Does Kojima really smoke weed?

Does Kojima really smoke weed?

Attached: 1478857869799.jpg (587x600, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
youtu.be/J5Grr35FwnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Japan I hear weed can smoke (you).

Attached: Tonka_SpaceStation_PSXBOX_20041030.jpg (500x500, 85K)

so as said

Attached: 2crabs.jpg (635x85, 22K)

>Does Kojima really smoke weed?

Almost certainly.

>You think Metal Gear Solid V was shit, huh gaijin?

Attached: 1547747797294.webm (1462x1040, 2.78M)

at least he is not a gay

>DUDE what if a fetus and that crossbow redneck guy from the walking dead delivered packages while being followed by shadows that are actually people stuck in limbo

Nooo, you think?

Japanese are heavily group influenced. They will 100% smoke weed in a foreign country if influenced by their peers.

>t. Worked at a sushi restaurant in America

>Jackie Chan refusing to star in Death Stranding.webm

Attached: kh.jpg (800x602, 82K)

it's the motherfucking H-I-D-E-O

well that explains the title

cringe

That’s not what weed does. LSD is the one that gives you life affirming surreal experiences

nope just crack

>Pays handsome, alcohol-loving, men thousands upon thousands of dollars to be around him
>Not a gay
I'm not so sure. Maybe the females aren't willing to put themselves in that situation.

Why is angry josè there

>he thinks drugs work like that
No user, stop trusting movies.

LSD actually has hallucinogenic properties. Weed has none

Again, stop trusting movies and "studies", drugs don't work like that. Actually learn to use drugs and realize they all take you to the same place by taking different roads.

I’ve had LSD you dipshit pussy. You actually thought weed makes you hallucinate, pathetic

I think him and hideo are on suicide watch
He's trying to cope hard from the keanu announcement fucking outshadowing death stransing
Look at him wearing that poor ass jacket in a desperate attempt to cope and sunglasses to hide swollen eyes from crying himself to sleep at night

Attached: kkkkkkkkk.png (590x613, 669K)

Ah of course, anger, I'm sorry you never learnt the true purpose of drugs.

>LSD
>hallucinogenic
Kek. Actually try some before you start talking like you know shit, retard

Weed still makes your brain have weird thoughts and enhance creativity, this is how people come up with weird plots

Shhh, it's a secret

Attached: Dw9_H84WsAA3sYA.jpg (1524x1080, 235K)

what a fucking loser

Attached: Winners don't use drugs.png (300x168, 10K)

He doesn't smoke period, remember that picture with Mads and Reedus where they're both smoking and Kojima is pretending to smoke

Not the dude, but what are you on about?

Weed gives you the craziest and stupidest ideas
Years ago I casually saw on TV a documentary about the cordyceps fungus and though "how amazing would it be if they made a game about it infecting humans?" and sure enough less than a year later The last of Us was announced
Kojima is made of movies so of course he can make anything work with the right budget

not him but how is LSD not hallucinogenic? doesn't it make you see weird shit?

It is, this guy is just being an asshole because of jealousy no doubt. It’s Yea Forums, you’re always going to have some cunt bullshitting

You know cdproject helped with death stranding right retard? There is no coping

It's a "you have to be there" experience, but drugs are basically gateways to the spiritual realm.

inb4 uninformed posts shitting on me

I was stuck re-experiencing what I perceived as being my own death over and over again after taking too much weed. How is that not hallucinogenic?

That's like asking if Stephen King drinks.

not in Japan, Asians tend to be crazy regarding drug laws, but ones in America do it all the time.

Really he's probably prepping for makeup and cameras to put himself in Death Stranding. There's absolutely no chance he isn't putting himself in his own game again.

That’s not what weed does

God the way you guys talk about drugs reminds me of those losers in high school who think because they've tripped a couple times or smoke weed they're some sort of shaman.
Absolute cringe

It dosn't make you see shit unless you take huge fucking doses. It's more internal.

its dead kojima, just let it go

>I read somewhere weed only does thing
>therefore you didn't experience that

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-12-24-45-1.png (527x610, 152K)

Name ONE video game developer who is more of a chad than Hideo Kojima, JUST ONE.

Attached: DarOf8_XkAA4n39.jpg (1200x900, 342K)

Suda Goichi

Probably. Smokes cock too, I think.

sometimes I think Kojima pays them to be his posse
>Kojima: have you guys played Metal Gear
>mads: no I do not play the video games
>reedus: I'm more of a Zone of the Enders guy myself
>Kojima: zone of who?

Attached: 1535963384107.png (500x236, 48K)

I can't wait for Death Stranding to be great and all you hater's to get BTFO'd

It's going to be an empty open world game with outdated gameplay. The only thing great about it will be it's storyline and atmosphere, but that won't be enough to save it. Everybody will forget it even existed when Cyberpunk comes out.

Death Stranding will be MGSV:2
Kojimatards are worse than Star Shillizens.

Or I actually smoke legalised weed in a country that has had it for several decades, and you’re lying on the internet

Over the years I've realised Yea Forums doesn't actually "want" to enjoy videogames

>weed only does this one thing that I experienced
Wow, kid. Get out of your bubble or smoke better pot.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

No he does something more intense

Attached: F6A6DB89-05CF-41C0-BB09-115EDB3769BA.jpg (1024x720, 89K)

Thats Hideo
>fucked stepahnie for a role in its game
>throws her away once he has another fuck toy
>Stated on a public tweet "No homo"
Kojima-sama is totally an alpha.

Nah, you just had a psychotic episode or laced weed. Not related.

Attached: koijma.jpg (626x1087, 176K)

>YYYOU ARE LYING
Why do you keep doing this? You haven't experienced it, we already know that, but as you can see I'm not the only one claiming you are wrong, because you are wrong.

What...? Good weed makes me laugh a lot and feel a pleasant head fuzziness, you sure you don't have unchecked mentall illnesses?

He does shrooms

Attached: bd6i7azz74431.jpg (552x767, 40K)

DUDE

Not him but weed effects people differently depending on the amount, strain and person.

t. been smoking for 20 years with thousands of different people. Though more off than on these days.

Attached: 1543331946498.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Can't you get like 25 years in prison for weed in Japan?

Attached: 1479021925411.png (300x256, 88K)

DE
LETE
THIS

>Not him but weed effects people differently depending on the amount, strain and person.
Yeah but not to the point of trapping your mind in a looping hallucination.

What he did was tap into some psychosis for a minute, another known but very rare effect of weed.

Tetsuya Nomura, he's /fa/ as fuck

Its not, go and get your blood pressure checked, im gonna asume you dont smoke alot but thats definetly not how you should feel.

on lsd your vision becomes quartered into squares, and those squares sort of "bubble" while simultaneously your vision is pin sharp. It's hard to describe. I saw my face in a reflection on some clear plastic in my bathroom and could imagine my face into anything I wanted.

If you don't smoke a lot and smoke a gram or 2 of good medicinal or eat too much I can 100% see someone experiencing something similar to what that user said. It's hard to describe experiences while under the grips of a psychoactive drug so don't read everything so literally.

Prove you can't reach that point.

Same kind of fucked up (rare) experiences here. Are you a schizo?

>I can 100% see someone experiencing something similar to what that user said.
Yeah, because of psychosis. For fuck sakes.

DUDE
LSD
LEWOW

>I know more than everyone
Get your head out of your ass

Probably a panic attack. If you feel this was not the case it might have been laced with Shrooms.

not him but you're pretty clearly bullshitting or just schizo

>too much weed can cause "psychosis"
Wow! You're learning! That doesn't mean someone IS psychotic. It's a fucking psychoactive drug you fucking retard.

Nah, tons of people know weed can cause temporary psychosis in a VERY small percentage of people. Tons of ignorant clowns like you still meme about hallucinations though.

>Not him but weed effects people differently depending on the amount, strain and person.
Not him but I still have no idea what defines what kind of high you're going to have
The first times I smoked I could feel all of my anxiety gone in an instant, a lot of times it felt like taking a hughe weigh off my shoulder and enjoy literally everything more
A lot of time later now I don't enjoy it as much as I used to with other people but the effect isn't as big as it was before

Ah yes the "studies".

LOL

damn, i didn't know smelling your own farts can do that

>That doesn't mean someone IS psychotic. It's a fucking psychoactive drug you fucking retard.
nigger you don't even speak english, shut the fuck up. Psychoactive and Psychotic are not the same thing

Why would you think that?

Attached: 1559388372536.jpg (917x960, 95K)

That's a pretty sick jacket wear can I get one?

Randy, Todd, Romero, Vavra etc.

Peer reviewed my friend. It's real stuff. I smoke every day but I don't shy away from facts.

>someone is psychotic because they experiences psychosis from a psychoactive drug

You're a special kind of retarded.

Sure user, studies are facts.

>same text/visual style
>holding baby
So this is where he got death stranding from right?

Yeah that's what peer review is about you ignorant clown

Fucking Americans.

Weed and LSD are both psychedelic drugs. Weed will give visuals if you ingest some really strong concentrates. I'd rather be on a little bit of LSD than a lot of weed. Being too high on weed is awful.

HAI, CHING CHONG ARIGATOU user

Drugs are extremly illegal and socially unacceptable in japan
although kojima is a westaboo so maybe he doesnt give a shit

Attached: crim.jpg (540x540, 56K)

I doubt it
Drugs are really hard to come by in Japan, or so I hear

>shitting on americans for no reason
>also blindly trusting "studies"
Come on user, grow a brain.

Does Kojima still live in Japan?

>being so ignorant that you don't even understand basic scientific procedure
You're American. 150%. Only Americans behave like they're smarter than Academia.

It's not so much the strain as it is the ratios of THCs and CBDs. One thing that has come out of mass legalization is that people discovered strain means shit all despite it being a sexy marketing tool for dealers. You can have several different strains ranging from full indica to sativa and they can have the same ratios of THCs and CBDs, or at least within a few percentage difference of each other. Which means they're pretty much the same thing in terms of your high. But it's easier to get stoners to buy budfucking purpleshoots rather than give them a list of dull breakdown of compounds.

>le smug europoor
This kind of poster can't be banned by his own country soon enough.

Attached: 1490824707589.gif (480x238, 415K)

Self-absorbed jap cunt who thinks he's hot shit because ONE of his games is actually a piece of video game culture.
I will never understand the appeal.

Canada isn't going anywhere user. That's why leafs have the reputation. All the anti-american sentiment and smugness of europe but with a very close and intimate cultural understanding of the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

>I trust them because they are smarter
So you are one of those retards. I mean, I knew it, you just confirmed it.

Underrated post

brah you can't be creative without weed
brah what was he smoooking? fockin crazy

m8 are you retarded where did you pull this from

Weed can break down mental hangups and rigid thought systems.
Emphasis on 'can'. There's also no guarantee as to what will replace them.

Yeah that's where Peer Review comes in.
'
I trust them because they have no reason to lie and do this shit every day for their job.

literally how? my first time was a huge bong, and i started to feel like i was legit dying. you know when mario gets a super star and the dude has like an after image of him from behind? i felt that too. how the fuck does anyone enjoy weed. is it an IQ thing?

I thought it was widely accepted that Canadian academia was just a bunch of trannies reeeeeing for genital mutilation rights?

Anyone who is mature and cool does, so yeah.

>no reason to lie
You've overdosed on bluepills, nigger.

Attached: 1542001700423.gif (240x287, 277K)

Japan has a lot of weed contrary to what people think, it also has a meth problem thanks to chinks.

Attached: Kanagawa cops seize 200 marijuana plants in raids of 3 locations; 6 arrested TokyoReporter.png (594x1159, 554K)

Cliff "F This" Bleszinski

Somebody name this album

>to Jupiter and beyond
What did they mean by this

Weed really helps enhance creativity, i wouldn't be surprised if a large percentage of videogame developers smoke it.

It's just called being a noob, next time don't start with a fucking bong rip if you're a beginner

are you guys schizo or something
wtf does Canada have to do with anything , you know its not part of europe right?

retard
yea thats where shit like pic related comes from, since it will actually turn your vision into this and make you feel orgasmic for like 8 hours

Attached: UltimateMeagerAustraliancurlew-small.gif (500x380, 874K)

Who says they are lying? They are just sharing the results of their studies, on a control group, which is a small number of people, that does not represent everyone, on a non controlled scenario, which yields imperfect and incomplete results.

The studies are not facts.

I got completely fucked on some highly concentrated hashish once.

I went outside in completely darkness and thought I sat next to a warm bonfire with a lot of people, while I was all alone. Then I imagined bugs and maggots crawling all over me and sat paralyzed in a bush for a couple of hours before I could move again

hes getting his hair done at the local fagsalon

Nah mate if you want a good trip just take some shrooms, no ill side effects after the trip is over.

Death stranding was announced before that movie came out

>40 year olds sitting around like high school kids
YIKES

People don't "grow up" as much as you think.

Not if they're game developers at least.
Most game developers I know are still afraid of girl germs

>DURR WHAT IS PEER REVIEW?!
Keep on being stupid as fuck user. Maybe you'll be part of the next big ignorance movement. You already missed the boat of flat earth and anti-vaxx.

I have smoked boat loads of weed in a single sitting and been in a hot box for well over an hour with people and never once have I hallucinated while high. The most abnormal thing I've gotten is absurd amounts of paranoia but that's it. I've done acid a few times and never had hallucinations on it either, closest I had was if I looked at the wall it seemed to sort of swirl around a bit and much like too much weed it made me mainly paranoid.

kojima is a fucking hack for pandering to fags change my mind

Attached: bongo cat.gif (600x600, 2.75M)

I think he still lives there but just travels out of the country alot

I'm going to need this "peer reviewed" study that shows weed can't, under no circumstances, be hallucinogenic. I'll wait. Pls respond.

Attached: 1548619731100.gif (407x304, 2.55M)

I've had similar after smoking way too much.
I've had mental illness problems in the past though, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

You mean like this thread?

A few more people going over the same shit? You are so stupid it hurts. You sound like someone that just learned something and keeps parrroting it at any given chance.

What the study proved was that weed can trigger bouts of temporary psychosis.

It's weed causing psychosis which is causing hallucinations. It's not a direct effect and that's why 99% of weed smokers never hallucinate.

>You are not allowed to sit outside if you are out of high school
Go be retarded elsewhere

S-shut up.

this dude is really dedicated to standing by his lies
I gotta give you some credit for trying this hard to protect your pride my man

Do you never get closed eye visuals? they are hallucinations and why weed can be classed as psychadelic, although you wont get any real open eye visuals on weed unless the room is pitch black, in which case its just closed eye visuals but with your eyes open

Weed in Japan sucks

You don't down half a bottle of jack your first time drinking user, it's the same exact principle
Since it's a new experience you definitely psyched yourself out and made it even worse, the best way to ease into smoking is with a joint or small pipe, not into fuckin Seth Rogan territory
Hopefully that experience didn't ruin it for ya, I only do it a couple of times every other week and it definitely helps me decompress and get more in tune with my hobbies

If you're a different dude that suffered a similar fate, stupid amounts of weed can definitely fuck you in similar ways.
I took a massive dab once and I felt like I was reliving the same curve in the road on the drive home for like five minutes, you were just paranoid as fuck.

And he hasn't mad a single good female character since the Boss, so tons of fags are angery about that

Attached: c h a o s.gif (412x420, 3.14M)

And this is why no one takes psychology seriously.

youtu.be/J5Grr35FwnI serves him right after that cunt move

So then are all hallucinations psychosis-related?
>inb4 "only for weed"

I'm not the guy claiming to have been stuck in a loop of feeling like i'm dying. I'm just saying that weed can cause hallucinations and I don't believe they are psychotic breaks.

I imagine Norman asking Mads if he wants to step out for a smoke and Kojima just tagging along to hang with them like the obsessed fan boy that he is.

seems like you just got punched by gold experience requiem

on a serious note ive only ever experienced something like that the one time I tried synthetic legal weed, if you didnt buy it yourself and grind it up yourself maybe it was that

Attached: gold experience requiem.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

Weed literally gives me visions and makes me hear things, as if I'm one foot within another timeline and one foot within my own timeline.
That's why I hate the stuff.
Alcohol is better; worst thing that can happen on alcohol is you vomit.

all of my friends must be retarded then. i don't talk to any of them anymore so it seems to make sense. they legit always refused to let me take it any other way and always said it would be fine if i did it their way.

shrooms cant be smoked
psilocybin is destroyed at burning temperatures

No, he probably does heavier stuff. I'm sure he's smoked weed before plenty though

That's Hideous Cumjiman.

That is retarded. You should have started with a one-hitter or bowl and taken 2 puffs max then more if you want several minutes later. After a while move up the ladder to water pipes and bongs loads.

>worst thing that can happen on alcohol is you vomit.
Wrong.
Worse thing is alcohol poisoning, it feels like you are fucking dying, because you are fucking dying, one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

You have underlying mental issues user

>all of my friends must be retarded then
100%.
>i don't talk to any of them anymore
Good

Yeah, if I lay back and close my eyes I will just have super vivid thoughts that I can get absorbed in and picture in my head. I don't count those as hallucinations though, just consider it a more advanced day dreaming and getting lost in thought.

No, only weed ones.

To add you basically smoked 10x what you needed/should have in one bong hit.

Attached: 1461752573126.gif (299x240, 174K)

I find it hilarious how this weed thread is still going. Usually it's full of autists who scream "DUDE WEED" and then it gets closed by jannies.
What are your favorite games to play while high? Mine are DOOM and Hotline Miami. I need fast paced games with violence and cool music

Attached: 1556169882184.gif (270x270, 3.98M)

No, it's highly illegal in Japan, worse than most crimes

Fuck off stoner. DUDE WEED LMAO
Thread is about how disgusting weed is and makes you mentally ill

>Peer reviewed
Pitiful really. You should go to another website.

Attached: 1549135648149.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

This.

It's as bad as Meth/Coke/Heroine over there legally. I think they even give you shit for smoking it abroad.

What said, I'm glad you're outta that social group.
I may do some illegal shit now and then, but I don't hang with groups of people that do illegal shit, they're almost always the shit-end of the stick.

I tried Minecraft but literally was struggling to make a horse pen, so I just gave up and listened to some music
Hotline Miami is amazing to play, I forget my fingers are even moving with how much crap can be going on at once

Okay retard

Sometimes when im high (its weird because its not even alot of the time maybe 10%) I feel like a schizo, like hearing voices but ive worked out that its not internal voices like schizo its my brain partially hearing other peoples conversations but not loud enough to actually tell what they are saying and then my brain just projecting its own thoughts onto those conversations in that persons voice.

I know its not schizophrenia because the moment people stop talking or the moment I put headphones in so I cant hear them anymore it stops

doesnt seem linked to the ammount I smoke either, just seems to happen randomly, doesnt bother me all that much tho because if it happens I just put headphones in or go somewhere private so it stops

Attached: 1548263234017.gif (508x583, 1.1M)

idk how to tell you this user but that doesn't mean its not schizophrenia

Kinda related, but
>Start playing game x, it's fun
>Have a few drinks one day and play game x
>Have a lot of fun
>Can no longer enjoy game x without alcohol

I like playing fighting games while high
If you play a fighting game while high enough to get good at the game and then play someone when you're sober you will absolutely mop the floor with them

Depends really. Sometimes I just can't put in the effort of a fast-paced or challenging game. So I'll put on something comfy and chill like minecraft, thief/2, subnautica, skylines. If I want mindless/easy action I'll do Borderlands/2/TPS. If I feel like going fast and actually trying, I replay the Quake games. Immersive games like Deus Ex/HR/MD and Dishonored/2/DotO are cool sometimes too. But sometimes they're too tedious to do high.

scizophrenia can happen in private
this only happens when hearing other people talk quietly, if the person is loud enough for me to make out what they are saying then it doesnt happen

This is me with online shooters. I legit have no desire to play them unless i'm drunk and will buy alcohol after work if I think I might want to get into one.

I was playing Detroit: Become Human recently and some of the split decisions you make are really intense. Also near the end some of my characters died and I was actually sad for them, might of been the alcohol though...

lmao what are you even on about then
Hearing people audibly talking isn't that abnormal, are you baked right now?

Attached: smile.png (535x526, 251K)

>might of been
It's fucking MIGHT HAVE. SHOULD HAVE. COULD HAVE. Kill yourself, nigger.

I mean that on the occasions that it happens, if im in public and can hear someone speaking but not loud enough to be able to tell what they are saying my brain will just project my own thoughts onto their conversations in their voice, but I never hear voices in my head unless I can also hear someone talking quietly

That's normal, everyone's brain does that if they try to pay attention to speaking that is out of earshot.

This is 100% normal. It's the same idea as seeing something in your peripheral that you THOUGHT was something else. Your brain fills in blanks automatically using memory.

Oh okay thanks anons

hah, your mad

Attached: beat.jpg (400x400, 30K)

bless

Can't really play anything while stoned, except for one time i've been paying DMC3 for about 5-4 hours or so, made it to the last Vergil and refused to fight him. I just started the mission, run around in circles and waited until he kills me. I repeated it for almost an hour and then dozen off.

Attached: 86797896765.png (644x643, 383K)

you just outed yourself a mentally ill (tranny)

Either bait or true retard, at 100 ug you see things

Kojima was smoking weed way back when he worked at konami.

Attached: kojima.jpg (453x750, 100K)