A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed in front of his own father while trying to sell his Xbox Wednesday night in Gary...

>A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed in front of his own father while trying to sell his Xbox Wednesday night in Gary, police said.
Thoughts?
abc7chicago.com/boy-16-trying-to-sell-xbox-fatally-shot-in-front-of-dad-in-gary/5346435/

Attached: Xbox.png (847x808, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary,_Indiana
kxan.com/investigations/texas-troopers-ticketing-hispanic-drivers-as-white/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_metropolitan_area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texarkana,_Texas
news9.com/story/40648331/woman-refuses-to-be-robbed-chases-after-suspects-in-nw-okc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's sad but it's not video games

>Chicago

Attached: giphy.gif (625x469, 1.17M)

I think that this has nothing to do with video games

Do I need to say it?
>be american
>get shot

Why is it on Yea Forums?

i think it has something to do with "youth" people than videogames

>in gary

Attached: c4c4e33.jpg (750x747, 52K)

Nigs gonna nog

>be american
>get shot

>Chicago
I wonder what race these youths belong to.

The killer was probably a white christian, coming home from bible school.

>sony always wins

Attached: 1559974232535.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

>live in Chicago
>get shot
ftfy

N

Aren't there apps for selling stuff? Isn't that what ebay's for?
What a fucking idiot

>shut it down, goyim mods

Was he shot because of his Xbox or was he selling his Xbox and someone just shot him regardless?

>Be American
>Try to sell Xbox
>Get shot
>Die
Feels good to be a Europoor.

>fatally shot
How can you shot someone non-fatally?

Nigga wanted a free Xbox.

>USA
no surprise

in the knees

>shot him
>get xbox and keep money
typical nigger thought process

But it was Indiana.

like in the leg maybe

The person that he was selling it to shot him to get it for free

>be a nigger
>kill someone for an xbox

Back of the knee maybe?

>This one's for Banjo mothafucka

>Niggers

Always niggers.

Attached: Reparations_63.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

If you don’t die, like maybe if you have a ration equipped.

This is why you alway do these craigslist style sales in a public place. Like a Starbucks or something.

>fat mutt
>plays xbox
Figures.

>gary fucking indiana
his dad was a fucking moron to drive his son to a literal lawless shithole filled to the rim with uppity gangasta niggers.

Are you dumb?

Attached: image.jpg (856x448, 180K)

>Be Euronigger
>Go on street
>Oi mate you got a license for that walking there? Have you made sure to check in to make sure you didn't say anything bad? Alroite, go on then
>Go along your business
>Some sandniggers come out from around the corner
>"ALLAH ACKBAR NOT ALLOWED IN THIS AREA!!!"
>Get stabbed and chopped up by peaceful muslims

LUL @ Euroniggers

Attached: d.jpg (201x200, 9K)

>Implying that'll stop a nigger from murdering you

If their buddy manages to revive them, or if they get a kill in before the timer runs out

There are lots of places on your body that, if you remove the cloth and bullet, then your body will actually just heal

Yea, but

>be american
>get shot

lmao

Tbh it’s not uncommon for the people you’re selling to to rob you when you’re selling shit in Craigslist or something
But the most would be getting your ass kicked but killing someone is fucking extreme holy shit especially if it was a kid that obviously looks like that can’t put up a fight

This is why you shouldn't use any of those classifieds websites or apps, too many thugs shooting and stabbing over the dumbest shit. If you absolutely must, arrange a meeting in a public area with lots of traffic but that still won't guarantee your safety cause people get shot in front of stores anyway.

How can this happen in America? Wouldn't you normally be legally allowed to shoot that nigger?

>nigger kills mutt
literally who cares

No it's like this

>go to area with a black majority
>get shot

slurp juice you moran

Yea, but

>Be Euronigger
>Get stabbed and ran over

lmao

It was Indiana what the fuck are you on about?

>>go to area with a black majority
Why would you do that though?

>be American
>go to Arianna Grande concert
>beg God to put you out of your misery
>don't get blown up
I hate this country

This dude never heard of eBay? Like, just send it over mail

There is that aspect of the story, but fuck those subhumans who would willing shoot a child running away for a goddamn Xbox.

hey alright

These are the kind of people dead penalty was made for. No compassion, no rationale, no remorse, they just kill out of compulsion. I hope they get caught.

>Living in a country where nigs run free

Because it's kinda unavoidable at times, or you get blacks forced onto your nice safe community via section 8 and diversity housing.

Not in Chicago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary,_Indiana
>25 miles from downtown Chicago
If you're gonna shit on mutts, at least learn the geography.

>Gary, IN
changes nothing. The town is 80% black.

>They somehow didn't harm the father
>Father knew it was an abandon building
hmmmm

stay mad ameridead lol

Reminder that this is the future Dems want for all Americans.
Criminals have guns, law-abiding citizens don't, guess who gets fucked.
I'm not even white and shit like this makes me sick.

Are you mentally disabled? People have survived gunshot wounds you goddamn retard. People like you shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Get back in your fucking cage.

Infront of a crowd? Most aren't that retarded.

Attached: 1511709865934.png (476x286, 130K)

Cash in person, no ability for buyer to return shit. It's the most seller-friendly way of doing things. However when I do Craigslist shit I do the exchange in a McDonalds, not just standing around on the street.

it's more like
>go near a nigger
>get shot
Having even a single nigger in your town increases the chances of you getting stabbed, raped or shot by an insane margin
Not to mention that social trust goes down by a lot as well

>in the end, the suspects didn't even get the Xbox
Lmao why does this read like a punchline ahah

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-131947_Chrome.jpg (1080x568, 134K)

>go to black neighborhood
>get shot
and?

Attached: 1557762718281.jpg (1280x956, 233K)

You knownwhats amazing? Black men are just 6% of the population but half if all.murderers, 65% of all robbers, 72% of all home invaders and 45% of all domestic abuse cases.
Isn't that just insane?

>Yea Forums saying how sick this was
>Also praised the man that shot 49 people in a church because he was white

good joke, they are indeed literally that retarded, hence the whole problem.

anytime niggers get pulled over they get shot, not because they are profiled (accurately most of the time anyway), but because they ALWAYS escalate shit and be confrontational. The videos of body cams show that this happens again and again, they dont follow orders, get out of the car screaming, etc.

Of course any police officer will approach a car like that with caution because they can literally get shot for no reason like that.

And then die.

Haha.

canadian OMEGALUL

stay mad & sad

I got shot in the chest with a .22 rimfire. All I got was a little scar, it didn't even break the rib. Scar has pretty much gone away, also.

FBI statistics don't agree with you user

>met a dude from craigslist in Gary, IN at some abandoned home to sell an XBOX.
Darwin awards everybody.

This, I sell shit in person all the time but I always make sure to do it in places with people like coffee shops or grocery store entrances

>Gary Indiana
#3 or #4 in murder rates in American cities depending on the year.

Attached: Cheetos.jpg (303x351, 36K)

The second thing you mentioned happened so that similar things to this act don’t happen in the future.

>Drove his kid to abandon houses to sell his Xbox
Never do this, do it in a populated area otherwise turn right the fuck around
>Suspects didn’t even get the Xbox
Who can be this stupid
>Suspects wore hoodies and basketball shorts
I wonder

>Ay cuh. I wanna ek boss real bad yoo fee me mah nih? I gots a idea cuh. We gon call up dis wite boi cap hi raysi ass n get a free ek boss.

Kid looks fat and a future failure, maybe this was dads whole plan. Now he gets mad pity money and a chance to try again.

australian here m8

guess we can laugh at americans together now

society

>America doesn't have a gun pr

Why would you even agree to meet someone in a sketchy place to do an exchange like this?

So americans are only 56% trustworthy

>xbox

He's right though. The 13% is inaccurate because only about half of that are black males. Literally 6-7% of the population doing most of the crime.

Shoulda bailed when they saw Niggers

Post them then faggot

It literally still happens we had more than 5 shootings since

>Yea Forums saying how sick this was
show me a quote, nigger. no one gives a shit if some mutt is killed

>bix nood

Based

What happened was this:

kid approached nogs

nogs act tough to scare him and get free xbox, he shits his pants, drops xbox and runs away

nog shows off to friend now by pointing gun at kid and being tough

due to no trigger discpline he shoots kid in back

nog realizing that they are now fucked run away, not even grabbing the xbox,

Shut the fuck up, nigger apologist. All of them are doing the crime.

Indiana is completely nigger infested

He isn't right though, FBI statistics say the Violent crime of blacks barely pass 30% on most occasions while whites barely go under 60%

it has a black problem

that's kinda sad desu
poor mom

accidentally shooting that is, pointed a gun just to look tough

lol this is Pence's state this is his mess

Literally never happened

They'd have never stopped driving then.

user you need to learn to read.

Attached: 1556748554878.png (800x480, 400K)

What fucking happened that led up to them not taking the Xbox?

Then again in my home town there was a gang that only led people in by doing a specific task. Example being, a group of guys are in a Walmart parking lot for someone’s gang initiation. One member giving them a gun and saying “hey kill that guy going to his car, and you’re in”

>be eurogger
>see mudnigger walking down the street
>take mudnigger in, thinking he's 14
>mudnigger rape daughter
>cant report it to gay police
>hear daugther getting raped every nites
>finally reported it police
>get charge for hates, go to jail, daughter and wife now getting raped by mudnigger

this wouldn't have happened if he had just been a PC gamer

He didn't say violent crime moron, he specifically said murders.

That's not even a coherent sentence

From Table 43 of 2016
>>in 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.1 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2017, 61.6 percent were White, 34.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.5 percent were of other races.
Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 21.8 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
Of all adults arrested in 2017, 69.5 percent were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 17.8 were Hispanic or Latino.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.5 percent of those arrests.

Am sorry but....
XKEKS LITERALLY BTFO BY SONYNEGROCHADS

Attached: 1468821800467.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

How I know you're a pussy liberal.

Attached: 9mm fight.gif (300x159, 2.62M)

And you need stop defending sub-humans

FYI, whites arent even committing the crimes statistics say, its all latinos.

Just in jail they are listed as white, hence the huge percentage count which isnt real.

kxan.com/investigations/texas-troopers-ticketing-hispanic-drivers-as-white/

Attached: 25-pic-racial-profile-collage1_41489195_ver1.0.jpg (1000x1080, 801K)

I have spent five minutes laughing at this picture.

>accidental
bull fucking shit
black teens are more dangerous than any animal

they will kill anyone or anything because they're literal monkeys in clothes

Is it Pence's fault that the state is full of violent niggers?
I forget.

It was a start user. Until they’re eliminated from western society the browns will keep shitting the place up. Now we have 49 less to worry about.

Always use eBay to sell your shit online.
You will avoid beggars and also save your life.

Attached: 2425346457458.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Please faggot, get shot happens so often in America it ain't even news anymore.

Gary Indiana is a fucking shithole, no one should go anywhere near that place. His father should have had enough sense to know that.

protip: If you have to meet with someone you don't know have them meet you out front of a store or in front of a police department or sheriff's office. You're significantly less likely to get into trouble if you are smart enough to not put yourself in a position where you're meeting with random strangers in the hood.

Well yea, but in this particular case they were just acting tough after the kid ran and showing off, the gun going off was just an accident. If they meant to kill the kid proper they would have shot him when he handed over the xbox and then left, not shoot him while he was running an take off without taking the xbox.

niggers

dont forget acid in the face

>Going to Gary

Attached: download.png (355x330, 10K)

You're actually more likely to kill someone by shooting them in the legs.

That's just arrests in total, break them down by crime. Remeber that there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Your stats did not disprove the original statement, which specify crimes. Not just arrests.

Based. The other guy was DESTROYED.

>70 IQ mega brainlet STILL doesn’t understand about what percent of the population these races make up

Imagine my shock

Most videotape themselves torturing the shit out of kidnapped victims and brag about it on Facebook.

Especially in Chicago.

Attached: Except when it isn't.jpg (640x336, 39K)

>let's kill unrelated mudslimes on an unrelated country so that niggers on America that were here since fuck knows when stop being niggering
?????

>with a SEMI-AUTOMATIC HANDGUN

Niggers aren't people, retard

Is it weird that my first conclusion was that cops shot him?

really? like blood would come out faster or some vein stuff? i didnt know that.

>"Suspects were in their late teens"
That's not enough for me to go by, ABC7 News. I'm going to need more info than that. Why do I got a feeling there's something you're not telling me?

Attached: 1497536311196.png (566x412, 246K)

Just goes to show you how racist those troopers aren't
they don't even see color

>All these bystanders
Americans truly are insectoids.

>FYI, whites arent even committing the crimes statistics say, its all latinos.
"white hispanics"

Attached: white_african_americans.png (345x198, 112K)

>What fucking happened that led up to them not taking the Xbox?

Nobody wants a Xbox.

Did I say all murders or all arrests? Did you know the leading cause of death for all age groups of black men between the ages of 13-49 isnt heart disease, accidents or stroke but other black men?
Regardless even under your definition the fact 6% of the population is 35% of all arrests is astounding.

>The other guy was DESTROYED
He might be the next time he goes outside. If you know what I mean.

Attached: 1536488546754.png (358x272, 124K)

that's pretty good advice

>Britain: 87% white
>USA: 63% non-hispanic white

Why do Americans project their own insecurities onto others?

Attached: british pepe.png (500x481, 183K)

Texan LE (ret) here. The reason they do that is to keep ICE off their backs. If you drive around La Republica de Tejas, you'll see plenty of wetbacks in cuffs on the side of the road getting ready to be transported to a detainment facility and shipped back to wherever they came from. If a trooper or local police doesn't feel like checking nationality, they'll just list them as white and go about their day. Never underestimate the laziness of a rank and file law enforcement official.

Not that user but Chicago is in Illinois. A different fucking state. Just because it's close to the state doesn't make it count nigger.

Attached: aligator bite.gif (318x212, 1.38M)

Those are drugged out homeless people. It's a nigger literally beating up mentally ill druggies.

>.22

No shit, that's only slightly more dangerous than bb gun

When are you gonna do some cleaning on a black church?

>that picture
>that surname
Woot. Good riddance

Holy fucking shit, the delusions of libtards. Let me fill you in on something about Indiana and Gary in particular. Gary has ALWAYS been a shithole. Even after Michael Jackson started becoming famous, no one from Indiana considers him a native. There's a long running joke here in Indy that Gary is just a suburb of Chcago. Gary to Hoosiers is something that isn't discussed in polite conversation or fair company. Gary has always been the murder capita of Indiana and the United States, for fucking decades and decades. Thinking Pence is the cause of this is so nonsensical, so fucking retarded, that I felt physically ill reading your post.

I personally hate this state and regret having ever been born in it, but wew boy, the politicians are the least of this state's problems

t. Hoosier for 32 years.

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

Yeah it proves you are a brainwashed bigot who has completely swallowed the white hate revenge narrative (((they))) are feeding you, please don’t have kids

>make fun of europoor
>it's always stuff that only applies to britcucks or swedes while ignoring the rest of the entire continent

It's fucking sickening. If USA could kick all the beaners and niggers out it truly would be the greatest country.
And thats the problem, it makes it look like whites are actually committing crimes when clearly they aren't and are victims to nogs/beans.

Still shot, still a gunpowder charge, still was non-fatally shot. That was the whole moral of that story.

What a beautiful country.

jk Idaho is the bee's knees

user I don't give a fuck about your tired amerimutt posting but you do know the UK's white demographics are literally dropping off a cliff right? The most common baby name is Mohammed. The cognitive dissonance is unreal.

Attached: 1560409183148.jpg (1024x688, 665K)

The media only reports police shootings now so it's warped people's perspectives. The vast majority of handgun shootings are black males shooting other black males and sometimes black males shooting other race males. Mostly they just shoot each other. Far too many to report. It's just an hourly thing in this country. It would be like reporting every minor car accident. Just too many happening to make the news.

>NEWS CHANNEL TRYING THIS HARD NOT TO SAY THEIR RACE
damn...

people really underestimate how tough the human body actually is, as long as you dont get directly hit in major organs or blood vessels you could survive 10+ bullets and even then, people survived getting shot in the head with a shotgun from point blank range and people on PCP have took 60+ bullets before going down

Being real for a second, that is pretty fucked up.

I think we should have greater punishments for murderers. Why don't we execute them? Why should the public have to pay to keep them alive? Also maybe we should murder their kids too as a real punishment. If you murder someone and end their genetic legacy, then your genetic legacy should be ended in retribution.

Maybe I'm being too harsh here, but why the fuck not? Why should murderers be able to get away scot free?

Remember those dykes beaten in london? Why were these names or ethnicities never released? Really makes you ponder

Gary, Indiana is part of the Chicago metropolitan area you outrageously stupid velcro-using subhuman porch monkey.

>capitalism wor-

Never.

Nigger there are SO many nice places in the USA that are ignored by rent free euro trash faggots like yourself, STOP BEING SO OBSESSED

>doesn't know what per capita is
Black "people", everybody.

Continent? Pfft, Europe is a country. My superior American (God Bless US of fucking A) education told me so.

You can't regret something you have no choice in btw

Do have a source on this, or did you make it all up?

>All these amerimutts ITT seething that they live in a dystopian wasteland populated by third worlders

LMAO

>Gary
Oh now it makes sense. I had a friend from IN and they claimed Gary was prime LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS AND DON'T STOP town.

The talmudic Jew World Order UN will get to your country eventually. Give it time

I'm so glad I was born in Vermont instead of some nigger-infested shithole.
And I'm black.

I have no source but that will later be the news once they catch them. The reasoning is that they didn't take the xbox but ran when the gun went off, if they planned to shoot him from the getgo they'd do that and take the xbox.

Coulter's Law. If they don't say the race then you know which race it is.

the point
====>
your head

>shifting goalposts this hard
It didn't happen in Chicago.
It didn't happen in Illinois.
You're a fucking retard.

>keep driving until you stop seeing Niggers
>wind up in Canada

Fittysix percent

Pussy.

Go outside with your gang Muhammad, Yea Forums hates Islam

now that's some quality b8

xbox is the home of the most realistic shooters of the market after all.

It's actually lower than 63% since Arabs and Jews are counted as White too lmao.

I know it's lacking in exclusives but I wouldn't exactly call an Xbox nothing at all

Attached: 5t43.png (1216x689, 592K)

Sadly it’s probably some ugly euro whose never even held a sharp knife

This is why not everyone should be able to get a fucking gun
T europoor

>enslave niggers and third worlders
>years later give them rights and stop slaving them
>instead exploit them
>third world scum shit on country
surprised-pikachu-face.psd

even the mom know their E3 was garbage.

Because it is. Only time non Gary residents even come within a 10 mile radius of Gary is to pass by it on the right on their way to Chicago. Going to Gary is basically like going to the most shi ite Muslim city in the middle east and putting a gigantic rainbow colored flag over your shoulders.

im not going to bother to research this further. Its very clearly the workings of a nigger

Fuck you pathetic faggots. Always making shit up and exaggerating.
No. You don't get shot everytime you step out of your house. That's the truth. Stop trying to force this retarded meme.
I'm American and only been shot twice in my entire life.

OK you got me, but that doesn't stop that from being astronomically retarded.
>our city in in Illinois is actually a part of a bigger city from a DIFFERENT FUCKING STATE BECAUSE THE BORDER IS RETARDED.
I have lived in houston and denver so I know how metropolition cities work. I just have NEVER seen a city be part of another state's metropolitan area.

Attached: this is pants on head retarded.png (802x690, 286K)

>niggers and third worlders
Wait that's redundant
>.psd

have you ever been to London or Paris?

shouldnt be a piece of shit trying to sell consoles second hand
little punk deserved it reselling a companies product should be illegal and should open him up to lawsuits from microsoft an Xbox is their intellectual property he only paid for the right to use it not resell it

Indiana itself is like 90% white dumbass, all of the blacks are in three cities near the border of illinois.

Keep crying

Hey, at least I can sell my xbox and live another day senpai.

Here are the real statistics.

Attached: 1557697773026.png (1592x832, 149K)

woops, meant this as a reply to

His mom was a Sony fangirl. Sent him out to get rid of the Xbox.

how about going to a more public setting to sell your system? somewhere where there is a lot of bright colored people with good intentions?

>risk life in prison for a xbox
If it was a ps4 or switch I could understand but a fucking Xbox? Yikes.

>instead exploit them
bad bait
the nazis had the right idea of what to do with them

The bullet could impact the femur, shattering the bone and sending razor sharp bone fragments everywhere and sever major arteries. The bullet could also ricochet off the femur and into your pelvis which also has major arteries.

I’m American, I live next to Milwaukee, my father was a cop, and I literally don’t even know ONE person who has been shot

You made me chuckle.

Bless you.

>didn't take xbox
wanted to kill a bitch and make his momma cry

Attached: don't want free condoms, want to wreck ur shit and make u cry.jpg (575x1024, 66K)

??

Paris was fucking a utopia in the 90s. Lived there for two months in 95 or 96. Everyone was fucking friendly, (even to Americans), and everything was so packed and close together you didn't need to drive anywhere.

PSD format is based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_metropolitan_area
>Gary, IN Metropolitan Division (709,265)
In five years snopes is gonna have an article "debunking" this happened in Chicago and will have an article "proving" a mexican got gangraped by a bunch of white dudes in Texas when it happened in Arkansas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texarkana,_Texas

So I fucking doubt you've ever lived in Texas because you'd know about Texarkana and other towns along the Sabine River.

>Police said he met two people at abandoned homes around Gary
very bad and stupid dad

I wasn't the one you were replying to, I'm a different poster.

>he's projecting his insecurities about his own country onto us AGAIN

Why is this? It's a really curious phenomenon.

Attached: britain vs us ethnicity.png (2005x982, 340K)

Every major city in western Europe looks like the middle east. It took america decades to get infested with subhuman trash. It only took Europe about 10 years and the problem is multiplying every day. They're just coping.

Attached: 1537577813554.jpg (450x266, 23K)

>Gary, Indiana IS Chicago, Illinois
Just because the city is close to it doesn't make it so that it happened in the same state.

That's because, as a Texan, you're a fucking moron.

wait what? hold on you never meet in shady places kid deserved it three fold and the dad should have been shot as well

>Went to meet up with a a buyer he found an app that lets you sell things
>Basically craiglist
>The buyer wanted to meet at an abandoned house
>Dad drove him there
>Let the boy get out alone to meet a stranger at an abandoned house
>Niggers shot him for an Xbox
>They didn't even get the console

How stupid is the dad/parents? I wouldn't let a teenager go to a fucking abandoned house to sell a game console to strangers. You know how fucking shady that is? Red flags should have gone up instantly. You always meet in a parking lot or a place with witnesses. This is pretty common, like usually niggers or white trash will meet up in abandoned places and mug you (Usually shoot you) and if you're a girl you'll most likely be raped and then killed or at least raped.

Meeting people "online" to "sell" stuff is retarded. Why do you think craiglist has such a bad reputation? Go look up craiglist killer, like people legit used craiglist to commit murders and muggings.

news9.com/story/40648331/woman-refuses-to-be-robbed-chases-after-suspects-in-nw-okc lol this didn't say race either but if you watch the video you can see their hilarious features through the tinted police windows

>Chicago

Rent free