Is Kenshi just post apocalyptic Mount and Blade? Worth a pick up?

Is Kenshi just post apocalyptic Mount and Blade? Worth a pick up?

Attached: That one guy with a milk goatee.jpg (2189x1100, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wXo24imR_54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes no

Cool, good to know.

Attached: 6RTr280.jpg (322x234, 35K)

No, but its worth a pick up.

It has some aspects of it but it's more leaning towards the real time crpg side of things.

Well, fuck. Now I don't know what to think.

Warband has an overmap you travel in, kenshi is openworld
Otherwise theyre kind of similar if 20 is the larger battle size where 200 is large in warband
Run around recruiting in bars across the world

maybe

Starting out as a fucking wimp and training your boy into a gigachad is pretty satisfying

They're totally different.
Warband has you move your party on the overworld to get in fights and whatnot in scenes.

Kenshi is more of an RTS/top down RPG mix. You have a seamless open world with no distinction between overworld and zoomed in scenes. Characters are ordered around like in an RTS, and can go anywhere, regardless of the rest of the party's location. You can attack and kill absolutely anybody.
Also you can build bases.

In a way. Yes.

Attached: 1.webm (1066x600, 2.78M)

You make a compelling argument. Are tehre any sex mods?

Attached: puppy_cringe.png (1920x1585, 273K)

They're just starting to make sex mods.

Mods are barely kicking off still. The engine is a mess and the tools are lack luster.

Not yet

Hopefully dev makes good on his promise and backports engine improvements to Kenshi 1, after they've made Kenshi:0

Itll be mostly the same engine just navmesh improvements
Kenshi prequel will be like new vegas with mostly reused assets and small improvements
Which I dont mind, but a non apocolyptic kenshi world probably wont have the same vibe that allows you to write off most of the short comings

This review is selling me on it.

youtu.be/wXo24imR_54

Doesn't matter to me, I'll take any improvement to the current Kenshi.
I've noticed that I never saw screenshots of Kenshi with shadows enabled.

I dont even have to click it
Hey hey people

It's good, but it has a steep learning curve slammed into your lap at minute one.