Attached: vinny.jpg (720x629, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_t4_XcltJyg
youtu.be/uVA1sqF_17Y
clips.twitch.tv/SmellyCorrectCurryCharlieBitMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nostalgia is one hell of a drug

>tfw the japes finally paid off

Seemed like he was ready to kill himself watching the Microsoft and Bethesda conferences. Then two nostalgia pandering reveals from Nintendo made him happier than a pig in shit. They have really turned pleasing man children into an art.

I dunno man, last I checked Vinny's honestly been much happier in recent years than what he was like in the past.

If anything Joel's getting worse.

i genuinely thought he was a dragon quest head

It's too many years doing this same fucking shit, it's rare to be excited like that

Good. Joel is a faggot

He hates JRPGs

ye but he loves chrono trigger, right? i think i simply mixed up the two franchises considering that toriyama worked on both

Joel is a fucking retarded moron of the highest order. Dude is so irritating I can't watch his content for more than seven minutes at a time, as his retarded personality pulls no stops.

its weird that he didnt jump on it just on art style alone. he loves chrono trigger. i know the gameplay is different but the stories and settings should serve well enough

nobody likes the jrpgs that you imagine when you read the word jrpg. however his favorite rpgs are jrpgs, because they were made in japan

I wish I could be excited for things like this, I never played any of these games growing up around them and playing them in adult life I just find them kindof boring. I really wish I felt something like that for videogames.

That is very mean of you to say that

youtu.be/_t4_XcltJyg
this is the best E3 reaction and it's not even close

does this guy have legit autism I cant tell

Everyone in their right minds hate modern jrpg's, not including Ni no Kuni 1. Vinny likes a bunch of FF's, Chrono Trigger and Mother 2 and 3, so saying he hates jrpg's is flat out wrong.

he's just a stoner

aris' playthrough of botw is fucking magical

Vinny got really excited for Trials of Mana and the Mana Collection, didn't he?

Literally the only fucking thing I watched recently was his Yakuza streams. Joel's a nice guy but fucking hell is he annoying.

I dunno man, Vinny is just better. He's funny when he wants to be and chill when he wants to be.

He hates JRPGs he has no nostalgia for because it's a huge time commitment to stream. He seems willing to give DQ a try because of the artstyle, but only on his own time

Who?

>buys Joker
>hasn't played him since he first bought the Fighter's Pass
honestly at the point he should have just skipped out on the Fighter's Pass and bought them individually since he showed no interest before or after Joker came out

vinny say something funny

Joel forces it because he has to maintain an audience. Vinny is just Vinny. Doesn't put on a clownish voice. He's just Yea Forums more than a decade ago trying to stream videogames.

he's most probably gonna try hero at least once

>le relatable sad boomer musician streamer haha he is so like me

>Look at some of the Joel stream of E3
That chat is pure concentrated fucking cancer even by Twitch standards, good god.

who are you quoting?

He's just bored with current life. Last time I saw one of his videos he was talking about different teas like its a new hobby he’s trying out. Jeez man get the hell out of the house.

Havent seen his reactions to anything recently, I kinda hate how he became obnoxious screaming in his videos. At least with Joel I knew he was a screamer on the get go.

Everyone that watches this sad sack

that was fucking terrible

oh, so you made it up

he seems to like all the good ones, plus some bad ones. youre right he doesnt like trying them out because they take forever and he doesnt like to cut a game. he likes to finish them off. i mean im 6 hours into dq4 and im barely at the twins. thats over 6 hours of stream time for vinny (cause im not a secondary, i remembered what i needed to do and fast tracked most of the game).

point is you cant blanket claim he hates jrpgs. again, NOBODY likes the image "jrpg" brings up. but if you filter the underage panty quest and the teens against god ones you are left with the majority of what people consider the best rpgs of all time

not video games, fuck off

I watched 2 of joel's, one of Vinny. Joel is just memes and more memes, the dude that's next to you trying to laugh at every silly thing he finds without letting you pay attention to the stupidity, pointing out everything. Vinny was just another audience member. I don't ever look at chat when watching these streams because anything above 500 viewers is cancer on any platform (and I have to give it to Vinny, he engages more with the chat with that huge amount of viewers than the average joe with 1/10th of his audience)

because he didn't go full numale over a smash character? yeah that's what's good about it, him realizing it wasn't a banjo game is like watching some boomer listen to a remix of his favorite old song

doesn't he like FF and the two Chrono games?

I finally checked this guy out the other day and he is literally DSP on weed lmao
What the fuck

>boomer
fag detected

no, it's because he's a straight white male

>post yfw you watched the intro

Attached: D3qckhoWsAATSNg.png (679x627, 199K)

I hate JRPGs and I like Dragon Quest V/VII, FFV/VII/IX, Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden I/II and Breath of Fire 3

youtu.be/uVA1sqF_17Y

ecelebs are not your friends

aris, say something funny

He literally said in his e3 recap that he was heavily considering buying dq11 because it was a good looking, fun classic jrpg.

we know, what's your point

it was never ending. this dude really should have made a different version of his intro for the stream

Attached: 1518404940226.png (436x425, 84K)

who the fuck thinks this besides those who give money to them? I really don't understand why people give so much money to streamers, honestly.

Attached: 1518379262458.png (266x367, 102K)

Vinny straight up admits he's a huge Nintendo fanboy. He's not ashamed of it and doesn't try to hide it.

>Joel AKA "DANK MEMES DOODz xD!!! If I scream and overreact it makes everything I say funnier"
fucking hate that swede bitch

do you know it though, you guys talk about them like you know them lol

people who want attention from the streamer, but then again it could be really really rich people who are bored and just like the streamer

He doesnt hate rpgs you dumb faggots, some of his favorite games of all times are jrpgs and hes even considering buying dq11. Just because he doesnt want shitsona 5 doesnt mean he hates the whole genre

he even quit the stream because of the chat constantly shitting on his long ass, godawful intro

Attached: 1503620844894.gif (400x250, 2.72M)

I don't, I'm here for the memes

Joel has loud spells and he plays a number of his jokes out, but he always pulls me back in with some highly creative stream sooner or later

i'm just glad vinny & joel are like the only two streamers that don't stop their entire stream to thank someone for 100 bits or every subscription. they just stay off cam and play games. fuck why does no other streamer do these basic things?

Earthbound and Mother 3?

Attached: d2l5urg-1106cd73-d99e-44ea-9966-056cc1b672a5.png (550x550, 149K)

every streamer has to follow the trend of muh face cam, and stopping what they're doing to thank 3000 people. its garbage.

i hate this shit so much
even jerma does it

Because its almost like an incentive for people to donate more. "If i donate, then the man on screen will say my name!", and of course why would a streamer say no to that? The ones that want more money that it.

why would anyone get worked up over a complete stranger on the internet
like scroll past how is joel even real haha

>tfw people unironically get mad at Vinny and Joel for not derailing their streams to thank people every 10 seconds

>streamers
Yikes!

yeah, but jerma needs the money so he can film skits and gamble

No. He hates weebshit and endless dialogue.

Vinny voicing Porky and almost dying was pure kino.

well if someone gave me like 25$ for playing vidya I'd say thanks

also people watch streams for the interactivity. people have different streaming styles

imagine watching a streamer who does this for every single subscription they get. not a joke.

clips.twitch.tv/SmellyCorrectCurryCharlieBitMe

>Pat literally taking 90 minutes to read every single sub and donation message on stream and talking to Paige about them

>Yikes!
Back to Twitter.

to be fair, jerma does a lot of expensive shit for the stream
but still annoying of course

jesus christ

Attached: not even once.jpg (478x296, 37K)

So what are the next japes gonna be about

how does a "man" like that bear looking at himself in the mirror?

Has he played Collection of Mana yet?

jesus christ

>comparing bears to that faggot
apologize to bears

*megalovania first notes plays*

Who watches this shit? Why does he do.that?

He said he was gonna play it but only stream the remake of Trials of Mana (unless it's super trash)

He doubles down on the "Hey you, you're finally awake"

I'm sorry bears, you're cool.

>Successful streamer with everything is sad
>bawww :(

>with everything
hes got no style, has no grace, his parents are dead, he lives in his grandmas basement, has no gf, probably a wizard, and is hounded by furries

literally WHY would anyone be excited for a character they like to be in smash? it's so pointless, they don't even play like they do in their own games the majority of the time.

if you were a really big Banjo-Kazooie fan, surely you'd want a new game, not some half-assed inclusion into a dumb "fighting" game.

seems to me like this whole smash thing is one big circle jerk over fanfic-tier cinematics being shown every E3 where you get to see your fave characters battle it out, rather than actually wanting to play the game itself.

And trannies too

Fucking lost it at the Nut button

Please tell me there's a story here

He doesn't live with his grandma does he?

>YOU AREN’T HAVING FUN RIGHT
Man just fuck off, seriously. Nobody likes you bitchy little fucks.

Explain