Games for the Misaki feel?

Games for the Misaki feel?

Attached: D8fqztaVsAApFtB.jpg (2048x1152, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sNB1ARQVbDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I knew

Attached: 0479531C-AFD5-471F-B737-2BC4A6586BB9.gif (600x250, 1.37M)

The Sims.
I made a self insert and created a Misaki for me. We have 2 children now

Attached: 1533358023107.png (1024x768, 286K)

they don't exist
just like her

Attached: 1529459896136.jpg (704x400, 19K)

Read the Manga, she's a fucking cunt and only sticks around because she feels better around people worse than her.
Read the LN, she's a fucking nipponese nigger and kaoru is a pedo.

>and kaoru is a pedo.
and even more based than he is in the anime
his arc's only point was showing that 3d is unequivocally shit and telling readers to never fall for that meme

Why did you have to make this thread OP

Attached: 1555138081600.png (580x548, 293K)

weebs should just kill themselves and spare the rest of the world their miserable existence and the sore of the eyes of having to look at them

N.H.K. is a escapist fantasy

Convert to Islam, infidel trumcel.

Misaki is cute, but ultimately some wish fulfillment girl.
No 'Misaki' exists in real life.
No girl out there is gonna spend her time babying you until you get out of your hole.
They're ordinary human beings and have personal self interests too. They won't wait for you like Misaki.

Read the prequel faggot

Attached: IMG_8308.jpg (2448x2448, 1007K)

>she's a fucking cunt and only sticks around because she feels better around people worse than her
I'm sure it's more blatant in the manga but this comes across perfectly fine in the anime, especially in the last few episodes. People just ignore it cause she's cute.

Ok furry

I got that from the anime. She spells it right out for the audience when he gets memed into almost jumping off the cliff. Do weebs not pay attention?

>Read the Manga, she's a fucking cunt and only sticks around because she feels better around people worse than her.
?? You see exactly that in the anime as well.

Say what? It's the most realistic character interactions I've seen.
>cute girl suddenly appears on hikki protag's life
>turns out she was just a depressed bitch that wanted to feel good about herself
>hikki finds a friend and he's conflicted about choosing to pursue his dreams or go home and do what his elders tell him to do so they decide to go all out and make one last attempt at friend's dream
>they fail miserably and friend goes back to his town leaving neet alone
>protag has a senpai that always like him but never pursued the relationship, one day by chance they meet and she gets closer to him, maybe they'll finally end up together?
>she was just depressive and duped hikki into a suicide pact, and she was engaged, and even after hikki convince her not to an hero she dumps him for wealthy boyfriend
>MC's endgame is becoming a normalfag

Attached: 1488410366251.png (500x356, 108K)

How do you get a Misaki gf irl?

Just hang around whores.

not even a normalfag, just a wageslave stuck in a deadend job for the rest of his life

Attached: 1559031432308.jpg (532x410, 40K)

You first find a leprechaun at the end of the rainbod, ask him where the magical unicorn is, travel to the destination where the unicorn is and then ask him where his magical land lies and then just maaaaaaybe you'll get a Misaki gf.

Hang around mmos and discords and eventually you'll find some co-dependent whore who just uses you for attentions and feelings of validation, and then you have maybe 3 years before she cheats on you and dumps you for someone else, if you're lucky you might even get laid.

Just hang around Tumblr. You'll find plenty of codependent BPD girls there.

Fuck Welcome to the NHK. It's way too idealistic. I want an anime about a hikki in a real crippling situation.

>idealistic

Attached: 1411384608672.webm (424x412, 462K)

youtu.be/sNB1ARQVbDc

>ends up friendzoned
>ends up as a wagie
>idealistic

Based and mantispilled

dropped this anime right during the time MC went to suicide island, hope he killed himself.

He didn't

oh well.

>friendzoned
Is this the same in the manga, light novel and anime?
I don't recall any friendzone in the light novel

Misaka ended up being even more fucked up than Saito

should have ended it at suicide island tbqt, Saito is now a normie waige but still depressed and fucked up

To a much greater extent though. For example, anime Misaki's sympathetic backstory also appears in the manga, but there it was actually a lie made up to manipulate Sato, her life was completely different. Anime Misaki is psychologically damaged and using extremely unhealthy coping methods damaging to both herself and her target, but Manga and LN Misaki are both outright sociopaths.

nah in the anime it looks they are together

All you ((((doomers)))) should reenact the island arc, honestly.

That's how I remember the light novel too.
She an heroes but is saved by the safety net, then in the end they make another contract but the light novel makes it like a good ending where they want to live for each other.

It's okay because she is cute

>Stand near a cliff face
>Then go home

Sounds like a waste of money

This

Maybe you'll get some good panoramic views on the landscape and it gets you outdoors for half a day, you can do hiking too

This, wasting money on a fucking boat to travel to some gay as island and stare out over the ocean just to go back home to the computer again.

cuck

Any goth or heavy metal gf fits the bill.

kek, sounds exactly like my ex

They are even worse than Misaki, that type of girls are fuckep up in the head

No