This is Kazooie, my chatty wife who's going to appear in Smash in a few months! Say something nice about her!

This is Kazooie, my chatty wife who's going to appear in Smash in a few months! Say something nice about her!

Attached: __kazooie_banjo_kazooie_drawn_by_miraxth523__sample-8436975ea7a792e1daa723a142e67590.jpg (850x823, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQpwvrFFcGw
youtube.com/watch?v=moAW3Xc5j5E
youtube.com/watch?v=yiyUz0UkjtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREEEGO

Bird brain.

Cringe

Attached: 1560484492968.jpg (225x225, 8K)

BRAP

Now I want to see Anime Banjo and Anime Kazooie interacting as if they're Anime characters, but while also staying somewhat accurate to their actual relationship in game.

Damn, Kazooie-sama looks like THAT?

>steveposting
Double cringe!

Attached: 1560439673963.gif (550x521, 278K)

Too cute and kawaii, that's not how Kazooie should look.
She's a rude tsundere and a masochist.

Anime Banjo happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQpwvrFFcGw

What do her eggs smell like?

youtube.com/watch?v=moAW3Xc5j5E
youtube.com/watch?v=yiyUz0UkjtQ

They're fucking in, bros.

Attached: __banjo_and_kazooie_banjo_kazooie_drawn_by_yutsuchi__693dc89cca9dcec518b6404016ef8979.jpg (626x885, 493K)

I bet you didn't even play the games.

user don't you know that everyone on Yea Forums never actually PLAYS games?

I can feel the pre-rendered SOUL

>Kazooie with chest fluff
I want this.

you've got worms in your brain OP

I actually bought the game when it came out, but the cartridge was broken and when I returned it the game was sold out and I had to get something else.

To this day I didn't fucking play it and feel like I missed out great time. (I did play a little at my cousins house but not much)
I heard the xbox ports are way better is that true?
I don't have any xbox though and it's not on PC so I either play the ugly ass N64 or have to forget about I guess.

Banjo smashing the TV at the end.

Well, that's why he's presumably got a Kazooie waifu: wear her on his back, and she'd inevitably peck his skull and nab them out.