FREE TOONSTRUCK ON GOG

Just so you know.

Attached: GOG-Logo-658x370-e1a63cc3021a4f15.jpg (658x370, 42K)

Great game by the way.
Underrated back in the days. Lucas Arts domination was too strong when it came to adventure games.

Attached: file.png (1102x137, 151K)

god i miss tim curry

Thanks bro.

Tim Curry is one thing.
Christopher Lloyd is great as well

>New games on the catalog
>Vampyr.
>After an entire year staying on Steam and the game being a total flop Vampyr finally gets released on GoG to gain pittance.

Attached: q0vir.jpg (150x150, 3K)

bump

Based.

Attached: toonstruck.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Reminder that Toonstruck 2 exists but will never get released

Convince me not to buy this

Attached: pf.png (627x197, 31K)

Thanks, OP

thank you user, very cool

cool, thanks

Better late than never.

thank you!

Shows how most publishers still don't accept the fact that piracy does not hurt sales and that restricting customers for it is a bad practice.

They only view GOG as a way to get some pennies out of DRM-haters. At that point most sales already happend and the games have been cracked ages ago.

>god i miss tim curry
Same

Why?

fucking shills
you can't make this more obvious even if you tried

Toonstruck was a very expensive project.
Too expensive - So they cut the game into two parts before releasing the first part. The one we know as Toonstruck.

The company making it went bankrupt and the rights to Toonstruck and all the assets went to Keith Arem. The assets for part 2 are all done so no need to re-cast Tim Curry or Christopher Lloyd for it. He simply can't be arsed to release it because he only wants to do it if he can get a profit out of it and nowadays Toonstruck is so obscure and unknown that a second game would probably not sell much.

Burst Studios was acquired by Electronic Arts.
EA Pacific was absorbed into EALA in 2003.

That has nothing to do with Toonstruck though

First Too Human and now Toonstruck. I wonder what other old games I've been holding back to get will be free?

Wtf why am I not getting emails for the giveaways anymore

Toonstruck is just a giveaway, tho. Too Human is permafree, thanks to Epic's lawsuit. I'm surprise it is allowed to be in the commercial circuit at all.

Attached: 1670734-msfortune.png.png (1152x720, 348K)

Furries didn't really exist back in the days

Wonder why he hasn't just tried doing a kickstarter, that would show him if there would be enough demand for it.

They had a good foothold by around '96, thanks to the Tiny Toons/Animaniacs/SWAT Kats trend of anthro cartoons alongside Web 1.0. Before that, furries were relegated to underground comix and private groups.
Furries as we know them got popular around 2001, but hell, people like Doug Winger were active by 1997 at least.

Attached: tiny_toon_adventures.fifi_le_fume.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Thanks much, OP!

Attached: Delicious.png (622x666, 412K)

how does a game not selling because its shit prove the fact that piracy doesnt hurt sales?

nice

Vampyr actually sold quite well, was one of Focus's breakout games of the quarter, it['s why memenod are making another game for them.

What i mean is that there are quite a few studies and examples proving that games having no DRM doesn't hurt any sales.

But publishers are really scared of losing those important early sales so they disadvantage the paying customers anyways.

incorrect