Pathfinder:Kingmaker ~Enhanced~

Why aren't you playing it now that all bugs have been fixed?
You DID romance the twin tiefling sluts, right?

Attached: pf enhanced.jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/companion_builds/page1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am currently playing Tower of Time, but Pathfinder is on the backlog.

so it's good now?

If you have patience, yes. Very.

>Why aren't you playing it now that all bugs have been fixed?
I am playing it right now.
>You DID romance the twin tiefling sluts, right?
You just want to summon him right?
Yes even better with turn based mod.

I've already beaten it twice

>You DID romance the twin tiefling sluts, right?

Of course

Posting before Valeriefag appears

Attached: 1554057166691.png (446x435, 74K)

Did they? for real this time?
I'm not wasting my time downloading 45GB just to find out.

You could say so. There is one little thing, they release EE few days ago and there is no guarantee that there is nothing broken again. Before that game was mostly bug free.

Is Tower of Time good?

Yeah pretty fun shit. Not a "real" CRPG though. More of a dungeon crawler with a CRPG combat system.

Worth it if you genuinely enjoy the combat of those games as this is absolutely brimming with it.

It's great if you like tactical RTWP combat.
Tower of Time and Aarklash Legacy are the only games with good RTWP combat.

Cool, cheers.

>RTWP
I'm too much of a CRPG-newfag to know what this term means. Real-time-wait-pause?

>no other promising big crpg with a good focus on the RPG part other than Baldur's Gate 3 and Owlcat's next pathfinder game, both of which are really far away anyways
It's a sad world
What about the other divinity game they were developing?I didnt really check or read anything about it other than it was gonna be a thing.

with pause

>What about the other divinity game they were developing?
I think their hands full with baldur's gate for now.

Oh that makes sense, thanks mate.

>he choose a mundane short-lived race and class instead of wizards, sorcerers or alchemists who are going to rule their kingdom forever

>schizoanon is still not present
Strange.

>What about the other divinity game they were developing?
It's a grid based game that reuses the characters from OS2. I guess you could call it a spin off of OS2.

YOU CANT KILL THE FUCKIN ANCIENT SOUL EATER, ITS UNTARGETABLE HAS A SUPERHIGH MAGIC RESISTANCE AND A SUPER HIGH REFLEX SAVE SO YOU CANT AOE IT. FUCK THIS GAME

ikr? Hope he is not dead yet

Because I can't decide a class.

Ive been binging for 5 days, its fucking glorious

Attached: 21312.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Lower the difficulty to kill it.

That turnbased mod. Owlcat needs to send that guy some vodka and just incorporate it as an option.

Also, animal companion, druid shifted, and enlarge person in the never ending dungeon. The suffering in those tunnels is real.

How is the new dungeon and the dlc in general?

>turnbased mod
Had to get the mod for my build to work, for some reason normal battle mode my druid's summons take a long time to manifest, works fin in turn based.

Is this normal? Ally of nature taking a really long time to manifest, Summon Monster seen to be working normally

>pathfinder is a dumb jumble of incoherent mess
>owlcat takes a rather tame and liked module and cuts the chaff to make a nice game
>it's actually fun while staying true to the good parts of pathfinder
I hope these guys make an original game or work with a better IP later in the future too

show me your characters, what are you rolling, Yea Forums?

YO

Attached: abc.png (816x609, 51K)

I would really like setting similar to Pillars 2 (jungles, pirates, ships), just not made completely fucking bland, shallow and boring like they did.

The new randomly generated dungeon is boring until you hit lvl 10 or so and becomes a lot of fun. Think I am on floor 17. This is the stand alone, I mean.

I installed it using an old lvl 10 save, in the campaign, so I haven't hit the handcrafted campaign version, as I need to deal with this chapter's crisis before delving into it.

>it won't use 2nd edition
good, just add a ton of new content to the current engine instead

Fuck the new dungeon, holy shit.

So how does it work? You are just in the dungeon? No venture outside?

He's actually a good working boy.
He works during the day and only appears later on or very early in the morning.

Attached: pf sluts.jpg (500x354, 77K)

I've just used summon animals and elements on my druid and, although the cast time is long, they seem to function fine like most NPCs. Sometimes they waste time on pathing or get stuck in tunnels but that is a collision issue that all NPCs deal with.

More of an issue for me in the dungeon is any tunnel with a wild shaped druid, pet, summons (wizard/cleric) that can make shit a nightmare.

You can enable/disable the mod mid combat so I just turn off turn based when it's an absolute steamroll than re-click it back on.

Got this kineticist but the water tiefling does like double my damage for some wack ass reason, help me optimize this mess a bit more
I wanted to mainly focus on being a melee kineticist but there's no fucking meaning to it too, does it get better as well?Should I just dip 1 point into rogue?
I also noticed piranha strike doesnt work for melee blast too so I'll retrain to remove that as well.
Got point blank because wanted to test going ranged before retraining, still wanna melee.

Attached: 256608622af10add515d128e970931cd99d3157977d280dc9b446bc24d9ed7dd159eafc9.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

There are two options:

You start a new dungeon campaign. You make your main character and recruit mercs. You level up as you descend the dungeon (much faster than the base game). This mode is randomly generated the floors. The floors aren't large or complex but they have themes that fuck with you.

In the main campaign the baron has nightmares about the dungeon and you visit it. More floors unlock by chapter. Thid dungeon is handcrafted

Does handcrafted mean it has some sort of story progression? How do the random levels get good after lvl 10? I can't see the allure of fights after fights at all

I feel retarded because I thought hard would be normal since most games are like that. But hard is actually pretty hard but I don’t want to change the settings so I can get achievements.
However it seems like hitting level 5 made the game a bit easier. Are there any other breakpoint levels that seem to make the game easier

Is Earth Kineticist good enough? I just want to fling some dirt on fools.

Attached: magician_of_the_earth_by_tiesei-d9p9z0k.jpg (900x1066, 642K)

Wait a fucking second, what tiefling sluts? Im level 4

>In the main campaign the baron has nightmares about the dungeon and you visit it. More floors unlock by chapter. Thid dungeon is handcrafted
Nice, so you can actually visit it as a part of the main campaign?

You must have met one during the first part of the game in the Aldori castle. They join later.

My wife Valerie IS the cutest! She IS the cutest! You SHOULD romance Valerie! (You should! You should!)

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

Took you long enough.

You’re slacking lad

So I failed the recovery of the Jubilost's wagon but I then murdered the troll king yet he still didnt join me in capital
Do I need to go find him somewhere, if so where?By the way, any other companions other than ekun, jubilost and tieflings after you get your barony?

>dude let's put tons of niggers who can spam drain level right before Vordakai
What were they thinking?

the very FIRST thing I will do differently in my second playthrough is never even bother with this bland bitch meatshield whore

Attached: 1481705389696.gif (320x181, 1.01M)

We were afraid where you are the whole time, schizoanon.

I lost him too during my first playthrough, actually didn't even found out there is a companion like him until I read it here.

There are spells for that nigga.

Both modes, storywise, have to do with Rovagug (or an avatar of his or... something) awakening. I am assume the destroyer god, or his henchmen, that wants to destroy the world awakening under my barony is a bad thing.

Handcrafted means in your campaign the devs pre-designed the dungeon. It has a set layout. In the "dungeon only" mode the maps are randomly generated.

I found it boring 1-9 cause it was mostly a bunch of melee npcs I just cut down easily. At 10 and every 5 thereafter you hit a boss. Also after 10 monsters started getting more challanging and having interesting ability. I just fought a bunch of druegar that had a small chance to mind control you when hitting you.

>There are spells for that nigga.
Yeah because I have an infinite amount of diamond dust

I wanted to play it, but spellcasters are trash, right? I never liked that limited-slot gimmick of casters in dnd. In 3.5 there was warlock and sorcerer, but sorcerer lost it, and no warlock in this one....

>but spellcasters are trash
PFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Heh

Yeah. Since I re-booted PF:KM 2 days ago I got hit by a wave of new EE stuff and Armag needs to be dealt with but my baron had several dreams about the dungeon and I can visit it (same NPCs giving a bit of background as standalone).

Based

everything is broken in this, but doing it by magic is the patricians choice. Let the rogue backstab for ungodly amounts, hes still a knife poker

>no warlock in this one....
Kineticist is Warlock except far better at everything

A-anons?

Spellcasters in DnD are just sleepychads. They obliterate everyone but have to take comfy naps in between rape sessions.

>spellcasters are trash
LOL

For having so much sex, Octavia sure gets tired really fast

I gave her the necklace that makes you immune to fatigue. Also once you start finding OP belts everywhere you can give her one for con+dex or something.

Kinetic Knight IS good FOR melee Kineticist user! It DOES use shield BUT it IS good! You CAN be good ranged Kineticist instead BUT you SHOULD take Precise Shot IF you WANT to be! (You should! You should!)

That's the idea. She can't get any good rest because she's always fucking someone or something at camp.

Because while you were sleeping, she was studying sex
While you were out there gathering food and rations at the camps, she was practicing her cowgirl
While you were saving the bald hilltop, she was mastering orc bald hilltops
Pssh...

>she keeps that hairstyle because it's the only thing she can do with her messy post-facefuck hair every night
MUH

>put Octavia on night watch
>camp never gets attacked
>she just fucks whatever enemies show up while everyone else is sleeping

>the 5 quickhydra attack happens

Can I play as a cool Necromancer or not? That is the most important question for any RPG

Yes, yes you can. I wouldn't be afraid to say that best necromancer experience in years. No summon limit and you can even push necromancy on your kingdom (undead workers/guards in your capital). Extremely great damage potential too.

Yes you can but you'll possibly end up getting non necromancer skills too
You get raise and animate dead spells and there are other necromancy spells like inflicting damage through literal negative energy which heals the undead
There's also technically no summon limit and you can conjure elementals and lots of wild animals alongside them too but you better get the extend metamagic so they dont disappear in just a few turns

You can play summoner daddy too. Im doing abyssal sorc right now, throwing in some necromancy for good measure, feels great

Does the game have all core features from pathfinder, classes, spells, feats, etc?

Well, time to spend some shekels I guess

Can someone explain one thing to me?
I was reading Roahin's builds

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_kingmaker/companion_builds/page1

And I noticed he gets the improved unarmed strike feat on multiple builds that use weapons such as Valerie tank and Amiri dps. What's it for? Looks like a complete waste when there are so many other feats that could improve the character (such as improved sneak).

Attached: pf necrotopia.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>that room in the campaign tenebrous depths with all the wild hunt faglord archers

Attached: SHITSTORM.gif (360x359, 549K)

No. The Queen is the only choice.

Crane Style since he doesn't fancy 1 level monk dips since muh RP

Yes and some more like Magus, Kineticist, Slayer, Alchemist

It IS prerequisite FOR other Feats user! Crane Style IS good ON Valerie user! Valerie DOES have Karate Kid Crane Style! (She does! She does!)

Attached: Thigh Valerie.png (438x572, 283K)

It's a requirement for Crane Style.

You can't romance yourself, sadly.

user probably meant the Nymph

Fuck feyniggers though.

Daily reminder.

Attached: feyshitters.png (695x900, 942K)

don't you talk like this about my wife, punk

Attached: 1547288295333.jpg (1165x1155, 383K)

Based

see

Based

>finish varnhold vanishing
>get 3 times companion quests
Fucking great. If at least this cunt Amiri would stop running away all the time

>times
timed*

I've heard there's no Time Stop in the game. It was THE 9th level spell back when I played Baldur's Gate. It's not true, right?

rude

It is.
A lot of 7-9th mage spells are kinda crappy.
On the other hand Stinking Cloud and Cloudkill trivialize like 95% of content even on the hardest mode.

Fucking this. People say it's pretty good even now, but I need at least a proper 5 feet step

No Time Stop I am afraid

Can I romance everyone in the game? They all sound like they're into adultery anyway.

Replaying it now and the difference feels night and day compared to release. Its even more fun because of all the additions they have made.
>mfw cheesing encounters with Grease
>mfw using Baleful polymorph on the soul eaters in Vordakais Tomb
>mfw placing a Hungry Pit at the entrence of the zombie dining hall and watching everyone get chewed up by it
>mfw taking the gems and spawning in all those demons that destroyed my party.

Attached: 1539348965198.jpg (600x457, 35K)

Damn, that's disappointing. Oh, well, I'll manage. 80% of the game is over by that time anyway.

It’s overpowered thanks to Deadly Earth

Beat the game once but the loading times are so bad I can't force myself to finish my second playthrough.
Fuck infinity engine
Yes i have a SSD

what's wrong with her? I've been told she one of the better romanceable options together with the tiefling twins

F U C K
E
Y

>You level up as you descend the dungeon (much faster than the base game).
really? You already level up every couple of hours in the base game

well, yeah, that's what I'm trying to do

She IS good AND tieflings ARE good BUT Valerie IS the best user!

Attached: Cute Valerie.jpg (1000x760, 159K)

>one of the better romanceable options
The only reason people say that is because her romance is the hardest to trigger. That must mean it's good.
Also, she's fey. As if that wasn't enough, she killed billions, unironically.

>she killed billions, unironically.
hot

Really?
After 1.2, the longest loading times I get are 3 seconds on ssd. And they even cut down shit that forced loading screens, like buying BP points and basic kingdom management

What's the best way to earn BP?If it's buying, what's the fastest way to earn gold in this game?

I blame saving the game, my save folder is in a HDD and the game auto saves every time you enter a loading screen

>she killed billions

Attached: marie.jpg (670x1192, 100K)

Thanks to this thread I got two more games to play after Kingmaker. Keep it coming boys.

I am a sucker for Plant women who call me their Spring, what can I say

Just keep playing, you'll get a gorillion unique magic items which won't fit anyone in your party so you can sell them for a ton of gold. Also upgrade your advisors skills, especially the economy advisor.

>What's the best way to earn BP?
Console commands, the entire kingdom management minigame is a chore.

That is hot. Give me a few more years and I would do the same seeing how many damn goblins and bandits are in my territory.

I love hungry pit, but it just stays too long. love pulling 5 cyclops into it and hearing them die though

what do you think is the most fun build to play?

A wizard or a sorceror brapping all over your screen.

How do you open up a new leader post, do you just upgrade the default ones till you can?

So far for me Alchemist, Arcane Trickster and Druid were the most fun to play, any class that has a lot of variety of habilities to work with is pretty fun.

you get additional slots for upgrading stats to ... 60 I think. Your head-honcho for that stat will come talk to you

Well at least its better than the dullest game of all time. Each attempt Obsidian makes to create their own universe rather than simply deconstruct a setting made by others, has been more disastrous than the last. Aside from the outdated gameplay and lifeless cities, Pillars of Eternity's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of combat mechanics, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Sawyer vetoed the idea of making anything at all innovative or original; he made sure the game would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable nostalgia pandering to ageing Baldur's Gate fans. Pillars of Eternity might be anti-casual(or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Divinity series in its refusal of spontaneity, fun and excitement.

>a-at least the writing was good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the narrative was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time I engaged in dialogue with an NPC the game presented me with a Wiki-page style infodump instead of anything resembling actual human conversation.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sawyer's mind is so governed by obsession with pointless minutiae of the lore that he has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Pillars of Eternity by the same David Gaider. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kiddies are playing Obsidian games at 17 or 18, then when they get older they will go on to enjoy Dragon Age II." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Pillars of Eternity" you are, in fact, trained to shill for Bioware.

Attached: 1536155212687.jpg (750x1000, 159K)

Based. Fuck Varn and FUCK the L*ving.

This is a 80-120 hour game and not everyone is lvl 20 at the end.

How are you leveling every few hours?

*casts Death Clutch on you*

there are some stretches where you level real fucking fast if you have a silver tongue. The amount of xp pitax shits out is ridiculous. 61k for a single speech check? sign me up

I have a question about swarm enemies.
Is it normal to have to use 3+ burning hands/alchemist's fire/acid potions to kill one swarm mob? Playing on normal difficulty.
These spiders are fucking me up.

I remember having to spam a shitload of acid cantrips on the swars in the other world because I didnt have anything good against them, they took ages to go down. Nowadays I just hand Nok-Nok two torches and let him go to town

Use torches dumbass.

I usually play a heavy armor melee guy.
I prefer classic fantasy tropes in general.

- Will I do fine as fighter or paladin on higher difficulty?
- What class/alignment does the game want me to play?
- How does the respective canon party look like?

Thanks.

Attached: 8962bed792198bc092e999379df8f7ce.jpg (711x1076, 113K)

yes, it will probably get boring with little micro
whatever you feel like, personally I enjoy lawful evil very much
no such thing

>- Will I do fine as fighter or paladin on higher difficulty?
Yes. Especially 2H and glaive.
>What class/alignment does the game want me to play?
For paladin there is only LG. If you mix LG with a well-selected god (Iomedae) it will give you maximum crusading options
>How does the respective canon party look like?
Whatever you like, game is not really pushing you into anything with this.

two-handed fighter is amazing, full plate and big weapon to cleave through groups of enemies, top aoe even in higher difficulties
you can play through as anything you want, there is just as many evil and neutral options as there are evil ones
canon mc is a shield bashing and flail, well flailing fighter, goody two shoes naturally

I'd prefer paladin as fighter can get a bit boring, but they will do great, plenty of other armor melee options as well

Paladin is only LG, but if are not rolling one, go with whatever alignment you prefer

There's no canon party, you have plenty of variety with companions to suit anything your character might lack and they all fit well in the story

Fighter and Paladin built properly are fine.
Fighter is usually a multiclass option rather than going full 20 levels, but it's your choice.
You can build a tank, two-hander dps, reach attack or ranged bow DPS in both classes very well.
Fighter will be the best option for a tank while Paladin with his auras offers more group support.

Any Alignment aside from Chaotic Evil and True neutral offers you quite a few options to roleplay decently. Maybe CHaotic Neutral is a bit more boring. So any of the 6 left.

'Canon party' is not really a thing, but the characters seen in illustrations are Regongar, Linzi, Octavia, Tristian, Amiri and sometimes Nok-Nok. That party can definitely use a tank

lmao, I should learn to update threads before posting to not reply exact the same thing someone already said

>mfw goblin fort

Attached: kingmaker gameplay screen.png (850x481, 747K)

The quest swarms are fucked up, it's not just about coming unprepared, they're way stronger than you'd expect from a pile of bugs
Don't worry, next time you face them you'll have magic weapons which make short work of them

Yes, but those are few and far between. Like pitax inn is what you are refering to.

You level fast at the start and that spike right (pitax) there but asides that it is mostly slow (at a level, on average, every "few" hours you'd be level 20 at the 40 hour mark. That means you'd be level 20 for another 40-60 hours).

>full plate and big weapon to cleave through groups of enemies
This sounds right up my alley. Is there a class guide for this build?

>take class
>choose weapon
>hit enemies

this fucking owlbear is harder than every bandit in the stag fort combined

jesus fuck

you dont fight it, dum-dum. You let it maul the stagcunt

Maybe in World of Warcraft.

This. Or just let it leave.

sure guidebab

Is Fauchard the best choice for a two handed fighter?

which version should i buy?

I want to really go back now that the bugs have been fixed, but the building mechanics makes that decisions hard. Did they fix the tedious tasks, or is it the same and takes up alot of time?

I didnt play before, you can put it on auto if you want to focus on adventuring, according to a loadscreen. will block some achievements or smt

Just auto the kingdom

There's a 19-20 greataxe that's good but nothing much can compete with the Mastery fauchard especially if you make a bite+Cloak of Winter Wolf build.

>That party can definitely use a tank

Well, the Baron in illustrations uses full plate, shield and flail, so he probably is the tank.

which is kinda dumb, because its the most boring thing to play bar none

Is this a bug? I already got spell specialization at level 5 but it's asking me again. I don't think i'm supposed to get a feat at level 6.

Attached: SS.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Linzi is

Are story choices still locked behind alignment? That's what turned me off buying the game at release

What’s a bite+cloak of winter wolf build entail? Just Motherless Tiefling for bite and that cloak?

You can choose to change specialization every level

What!

Annoying little thieving shit.

Does playing as a fighter gimp your party (assuming you use the story companions)? It seems you don’t get much in the way of dedicated casters.

supposed to be a romanceable option because I want to tear that shortstacked pussy apart god damn I want to fuck Linzi

Read the description of the spell specialization feat again.

It's also the hardest class to go without (that and healer, but there's greater healer diversity). It's that or having Valerie permanently in your party

I thought that would be a different menu. It's strange because in the UI it looks like a regular feat. It also repeats itself on the character menu like this:
Spell Specializaiton
Spell Specialization (Magic Missile)

Thought it was a duplication bug or something

Not really. If anything, the game leaves you starved on good fighters (Valerie is a so-so tank, Ekun/Amiri is probably your strongest physical attackers). Though you only get one wizard, the you also get ton of misc casters and two clerics.

Bites stack in the game, they do not in tabletop.
Motherless, feral mutagen, Dragon Disciple, barbarian totem
All the bite sources stack so you can easily have 3+ bite attacks per round.
Each one triggers Trip with the cloak
Each Trip triggers a free attack with Mastery
And an Attack of Opportunity when it succeeds
And another Attack of Opportunity when the target gets up

It's disgustingly strong.

Who in your opinion are the worst companions so I can leave them out for mercenaries?

>24-74 kineticist combined blast at lv 7
>can crit as blade
>can do attack of oppurtunity as well
>chance to do 74x2x6 with no fucking prebuffing on lv 7 in a single turn with different fucking elements
N-nani?

Wow, that’s hilarious. Wonder if it will be patched. What, are you growing new heads to bite them with?

Linzi IS cute! Applause please! (Please! Please!)

Attached: Voice Linzi.jpg (499x622, 325K)

Reg is also a good tank, but it's reg.
Amiri is generally very horrible compared to other companions. Bad point buy, bad stats.

How is druid in this game? Im getting a feeling for how the game works, but I cant place druids. Is shapeshifting good? Do you end up relying on summons or become a glorified wannabe cleric?

Lol just get ekun's pet and another pet to do the tanking with like a simple shield of faith bro

Kinetic blades do not do AoOs, I thought?

fellas?

Shifter melee druid can work very well, since it's a buff on your stats. Get amulets of natural attack and you can wreck shit. Even without it, they can hang in frontline pretty well. Defender of the True world who gets bonsues against Fey (which are plentiful) is a great archetype.
Caster Pure druid drowning them in summons or Feyspeaker with expanded spell list are also great.

Just do not go Blight druid

There ARE story choices LOCKED behind alignment user! (There are! There are!)

I can't pass off Amiri simply because she can build into supersanic pounce. That's how squishy niggas in the backrow die.

I don't think any of the companions are bad really. Valeries strenght stat is a bit lacklustre and Reg has the wonderful ability of keeping aggro after going into negative hitpoints. It doesn't make them bad characters though.

Ekun will fuck niggas up though. Him and Linzi are probably your two most solid party members.

Attached: 1540168866725.jpg (1024x574, 89K)

for replayability purposes of course :^)

Stat wise the ones that stand out are Amiri and Harrim, hey have unoptimized mercenary tier Point Buy so a mercenary will be better than them. There's also nothing special about them mechanics wise.

A lot of the companions have really good point buys, better than the MC can have, or have nice special properties like being undead so they stand out a lot. Nok Nok is better than any rogue you can make for example.

Personality wise?
Octavia and Reg are bad
Ekun is kinda boring, but extremely strong combat wise
Tristian is a special kind of faggot that will often force you to resolve quests his way because he's a massive moralfag

Is it worth buying the enhanced edition on GOG for 26 dollars?

Why shouldnt they, they are for all intents and purposes light melee weapons unless specified iirc

What! Who IS that pink hair wife!

because I'm immune to shilling

Is there a list of recommended spells anywhere?

I'm trying, user! I'm trying, okay?

Attached: 20190611202437_1.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

So can I leave all of them in base and just take them out to do personal quests, replacing them with mercs otherwise?

Don't forget to shine up that tinfoil hat, retardo.

Jaethal is ok but feels like that one dude who couldn't make his mind if he wanted to go melee or ranged's card.

Pick 1.

She's from the second season of Gundam Thunderbold and I forgot her name!

Harrim is more functional than Amiri, in fact I even prefer him as Cleric over Tristian.

Sure will slavshill

Won't find a better deal, I think

1st level:
Must have:Color Spray,Grease, Magic Missile, Enlarge person
Useful: Burning Hands,Ray of Enfeeblement, Ray of Sickening, Reduce Person, Shield, Sleep, Snowball, True Strike
2nd.
M:Mirror Image, Blur , Burning Arc or Schorching ray (build dependent)
U:Blindness, Boneshaker, Glitterdust ,Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Molten Orb, The Buff spells , Protection from Arrows, Resist Energy, Scare, Sense Vitals, Summon Monster II, Summon Small Elemental, Web (with grease, not as needed)
3d:
Must: Haste,Displacement, Dispel Magic, Stinking Cloud,
Useful: Heroism, Hold Person, Lightning Bolt, Protection from Arrows (Communal), Protection from Energy,Slow, Summon Monster III,
4th:
M:Animate Dead, Enervation
U: Boneshatter, Dimension Door, Fear,Invisibility (Greater), Mass Enlarge Person,Mass Reduce Person,Obsidian Flow , Remove Curse, Stoneskin, Summon Medium Elemental, Summon Monster IV
5th:
M:Cloudkill, Mind Fog(can make so many other things work), Summon Monster V, Summon Large Elemental (summons start getting good)
U: Baleful Polymorph, Blade Barrier, Break Enchantment,Cone of Cold, Icy Prison,, Stoneskin (Communal)
6th:
M: Dispel Magic (Greater) ,Sirocco, Summon Huge Elemental, Summon Monster VI, Chain of Light
U:Chain Lightning,Disintegrate,Hellfire Ray,Heroism (Greater),Mass Buffs, Transformation,True Seeing,
7th:
M:Finger of Death, Summon Greater Elemental, Summon Monster VII, Create Undead
U:Legendary Proportions, Mass Invisibility, Power Word Blind, Umbral Strike, Waves of Exhaustion
8th:
M: Horrid Wilting, Summon Elder Elemental, Summon Monster VIII,Mind Blank
U:Angelic Aspect (Greater),Polar Ray,Power Word Stun,Protection from Spells,Shadow Evocation (Greater), Shout (Greater)

Some spells like Poly/Animal growth can be good if you want super leopard builds. Tricksters prioritize rays. Team with multiple spellcasters can split focus(secondary ones do buffs etc) . Also, the various pit spells made Conjuration even more broken

If you polymorph into something do your base stats/gear affect the form you go into?

There's 12 companions, you can take 5 with you, just take the ones you like.

Inquisitors are pretty much made to be 2nd line melee with a reach weapon.
Base inquisitors are pretty meh though, Monster Tacticians and Sacred Huntsmasters are much better.
Respec her to one of those or just make her a Mad Dog Barbarian if you don't want to change her Archetype with a mod.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

>Inquisitors are pretty much made to be 2nd line melee with a reach weapon
Or you know, just get them a ranged weapon which works with everything they have and watch as they tear ass as a divine ranger that never falls off

Isn't it turn based out of the box?
Can I pause during real time like in Baldur's Gate?

Obviously, but he still has mercenary tier point buy and unoptimized stats.
I mean he has heavy armor specialization suggesting a frontline cleric but then you look at his 8 dex and you go what the fuck is that shit.
Then you think maybe he wants to be a full caster/support and you notice his CHA and the fact he can't take selective channeling and you just scratch your head.

His 18 WIS means he will be ok no matter what you make with as a Cleric but a merc you make will always be better, stat wise.

Yes, make a class that specializes in teamwork feats use the one combat style that doesn't benefit from any of the good teamwork feats available.
Brilliant conclusion.

they are, but often in a way where you get several, not only depending on your DIRECT alignment. As neutral evil I could branch out a lot on the neutral options

Thanks, anything similar for druids and clerics?

No it's rtwp. Everyone move simultaneously, and yes you can pause anytime. But battle required a lot of micro control, and sometimes it's not very fun. With mode everyone move one after another based on initiative rolls, so you can think everything through more consistently. Downside battles will become longer.

It's pause in real time but there is a really excellent mod for turn-based that you can toggle on/off.

Since you do not have to choose what to learn, no. Just try shit out

God, I really want to romance Tristian, and I'm not even gay

Says so in the tooltip of the spell probably, but usually yes

Any good mods?