Vidya Games

Think of your favorite vidya. Got it?
Now give a brief review of it, but all through vocaroo, no scripting allowed. You may reccomend games to other anons as well, but again all correspondence must be done through vocaroo. vocaroo.com/i/s1N4S6a4vncx

Attached: 1548106859349.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0G1d9pBYoww
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nobody can first write something out before vocarooing it
OP has sucked so much cock his braincells were replaced with spermcells.

Is it really your favorite game if you cant rattle off a few points you like about it? Holy shit.

Are you still too retarded to recognize how moronic your logic is when not sucking feminine cock?

OP just wants to jack off to people's voices

Attached: 1536060953433s.jpg (195x195, 5K)

Someone post a recording of deep grunting and monkey noises so OP can get his masturbation material and this thread can die in peace.

>I'm too retarded to say things I like
You're gonna blow it dudes

I think there's a bit of white substance leaking down the right side of your mouth, you should wipe that mate or people will confuse it for cow milk.

how the fuck can I spin a machinarium review so that people call me based

>calling me a pole smoker when you literally cant stop talking about dick and cumming in man mouth
>nu-nuh I'm not projecting!

vocaroo.com/i/s0G1d9pBYoww

Attached: Big Boss Cigar.jpg (512x512, 50K)

if 5 OP is a fag

>pole smoker
I see you've already standardized your size preference and technique. How many gallons do you suck out as your main dietary sustenance?

Make it super vague and only list good things.

>Why do you like your favorite game?

>Hold on I got to write it down first

Have a seat user, let's talk about that oral fixation. How is your relationship with your mother?
This guy gets it

What does he get? That a game can be liked so much you need to make a list because there's too much you like in it? I think your oratory oral skills don't equate to your oral sucking skills.

Apparently you've never held a conversation before user.

loll

We are having one right now, about how your obsession with penis has clouded your thinking skills.

Just to be clear, you're telling me that you have never once in your entire life had a conversation where somebody asked you >what do you like about this game?
without first writing a list down and then reading it back to them. Is that correct?

Fuck now you're gonna talk about how I suck cock cuz I fucked the greentext

Only people with a proclivity towards sucking penis would ask such a question, and i don't associate with such people in real life.
Now let's go back to you taking it upon yourself to create such a poorly thought out thread because you want to masturbate to male voices.

No retard, it's better than smash threads. If it was as bad as you say, just dont post in it and let it die, or sage if you're compelled to post. Are you angry cause I called your favorite game shit?

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

Nice