Is there anything she could have done to get his attention? What was it that she lacked?

Is there anything she could have done to get his attention? What was it that she lacked?

Attached: 53020224_2150586541938584_5019162381981319168_o.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

It's a shitty harem anime. The protag being an oblivious tool is pretty much required.

boobs
ass

she lacked tits

But she has superpowers over biology, she couldn't give herself some?

Because it's a shitty harem anime. What aren't you getting? It's not a good game in any aspect except "apperance of waifus".

Nothing honesty. The whole point is that Rex is too focused on Pyra and Mythra. Nia could have stripped naked, mounted him and tell him she wants his babies, and he would go 'muh Pyra/Mythra'. Until he had resolve the whole incident with them, he can't really focus on anything else.

That makes Rex kind of shallow though, doesn't it?

>It's not a good game in any aspect
I think the game itself is a load of fun

Why? It's not as if he rejected her in the end. She also won.

>Wear stupid potato sack
>Hang out with girls with T&A spilling out of their outfits
>WTF, WHY DON'T BOYS NOTICE ME
>Finally put on an even skimpier outfit than them
>Boy says he loves you in three seconds, but it's too late since he already decided to go with the cowtits

Gee, I wonder

Non-canon

Attached: D8mu3mAVsAAP7s-.jpg (1151x646, 158K)

This sums it up. Rex is just too tunnel visioned on Pyra and Elysium. The only way Nia could have won is if Pyra and Mythra actually died and in this moment of clarity he realized Nia had been there the whole time.

Attached: 1518711856467.png (496x712, 473K)

You can seethe all you want, but mah boi Rex just scored a harem.

It's funny that the moment she chose to confess was when Pyra was gone

It's handholding on an optional title screen

I like the potato sack

>It's handholding
You're just proving my point here.

It's the symbol of her trauma. The point of her character arc is working up the courage to get rid of it and it irks me that so many cutscenes afterwards still have it

dick

Rex didn't dare to confess love to Nia, my WIFE, because he knew I'd fuck him up.

Well you have bad taste

This, Nia losing means your can self insert yourself with her with no issues. Being a Pyrafag either means being a cuck or self inserting yourself onto Rex the retard

Attached: 1539288327315.jpg (1137x1111, 82K)

About 500 hours worth of it

Attached: 41f1530be5bc3dc706b1703571c7e382.jpg (1171x2122, 648K)

I like futa but it wouldn't fit with Nia

She shouldn't of shaved her minge

Attached: 1554096746338.jpg (285x169, 11K)

/thread

If it won't fit just push harder.

But she's delicate

Except it's not harem and Rex knew exactly how Nia felt, fuck sake's, that vision in OP's is literally conjured from how Rex THINKS Nia feels. Way to out yourself as complaining about games you actually know nothing about.

Why is 2's story too deep for most of Yea Forums?

She's got ridiculous health regen, she can take it

>Ywn go literally all night with Nia