OBJECTIVELY better than the first game

OBJECTIVELY better than the first game

Attached: n64_banjo_tooie_p_a5uhjx.jpg (1000x732, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4jlk2x3Om0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtN8XGuYM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U
youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35252233
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35252294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yup agreed.

Tooie: Soulless
Nuts and Bolts: Soulful
Kazooie: Soul

Attached: Midge.jpg (500x669, 82K)

i disagree. its too big for no reason. in the first game everything is tightly packed and has a purpose

I don't understand the "bigger worlds is bad" meme. It's not like they aren't dense

yeah if you measure their worth by how metroidvania-like it is

i loved seeing old friends from the first one in 2

Attached: Boggy.png (371x365, 120K)

Imagine banjo asking if he'd launch deep bowel dad farts down his throat and scalding the inner lining of his bear tummy haha

I think we can all agree that both are great games, doesn't matter which one is better :)

Probably game journalists who hate content and want the games to end ASAP

Better in every fucking way. Having an overworld is amazing.

if by objectively you took the issues in the first game and expanded on them then yes I agree

always remember guys: simplicity is divinity.

i disagree. couldn't even finish the thing
first game kept me hooked till 100%
nuts and bolts though? we dont even talk about that one

>deep bowel dad farts

Attached: Pain.jpg (569x802, 268K)

What is the best way to emulate Banjo games?

>always remember guys: simplicity is divinity.
what are you, a graphic designer?

>simplicity is divinity
Pong is objectively the best game of all time, right?

had me confused about where to go and shit as a kid

It's not a bad game, but no, it's too bloated compared to the first one.

Levels are too fucking big.

New moves are context-sensitive garbage

Mumbo serves no purpose, he's just a glorifed key.

Agreed

>remember n&b fondly beyond the dissappointment
>remember THAT level
you know which one it is

>always remember guys: simplicity is divinity.

Attached: 1535134078311.webm (972x720, 1.29M)

No.

Attached: image.png (1103x637, 1.2M)

VERY intelligent post

The overworld isn't as fun as Gruntilda's Lair

I'm using a guide to find the jiggies, please don't hurt me guys

I never played much of Tooie, I didn't finish the first as a kid, I think I got stuck around Click Clock Wood and put the game downs for a while only to forget to pick it back up. Never knew how close I was to finishing the game.

Hello Yea Forums.
Pictured is the second best level in Banjo Tooie. Naturally, this fact makes some people upset.

Attached: Grunty_Industries.jpg (640x480, 126K)

Tooie's worlds are NOT dense

the game should have shipped with jiggy guides to be more accessible to Yea Forums users

Brainlets with no sense of direction, I imagine.

At least the Isle O'Hags music doesn't reset every time you go through a loading zone to another section of it.

I agree

i think weldar was the best boss.

Based and literally redpilled

its been a while, i thought the theme park was the 2nd level?

Depends on the world honestly

Joint Kazooie/Tooie world rankings

BEST:
>Click Clock Woods

GOD TIER:
Rusty Bucket Bay
Grunty's Industries
Mayahem Temple
Freezeezy peak
Treasure Trove Cove
Hailfire Peaks
Witchyworld
Gruntilda's Lair
Isle O' Hags

GREAT TIER:
Glitter Gulch Mine
Mad Monster Mansion
Gobi's Valley
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
Clanker's Cavern

GOOD TIER:
Bubblegloop Swamp
Terrydactyland
Cloud Cuckooland

MEH TIER:
Mumbo's Mountain

TINY TIER:
Spiral Mountain
Cauldron Keep

Attached: 1560363291494.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

This is the order of the levels that you unlock them in

Mayahem Temple
Glitter Gulch Mine
WitchyWorld
Jolly Roger's Lagoon
Terrydactyland
Grunty Industries
Hailfire Peaks
Cloud Cuckooland

most people would say terrydactyland was the worst level.

No, most people would say that Cloud Cuckooland is.
Only stupid people dislike Terrydactyland.

There's too much cool shit to make up for the annoying sameface cave entrances (which are admittedly annoying as shit)

im a retard, i thought user said "pic related is the second level in banjo tooie"

I really can't decide on which one is better, both are amazing games desu

i thought teractdyl land and cloud cuckoo land were on par, but i preferred cloud cuckoo lands visuals more

based level 1, doesn't waste your time at all
(of course your webm excludes at least 60 seconds of play to make 3 of those jiggies appear)

design-wise Terrydactyland is top tier
But all of it goes out the window when you constantly have to shuffle back and forth for tiny/big t-rex

I could have sworn Grunty Industries was the 4th world.

>shlorp

I was actually a bit surprised to see how simple the first level was last time I watched my favorite LP of BK. Less than a half-hour to get everything in the stage, and it's not even a speed-run style play.

EEKAM-POKAM

>plap plap plap

yikes
even Mario Odyssey isn't this bad

>Yes, Grunty's Revenge is my favourite Banjo game. How could you tell?

Attached: 1560045688767.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

I like the FPS areas.

Attached: pthth.png (925x758, 303K)

Kid me got stuck at Jolly Roger's Lagoon for like a year because I was too fucking scared of the octopus at the entrance to Atlantis to properly get to the rest of the world, hated those fucking tentacles

Attached: 1560363462020.png (615x614, 520K)

I 100%'d Tooie but not Kazooie. I missed four notes in Click Clock Woods and I wasn't gonna climb that shit heap of a level four more times for that garbage.

>doesn't waste your time at all
doesn't ask for enough of your time or use enough of it's real estate*

Like 7/10 Jiggies are just in mumbos village or congas corner

GU-HUH

Attached: benjer kerzerree.png (1041x775, 1.25M)

Now go back and challenge yourself to 100% Jolly Roger's Lagoon without having Mumbo oxygenate the water.

Is this possible?

I'm playing Kazooie for the first time currently, but I ALWAYS hear that Tooie is just a flat-out downgrade. Is this not the general consensus?

I did too. They were my first FPS game. Weren't too fun when playing with just one other person however, but you can say that about any shooter on splitscreen

It's a flat-out UPGRADE.

Very, if you get the breath capacity and swim speed upgrade from Roysten, not sure if you can do it without but that might be even more fun.

no ofc not. look at this very thread saying otherwise.

It's like an attenuated version of Banjo Kazooie. Stretched to the point of it being boring. Its main influence also seemed to have been Sonic Adventure, because Tooie is full of unnecessary bullshit gameplay-shifting segments.

Kazooie is barely OK. Tooie would be the worst notable thing (read: no slalom or ZX spectrum games) Rare would make until Grabbed by the Ghoulies. The entire game is mindless busywork. There's not a single thing that could be called a puzzle or technical challenge in the sick dino quest but it still takes about ten minutes of swapping characters and using the stupid fucking train to get a third of a jiggy because mumbo's stupid fucking pad in the cave is the wrong color to use the healing magic. The whole game is like that and repetitive minigames about shooting/collecting red/green/blue things for 1/2/3 points.

>Is this not the general consensus?

Who cares, play it for yourself and decide if you like it

Both games are fantastic but I prefer the first slightly more.

I love the simplicity of BK and the good design of Grunty's Lair. Also Click Clock Woods is the best area in the series.

I love the Interconnectiviy in BT and how theres a reason to return to previous worlds and everything in some ways feels like "BK but more". though at the same time the expansiveness of some of the levels is tiring and Cloud Cuckoo Land is SHIT.

It has a lot more backtracking and some annoying levels
I say its better for some QoL stuff making moving around feel a lot better

Not the biggest fan of Banjo's voice on this game

Zoomers say that because they have the attention span of a goldfish.

No. I seem to have found that whichever game you play first is the one you prefer in most cases.

anyone who says either game is shit though doesn't like the series and has a bad opinion

Attached: 1352038537651.jpg (562x702, 50K)

The first one was better because of how it set the bar. It's like how Majora's Mask is technically objectively better than OoT, but because it didn't innovate as much, it isn't remembered as fondly.

>no rhyming grunty in Tooie

Literally soulless

Its the same, just a tad more edgy

No. Refinement/addition is way more important than innovation.

At least they explain why.

>backtracking: the game

No. You're made aware that the reason she rhymes in the first place is simply because she wants to, rather than it being a compulsion. Realizing Grunty could always 'drop the act' at any given point goes a long way in making her dangerous and unpredictable. This is someone who is smart, ruthless and actively working against you, who has entire levels themed after her abuse of the environment and its inhabitants. And now she's isn't hiding it. The rhyming gloves are off.

Attached: Gruntilda.png (1280x1018, 1.57M)

Shut up faggot

based and rhymepilled

Attached: 1560529064891.png (1920x820, 3.5M)

Aw, instantly resorting to ad hom? Must be rough having such a small brain.

Metacritic says otherwise. Bitch.

Mad

literal small brain tier post.
kindly remove yourself from this board.

It's the perfect sequel, no game has ever come close to building on a prior release while maintaining the core and spirit of the original.

That'd be neat, but I don't see them putting in a new boss to go along with BK. Grunty's just gonna be a field hazard at best.

I could still never cross the stomping grounds as Banjo solo.

I loved this level so much, and still do replaying. Factory/Industrial levels are always pure kino. Witchy World was fun too.
He's up there for me. Though I think I like Mr. Patch or Mingy Jongo more.

You have to get the Snooze Pack move and heal in the footprint dents.

I really doubt they would make a dlc boss user

I thought it was the other pack moves. Isn't Banjo invincible when he's completely in the pack, or isn't he fast enough to get by the stomps when using it like a sack to hop around in?

that camera angle to gruntilda's lair looks like an introduction to a boss fight, but i don't know.

No. You have to tank one hit and then heal in the next dent.

Why would mumbo show up in a boss fight

Attached: IMG_20190614_210826.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

Banjo Kazooie isn't either. What's missing is the fact that he had to go out of his way to get the Jinjo that comes out of the huts last, and he also had to get the egg-firing move and take down the totem pole to get two of those Jiggies to spawn.

Fuck off, contrarian. This level sucks. The Boss is cool though.

to warn you about grunty

He's secretly hoping bear and bird loses so Grunty becomes a beauty again

>Not transforming into the termite to skip the jiggy animation

because he IS the boss fight!

Brainlets will claim it's confusing like the mongoloids they are, but lack the proper chad power to realize how fucking swaggin the fact that every single world connects to at least one other level. That, combined with the back tracking, which I think helps make this game stand out, is what gives it so much soul

Both are shit, they play like a 5fps game

It's OBJECTIVELY shit. Even Dunkey shitted on Tooie.

Who the hell is dunkey

*blocks your path*

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 37K)

hes a cuck.

>Sakurai acknowledges Mingy Jongo
it would be kino

Who? Sorry but i dont let my opinion get driven by some literal who

both games suck ass and have aged like milk, stop it.

Imagone beimg this much of a faggot.

Attached: 9b91383a-9bbf-40f6-ba5b-e1b1cc85bb9c.jpg (428x245, 49K)

Nuts and Bolts may be shit, but I really hope that in Smash they add "Grunty's Final Challenge", that theme was pretty fucking good:
youtu.be/u4jlk2x3Om0

Nuts and bolts was the only Banjo game I played and I quite liked it. Am i likely to enjoy the other games if I enjoyed nuts and bolts?

Probably, but they are pretty fucking different as I'm sure you know

Personally I love nuts and bolts too, albiet for different reasons

They are both great. Tooie is greater.

She’s even better in Tooie.

They are totally different, you may enjoy them if you like 3D platform games like A hat in time or Mario 64.

NnB's soundtrack was amazing, it had a lot of solid tracks.
No one would hated NnB's if it wasn't the first new console BK game in a decade. Had we had a proper Banjo-Threeie a spinoff would probably have been welcomed.

BTFO

This fucker

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie (E) (M3) snap0013.jpg (1366x768, 112K)

Mayan Mayhem alone is better than the whole first game. The minigames in Tooie are way better than the first game's too.

nevermind I got how I can get to him.

Just hooked up my 360 to play through Tooie again. Smash got me in a GUH-HUH mood.

quite literally on xbox one x

>second
You mean first.

The 360 versions do.

>That little fake fucker on the top
I always loved sniping him with grenade eggs.

Attached: 1546749466130.jpg (889x585, 46K)

>No, most people would say that Cloud Cuckooland is.
Only because of that Canary Mary race that's almost as dangerous to one's hand as a Mario Party N64 minigame.

>zoomers don't know who dunkey is
fuck everything that this place has become

The only complaint people make about tooie is that there is more backtracking and walking. The actual tasks you do to get Jiggies are more interesting once you get to them.

I remember doing this as a kid and I thought I was cheesing it. Is this really how the devs intended you to get across with Banjo?

Yes.

Is it Mingy like Minge as in pussy

Or Mingy like Ming rhyming with Bing

Fuck, I forgot dinosaur world, need to get through that before reaching best world.

Where the fuck is the move that let's me use kazooie as a torpedo underwater and blow up these rocks and barriers with her face on it? Where's that jamjars faggot hiding

Attached: 1.png (1024x768, 302K)

Yes. They intended enough cheese to make a damn pizza.

t. own N64 player's guide

>what? you don't suck the dick of MY favorite e-celeb? Fucking zoomer
yikes

Inside one of the buildings in the main area of Atlantis. It's the most vertical one.

How is that Banjo game on the GBA?

Attached: 7l5Gd6ieTSAJsIHhJqfA_larry_david.jpg (2592x3888, 694K)

>not having a 150 in 10 second mash

We know who he is because you fucking retarded faggots keep forcing him. That said, we don't fucking care. Dunkey's a huge fucking faggot without a single decent opinion to his name.

Gotcha, thanks for the hint user

Attached: 2.png (1024x768, 246K)

I played BT before BK so I'm always a bit biased towards BT. I always liked how BT's world felt a bit more fleshed out than BK. More characters, bigger worlds to explore, more humor, harder puzzles. I think BK had better worlds, but BT has a bit more charm and life to it.

Pretty good. F
It has great graphics for a gba game and it feels like a proper banjo game when you play it.

>collecting shit that gives no rewards besides just collecting it
this is unarguably the genre of video game that autists flock towards

Attached: 1560214215764.png (434x399, 367K)

Kazooie vs Tooie might be the closest I've seen to a 50/50 split between two games

playing collectathons makes you a small brain by default.

Here I present to you, a big brain game

Attached: Unlimited SaGa.jpg (220x314, 32K)

YEE HAW

Attached: Billy_Bob.png (313x302, 77K)

More like hazard and hazardless stage

At the end of the day it always comes down to preference. I personally prefer Kazooie because, despite arguably growing up more with Tooie, I realized that the intricacy in both its level design and item placement is way better. They do a lot more with less, while in Tooie, it feels like making the worlds bigger made them not think as hard about placing items, which is why you get like an entire row of Note piles in the Temple.

Attached: 1546500485152.jpg (1024x613, 819K)

Tooie is great, just play it on Xbox because I went back to my N64 copy and the shitty framerate and resolution made my eyes bleed, especially during the FPS sections

Sounds like a giant excuse for putting less effort into writing her lines.

You could've rhymed and told him to fuck off without a hitch

Now you look like a bigger child than Phil Fish!

Attached: 68959689468.png (1598x2803, 3.18M)

Japanese phil fish is a total chad though

Attached: japanese fillet o fish.png (444x360, 269K)

based 3 digits IQ poster

I thought she stopped rhyming because her sisters thought it was annoying

>that Cloud Cuckooland race
I almost broke my fucking controller out of anger as a kid

This is the correct answer.

Attached: 1557896396308.png (872x352, 112K)

This and Paper Mario/TTYD

That one stupid videogame reviewer on youtube doesn't know what he's talking about. Tooie is a better game.

>Nuts and Bolts
>soulful
pls elaborate

>caring about what some retard trying to sound black on youtube thinks

Attached: 1543868935056.jpg (851x741, 72K)

>second best level
You fucking idiot, its the BEST level.

Attached: 1559435132227.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I think Kazooie starts off better than Tooie, but Tooie becomes better when you get more moves.

So what we're getting at is backtracking is a divisive issue.

please tell me why I can't get into it

>tries to sound black
That's black? I thought all black people sounded like Barett.

Did anyone else play this game?

Attached: wmwS3dr.jpg (720x720, 71K)

To use a food analogy:

Kazooie is like a well toasted normal sized piece of bread with a fine and suitable layer of well chosen butter spread over it in a way that makes every bite satisfying

Tooie is like a well toasted, but massive square of bread with the same amount of butter spread over it, reducing the enjoyment and satisfaction of every bite

Or a massively overblown one. I never heard anyone complain about backtracking in TTYD before I started browsing Yea Forums, it's just one of those things like the Zelda series that you can't really have a good discussion about here.

He's trying to sound black for le maymay and for le brown people views. Trust me, I know when someone's trying to act black for social hyuckster points
t. detroiter

I did, it's pretty fun. I probably like it more than tooie even though the story and music are notably worse, but it has some of the dense level design that kazooie has

Never played it because it is too expensive now but was the collecting still fun like in BK or did they go nuts in this one already like in DK64?

Attached: 20160116_195936.jpg (4128x2322, 2.69M)

They made it easier actually. Notes are saved so you don't have to collect all 100 in a single run through each level, and they're in bundles of 5 with one bundle of 20 per level instead of individual notes. Jiggies take more work to get than in the first game though.

collecting was made less fun actually in tooie, but not because it was overblown like dk64

Collecting was incredibly fun, all the worlds are interconnected and puzzles spanned across them. It also had boss fights. It never gets as tedious as DK64.

I heard there are 60 fps hacks for both games on N64 emulator, anyone tried them ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYtN8XGuYM8

One of Gruntilda's sisters is called Mingella, you tell me.

Tooie builds its charm on top of the first game, thats is why is better, but without the first one, you couldnt notice how good it is.

OP is subjectively retarded

Attached: 1552352070388.jpg (351x456, 26K)

keep sayin it

>blow them up with grenade eggs and watch them fly
>Breegull Bash
>UNLIMITED POWER with Mumbo's basic attack

Is there a more bullyable enemy than the Minjos?

About the only thing it got right was notes not operating on the "high score system".

Fun fact, Banjo has more racing appearances than platforming appearances.

>Platforming
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge

>Racing
Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo-Pilot
Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie

Those little shits are fast. I prefer to freeze them with an ice egg before getting close and then using Breegull Bash, it's more satisfying than a grenade egg.

Tooie is better when you're younger, more impressionable, and have all the time in the world. The vast world seems filled with possibilities, you've got epic boss battles, mini-games everywhere, and you can play as Mumbo.

When you're older though, almost all of this seems cumbersome. You just want to collect stuff, and collecting stuff is deliberately slower than it was in Kazooie, with bigger stages and a whole lot more backtracking. I'm not sure how much of this is the game's fault and how much is just personal impatience, because I usually play the two games back-to-back.

The bosses and minigames were so great in Tooie. Definitely a huge improvement in the one area Banjo Kazooie was lacking.

So was it a human in a costume or a bird?

Attached: Sammer.jpg (656x369, 40K)

Great to hear!
Maybe one day I will manage to find a copy for a reasonable price

Attached: 20160116_195854.jpg (3940x2036, 1.5M)

same situation as this dude

Attached: Douchebag.jpg (486x466, 36K)

I hear the xbox rare replays are perfect ports of the games. I recommend looking into that.

So what was that game swapping egg mechanic about?
I heard they cancelled it because later model N64s didn't keep data in the RAM once the game was pulled out or something?
Did they include it in any later relase like on XBonx One Live=?

Attached: 2AAA8BCE00000578-0-image-m-22_1437287476171.jpg (634x647, 61K)

Kek

Yes, Stop n Swop works in the Xbox ports.

I don't know the story behind it, but there were a couple of BK game cartridges as collectibles. Smashing them gave you the Breegull Bash attack, an unlockable character for multiplayer, and let you transform Kazooie into a Dragon, which replaced the standard peck attack with fire breath.

>I heard they cancelled it because later model N64s didn't keep data in the RAM once the game was pulled out or something?
Yeah, earlier versions of the N64 could keep the memory for long enough to swap cartridges but the final version could only hold it for one second.

>transform Kazooie into a Dragon, which replaced the standard peck attack with fire breath
And unlimited fire eggs.

I love seeing Japanese people talk about the series for some reason

Attached: jp twitter 3.png (582x664, 435K)

Holy shit why isn't that an outfit in Smash

God how can a single game have so much soul?

Attached: wqe.jpg (940x470, 48K)

Their reactions to the reveal are absolutely heartmelting
youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U
youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35252233
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35252294

We don't know that it's not, we only know one of Banjo and Kazooie's alts. They're pretty clearly less far along than Hero

I personally like Tooie more than Kazooie, since I liked how each world was connected, how Banjo and Kazooie had their own movesets and characters (instead of being stuck together), and how Mumbo got a bigger role overall. Jamjars is 10x better than Bottles.

Kazooie is more coveted because Gruntilda's lair is a better hub world than Isle-o'-Hags, and its stages (at least the earlier ones) are better.

>why isn't that an outfit in Smash
Well, we don't know Banjo's alts, so it might be
But if it isn't, it'd probably because Dragon Kazooie would look a little unusual doing beak attacks

There was a really good Japanese twitter post that was several tweets long. It did a really good job explaining the series, it's history with Nintendo, the Rare buyout, the shitshow surrounding N&B, and why this (Banjo in Smash) means so much to so many people.
Really wish I could find it.

>i haff tvelve metchsteck

They're both great. You can like or dislike one better than the other, but why the fuck do you guys act like

>Yeah well, this one is not as good, therefore it's the absolute worst trash in the history of existence, there's no in between

Attached: Where is it.jpg (1152x865, 149K)

>loved BK
>bought Tooie in mint condition back in 2010 or so
>never got around to playing it
>will never be able to get used to the dogshit N64 controller again so I'm most likely not gonna play it in the future either
kind of a waste of money

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part.

Have you ever entered a souls thread?

N64 emulation has come a long way in the past few years. Mupen64PlusNext and Parallel N64 are both amazing for different reasons. The former gets solid performance on lower end hardware with good accuracy when configured correctly. The later gets near perfect accuracy but needs a very good CPU to achieve perfect speed.

Fucking hell, it's like watching a live-action JoJo

Attached: 1450986245050.jpg (589x462, 50K)

It's just so annoying when people act like Tooie isn't the best video game sequel of all time, it makes me want to insult them with hyperbole. I still love Kazooie but if someone talks shit about Tooie I'm going to talk shit about Kazooie just to make them feel bad.

>someone who thought metroid fusion was too cryptic for them
you're saying that as if its helping your case

I'd put Jolly Rodger's Lagoon higher and Clanker's Cavern lower, but this is a solid list.

>they sing along to the song
>the one nico guy tries imitating Banjos GU-HYUK in is excitement
Fags that say they weren't popular in japan are just wrong.

Attached: cryingpepe.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Tooie is the majora mask of platformers

No haha you imbecile it's not

Attached: 1439588201571.jpg (150x150, 9K)

Dilate

What I don't like about Tooie is the abhorrent frame rate and constant slow downs to the point of being almost unplayable.

not if you play the xbox version

he hates anime, which is the correct opinion to have

i beat this guy every race on the first try. i used that rapid wrist/thumb button vibrate tech.

I really hate how overdesigned the logo is now, the classic solid colouring is much better, the logo is already busy enough without more shit going on in it.

Attached: 17730-banjo-kazooie-nintendo-64-front-cover.jpg (800x552, 139K)

I know but who the fuck owns an Xbox

no, that's just the "funny voice" he learned from his mom. there's a video with his mom in it, she talks just like him.

No thats his gf with the funny high pitched cartoon voice

>The logo is already busy enough
What? It's just text that they added texture to

I know who fucking leah is (as well as the previous asian gf), I'm saying there's a video with jason's mom in it. it's an old league video.

yes

Is Grunty wearing an N64 ring?

>I know who fucking leah is
How embarrassing

>le MM11 is too hard man
Extremely unbased, user

Why, only the people who want to enjoy Banjo Kazooie and Tooie at the best performance and best clarity of course.

>incorrectly calls another user out
>gets told he's incorrect
>lol its actually u who's embarassing
>lol imagine watching a youtube channel

you sound upset

Attached: $(KGrHqJ,!joE6+4,o7TgBPBbztV(U!~~60_12.jpg (429x244, 18K)

I never played that, even though I bought it.

I was convinced I should beat the first game first.

Maybe I need to give Tooie a second chance. I just found the levels too big and the characters and world weren't as charming.

I've been playing Tooie for the first time lately. At first I wondered what all the hate was for.
I just enterred Terradactyland
This game fucking sucks.

Imagine a tooie remaster or remake with online co-op like A hat in time but you actually work together to complete one game. The big connected worlds are perfect for it

Attached: 1530055423798.gif (200x200, 200K)

Why is this a bad thing? The first game was good and they improved upon it in the second. That should be the fucking standard!

Attached: jiggy.jpg (772x1024, 91K)

I never even thought about it like this, but it's correct. Kazooie > Tooie because Tooie is too much of a good thing.

objectively Mumbo Jumbo is a top 50 character in video games, so this is bullshit.

thanks to that race i become so good at button mashing.
then learned some years ago that all you had to do to win easily was just keep behind her the whole race and then win at the last moment.

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35252294
This one is my favorite reaction to a reveal of all time. It's so genuine and honest, he recognize banjo even before the jigsaw and pointed out all the banjo references.

Bottles' Revenge. They reimplemented Stop n' Swap on the xbox port, why not Bottles' Revenge?

????? he's on the box and you can play as him

I'm a simple man. Any sequel where you keep all the powers from the previous game, from the beginning, gets points from me.

You really don't need to

I like that world. I never realized so many people hated it

underrated, it's obviously not as good as the main two games but it did a decent job of translating the gameplay to isometric 3d

I was a brainlet child and got stuck on some candle part I think. Idk what happened to my copy now.

Great concept, but I remember you have to leave it too many times to get into it like other worlds.

Mumbo was a bigger part of bk1 than bk2, even if he became "playable"