)

Why wouldn't WAR be attainable? You just fought well and gets sent to costa del sol and met some buffed dude that said he'll make you even better at fighting. Then it happened that you're a socially functional guy that can contain his autism in battle.

Cute!

You also don't even need soul crystals for the vast majority of these jobs. Only WHM and BLM to manage the aetherial regulation, SCH to hold your faerie you could still be a SCH without a faerie like Alphinaud, AST for unexplained reasons, and possibly SMN for unexplained reasons based on Principia's dialogue.

The lvl70 quest chain is literally about teaching regular plebs how2monk

Primal, Siren
It's comfy.

If you don't think nazis had tons of swagger, you're a faggot.

>Playing the furry Job

Gross.

Tokens should be in every game's content. I don't want RNG to determine if I never get a drop and Timmy gets a drop on his first run. Everyone who is part of the successful run deserves credit toward gear.

The only content I actually enjoy is frontlines...

>That facial hair with that scar
Literally zero percent chance this dude is friendly.

Has anyone been lagging the whole week? Holy fuck it's almost unplayable.

I did my first dungeon today Yea Forums and I got three commends !!

I was playing gladiator :3!!

Attached: 97B387FC-09FC-4268-A66C-3A32141CA4A5.gif (220x307, 219K)

Want to level my characters? No lie. I Want to get up to speed before shb

>being a faggot

I haven't completed the WAR questline but I was under the impression that mastering the whole inner beast shit was something only legendary fighters could achieve

>people like this garbage
8.2 and Classic will be the final nails in the coffin for this trash

Dead forever.

Attached: ajdRLZe.png (1500x2120, 2.99M)

Shut the fuck up tranny. Go back to Hong Kong

Mastering it, sure. You can still use it and risk tearing your friends to pieces though. The WAR artifact armor also has wards that help manage the Inner Beast so apparently Hellsguard magic can help.

>only 3
You're a disappointment.

show of hands Yea Forums
>/playtime
>when you started playing

Attached: 1548626318516.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

I wore Pince-Nez as my DRK head-glamour up until 70 since I hated the look of the Chaos helmet, shit's nice.

A shame that DRK will never get his Greatsword gunblade

Garleans cannot use aether, gunblades use an aetherically attuned firing mechanism to enhance melee strikes with aether cartridges.
Garlean gunblades are literally just ceruleum powered guns with bayonets.
They are conceptually different because the races that use them are fundamentally different.

bait

I mentioned wow in the last thread. Ctrl+F it

Near the end of 2.X
Playtime: 113 days, 18 hours, 23minutes.

370 days
1.0 closed beta

Should i buy the faerietale dress just for the high heels?

I changed to sub before she had her first voiced line

How long until the liveletter?

>Garlean judge armor never ever because Yoshi is butthurt people like the empire.
Why even play this game.

Attached: 1559510142611.jpg (408x343, 27K)

319 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes. I started a week before HW but I stopped playing after 4.2.

>Garlean nazi fanboys still SEETHING that GNB won't let them RP their dumb villain fantasy
Lmao cucks.

3 hours

No. You link it for me.

which will collapse first, your "vagina" or you?

>Total Play Time: 564 days, 20 hours, 36 minutes

Shortly after 2.0.

Not subbed atm but last I checked about 137 days +change
Since ARR's closed beta

i bet minions would get a speed boost if they manage to fly through his helmet

165 days, 2.1. Skipped the middle of HW and patches 4.2 and 4.3 in SB.

So is Garlemald explicitly a continuation of the Archadian Empire from 12?

Not really, turns out the secret is to both be confident in your ability to control it, and when shit hits the fan, you think about using your powers to defend your friends instead of wanting to smash shit. It's hard to master, but for your average adventurers that don't get into world ending situations, you don't get triggered that often.

I hope there's a gunblade model that almost looks like a regular sword desu. I just want a spellblade tank.

200 days
Started in 2.2

Maybe your post was shit mate?

A majority of the major garlean characters in the story are good guys at this point.

Imagine if the trailer editing is indicative of overall expansion quality.

Attached: 1558892291769.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

57 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes

>Got ~2 mil's worth of Allagan coins and Demimateria in Chocobo saddle bag.
>Can only cash out 40k of it a week.
Please YoshiP, add another Doman Enclave type vendor in Shad. This is going to take years.

Attached: 1520037214003.jpg (1272x588, 98K)

I'm not your damn butler. Plus the janny of course hides the post in the ban report to cover his tracks.

Nah, just similar.

Attached: 1552171752326.png (1440x811, 1.35M)

Play PLD?

I think it was at 28 days when I checked a few days ago. and I started around last Easter

Attached: 1547754879580.jpg (1000x923, 1.2M)

My brother

That is why I asked you to post it for me retard, that shit is deleted now.

Then play PLD retard. They literally use a sword and cast fucking spells.

There's five million plate armors you can turn into judge armor in this game.
The only thing you'd be missing is the cape which can't be implemented because "muh rimitations."

I would cum pant for a Judge class. Tank or Dps I dont give a FUCK

~300 days across 3 characters. I have one expac ready character on each datacenter, leaning towards crystal as I have the most friends there

I can see what he means, even with an invisible shield paladin still is obviously a sword and board fighter and alternating between turreted holy magic and gladiator shield bashes isn't really the same aesthetic as fighting with a sword in one hand and magic in the other

autism

Any monk chads around? How am I supposed to play monk optimally at max'd greased lightning and moving around to optimize my rotations? Not to mention weave my OGD abilities throughout it all, I feel like I like 5 fingers to play this fucking job optimally.

Meanwhile my Sam literally just 1-2-3 1-4-5's for max dps

>I hope there's a warrior axe that isn't an axe!
Play PLD idiot

PLD doesn't make things explode when they hit them. They do have thunder slash, so they are my second choice, but I'd rather wait and see what GNB's aesthetics are like before I commit to either.

Garleans don't have aether, why would we use a weapon that doesn't allow us to take advantage of our one defining trait?

It's still up in the archives. Like I said ctrl+f wow. It should be very easy to spot my post that offended the janny.

DRK has a club weapon

>a sword in one hand and magic in the other
and how is this gunbreaker?
they only have the former

That is completely different either way. GNB's weapon HAS to be a gunblade for the job to function.

I'm not subbed right now so I can't get the exact number but
>Over 350h
>Just before 2.1? I remember the trailer dropping when I was unlocking warrior.

How come all the BRD shit is always over flamboyant and incredibly gay?

I like the class because I enjoy the fact that I have to play a Melody but I hate that to wear cool shit I have to glamour it to be more mundane because of how fruity all the sets are

Attached: ffxiv_10182015_203654.png (800x803, 921K)

Literally nothing wrong with wanting a hammer, scythe, or some other two-handed weapon for WAR.
Locking jobs to weapons was a mistake desu.

>everyone wants to play GNB
>no one talks about DNC

The flow looks fun as fuck, why isn't it more popular? The ERP association?

Attached: D8ilHv5VUAEZHbw.jpg (787x1000, 133K)

But there's plenty of warrior axes that aren't axes you brainlet. Just like there's katana and curved sword DRK weapons instead of just being claymores.

Even SAM the most weapon specific class still has access to a few non katana weapons

Heaven forbid people want a little variety

Don't worry in shadowbringers you won't have to worry about any of that

Garleans have aether, they just can't naturally manipulate it and use magitek to do it instead. Ceruleum, the fuel for their magitek, is refined aether.

whats this LL about?

GNB doesn't fucking do this either though.
>BUT I WANT EXPLOSIONS
How fucking autistic. You literally cannot make up your mind.

Technically GNB has a sword in one hand and a magic in their sword in the form of magic cartridges.

Most people don't want to admit it, but after maybe a couple days of BANG BANG their tanxiety will kick in and they'll flock to it.

>Thinking 8.2 gonna save that trash dumpster fire

Tranny class

If you think that's bad, imagine how MCH feel.

It looks way too powerful, to the point where they will be required in 90% of groups

all of the 5.0 stuff they didn't go over in the last one, so crafting and probably an hour of ui shit no one cares about but the dev team

They use the aether from bullets to cast offensive and defensive magic, including healing themselves and shielding allies with barriers

Because the job is braindead, only appealing to fags, trannies, or girls, and we already know it will be mandatory in statics anyway.

Dancer looks too complicated to most casual players. They are going to stick to BRD and RDM like the backpedalling S key users they are.

About 47 hours. Still on the trial and started around 2 weeks ago.

Don't know how long I'll end up playing but I know that I'm going to play through the story until the end of the new expansion at least.

technically they're sabers which there are only like two of, and sabers and katanas are still at base single edged swords designed for cutting.
There're no samurai club weapons for instance.

165 days, started in ARR release.

>heterochromia faggot complaining about flamboyance
that's a new one

Attached: 1553292425133.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

I'll level it and am kinda hype for it, but I probably won't main it. I'm pretty sure others in FC are more hype for it and they're dps mains whereas I mainly heal.

>DNC
>too complicated
Yoshi himself said it's an accessible class. It's essentially RDM with more forgiving mudras.

It's not nearly as flashy as SAM, but then again I guess it isn't suppose to be flashy. Call me weeb trash or whatever but SAM is such a stylish class. At least their skills don't look super generic. Same for RDM.

>Dancer looks too complicated to most casual players
DNC is literally going to be the easiest DPS to play. Their dances are not Mudras, the buttons fucking light up. Their rotation lights up too, it's all fucking procs.

>Play MCH
>Expect cool soldier/gunner outfits
>Get faggy skintight rainbow shit

Bards/minstrels/troubadours are historically and traditionally fruity and gay as fuck.

Attached: lute-player-theodoor-rombouts-5577c783.jpg (930x1036, 1.26M)

My point still stands, why would we use their weapons when we can already do what the weapons purpose is?
It's better to have weapons that take advantage of our control of aether like a hrothgar gunblade than a garlean one.

If the next SAM relic isn't Masamune then I'll riot. Especially after Eureka's turned into a Twilight Cult sword from WoW Cataclysm.

BRD main since 2.0 here.I agree with you, but the fact is we keep a flute in our ass and blow in it to make people run faster. What do you expect is to look like?

159 days, 4 hours, 29 minutes
late 2.1/early 2.2, i forget which one

I honestly think hyur midlander (male) is probably the rarest race in the game.

Have they been doing a countdown to shadowbringers? I haven't seen anything about it.

Yeah like I said they're the most weapon bound because of weeaboo autism. Meanwhile Dragoon gets a fucking plethora of every hafted weapon under the sun, lucky bastards

>with more forgiving mudras
They are nothing like mudra.

I believe the term is "spoony"

I just used it as an example
I Glamour everything into the ironworks set because it's the least gay and it reminds me of dead space

Attached: ed4cdfbdd4a24e7dd44f51bfe255aaed_fce4949e615393e574f2d57134b31fc1fl0_640x873.jpg (640x873, 51K)

that can be true if you discard bots, yes

That's male roe

I've been alternating between brd and nin since 2.x and I'm definitely going full DNC for this expac, I'm hyped as all fuck for a new physical ranged class.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on why new MCH is getting flack? Is it because they have to single weave in rapid fire?

Attached: 1560436899228.jpg (544x711, 41K)

It's a series of QTE-like button presses to perform a preset action that's otherwise unavailable, with the main difference is that the steps are random.

However you want to describe them, it's not a complicated mechanic.

JP Fans have been counting down since 30 days, official one should start with the LL in 3 hours.

Attached: D7_IldhVUAE_-Jb.jpg (1200x1046, 167K)

more or less yeah, plus pseudo-rapid fire reduces the cd of gauss/ricochet so if you don't use them you'll waste them

it's not even magic you fucking autist, it's literally just explosions.
Heart of stone even show you pointing the gunblade and shooting it like...a gun.

Theorycrafters are tearing their hair out assuming they're somehow expected to double weave during 1.5 gcds

Bara fags.
Well guess they're all going to hrotyuck

tbqh all the SAM skills look basically the same, generic sword slashes.
Only satisfying bit is Midare and Guren.
Building 3 sen every slash looks the same, and shinten spam is just a poke stab.

>Less than 800 recipes to go for Crafting Log achievements
>ARM, BSM and CUL done

Which one do I do next? I want glowing tools.

Attached: D66JhZ1XoAEDd-x.jpg (1738x1780, 273K)

>No utility
>Damage not high enough to earn a spot over shit like BLM
>Rotation is braindead now
>Still ping reliant
>Overwatch memes

are you ready for diadem 3.0 with the ishgard restoration?

Looking forward to Dancers tanking the floor harder than Dragoons because they don't have the forethought to not start dancing right before floor puddles.

All I know is someone keeps posting shoes.

Is that official art? 2P as a gunbreaker?

you can move while dancing

How would Regula react when finding out that Garlemald was created by primal summoning savages and their goal is summoning the king of all primals?

Read the goddamn post. Jesus Christ.

My understading was this: You can only do the dash. Any other movements cancel your dance steps.

That was kinda the point, user. I'll be in my comfy server while the containment centers are unplayable.

"Fuck"

>3 fucking dashes
If they died at all it would be a miracle of pure badness.

Then that's fucking baby bullshit for babies.

isn't the Ishgard Restoration a crafter/gatherer endgame thing?
if they send me to the fucking diadem I'm going to be pissed

nah, you can move normally

No, it is magic. They use aether cartridges that are expended to perform various actions, it's why Thancred becomes one since he had his own aether connection severed

They don't actually shoot bullets(besides maybe magic aether ones) which is lame but yoship hates that people like garlean shit

You're the only one pushing overwatch meme tranny.

Is there any video of this?

>1 and a 1/2 months ago
>20 days

Finished stormblood yesterday, pales in comparison to heavensward, but was still pretty good

>He doesn't want to do comfy fishing in Diadem
DoL were the only good part about diadem 2.0

The job is supposed to be babbymode ez dude. Yoshi straight said so.

I think his feathers would be a bit ruffled. I'm more interested in knowing how he'd react to Varis using the Black Death. He didn't seem like the type that'd condone its use.

Are you REALLY surprised given what Red Mage and Samurai ended up being?

>bitching about your job and demanding it be changed
Listen.
Either devote yourself to your job and love it and accept it for what it is and just be the best at it that you can be or fuck off and play a job you enjoy instead.
What good is this endless whining doing?

YoshiP ran around killing mobs, would activate dance > do a dance step > walk around > do another dance step > complete the dance for buff

I want a light semen demon!

I never once used the memes. And I'm not a mentally ill dick cutter you fucking retard.

>Ready to rip.
>Ready to tear.
>Ready to gouge.

These people can't read tooltips.

It's not mystic knight magic, you aren't using elements you're just using explosions. If you want to look like you're using "magic" you would be better off playing PLD idiot.
They actually use light magic in their kit, GNB is the farthest thing from looking like a magic tank.

Half of these are imaginary issues though

From yoshi-p's 4gamer interview, copied from reddit

>Ishgard restoration
>There will be a ranking system for the Ishgard restoration. He used the feast as an example and said there will be seasons for it. To avoid the same top tier players from dominating it every season, they designed it so you can graduate and be done with it after you are rewarded for being top** a single time. (note: Alts............)
>Those who want rare titles and flashy primary tools will need to level their jobs first and then have the perfect gear and materia and then challange extremely difficult recipes.
>For those who only do battle content and don't gather or craft as much, the Ishgard restoration area does have ways in which those people can participate with lower level classes.
>There's a system where players can purchase a "restoration ticket" which they can use to contribute to the restoration and also gain rewards from the lottery if they are lucky.
>After the restoration reaches a certain point, something like a "seasonal event" will be held irregularly and you can participate in those to gain rewards.
>Each world (server) will have its own progression, so players can compete/race with other servers to restore Isghard faster.
>You can also use the world visit system to take a look at other servers and see their progress.
>There are plans on renewing Diadem and sticking it to the Ishgard restoration.

Seems they are bringing it back but probably more of a crafter/gatherer eureka and less combat fates

test

As a BLM player looking to stretch to DNC, I don't think I'll ever find this to be a problem.

Attached: FB_IMG_1531357666324.jpg (469x387, 33K)

But tanking is comfy as fuck.

Its making the devs give the screeching autists exactly what they want. DRKs only use 1 combo now, AST cards are all +Damage%, all 3 healers now get a super flashy version of Largesse, and now tanks don't lose damage from tank stance

There's a genie somewhere laughing his ass off

They change thing based on whining, or at least look into it. There are plenty of good reasons people aren't happy with the class changes.

youtu.be/rewM-Z9bGhA?t=10280

Does it make me autistic that I want my WoL to be a job that's not already represented by the main cast? I guess Stormblood seemed to be pushing for the whole "you and lyse are both monks' thing with the trailer but boy do we know how that turned out

Not him, and I agree with you that he should play PLD but you're not exactly correct man. Our Gunblades differ from Squall's a bit. The aether released CAN be used for magic. That's how we do shit like Lightning Shot, Nebula, and Heart of Light.

>about 600 hours
>October 2018, I think
Going to finish the Stormblood patches this weekend and finally be caught up.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Why would you assume for even one second that your incessant whining would lead to a positive change?
It might lead to a change, but not a good one.
Let's face it, you have no idea how to make a game.

Is Muramasa in the game yet? It's the perfect EDGYASFUCK katana for the edgy expansion.

It's quite simple really, pic related

Attached: ff1459971288509.jpg (761x376, 157K)

>There's no samurai club weapons for instance.
B O K U T O
O
K
U
T
O

Attached: 1549256285574.png (300x272, 41K)

Yes, you are autistic

what the fuck is this shit? I want a comfy grind, not a fucking ranking system

Attached: 1544858765676.jpg (489x357, 121K)

we do need more long katanas

I ended up bludgeoning lyse to death with a book in my 'duel' with her.

bitch shoulda learned to read.

You know Gunbreakers have a 300 potency self heal and protective barrier that they can spread to the rest of the party right? That's not an explosion, that's fucking magic

end my suffering

Attached: file.png (340x17, 9K)

DNC has way more traction than gunbreaks outside of here.
Tanks want to play GBR because they tank and a lot of tanks post here egularly if the threads are to be taken seriously at all.

Do you think DRK is fixed now?
They are the only class with only a 1-2-3 and the rest is oGCD.
All the other tanks at least go 1-2-3 then 1-4-5, then they have a window of spells/fellspam/guntrigger.
I don't see DRK having any of that fun stuff?

You can clearly see in the Shad Bringer trailer that WoL is canonically an omnijobber.

It really is, but a lot of stutterposting pussies play this game. I like not having to wait on some big slowass to run through dungeons.

Attached: 1547336749414.jpg (860x720, 266K)

why are lalachads persecuted so

Attached: ffxiv_02092018_145827.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>tfw we'll never get the real spellblade tank

Attached: Rune Fencer.png (963x721, 537K)

Why is leveling a DPS so fucking hard? I've only played Healers and Tanks so far and I'm kinda glad I did otherwise, these fucking queue times.

Then grind comfily and ignore the special elf boyfriend titles and shiny DoH toys.

GUN won't be that popular because at the end of the day it's a blue job and tanxiety will always be a thing.

Attached: 1557964090582.jpg (729x859, 174K)

>Do you think DRK is fixed now?
Of course not, haven't seen anyone happy with changes.

>the guy who got one shot by zurvan
>rip and tearing anything
lmao

seething jealousy

Attached: Ultimate clears.png (1626x935, 155K)

Newbie here, which server is the best for English speaking EU players?

Attached: lab-puppy-with-a-bow-tie.jpg (1772x2659, 1.24M)

>Damage not high enough to earn a spot over shit like BLM
citation needed
>Rotation is braindead now
been that way for awhile
>Still ping reliant
like every job

I'm saying aesthetically it does not look like how a mystic knight fights.
It is not elemental magic at all, hell DRK looks aesthetically way more like a Mystic knight than even PLD.
I get that in lore that's how they explain the aesthetic but it looks nothing like how a mystic knight should look.
You look like a DMC character half of the time.

DRK has 4 (mana dump) and 5 (gauge dump)
Its literally WAR but with mana on top of job gauge

Runefencer will come eventually retard

Everyone here talking about their faggot cat boys but I'm just sitting here waiting for Qu to become a playable race

Attached: Qu_Clan_FFIX_Art.jpg (786x1048, 390K)

Levelling a DPS is comfy.
You just queue up and then browse the internet or something while you wait.
Unless you'd rather power level, then just do PotD.

So you want beast tribe quest 4.0? Because I know my favorite content was Ixal, Moogle and Namazu quests.

Whats the matter, can't be a hardcore crafter? Have fun playing hokey pokey with a computer thats programmed to lose to you. I'm rebuilding a city

imagine doing the SB garlean disguise quest as a hrothgar or a viera

He left us too early.

>PLD still designated OT
>GNB going to be second string OT
>DRK just turned into WAR
Guess I'm playing WAR for another expansion. God I hate playing a class populated by faggots.

67 days
I spend a lot of time away.

Going 123 145 is the opposite of fun desu, I'd rather they port the autocombo system from PVP if anything.

I would fix DRK by making edge of shadow not only free but do more damage after a fully absorbed blackest night shield, that way there's a lot of room for skill expression in getting the most out of every shield

odin

I don't know if it's best but I play on Omega and it's comfy.

>AST cards are all +Damage%
It's almost like ASTs used anything other than damage boosting cards.

I suspect that won't be "proper" though. I suspect the added polyglot charge is along the same lines as having 2 charges for gap closers, to give you more flexibilty on using them before it's a dps loss

shame bloodspiller spamming just doesnt look or feel as cool and hard hitting as fell cleave

lmao, imagine being this fucking based

No it won't we've maxed out the jobs for both tank and melee dps and RDM is already a bladded spell caster.
Unless you think it'll be a healer there won't be a rune fencer.

Are we getting beards?
Midlanders have a stubble and highlanders only 1 option
Why can’t I have a beard like cid’s

Attached: EE12587E-6536-4E94-A652-0F7F7D3E7BAA.jpg (1280x640, 159K)

Squadrons, deep dungeons, alliance raid, daily hunts and beast quests whole you wait for queues. Just don't spam leveling roulette like a tank and you will be fine.

>They are the only class with only a 1-2-3 and the rest is oGCD.
Nope, MCH is exactly that too.

>You look like a DMC character half of the time
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK GNB IS? We LITERALLY wear a trench coat and have moves called Royal Guard, Demon Slice, and Demon Slaughter. Jesus fuck.

Attached: 1560430967726.jpg (640x385, 54K)

People asked for Garlean gunblades, not shitty dollar store vibroblades.

You really have to be some kind of ultrabeta to experience tanking anxiety.

The Garleans probably have plenty of hrothgar conscripted, viera are rare outside of their forest so they might not have any though.

All the IX races would be welcome.

Burmecian
Genomes
Black Mages
Qus
Dwarves

Hell I'll even take Al Bhed, they basically put Ronsos in so why not?

>Magic tank using a greatsword
That's DRK. It's also unlikely we'll get a new tank when 4 seems to be the sweet spot.

>we've maxed out the jobs for both tank and melee dps
Source: your ass

>People asked for Garlean gunblades
No they didn't.

I like Guado's

Attached: Guadoguard-artwork-ffx.png (500x1256, 651K)

DRK is pretty much that already with tools like dark mind that cater to mitigating magic damage.

I'll miss Abyssal Drain spam into Quietus into Blackest Night into Abyssal Drain spam.

Nice throwback to FF7

Attached: red.png (1200x672, 1.39M)

non shitposting question, how many of those lalafels are japanese

Demon Slice is a move from Seifer

Our gunblade isn't a vibroblade. I literally went over this with you the other day you fucking retard. And don't pretend it wasn't you.

Currently searching for a masketta man in the MSQ, just after the Gridania GC questline. How close am I to Heavensward?

Attached: 32423423.png (800x450, 341K)

japs are effeminate faggots so they didn't think about beards. Someone brought up people wanting the WoD beard to Yoshi, and he said that he didn't know people wanted beards, but he'll think about it.

Those moves are named after FFVIII

BLESS ME WITH YOUR GIFT OF LIGHT.

>Play blue icon job
>Get yelled at for not running into more enemies
>Get yelled at for running into too much enemies
>Get yelled at for not pressing all my buffs
>Get yelled at because everyone is attacking a different target
MY ANXIETY

Attached: muh.jpg (236x282, 13K)

>beards are tied to faces
>beards are exclusive to certain races
>they won't be adding anymore
small indie company prease understandu

what is the name of the Gunbreaker limit break?

The vast majority of them. NA/EU lalas are either pedophiles or memespewers

Irrelevant. The other two stand.
Only one of them.
My nigga.

~2500 hours (steam says 2235 hours and I played for about 300 hours on PS3 beforehand)
End of 2013

They're pretty much Elezen desu

Bullshit, most people wanted to be squall. Sure, some might want garlean gunblades, but most wanted this

(you) =/= people

We don't know yet.

Gunmetal Soul apparently

80 days + 4 days on alt
few days after patch 4.4

Gunmetal Soul
youtu.be/_icAsFsKKkA

> 8.2 saving anything
Heh

43 days, Started playing around when I think 2.4 came out? Didn't fall in with a group of regulars so I only came back for expac launches and big story stuff.

I honestly thought my 1k hours would be a lot compared to some here, but I'm seeing 100+ days for most posters. Do people just afk a lot, or have people been consistently subbed?

It's worth asking the healer at start of dungeon if they're comfortable with big dick pulls. The attacking a different target thing is a pain, though, especially when you're lower level.
>just flash lmao

Gunmetal Soul

Post jobs that will NEVER EVER come

I'll start

Math niggers

Attached: Calculator.jpg (209x337, 107K)

That's a cool goddamn name

Ironwork and Allagan/High Allagan stuff are still some of my favourites.

the only thing I think of when tanking is how garbage most healers are, but if I want to make sure that idiots aren't "respecting" the content I need to do all the double pulls myself instead of healing

How would sam have worked as a tank

Bull shit. When people think of gunblades they think of Squall, not your dumb nazi oversized bayonet.

Scorch is just Verfoul right?
I can't wait to cast it.

Attached: 1558978725184.png (900x1298, 1.47M)

>tank anxiety
how absolutely pathetic does one have to be to get anxiety in a non competitive VIDEO GAME

Attached: 241f.png (246x351, 174K)

Have you done Construct 7? Nobody knows Math.

Why can't we have both?

to Everyone who replied to this post, don't you think you're kind of retarded for wasting so much time on a single game?

third eye but better
shifu and jinpu reduce damage taken now

Yoshida said in a interview he wanted to see arithmetician in the game. So it might be the new healer job in 6.0.

Last time he was asked the same question he said RDM.

It's literally an ff8 gunblade retard
Link me the post number I want to see this argument

If Construct 7 taught us anything most people don't know basic math.

I just want the pvp third eye

>Artihmatician

Scholar is already a math based healer

Like DRK but they make every skill in japanese and dark arts would have been some bushido shit with cherry blossoms

Mime.

>non competitive
post logs greylet

Attached: 1559579522773.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

>hurr durr yoship hate people liking Garleans

Is there any truth behind this that can be cited or what.

yolo, may as well have fun.

Actually people think of a real weapon not anime shit

Druid/Shapeshifter class NEVER EVER, look how shit summoner was handled and then imagine them trying to implement multiple forms

A proper Thief job is also never ever thanks to faggot weebs ruining rogue

Beastmaster obvious never ever

Weird shit like Vampire obviously not happening

What math does scholar have to do?

Some Viera did join the Garleans when they invaded their forest so they'd be pretty rare if anything.

Is tanking difficult?

Arcane Geometries

What, you're like level 10? Lad.. Nowhere close, if you're being serious.

>thanks to faggot weebs ruining rogue
Thief's upgrade has been Ninja since FF1.

The anxiety comes from the rest of your team being absolute shitbags, not from the content itself.

No, but seeing bad tanks in action will give off that illusion

Is there a bigger red flag than this on duty finder?

Attached: 1559394775287.png (117x20, 2K)

No.

I mean the player dipshit.
Calculator required mathematic input from the player to increase it's potency.

Basically yes. Well actually its more like Verxenoglossy since its single target.

Never Ever

Attached: FFE_Geomancer.png (487x883, 398K)

>Tank pulls everything
>See WHM spam Cure II
>Run out MP
>Tank dies
>Tank goes 1 mob at a time
>Healer starts raging

Attached: 1453830373272.jpg (600x620, 214K)

Not really. Just hold agro and use cooldowns as needed. Otherwise you are basically simplified blue dps

>implying more than 5 people in these threads have played any other final fantasy games

All arcanist spells are geometrical arrays created through complex math.

Psychic from X-2. Which is a shame because I like the idea and the looks.

Attached: FFX2psychic.jpg (350x358, 24K)

>WHM running out of MP
How?

no, its arguably the easiest role in the game
tanxiety is a meme, the only thing is that when you mess up tanking, people notice, but messing up basic tanking is hard, if you are new for certain instances, people will help you out as long as you say so

I don't have it but here we fucking go again.

Squall's gunblade has ammunition that is an explosive charge. When he pulls the trigger, it explodes and causes the sword to vibrate violently inflicting critical damage. This is a vibroblade.

OUR Gunblades have cartridges filled not with explosives, but filled with aether. When you pull the trigger this aether is released which we can use to perform various magical effects. These range from shields, to heals, to augmenting melee strikes, to bursts of energy, to explosions at the sight of impact. No vibrations. Not a vibroblade.

And if you don't think this is cooler than a sword with a revolver fucking duct taped to it, you can suck my ass.

Attached: 1560442889738m.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

Barely. Arcanists use arcane geometry to cast spells but Scholars are Nymian royal Marines with a fairy pact, they're a combat medic theme by and large

Imagine being the only Viera in an garlean army camp

pretty far, arr to hw takes a long time and you're still early in the game

>roleplay in XIV
>capable of containing his autism

Biggest suspension of disbelief of all

Hopefully the fact that WHM is becoming pure holy element means GEO is coming someday

what's the appeal of geoniggas?

>non competitive
Uh, about that...

They still use arcanima for their spells. Lominsan arcanima is derived from Nymian arcanima.

>to Everyone who replied to this post, don't you think you're kind of retarded for wasting so much time on a single game?

after watching e3 and seeing the other "games" out there I could be playing, nope not at all

Yeah and that's what I'm saying, they're a cool DMC character job not a fantasy-esque mystic knight type job.
Anybody that wants that aesthetic already has two options for it in a tank, DRK for black and PLD for white magic.
For those that want elemental you can go with SAM but I understand that not filling that niche.

>Mateus
I just want my comfy dead server back, bros...

What? I'm level 32.

was the tank using cooldowns? how on earth do you run out of MP for a pull? were the dps just shitting in a corner?

How to tank in FFXIV!
>Press your long range angry button
>Run into the enemies
>Press your AoE angry button
>Press it again just incase
>Attack the enemy that looks the most dangerous
>Repeat until dungeon is done

are there any good resources on how to breed effectively? I'm at pedigree 6 and not really sure what I should be doing to get set up for an actually good one, these races are hard as fuck

Will never, ever happen, because the playerbase is full of people that call people dipshits when they get proven wrong

Imagine being a Garlean in a camp with a Viera

Attached: 1549862211336.png (1075x1280, 729K)

>fflogs is competitive
actual yikes

>the rest of your team being absolute shitbags
so why isnt there healer and dps anxiety then?

>See WHM spam Cure II

>get to explode aether on people's faces
Sounds pretty cool to me.

Attached: 1546394877809.png (1080x608, 958K)

Same lore section claims Solus is a "self-made man", he was literally fucking cloning himself the entire time behind the scenes, it was just a play on words this whole time. It mostly still holds up.

Attached: Solus is not amused.png (1440x900, 984K)

I wish more PFs had that, would make it much easier to know what groups to avoid.

Gunblades in ff14 are pretty much magitek spellswords.

GNB is the rune fencer of a new era.

I used it to blow through FF5
You basically get a random ability everytime

Imagine like the pokemon move metronome but that's an entire class
It's really fun

I love RNG

Attached: 3-geomancerarc-a.jpg (400x700, 63K)

what counts as main cast?
The only one not readily represented atm is WAR and DRK, with the latter the only one never included at any point

>tank only single pulls, SAM doesn't AoE and WHM never uses Holy
I thought these kind of people were a meme

xivmodarchive.com/mod/ricardozma

Why is this a thing?

Usually the way Geomancers work is they gain an ability or can perform a party-wide attack depending on the terrain they currently occupy, ie Tactics games where their available spells are dependent on the terrain-tile they're currently standing on. It'd probably end up something like a typical healer suite but with an oGCD "Geomancy" ability with a context-sensitive function depending on what kind of environment you're standing on, or the dungeon you're currently in, or what the raid boss's arena is comprised of, or some shit like that.

Attached: 1545360132865.jpg (536x288, 31K)

Geo is shit though, it's just a weeb scholar with nature barriers..

>competing
This is why nobody clears shit.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Tank Anxiety Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Flash Bro Like Nigga Just Pull And Don't Die Haha

Tanked with an alt back in wrath of the lich king, thought I had mild tanxiety when I was raiding with college kids as a highschool kid. Now with xiv tanking is the comfiest role. Not to mention everyone just instantly loves you and give you commends without having to really earn it.

Varis was the one cloning him though.

just search for ffxiv chocobo racing guide, there's a blog or something about it

WHM using Holy in dungeons is rarity even though it's their best contribution there.

I just like the stance and fighting style they use. The whole long sweeping strikes and making energy projectiles

Attached: 1549758591786.png (546x625, 512K)

Varis was the one who cloned him because he was trying to perfect Allagan cloning techniques and he used Solus's corpse out of spite.

I have no idea what happened. It was in expert roulette and I don't think the tank was undergeared but he fell like a house of cards.

Does anyone else gives comms to people with good glams over how they play?

>WHM is out of mana 10 seconds into the first pull
>he's spamming cure III on me
>stop pulling
>ask him how old he is
>he claims 22
>leave dungeon

Attached: 1560279947166.png (600x293, 149K)

I'm embarrassed to play sam when these people exist

now make that shit work in ff14

Hopefully with AoE coming in free and somewhat earlier, this shit will stop.

Wouldn't explosions at the point of impact create vibrations in the sword?

>slap regen on tank and chuck an asylum on the ground
>thin air
>presence of mind
>holy spam until pull done, tetra/c2/bene if tank is out of cooldowns
literally how do you fuck this up

GET THE HELL OFF CACTUAR
So I can come back

What? No. Solus is a self made man because he rose to prominence on his own, the clones were actually made by Varis in his experiments. Solus even thanks him for the happy coincidence that he doesn't need to shapeshift possessed bodies and can just use his own

Life is hard life is stressful
I need peace and tranquility
I don't have to prove myself to anyone
Fuck FFlogs and fuck metaslaves.

Attached: 1555506699548.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

not sure what his age has to do with him being shit at healing.
what dungeon was it? he a booster?

I wish we got that cool X laser shit at least.

Even PLD has a mace as one of his weapons.

The new artifact armor for BRD actually looks good

Does that mean I never turn tank stance off in dungeons? Also when for example would I use a defensive cooldown in a dungeon? So I only use my heals on the healer or are dps fair game too?

What QoL does this game still need?

I just hit level 69 for the first time and just got through Castrum Abania. I'm actually gonna be able to clear msq by the time the expansion drops

What should I do when I hit 70?

Attached: 1554151392815.jpg (500x750, 49K)

Assuming SB tank design:
No tank stance
Jinpu/Shifu each give 15% damage reduction (stacking)
Hissatsu: Seigan has damage parity with Shinten but generates more aggro and costs less
Third eye changed: 10s cooldown 4s duration 25% damage reduction, doesn't end after the first hit, each hit taken grants 1 stack of Open Eyes
Merciful Eyes has 400 healing potency and increased aggro instead of reduced
All Iaijutsus have lifesteal
Put some increased enmity modifiers on various things and call it a day

maybe he's like 6 years old and can't read well and barely knows numbers

Is conjurer the only starter healer class?

As a side effect, but that isn't the point.

>Stack mechanic
>Targeted person runs away from everyone else

>If standing on X pull out 1/3 Y

Most stages have various tiles to them
Sometimes you stand on water, sometimes on stone

Attached: e7936e2bf83caaddb0681aa7325c6b1f.jpg (1220x700, 102K)

Kek

yes
arcanist branches off to a healer fairly quickly but conjurer is your only starting option

I hope PLD gets more shit like maces going forward, like how MNK should get more tonfa and DRK getting more clubs, some variety is appreciated, I would like WAR to get hammers, but I also want a dedicated hammer job.

>What should I do when I hit 70?
Finish the msq

ALCH

Rush through MSQ and try and get your ilvl as high as possible beg for crafted gear if necessary

Good DPS > Same race as me > On my server > Cool Glam > Tanks = Healers >>>> Bad Tanks = Bad Healers = Bad DPS >> Slutglam = Lalafell

>that "mrkusakabe" guy
is this what autism looks like
all his posts are like this

Attached: file.png (1274x922, 508K)

MNKs should get weapons like this

Attached: Zuljin.jpg (469x653, 64K)

>players run after the marked player
why can't the they just let them fuck off and die by themselves?

to function better

absolutely based

This is the face of a liar.
Don't believe Garlemald's lies.

So why is Lyse in charge again?

In dungeons it's not a necessity to turn tank-stance off at any point, no.
>Also when for example would I use a defensive cooldown in a dungeon?
Rotate them out when pulling large packs or against bosses. Include Rampart, the role-action defensive cooldown.
>So I only use my heals on the healer or are dps fair game too?
Keep Clemency used sparingly since it's an MP drain, and ideally the healer should be covering things. If things are going to shit it's fine to sling it out and take pressure off the healer.

Also make sure you're facing mob-packs, you won't block anything unless you're facing the attack.

Yeah, arcanist is considered as DPS. At low levels they could heal but Physick rapidly falls off in effectiveness since they never get any +healing stats, only int

>Geomantic Font
Creates an area beneath the caster that's steeped in a certain element. Wind, Water, Earth, and Fire versions.
>Geomancy
Casts a spell that varies based on the Geomantic Font you're standing on.

Geomantic Fonts don't wear off and you can have one of each on the field.

There's a sale on jump shit so you're going to be getting oceans of literal retards in late-tier content right now

I do sometimes but I mostly commend the top parsers or people who save wipes.

your average lalafell player ladies and gentlemen

>Ishgard restoration will have fucking leaderboards

Forged in the fires of the market board, my time is now

>a checkbox on the teleport menu that you can toggle aetheryte tickets
>less cluttered scrip menus
give me those please

Nowhere fucking close. After you do an 8-man dungeon named Praetorium at level 50, you'll have over 100 quests to do before you can get into Heavensward.

Cool, I'm trying out Marauder for tank class but I might give conjurer a go as well, see if I enjoy that.

I was always disappointed they canned the idea of having one and two handed weapons for most jobs. Even if it wasn't useful in a raid environment, it could've worked well with having a set of weapons for a job that changed a few abilities, such as CNJ and THM getting more defensive options when equipping a 1h rod+shield or PLD losing some shield abilities when equipping a 2H sword.

It's not unprecedented either, both Kain and Cecil were both able to use the Avenger in FFIV and Kain still equipped shields even as a DRG. It would've made for extra variety when the majority of players of a job are all functionally identical.

Lorefags tell me if I got this right.

>In XIV's Ivalice, Ashe and Rasler were twins instead of newlyweds
>Both of them died during the empire's takeover 30 yeas ago
>Fran claims the rebel leader is Ashe but also calls her young while Ashe would be in like her 40s by now, so it's probably an impostor

Is this all right?

Attached: Ashe_army.jpg (2121x3000, 2.58M)

i don't get it

Basically WoW's transmog system where appearances are learned and don't require you to hold on to 300+ pieces you like the look of.

>catching up on heavensward quests
>confront titan in the navel(hard)
>instant war is hell flashbacks
>duty finder

Oh god please no

>listing by players instead by lv70s
It's a complete different story.

Attached: 1531997778570.png (1474x634, 135K)

Card Games

Attached: Ffx2-ladyluck.jpg (453x522, 47K)

Correct.

Fix the launcher.

Soul crystal just lets you use the experience of its previous holders to learn to do a thing in 5 minutes instead of 5 years

I thought Raubahn was in charge of Ala Mhigo now?

So if someone is doing amazing DPS but wearing a bikini you'd comm the AFK dipshit who stood in every attack instead?

>Non level 70s arent people

he's just in charge of the military, Lyse is the one calling the shots

Scholar is an Orator. Adloquium means "giving encouragement" and the Japanese name for broil is basically you roasting someone.

Retainer vocates? Just be taught by someone who knows the trade lmao

>MNK and NIN will never get to mix and match weapons for each hand

>it's a "Titan targets the lagging healer all the time with Landslide" episode

WoW has had appearances be learned for a couple years now too.

WoW lets you apply it anywhere instead of just cities but also has more restrictions to what you can actually glamour, so it's a tossup which one you think handles the system better.

is thisa jojo's reference?

Lyse is the head of state, Raubhan is the general

when you post on forums do you write in navy blue in a bold font different from the font and have screenshots of your in game potatoe-looking character bowing to post to show you're respectfully bowing and finish your posts with "sincerely" and your character's signature that you invented?

on big pulls on DRK should i just spam DA abyssal?

>Ashe and Rasler were twins instead of newlyweds
these aren't mutually exclusive :^)

Yes.

I'll remember you when I have to run sastasha NM.

>WoW has had appearances be learned for a couple years now too.
I know.
That's why I said XIV should steal that system.

>NIN gets claws as a secondary weapon
>MNK gets a staff

Attached: 1546985820244.jpg (346x361, 39K)

How long has Rabanastre been destroyed? Was it ruined when the empire took over 30 years ago or more recently?

XII is my favorite FF and its adaptation into XIV has made me want to pick up the game.

Nobody's really leading Ala Mhigo now. 4.1 was about trying to create a new government but the whole thing got dropped along with Fordola's arc.

Titan is easy, that shit plays so often everyone basically knows what to do by heart

>german only
is on par I would say.
and I say this as a german

>MNK get sexy katars
>NIN can't use any of them
IT'S NOT FAIR

New people are important user.

I haven't played in like 3 years. I forgot most of this

What crafter and gather has the best looking AF this expansion? Got yellows to spare for glamour since there's no point investing this late.

Will Lyse be sitting on Raubahn's shoulder now

>yfw you have to find aether currents again

That happened recently, while you were doing your stuff in Ala Mhigo. The Dalmascan resistance was emboldened by Doma and Gabranth came in and bombarded it to make them settle down.

Attached: 1534549106330.jpg (1340x600, 223K)

It's literally still on fire when you get there user

This. The Gunbreaker stance and their weapons being sized as toothpicks makes them rather disappointing.

Attached: gunidle.jpg (1532x940, 721K)

That's stupid, in my opinion.

Nice.

Attached: 1529923426293.jpg (206x194, 11K)

Stay away from shiny floor, don't stay by the edge, and when the boulder bombs start appearing pay attention where they appear first, and avoid that area till the bomb bursts and it's safe to transfer

Pray for a Heavy Metal one since it starts at 60. Those are usually the big motherfuckers of their weapon type.

Only males have that stance though.

I hope Fordola will be part of the crew holding the front on the Source.

Attached: 1554625498038.jpg (1400x1983, 838K)

it's not such a big deal, it's a once and done thing, and basically everybody has multi-person mounts these days so the people who get it done first can play taxi.

I'm autistically mad about how Ala Mhigo got shafted for Doma in Stormblood. They should have been separate expansions.

>Ala Mhigan refugees were a huge part of the 2.x story
>The last couple HW patches were entirely about the Ala Mhigans
>Stormblood announcement trailer was entirely about Ala Mhigo
>When SB launches we spend almost the entire time in not-Japan instead

Attached: 1443324541344.png (540x394, 75K)

GNB's finishing continuation combo is pretty long and sweeping.

You don't?

Attached: 1482800718877.png (419x398, 185K)

talking to npcs without having to dismount

That's the combat stance, both have that. It's their other idle that changes.

I don't like to tank with randoms in case I get shit healers
Also I don't know a lot of fights well from a tanking perspective but I guess that's a self perpetuating problem

I'm still in ARR stuff.

Appreciated, user.

I dunno I'm glad there's a tank with a smaller weapon.

if so, it's probably Ashe's daughter who conveniently looks exactly like her rather than a straight up impostor.
I'm sure she'll be some hidden child or incest baby or some such they had to keep secret, which is also why Fran is the face of the rebellion and all that. Also helps explain why Fran had to teach her a lesson about getting help for her rebellion, actually, since she'd be a mix of sheltered/young and inexperienced.

Also NPCs having priority when clicking, STAY THE FUCK BACK SO I CAN CLICK ON THE NPC YOU DICKS

My order is always:
Godlike DPS that makes the run fast > RDM/SMN that saves the run by rezzing the healer > Amazing glamour > No commend
Fuck tanks and healers, they get enough.

>mobs your npc
>/dance inside them
pfft, nothing personel kid

Yeah, unfortunately nobody likes Ala Mhigo so we can only do with what we got.
At least we got something. Duskwights and Hellguards still have close to no representation in the game.

How about using the currency tab for all these new currencies they keep making instead of STUFFING MY FUCKING INVENTORY FULL OF THEM

I hope she dies off screen where nobody cares.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/388938-About-Dungeon-anxiety-Being-afraid-of-failing-or-getting-back-into-the-game

I almost never commend anyways.

>Watch dub trailer for the full cg trailer
>Get chills

>Watch sub
>Be disappointed at the lack of emotion

Still a sub fag sadly.

That's the default combat stance for both.
This is the /cpose.

Attached: gnb idle.jpg (1413x924, 666K)

When did Garleans finish another one of those big-ass ships? Or did the artist simply forget?

press 0 on the numpad you troglodyte.

I only commend enough to get the challenge log or for exceptional play. Giving them out too much is a problem. They should be rewards.

>Yeah, unfortunately nobody likes Ala Mhigo
maybe they would if we actually spent any meaningful time there instead of fucking around with the lizardpeople
sasuga yoshida

They've been making a bunch of them lately apparently. There's also one that the Alliance managed to take down in the Ghimlyt Dark.

DPS that gave me goad > best DPS if it's actually good > don't give one unless I need it for the challenge log and then I give it at random

Both look terrible for different reasons.

That Viera be like
>oh hey a butterfly...

>monk is now just a worse and more clunky sam

>mfw have a legit reason to walk around these vast new alien environments instead of just flying past all of it and losing the sense of scale
What's wrong, faggot, don't like adventure?

Attached: 13037072914.jpg (157x255, 15K)

So are that Emiin guy's calculations right and GNB does shit dps?