What about John Shepard?

What about John Shepard?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Mass Effect sucks

YOU SIR

YOU ARE A BLIGHT

WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED

Attached: shepard.gif (500x281, 776K)

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE

GO GO GO
>runs towards you
>directly into your line of fire
GO GO GO

Attached: Human_Mercenary.png (569x961, 401K)

This is the only right answer.

I'VE LOST SHIELDS

i love mass effect trilogy

I WILL DESTROY YOU

*activates immunity*

The first two games are great even if the second one's plot is mind numbingly retarded

Woah lol is this how advertisers work now lol crazy

I'm 100% sure now that half or maybe 75% of Yea Forums in 2019 are bots lmao

>Be Jenkins
>State ofthe art armor and shields
>get's shredded to death after 2 hits
>Shepard meanwhile tanks damage while the enemies just run at him
Based mass effect 1

*activates singularity*

>this is how your average zoomer reacts to a typical thread
Your generation sure is fucked

>advertising a trilogy that has been dead for 7 years
Bioware have truly lost it

It is written, only commander Shepard can defeat furfags

Mass Effect 1 is shit though. 3's weakness is the ending but otherwise it's really nice. Best gameplay, best customization, abilities

Great! I'll grab my 'stuff'!

Mass Effect will always have a special place in my heart.

I got my first blowjob playing it because

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

Attached: 2226251-talinervous3.jpg (873x1080, 486K)

GREAT! I'll grab my stuff!

Attached: d770zj9-8d266851-1e40-4dfe-a32b-0f59cfd14698.jpg (1280x800, 197K)

Too obvious!

Attached: 1526637714755.gif (268x420, 2.9M)

The series was never good. Especially not after EA bought Bioware.

So why are you in a thread about it?

I WILL DESTROY YOU

No, Mass Effect 1 is the best one. Best writing and best atmosphere. Nobody played Mass Effect for good shooting.
3 had nice gameplay but the side missions are all complete garbage and the main story's writing is aggressively mediocre (with the exception of Tuchanka and Rannoch) even before the ending.

>writers literally just pull an anti-reaper machine macguffin out of nowhere on Mars
Screw mass effect 3

Characters (Shepard):
ME2 >>> ME1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> ME3

Characters (anyone but Shepard):
ME2 = ME3 >> ME1

Story:
ME3 > ME2 > ME1

Ending:
ME2 >>>>>>>> ME1 = ME2(arrival) >>>>>>>>>> ME3(post-Extended Cut) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ME3 (pre-Extended Cut)

Gameplay (Adept playthrough):
ME3 > ME2 >>>>>>> ME1 (pistol only was a pain)

Gameplay (Vanguard playthrough):
ME3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ME1 (shotgun cooldown issues early on) >>> ME2 (out of ammo all the time, biotic charge unpolished)

Not planning on playing ME:A considering some of the reviews. Might watch a let's play someday instead.

Fact. It could have been the greatest trilogy in the history of gaming had they not flushed all rpg elements down the toilets

Is it "enemies everywhere!" or "enemy is everywhere!"?

1 has kinda bad gameplay but it has the best story, aesthetic, setting, overall sci-fi feel to it compared to the sequels. A bunch of things randomly changing in 2, the stupid Cerberus plot that's just a massive waste of time, a greater emphasis on "save the universe" over more hard sci-fi space noir, 3 is self explanatory.

>Story:
>ME3 > ME2 > ME1
Lmao

Can someone explain something to me? This always bothered me but why didn't the later games allow you to damage armor and health simultaneously? Most competent games would have done it like this. The higher the armor the more protection against health damage obviously. The lower it is or if completely depleted then the higher the health damage. As it stands with the series you got extremely bullet spongey enemies because you need to damage each health bar one by one. It is dumb desu.

Yet another reason Doom is so good. Higher armor = more health protection but you still will take damage even with armor on.

most of the Quarian-Geth arc was good (aside from the awkward random change from "we are a collective." to "we want to be individuals now!").
Krogan arc was easily one of the best arcs of the trilogy, only slightly weaker than than Suicide Mission. My first playthrough I didn't have ME1 yet so I imported from ME2 only, Wrex was dead. I saw the two versions where Wrex was dead and later I made another playthrough where ME1 was included and Wrex survived. It was just great to see how the variation worked.
Everything involving Final Mission on Earth completely sucked though, but I count that toward the "Ending" bullet point so it doesn't affect my evaluation of the story. Shepard cringeworthy character 180° is also included in "character (shepard)", hence not affecting my story evaluation.

>Best gameplay, best customization, abilities
>even more of an action shooter
>best gameplay

Why did shooterfags enjoy ruining ME series so much? These games got their RPG mechanics absolutely gutted because of you fags.

To inform you guys it was never good obviously.

Ok.

Attached: e26.jpg (500x628, 102K)

>Fact. It could have been the greatest trilogy in the history of gaming had they not flushed all rpg elements down the toilets

And the lore. Do not forget about the lore rape.

>play Andromeda
>it sucks
>pick it up again six months later because I'm itching a space game
>forget how much it sucked
>drop it
>pick it up again six months later
>forget how much it sucked
>drop it

Nothing compares to the pain of being disappointed repeatedly by the same thing.

You are absolutely right in that 75% of viewable Yea Forums threads are made by bots. Jannies like the repetition that comes with it threads since they know that they'll always be the same generic shit. They sweep away anything that goes against the grain aka actual human threads because it ends up being more work for them

The best would be if the abilities were varied like in ME3 but instead had the amount of tiers from ME1. In ME2 it basically felt like the only significant points are "getting" an ability in the first place and then the last upgrade to it. ME3 expanded upon that a bit, but not enough, IMO.

HEY, COMMANDER SHITFACE. WANT ME TO PATCH YOU THROUGH TO THE COUNCIL?

Attached: 1535150801888.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

1 is just clunky. It needed polish which ME2 next to ME1 has plenty more of by comparison. So while ME2 does edge out ME1 it isn't without faults. The basics of ME1 gameplay could have been even better than ME2 with the proper polish because it actually tried being more original than all other shooters of the time. Plus I like how many powers in the first work next to the second. Second has its share of great powers to of course but I think Biotics was mostly downgraded.

I think Tali is very cute

Attached: 4ed89b21d78e0cfd79e2822ed842525a.jpg (653x858, 88K)

The council can kiss my ass

Attached: 1529761875844.jpg (1190x1198, 180K)

ass

SUBALUWA

LOST SHIELDS

Attached: Another victim of EA.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

>Good you opened this Gremeen Barret
Damn what'd he do to deserve that

It actually does looking back at it.
>Broken and inconsistent narrative and plot
>Shitty DLC, no real solid extension to the game or gameplay
>Combat changes in each game, can't settle on something
>Crew members are retards who need their egos stroked in order to perform well, don't have self-discipline or genuine care for what is at stake
>Levels are on-rails, almost no multiple paths to take and no clever ways to defeat enemy
>Borrows from many science fiction films, novels and games
>Very little consequences for being a white knight, the game rigs good guy playthroughs to give ample reward over renegade

The only thing going for it is the aesthetics and few moments where combat is fun, and the few moments where trolling your crew is amusing. Fuck Bioware.